• 7 comments

guska

Drift Poultry
Premium
Australia
Queenstown, South Australia
guska_Cryotank
guska1984
so, has anyone devised a design for a arcade style riding frame yet? It would be an awesome project for someone with the knowhow and resources.

Yep..

Just basic knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and some simple game code-cracking in conjuction with affordable funding the building of hydraulic model would do...

LMFAO! I Just went one better! I set my TV up outside on the outside table, and sat astride my dad's real motorbike, and played from there!

As part of my 3D design coursework we had to make a chair, i got an old rgv250 seat unit, made a wooden box to mount it on and padded the seats out with thick foam and covered it in fake leather, sprayed it red with white number boards and wahey, a motorbike seat :D i dont get it back untill october after it's been marked so will post pictures up then :) It will make a perfect tourist trophy seat though :P

gOoSeTeR
LMFAO! I Just went one better! I set my TV up outside on the outside table, and sat astride my dad's real motorbike, and played from there!

Lmao:lol:👍
Pics??

Damn PoliniJake, that's a long wait to get something marked. Sounds cool though.

sorry, didnt think of it, if i do it again, I will though

Back