Ride The Lightning

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 83 comments
Super Jamie
how about you read the rest of the thread, the answers you want are in there

How about you kiss my crusty brown eye.

I did read the whole thread and no answer to if the oil had been changed or how much hp had been recoverd. But I guess YOU would know that if YOU would have read the whole thread.

umm....its all in the first post Elduchey. He is making it a point to NOT change the oil.

and as far as what your doing to that truck DRIFT GOD... thats just funny :)👍

DRIFT GOD
no it hasnt, i just ran CLUBMAN STAGE ROUTE 5 100 LAPS & INFINEON RACEWAY STOCK CAR COURSE 400 LAPS and my HP is still at 591 so i that might be the lowest its going to go, the only way to know for sure is to do some more testing.

im going to change the oil after a couple more tests to see how much HP is recovered ;)

See he said he was going to change the oil!.. I just want to know if he got back all of his hp or if all those miles did some lasting damadge.

hmm . . . . my Volvo didn't loose 1 pony :D . . . . in 1'000'000km (or 621'371miles) still 271hp, like the one with 0km . . .:sly:
i was able to drop it to 241hp . . . . :lol: but nothing what a good oil change couldn't fix . . .

edit: maybe there are not enough hp to loose any of em . . . :D

hey DG, I seen this on ForzaCentral, and I had to check this out, lol. I am suprised it didn't just stop driving in the middle of a race telling you to change the oil. Did you ever try running low on gas? that may damage the engine less when that happens (just an idea 💡 ). keep it goin' DG
Fixed
On
Race
Day
lol
Clinton

Ford is only first on race day because they were ****** on the last week, so they left early, and got to the next track first!

Whell,after that FORD spelling,i`m gonna tell you what Golf (Volkswagen) means on Croatian
"Govno Omotano Limenom Folijom"

That means:Piece of S**T wraped with aluminum foil!

Or AUDI

Croatian:Ako Upali Dobro Ide

That means:If engine start,the car runs good :)

Just a little reminder,sorry for OT!

Don't forget the Ford Pinto:
Put
In
Nickel
To
Operate

BTW:

I've got that new Cadillac that cjrciadt has for an Avatar running as we speak, and last I checked it was up over 10k miles, currently doing laps around the test track at an average speed of 235MPh. It already had 7k on it from a while ago when I wanted to see what kind of damage running it on no gas or pit stops for an entire endurance race. I can't recall what happened, it's been months since, but i remember the b-spec driver wanting to pit, so i'd hit the pit-stop button to switch the pit stop off. It ran and ran without gas as far as I remember. The worn out tires played hell on him trying to take corners though!
But, yeah, the last i checked, like I said, it was at just over 10k, and that was a few hours ago... roughly 10 miles a minute, at 3x speed of course... that'sa lotta miles.
Going for the Million Mile Mark.

This all reminds me of when I used to use the strategically placed rubber bands on the controller to let the Escudo Pike's Peek edition do a few laps around the big, lop-sided oval track in the GT3 endurance race win cash for me while I went to McDonalds.

Seeing as we're going on about manufacturer name abuse, I'll submit...
Fix
It
Again
Tomorrow

BM-Trouble-You

and... Yugo. It's an intention, not a guarantee :lol:

Back on-topic, this is an interesting experiment. Well done.

DE

GT4 really does show age and mileage. If you did a body replenish it should return it to factory looks.

Cheers

T4 GTR

Fiat
Is
A
Trash

I hate Fiats...so no wonder why I posted that.

Edit: I think we should create a new thread titled "Manufacturer and car name abuse" ;)

OT:Fiat`s are good cars to have in Croatia and neighbour states,the cars are cheap,the parts too.Lots of modified engine parts to buy,when you go to Italy.Ps,Yugo Koral with Fiat 1500ccm engine is miracle,offcourse,the car must be lowered and stiffened,engine with a few mods got 100+hp to play with,and the car is very light.Ps,when you crash it,you can ie. buy a new headlight for 50kn(7€ :) )

Clin_10
hey DG, I seen this on ForzaCentral, and I had to check this out, lol. I am suprised it didn't just stop driving in the middle of a race telling you to change the oil. Did you ever try running low on gas? that may damage the engine less when that happens (just an idea 💡 ). keep it goin' DG
Fixed
On
Race
Day
lol
Clinton

thanx bro, i think im going to fire up my lightning and put some more miles on it 👍

EDIT:

i just started it up on GRAND CANYON, i will post what lap "JOEY" is on after i get home from work tonight ;)

what im looking for is horsepower loss, if you read the thread you will understand.

i took a long break from this and just starting up again ;)

Interesting project. It's funny how the car colour actually goes dull the more mileage it has on it (the more it's been run). Looking forward to your next results.

On a sidenote, I'm fortunate enough to have seen one of these beauties (F150 SVT Lightning) on the road myself. It was riding by me on the city highway when I was driving home from school one day. It was a red colour one. The ride height on the Lightning is much lower than a regular truck. Anyway, as soon as teh car in front of it moved (he was on left lane next to me), the engine on the thing just SCREAMED and he just faded into the distance.. :drool:

those trucks are nice, my frend has a blue one 👍

just finished running GRAND CANYON for 1200 laps and the HP is still at 591.

Kuhnaydeein
Don't forget the Ford Pinto:
Put
In
Nickel
To
Operate

BTW:

I've got that new Cadillac that cjrciadt has for an Avatar running as we speak, and last I checked it was up over 10k miles, currently doing laps around the test track at an average speed of 235MPh. It already had 7k on it from a while ago when I wanted to see what kind of damage running it on no gas or pit stops for an entire endurance race. I can't recall what happened, it's been months since, but i remember the b-spec driver wanting to pit, so i'd hit the pit-stop button to switch the pit stop off. It ran and ran without gas as far as I remember. The worn out tires played hell on him trying to take corners though!
But, yeah, the last i checked, like I said, it was at just over 10k, and that was a few hours ago... roughly 10 miles a minute, at 3x speed of course... that'sa lotta miles.
Going for the Million Mile Mark.

This all reminds me of when I used to use the strategically placed rubber bands on the controller to let the Escudo Pike's Peek edition do a few laps around the big, lop-sided oval track in the GT3 endurance race win cash for me while I went to McDonalds.

how many miles are on the car now ???

eventually my lightning will hit a million lol 👍

well it finally dropped in horsepower, lol only 1 HP loss but its the first time its changed in along time ;)

400 laps @ SEOUL CENTRAL

590 HP 👍

On my way home from work I was at a stop light and I was surprised to see a Ford lightning pulled right up next to me. It had side exhaust facing me but I was surprised how quite it was. He got on it a little as he was driving away. After I saw his truck I thought of this thread. His truck was black too.
DG your truck almost looks like primer. Kinda like when we used make primer hybrids in GT3.

Back