Ridiculous Drift Cars- Anything Goes

Silver Chrome Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09. It's a pain to use but it's kinda good on Eiger Nordwand Short Track. Tough to break traction in since it turns worse than a school bus.

Silver Chrome Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09. It's a pain to use but it's kinda good on Eiger Nordwand Short Track. Tough to break traction in since it turns worse than a school bus.

Have you tried shifting all torque to the rear and using a 60-60-60 LSD setting, my two LSD settings are 60-60-60, also, whats your camber?

You mean like this? :sly:

And don't make me whip out my gold chrome one. :scared:

Have you tried shifting all torque to the rear and using a 60-60-60 LSD setting, my two LSD settings are 60-60-60, also, whats your camber?

I don't believe I've tried that 60/60/60 setting yet.

As for the camber, I haven't used it in an extremely long time and can barely remember the settings I used. I don't have a lot of time today to play, but when I get a chance to, I'll post my settings in a PM.

First, I want to apologize for anything that isn't possible because I am not sitting in front on my tuning sheet. Try to set you transmission to 162 or 1 or two setting higher, also use a -3/-1 F/R camber. Set your suspension to a few clicks above the min on the front and a few less that that in the rear. Put the rear toe to -.20 and the front at -.08, if you are still haveng trouble, try increasing your controller steering sensitivity.

And also editing your posts. Use the edit button, dont multi post..

Jeez, I'm new to GTPlanet. Lay off.

Could we please get along here, a PM would suffice and allow us to stay on topic.
Anyway, my Veyron with my setting from the previous threads looks like this:

Grand Valley Speedway_54 by saxplayer1998, on Flickr

Grand Valley Speedway_57 by saxplayer1998, on Flickr

P.S. I know that it's not the greatest set of drifts because this is my first Veyron drift and I now realize that it steers about as well as a dead elephant

P.S.S. I also found this car extremely easy to kick into and out of a drift, but controlling it mid-drift was a nightmare

P.S.S.S. I also used a 7/8 damper setting for both extension and compression in the anti-roll bars i have a 5/5 setting on, otherwise this is the exact same tune as the one that I've been explaining

It's the 120d not i, so its less powered and looks ridiculous, and if this isn't ridiculous, then the F40 as a drift car cant be ridiculous either.

I wasn't trying to annoy you. I was just saying that the 1 series isn't ridiculous as a drift car, if you don't agree, we'll thats your choice!

Will take a pic soon of my weird drifters. :)

EDIT: Here they are. :D

TheTopGearTestTrack_4_zps3e332d98.jpg

I will probably get hated on so hard for making an f1 car drift LOL.

TheTopGearTestTrack_3_zpse44eec4c.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_zps129649c5.jpg

Somebody requested this car earlier so I figured why not?

TheTopGearTestTrack_2_zpsc8a08339.jpg

My sideways drifting car. get it up to third, throw it into a corner, and laugh your a** off. Only works offline though. :(

Last edited:
Will take a pic soon of my weird drifters. :)

EDIT: Here they are. :D

TheTopGearTestTrack_4_zps3e332d98.jpg

I will probably get hated on so hard for making an f1 car drift LOL.

I wish there was a option to change our car steering lock, would have love to see this f1 do some reverse entry if possible :sly: Won't hate you for trying 👍

I wish there was a option to change our car steering lock, would have love to see this f1 do some reverse entry if possible :sly: Won't hate you for trying 👍

Challenge accepted.

AutumnRing_zps0028e353.jpg

Pulling the reverse entry was the easiest part. Controlling it mid-drift was a nightmare.

AutumnRing_1_zps40735d7f.jpg

Here I almost lost it. I put the wheels straight, went into reverse for half a millisecond and then slammed on the gas in 3rd.

AutumnRing_2_zps1d9d953a.jpg

Entered the turn, took it a tad too fast.

AutumnRing_3_zps9a71cd10.jpg

AutumnRing_4_zps364d1cf6.jpg

These two were the hardest part of all of it. Literally had to baby peddle the gas out of the turn.

Last edited:
Challenge accepted.

Pulling the reverse entry was the easiest part. Controlling it mid-drift was a nightmare.

Here I almost lost it. I put the wheels straight, went into reverse for half a millisecond and then slammed on the gas in 3rd.

These two were the hardest part of all of it. Literally had to baby peddle the gas out of the turn.

Welcome you to join me to drift with
my psn : nfs_p2k-TW

Challenge accepted.

AutumnRing_zps0028e353.jpg

AutumnRing_1_zps40735d7f.jpg

AutumnRing_2_zps1d9d953a.jpg

AutumnRing_3_zps9a71cd10.jpg

Holy 🤬 👍 That's sick; my hat off to you.

Haha, thanks mate. It wasn't easy though. Had me almost pulling my hair out.

@nfs_p2k, I don't really drift this thing much, I'd need a much better tune to tandem with. You can add me though. :)

Haha, thanks mate. It wasn't easy though. Had me almost pulling my hair out.

@nfs_p2k, I don't really drift this thing much, I'd need a much better tune to tandem with. You can add me though. :)

hi , miko1337
u can try Rain tires , Down force all full , Other default straight

Your PSN? :)

my English is bad , Rarely speak on-line

I've got a ridiculous drift car, just not sure if it's ridiculous enough...

It's inspired by this, does it cut the mustard? :sly:

If you like it I'll put up the tune :)👍

Back