Nux Creative Works | Toyota FT-1 Vision GT | Update 13 | Jan 9th

The Goodwood shots take the cake for me. The editing with the shadows of the trees is just fitting. Although I'm not fond of the color toning in them. Great stuff as always.

I applaud you sir on your work, The sense of speed is captured perfectly in first two shots, and the other two is gorgeous, And love the lighting effects on the the last three shots. 👍

I've said this before, but your editing styles continues to shout "Look at me!" and I genuinely find it interesting and refreshing.

Perhaps you could do a set in the future that shows the stages a picture would go through.

Very nice set, I knew it wouldn't disappoint. I like the angles you took works well with the R8. 3 7 4 are my favs. But I also dig the last 3, quite a different feel and almost dream like. 👍

FT-1 PREVIEW

Hey guys! First of all, I wanted to say thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it.:cheers:

Secondly, here is the preview of my next set. The original colour of the car that I chose was orange but I sadly regret choosing it because after seeing everyone else's shots, I now much prefer the car in red, blue, white or black. It kinda sucks that it costs $500,000 just to get it in a different colour though. I don't have the patience to grind for money...
so I just used editing to get the desired look I wanted.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Really nice works once again, especially fond of the last 3 pics, stunning lighting in them. ;)👍
Thank you Nicolas!
Love the minimalism and the compositions of the first part of the set. Especially the shots 3 & 4. Really artistic 👍
But I also love the second part and its great mood, they are just beautiful these three pics.
Bravo Nux, superb work once again :cheers:
Cheers Jeremy! Glad you liked both parts of the set.:cheers:
The second to last pic :drool:...
Nice to hear you like that shot mate!:cheers:
4th is my favorite as the 2 portrait shots. These 2 are look like a dream sight. :crazy:

Well done mate! :cheers:
Thank you Ricardo!:cheers: Pleased to hear you like the 2 portrait shots. The first one wasn't getting much love on Flickr compared to the others.
Superb colours in the last three shots! :drool: It's the crazy lights/colours coming from about the place that I really like in your shots.
Thank you mate! Glad you like the tonal choice in the last 3 shots. I thought it looked interesting since it's different from the rest of the set.
The Goodwood shots take the cake for me. The editing with the shadows of the trees is just fitting. Although I'm not fond of the color toning in them. Great stuff as always.
Thank you for the feedback mate!:cheers:
I applaud you sir on your work, The sense of speed is captured perfectly in first two shots, and the other two is gorgeous, And love the lighting effects on the the last three shots. 👍
Thank you for the kind words el fayce. Much appreciated.:cheers:
As I said on Flickr... amazing again fella. I love your style and how you play with lighting.
Cheers mate!:cheers:
I've said this before, but your editing styles continues to shout "Look at me!" and I genuinely find it interesting and refreshing.
Perhaps you could do a set in the future that shows the stages a picture would go through.
Thanks T-12, I will be sharing my editing process in the Q&A with images of course!
Excellent work again.
Thanks again Mazda!:cheers:
GPR
Very nice set, I knew it wouldn't disappoint. I like the angles you took works well with the R8. 3 7 4 are my favs. But I also dig the last 3, quite a different feel and almost dream like. 👍
Thank you very much George! I always try to shoot angles which don't make the car look disproportional in an off looking way.

Last edited:
Great preview. Love it. 👍

I too bought it in Orange and am not sure that was a wise choice too. :indiff: You did well to make it look white. 👍

That preview uses your style to the best of its ability I believe.. The shading/tones just suit it perfectly. Quite often your editing is really strong, but here you've used just the right amount to keep the focus on the shot rather than the editing. Great work. 👍

Thanks T-12, I will be sharing my editing process in the Q&A with images of course!

Can't wait to read through it! I'm a complete noob without the "modern" tools for editing, so I'm looking forward to at least picking up a few tips.

I've seen your original photo for your edit preview... how do you do that! :bowdown: Can't wait for the full set 👍

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay! I got sidetracked by a lot of things like creating random edits, trying to leaving feedback in everyone's gallery, watching SAO and playing the new Final Fantasy demo that just got released.

So without further ado here's my "was once orange, now not so orange" FT-1. I'm sure you've already seen these on Flickr but I hope you enjoy viewing them again....

. . . . .

For those that haven't already seen my Q&A, click on the image above.

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

GPR
Great preview. Love it. 👍

I too bought it in Orange and am not sure that was a wise choice too. :indiff: You did well to make it look white. 👍
That preview uses your style to the best of its ability I believe.. The shading/tones just suit it perfectly. Quite often your editing is really strong, but here you've used just the right amount to keep the focus on the shot rather than the editing. Great work. 👍
Usual great Nux' stuff in approach :)
Can't wait to see the full set, this preview looks, as usual, so :drool:...
Can't wait to read through it! I'm a complete noob without the "modern" tools for editing, so I'm looking forward to at least picking up a few tips.

I've seen your original photo for your edit preview... how do you do that! :bowdown: Can't wait for the full set 👍
Very nice preview :)
Looking really good! :)

You're topping my favourite photographers list! :bowdown: That Aventador set especially! :drool:
Your latest preview, makes the car look like something that would scare children in their dreams. :odd: And because of this, it looks like Freddy Krueger will be jobless soon. :sly:
Your pictures are awesome Nux. Brilliant work mate
Thank you all for the feedback guys! Much appreciated.:cheers:

Last edited:
Super editing once again Nux, Really like the cold toning on the shots and the contrast it provides with warm light effects. 👍

Love the composition of shot 2, also 4 is great and the last is crazy but in a good way. Nice dramatic angle of the car and energetic feeling with the multi coloured light trails. 👍

Excellent edit work once again Nux. You've got a unique style, very artistic. It's lways a pleasure for the eyes to enter in this gallery 👍

Jow do you even do that! :eek:
:10/10
Thanks mate! When I edit in Lightroom, I tend to do what most people do but when it comes to the streaks, I used various brush strokes in Photoshop with different sizes on separate layers. Added motion blur to them and added some perspective to it. Also used liquefy to extend some strokes.
Amazing editing effects again, I particularly like your 3.0 entry :)
Thank you very much mate, I wasn't sure what kind of feedback I would get when I posted it but I'm glad it's all positive.:cheers:
Oh God! That is insane! I love all of them:drool:. Seriously I have no words to describe how awesome they are. Amazing job as always Nux :bowdown::bowdown:
Hehe, cheers Hector!:cheers:
GPR
Super editing once again Nux, Really like the cold toning on the shots and the contrast it provides with warm light effects. 👍

Love the composition of shot 2, also 4 is great and the last is crazy but in a good way. Nice dramatic angle of the car and energetic feeling with the multi coloured light trails. 👍
Thanks for the positive feedback George!:cheers:
taz
WOW!!!!! :drool::drool:

All of them 👍.
I love this one :drool:
I always enjoy viewing your work, the last set is pure candy for the eyes.
I'm glad you 3 like them, cheers.:cheers:
Excellent edit work once again Nux. You've got a unique style, very artistic. It's lways a pleasure for the eyes to enter in this gallery 👍
Thank you for the kind words Jeremy.:cheers:
:drool: and again :drool:

Your stuff never disappoint's!!

}:^{>
Thanks Stray!
This set is mind blowing, especially your 3.0 Entry. Your style and effects you use are one of the bests lately here on GTP. :bowdown:
Thanks Nicolas. Nice to hear my work has improved enough to be recognized as being among the best.:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back