RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Lamborghini Diablo SV-R '96 Replica

Tuned to replicate Diablo SV-R '96
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

DiabloSVRWM_Zolder-1999-04-18-019.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 533 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 469.6.2 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.0%
Weight: 1385 kg
Ballast : 99 kg
Ballast Position : -40
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56 as the real car spec
Performance Points: 553

Specs 40/60 version
Torque: 469.6.2 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.0%
Ballast : 99 kg
Ballast Position : 24
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 as the real car spec
Performance Points: 554

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the real SV-R has roll cage and extensive reinforcement.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type C
Wing Large Type E
Winglets Large Type C
Height : +0
Width : -15
Wheels : Stock or Standard Size GT-Aa05 in Black
Car Paint : Mystic Teal Metallic ( Jade Green Murcielago 40th Anniversary Special Paint ) - can be obtained from both Camaro Z28 '97 or Camaro SS '00 or Chrome Orange Metallic from Elise'96 or Black or Red or Purple
Wing Paint : Black or Optional : same as car paint.
Gauges : Free

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit - Optional ( NOT INSTALLED )
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

DiabloSVRWM_Dijon-1998-07-12f-048.jpg

Suspension - Diablo GTR/SV-R KONI Racing Coilover Kit
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 14.29 18.35
Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6
Camber Angle: 1.5 0.9 or optional higher camber 2.5/1.5 or lower 1.2/0.7
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.15

Suspension - Diablo GTR/SV-R KONI Racing Coilover Kit
Racing Hard

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 3.0 1.8

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo SV-R with 2.529 Final and 1.590 Transfer Gear
Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Auto Max Speed at 320kmh / 199mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676 or Optional 0.697
Set Final : 4.021 ( corrected Final based on 1.59 Transfer Gear Ratio and 2.529 Final )

LSD 2 Way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO
Rear : 20 ( MAX )

Mid-Field Raceway_23.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes : 3/3

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Lamborghini Diablo SV-R was built from 1996 and used as Super Trophy that lasted 3 years. 31 cars were built, with 28 cars on start line in 1996 opening race.

To fully comprehend what happened it is sufficient to say that the project work started at the beginning of February and the official opening of the Trophy in Le Mans on June 14 th, 1996 saw 28 cars ready to tear away the tarmac of the track. The same number of cars completed this very hard and demanding race without any problems and the satisfaction of all concerned was so great that the nickname " 0 faults operation " was applied to the occasion.

The Diablo SV-R has 540PS, 1385kg with distribution at 44/56 and some other source states 40/60. I made both specs for this replica. The 44/56 will have tighter handling due to more weight at front, but will be much more stable. I may update the 44/56 suspension with adjusted ARB to loosen the car up.

Suspension, gearing and LSD are similar to the Diablo GTR replica and should drive quite similar for the 40/60 distribution.

The SV-R is a bit slower than the GTR mainly due to lesser power, but should also be easier to handle, especially on the 44/56 distribution.

Enjoy :cheers:

DiabloSVRWM_Le_Mans-1999-03-28-038.jpg
DiabloSVRWM_Ledenon-1999-04-18-038.jpg
DiabloSVRWM_Magny-Cours-1998-10-18-088.jpg
DiabloSVRWM_Magny-Cours-1999-10-17-038.jpg
DiabloSVRWM_Nogaro-1999-07-25-038.jpg

Last edited:
Lamborghini Diablo GTR 500PP CRAP Club Race

Special Build Diablo GTR 500PP version
Sports Hard to Racing Hard

Intermediate Level 500PP NRC Spa-F. Seasonal Winner! 👍

Settings used:
  • Standard Brakes (6/6)
  • High Camber (2.5/1.5)
  • Sports Soft (:D)
  • 5th Gear 0.676
The car performs amazing! Excellent rotation, agility and cornering speed. Dealt perfectly with Spa-F. fast cornering and straights.

Huge grip, superior mid-cornering acceleration (no understeer). On low gears, almost none oversteer (unless you mash the throttle like a maniac!). All this while droving it to the limit (at least mine! :lol:)

Overall, an easy win. Really enjoyed the cornering capability of it! 👍

And inspired by @danbojte awesome reviews, a nice pic of finish line (at least I tried to get a nice one :dopey:)

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Last edited:
Intermediate Level 500PP NRC Spa-F. Seasonal Winner! 👍

Settings used:
  • Standard Brakes (6/6)
  • High Camber (2.5/1.5)
  • Sports Soft (:D)
  • Final Gear 0.676
The car performs amazing! Excellent rotation, agility and cornering speed. Dealt perfectly with Spa-F. fast cornering and straights.

