RezidentDS|PhotoGallery|Update 10.05 C63 at Kyoto. RE:MIX! Comment:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RezidentDS
  • 100 comments
  • 4,547 views
that is agreat set i dont know how i missed this gallery :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Beautifully edited, Dimitry! :drool:👍
BTW, I'll send to you soon an invite to the Flickr GTP RE:MIX Group. :)
 
Last edited:
I like how you edited them ! Very VERY nice !!! :drool: 👍👍👍
 
Amazing, very cool editing, i like it! :drool:

Очень круто!
 
Great set, great RE:MIX. Very nice editing.
 
Thanks a lot guys!!!!!!! glad you like it:dopey::dopey::dopey:
 
No.7 is simply jawdropping.
Absolutly great!
 
7152963117_313779d288_z.jpg


:bowdown:
 
Excelent work:drool::drool:👍. Liked the Remix very much and especially the 2nd part:sly:. The old pics 1 and 2 are mind blowing :bowdown:.
 
Excellent updates since my last comment. I love them all! 👍
 
Wow, can't believe I missed this gallery. Great work on all your sets. I like your editing style, the tones are really nice in some of your photos. That last update is just stunning! 👍
Can't wait to see more from you.
 
I like the first two, they look MARVELLOUS! :drool:
 
Love the blue flare! :drool:
 
The third one is kept simple and yet is so much!
Absolutly great work on this one! :)
 
Back