Reward music

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleepyDragon
  • 9 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
67
United States
United States
The bronze music is chill, peaceful and tranquil
The gold music is epic
The silver music is... God-awful annoying! :confused:

Something tells me this is no accident
 
Well I just went through the driving tests, circuits, etc. on my second account and can tell you the gold music gets pretty annoying when you hear it every minute or two. Even got to the point of hitting the mute button as I couldn't hit x fast enough to cycle through the rewards. :lol:
 
But you miss the solo that way. that's the best part. Need to be able to just skip to that.
 
There. Got my 2nd section of Susuka golded. Let the whole song play. Will end on that note for tonight. :)
 
Are these the ones that play on Circuit Experience, or...?

I think the bronze one is reused from GT4, btw.
 
The Gold music reminds me of NJPW Hiroshi Tanahashi entrance theme for some reason..
 
Back