Nux Creative Works | Toyota FT-1 Vision GT | Update 13 | Jan 9th

I really like the warp factor on the S2000 shot, really pull you in and red pops nicely. 👍

The contrast is nice in the Viper shot, the orange works well there. 👍

The others I have seen around some threads before and they are great too. Very clean and Nux styled editing. 👍

Superb work as usual Nux ! The sens of motion in the three first pics is amazing, I agree with George about the S2000 one 👍
I also like a lot the Viper shot in the Eiger tunnel : very well composed with a great use of the portrait format.
The Masta's one edited with your style is excellent. And the last one is maybe a little bit more original and very nice with a great toning !

A great mix of editing styles this time around! 👍 You've managed to keep a nice variance of shots using different styles but without forgetting your trademark editing style (first two shots). And that's a great way to go. Amazing work as usual, Nux! :cheers:

PREVIEW - HKS EVO

Hey all! Thank you for all the feedback on my last set. I haven't been very active on GTP/GT6 lately because I've been enjoying many other games over the past couple of weeks. But I'm back now with a little preview of my next set that I started working on today. Hope you enjoy.:cheers:

Last edited:

Hey guys!:D Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long. I took my time with this set because I didn't want to burn myself out. I ended up discarding a lot of images too so I had to do another photo shoot in order to complete the set. I noticed that the images I chose to edit are from similar perspectives so I tried to give each shot a slightly different look while maintaining my usual editing style.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!:cheers:

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

Wow! Nice preview. 👍👍👍
Cheers mate!:cheers:
Looks great :) Nice to see you back here with some new stuff Nux :cheers:
Thanks Jeremy! I've been taking my time when creating these recent edits since I don't have as much motivation as I used to. I'm just waiting for PD to add some new content to spark my interest in GT6 again.
Excellent shots again. I am looking forward to this next set. You have a knack for creative lighting editing!
Thanks mate! I like the lighting you use in your shots as well.
Looking forward to the CT230R set.
Well, it's finally here. Hope I didn't disappoint...
I like the mood and composition in number 2.
Thanks Jamie! Glad you like that one.:cheers:

Last edited:
Another excellent set :cheers:, my favorite is the selectively colored one. If you are looking for a different perspective, maybe you could try some views looking down at the car.

Awesome, I love the Armosphere in your shots!

I guess my favourites are the last two...

The fourth because of the perfect realistic details and the last one becaus of that awesome combitation of mood ans composition. :bowdown:

Nux!!! Damn, this set is absolutely great! Amazing style of editing. Every single shot is just great. I love it! 👍👍👍

Thanks Jeremy! I've been taking my time when creating these recent edits since I don't have as much motivation as I used to. I'm just waiting for PD to add some new content to spark my interest in GT6 again.

Hope they will... 👍

Very nice work on this last short set Nux, with, as always, your special touch on the light whicj make your pics unique. Love the last especially, very good edit work ! 👍

Great set, I like the varied array of colours that work harmoniously ni these. My favs are 2 & 5, just great compositions and editing. And Jeremy mentions your work with light certianly adds something special to shots like this. 👍

CHEVY CAMARO (Black Devil) PREVIEW

Here's a preview of my next set that I started working on a couple nights ago.
I went with the black on black for this baby and shot it at Willow Springs.
Also I've been blasting this tune whilst creating this edit.

On another note, I decided to delay my Diablo set just until I can get a few more shots at a different location;
Deep Forest Raceway has harsh, unpleasant lighting, which is difficult to work with.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

@NBDESIGNZ @FP12 @Ronin387 @ImmalovemaGTR @FosterG @baggist74 @GTracer98 @Kodje @GPR @TVR&Ferrari_Fan Thanks for all the invaluable feedback mates! Love hearing your thoughts on my artwork(s). Cheers!:cheers:

Another excellent set :cheers:, my favorite is the selectively colored one. If you are looking for a different perspective, maybe you could try some views looking down at the car.
Cheers mate! I did have some high camera angle shots but I didn't use them because they did not look very good.
The CT230R's silhouette wasn't very flattering to look at from above, hence why I ended up with a lot of low angled, aggressive shots.

Amazing work Mate ! Love the subtle editing on the last shot 👍
Thanks mate! It may look subtle, but it's the heaviest edit on the page. ;)

Back