Ridiculous Drift Cars- Anything Goes

LMP's are seriously good fun, when you get the balance of power and control just right.

Well, in the spirit of ridiculousness,,

How does the Daihatsu Midget grab you?
TokyoBayKart.jpg

Or perhaps the VW Karmann Ghia?
TwinRingMotegiWestCourse.jpg

I've also tuned a whole bunch of 4wd's, but they're not quite "ridiculous" enough to post about, until I do the VW Bora. The Golfs are pretty good, though a bit dull.
I've currently tuned around 200 or so cars for drifting (link in signature) and the funniest ones so far have been the Tesla Roadster, Renault 5 and the Chapparrel 2J!!

Last edited:
Worst thread ever imo. Promoting people to use as uncommon as possible cars when drifting makes no sense. Drifting is about tandems, and the more cars match the better tandems will be. Using cars nobody can tandem with is a horrible way to go ego-tripping imo.

Drifting is about having as much fun as possible through a corner!

Ya'll should hit me up some time and drift with my Brera Sky :D I don't have any pictures yet but I'll be sure to get a few :)I also have a drifting Alfa Romeo A110

I agree with what most of what you are saying. I do. But honestly you see the video of that GT Citroen Road car i had? If you had I made it with a great tune. Ask a lot of people that you know about what i could do with the car (as in people I guess you could say pros on here) it was amazing. I had amazing tandems and i almost never hit anyone unless I really messed up for time to time. Which is normal you know hahaha. One thing I must say is that it is about style because my moddo/style on how I love and take drifting is "drifting is art. I paint smooth". It is all about style and the art of the drift. I drifted it about a year ago (before i converted from the DS3 to the wheel). Now I drift a 300zx that i love dearly. But like you said you have to know your car to drift great with a smooth style. You will be surprised on how some people can drift some amazing cars and be as good as the other person.

I don't know how you feel about different drive-trains that are not FR. I love any drive-train besides AWD. They all have their flaws. But i go by D1GP rules so i run any of those three drive-trains because they are all allowed. Even though I know in D1GP even FF is allowed but i don't quite get it. I call it e-braking but it look cool (different style).

I understand your points but you got to look at the big picture hahaha. I believe I have you on PSN RedSuns-Loc2Loc is my PSN name. I hope to see you if I don't have you add me. So we can tandem :)

O... M... G... This is a guy I want in MY lobbies... Someone who actually understands how to mix fun in with seriousness.

I have not took any pictures yet, but tonight I was messing around with a Lotus Elise. I found it surprisingly fast and easy to drift.

Now its MY turn to rage >:D!!! Just kidding I love this thread. As in past posts, I will agree with the Drift Princess(Yes, I used your Title :P) Drift is about Tandems, not driving super ridiculous cars. BUT! Drifting is also about just having a good time with friends. Look at some of the people who do it in real life. If they spin out they dont whine, they freakin LTFAO! If someone bumps someone else they don't get into fist fights, they say "Eh, its only a scratch" or "Heck this is nothing, I've seen worse" and sometimes even "Are you kidding?! I'f you were riding my bumper all that time and this was all that came of it than all i have to say is lets do it again!" Loosen up peeps, I'ts not ALL fun and games(lol were talking about a racing game) but that doesn't mean it's serious the entire time. :)

Now its MY turn to rage >:D!!! Just kidding I love this thread. As in past posts, I will agree with the Drift Princess(Yes, I used your Title :P) Drift is about Tandems, not driving super ridiculous cars. BUT! Drifting is also about just having a good time with friends. Look at some of the people who do it in real life. If they spin out they dont whine, they freakin LTFAO! If someone bumps someone else they don't get into fist fights, they say "Eh, its only a scratch" or "Heck this is nothing, I've seen worse" and sometimes even "Are you kidding?! I'f you were riding my bumper all that time and this was all that came of it than all i have to say is lets do it again!" Loosen up peeps, I'ts not ALL fun and games(lol were talking about a racing game) but that doesn't mean it's serious the entire time. :)

Thank you, somebody who understands where I am comings from, I am not a GT5 drifter on teams by any means but with my friend we think up these odd designs and see how far we can push the bubble, this is for passing the time and refreshing the UCD. My friend and I still do tandems with good cars and ridiculous cars, but it's all for fun. I'm never serious on GT5, even in the most stressful races, I don't let it get to me, it's just a game, I have a few more ridiculous cars coming but I do my real drifting with a Aston Artin V12 Vantage, a Holden Commodore SS, and a Blitz Skyline, but when that gets to serious, this thread lightens my mood a bit.

saxplayer1998
Nice, I have one murdered out but I got so backed up in photomode, I haven't got around to taking pics.

Nice. I want to get all my cars blacked out but I always choose other colors lol.

I just noticed that I didn't double post, but triple posted :scared: Oh well. I still havent figured out how to post pictures yet but I should be close to having some ridiculous cars up here soon.

LPTuner
O... M... G... This is a guy I want in MY lobbies... Someone who actually understands how to mix fun in with seriousness.

Add me if you want haha. I am hoping to have everything set up and moved in by next week

you guys's almost have it wrong, I get kicked out of drift room's for out drifting the host's 300ZX or 240SX by using a fully tuned Volve 240 GL Estate, :lol:

I just noticed that I didn't double post, but triple posted :scared: Oh well. I still havent figured out how to post pictures yet but I should be close to having some ridiculous cars up here soon.

Host on flickr, you can share by embedding the BB Code from the share section directly into the post, do as many as you want. 👍

I like how the I-Concept looks and all but. . . Wouldn't it be like the Prius RM? A, as someone said, a "Massive troll to the drifters"?

LPTuner
I like how the I-Concept looks and all but. . . Wouldn't it be like the Prius RM? A, as someone said, a "Massive troll to the drifters"?

Its actually quite good with a good tune and some speed. Just slow.

Back