RezidentDS|PhotoGallery|Update 10.05 C63 at Kyoto. RE:MIX! Comment:)

• Thread starter RezidentDS
  • 100 comments
Russian Federation
Krasnoyarsk
RezidentDS
Welcome to my Gallery:)

7029012571_b7d219b413.jpg

My Flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2bWDL2

Last edited:
You may want to go delete that other thread... and also use a image host. I doubt anyone will download the photos.

1st: Get an account on any image hosting sites like Imageshack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.
2nd: Post your photos here. (it's recommended to resize them to a smaller size about 640px)
3rd: ?????
4th: Profit. We'll talk about your photos.

Yey! You did it, round of applause. Really like the way the photo was took. Nice angle, nice colour toning. 👍

Just realized, you are Russian. Now in GTPlanet, that means they are awesome in GT5 photography! Take ShaolinMasta, jBhIpS and SMfan as example. That includes you. The first shot is amazing! 👍

Very nice sets Rezident, although I do have one problem with them. That lens flare, is the outter circles are just too big, and but it ain't your fault, that's Adobe's fault. . I would recommend you look into using the Knoll Light Factor lens flare plug-in. It gives way more control over how the lens flare look. It's pretty advanced, but there's over 100 pre-sets and you can change all of them. 👍

You can get the free trial from Red Gaint, and get it full from Google. :rolleyes:

Back