RezidentDS|PhotoGallery|Update 10.05 C63 at Kyoto. RE:MIX! Comment:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RezidentDS
  • 100 comments
  • 4,547 views
Messages
103
Russian Federation
Krasnoyarsk
Messages
RezidentDS
Welcome to my Gallery:)

7029012571_b7d219b413.jpg


My Flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2bWDL2
 
Last edited:
You may want to go delete that other thread... and also use a image host. I doubt anyone will download the photos.
 
how do I create a gallery? help please.
 
1st: Get an account on any image hosting sites like Imageshack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.
2nd: Post your photos here. (it's recommended to resize them to a smaller size about 640px)
3rd: ?????
4th: Profit. We'll talk about your photos.
 
I have an account on flickr!
how to put my pictures in this thread?
 
Sorry if I'm a bad teacher. :indiff:
 
the problem in me:)
I did it!:)
 
Last edited:
Yey! You did it, round of applause. Really like the way the photo was took. Nice angle, nice colour toning. 👍
 
Just realized, you are Russian. Now in GTPlanet, that means they are awesome in GT5 photography! Take ShaolinMasta, jBhIpS and SMfan as example. That includes you. The first shot is amazing! 👍
 
Shot 2 in your latest set has a very unique angle. I like it. :D
 
Great shots, Dimitry! 👍 Nice use of the lens flare.
 
Thank you, Justin :) I'm experimenting:)
 
Update! Tesla Roadster shots!

6881303858_68acab1431_z.jpg


6880622760_0234d66805_z.jpg


6881326222_6218747392_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow, bit of an odd start to a gallery, but your shots are quite good.
Keep it up 👍
 
Very nice sets Rezident, although I do have one problem with them. That lens flare, is the outter circles are just too big, and but it ain't your fault, that's Adobe's fault. . I would recommend you look into using the Knoll Light Factor lens flare plug-in. It gives way more control over how the lens flare look. It's pretty advanced, but there's over 100 pre-sets and you can change all of them. 👍

You can get the free trial from Red Gaint, and get it full from Google. :rolleyes:
 
Thanks guys, glad you liked the photo! I'm a beginner yet :) And thanks for the advice, BkS!:))))
 
Loved the Mines and RX7 pic! Great stuff:tup::).
 
Back