Huge grip, superior mid-cornering acceleration (no understeer). On low gears, almost none oversteer (unless you mash the throttle like a maniac!). All this while droving it to the limit (at least mine! :lol:)

Overall, an easy win. Really enjoyed the cornering capability of it! 👍

And inspired by @danbojte awesome reviews, a nice pic of finish line (at least I tried to get a nice one :dopey:)

I think you have a typo there with the final gear :D It's been while mate, thanks for dropping by and giving reviews :) So glad the car is enjoyable and can win races for you :cheers: Be sure to bring it to Midfield and have a blast driving it.

More CRAP tunes in the future from Muscle Mania to Hot Hatches :P

I think you have a typo there with the final gear :D

:dunce:... Your right, I meant 5th gear... 👍

It's been while mate, thanks for dropping by and giving reviews :) So glad the car is enjoyable and can win races for you :cheers:

I know, almost have no time to GT6 nowadays, some at the weekend, but still... I have not forgotten, there is only one place to go for RL replicas!

The car was indeed a huge surprise, gonna try asap in SH tires, the powerfull version and maybe some MidF action...:)

More CRAP tunes in the future from Muscle Mania to Hot Hatches :P

👍

Replay of the 1:17.647 lap at Midfield on SH tire has been provided as reference / guide on how to attack the cool Midfield track.
I downloaded your replay and began the hunt. :sly: It looks like you're faster than me. :P You and your DS2... ;) I even studied the replays with the Data Logger. I only managed 1:17.895. :grumpy: By the way, did you had the grip set to real? Ha? Did you? :mischievous: :lol:
(at least I tried to get a nice one :dopey:
Nice win and pic. ;) Well done. :cheers:

CAR : Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Tire : Comfort Hard
Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel )
Horsepower: 370 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 266.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1195 kg
Ballast : 130 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 - simulated via ballast
Performance Points: 499
Suspension - KONI Coilover
Stock Series 1 and Series 2 Low Body Ride Height
Countach Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 94 94 ( Alternate Lower Height 65 65 - 6cm lower than stock S3, QV )
Spring Rate: 5.80 6.13 ( OPTIONAL Rear Rate 6.66 and 7.11 )
Dampers (Compression): 9 8
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.24

Notes :
The Countach LP400 is one of the best MR vintage cars in GT6, with good grip and balance even on CH tire. I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Big Willow and Bathurst. The Countach LP400 can lap Tsukuba in 1:08s and Big Willow in 1:35s, Bathurst in 2:35s on full tank weight and Comfort Hard. I included the replay for Tsukuba lap.
I promised I would try this :rolleyes:, so here it goes. I used the Curb weight version with the 95/95 ride height. All aids off except for Driving Line :D.
Tsukuba with AT, 6 laps, BL= 1:08.564
Tsukuba with MT, 6 laps, BL= 1:08.873

Willow Springs with MT, 6 laps, BL= 1:33.513

Decided to retry Tsukuba with MT but with a BB of 3/7, 4 laps, BL=1:08.089

The good news is that it drives like I would expect from a car like this :crazy:, give to much gas and the only impressive thing you'll accomplish is making a huge smoke show. Sharp turns are laborious, braking hard is hazardous, accelerating is dangerous, but fast you will go if you can tame it. This is a great car to learn how to drive (the Stratos is better for this), it will give you close to the response you should have from IRL, I think that most people would crash this IRL if you were to give them the keys :ouch:. I loved the challenge of driving it, holding the throttle steady as the rear wheels burn rubber on the last curve of Tsukuba was :cool:. For a Replica I'd give it 8.9/10, coming from me that's like saying :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. I still think it looks like a s___ box :D, but once inside who cares because you can't see it :lol:.

I also tried it at Super-Ascari 10 lap Challenge, I didn't want to humiliate the Pagani and FXX by beating them with CH so I used SS, still 151PP under the limit and won easily, all aids off, BB= 3/7 the rest as above.

Now I've got some Saleen's to try and then some tunes to finish. :cheers:

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 20.10 21.40
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 3.2 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.15

This setup was used on Diablo SV-R replica with, same tune as the one i posted, but it has 533HP, 1385kg weight ( use stage 3 reduction ) and add ballast to reach 1385kg. The SV-R has 44/56 weight distribution, move the ballast to left most, and slowly move to the right and stop when it shifted to 44/56. The gearing is the same as stock, use custom, simply use default top speed, move the gears to stock value ( except for 4th at 0.888 and 5th at 0.676 ) and change final to 4.220 to replicate real car max speed at 7500rpm. The setup above should be safe for max aero.
Hey, I already have a SV-R built on the GT2. :mischievous: :sly:
No problem, another version doesn't hurt. :cheers:
I still think it looks like a
:mischievous: :P

I downloaded your replay and began the hunt. :sly: It looks like you're faster than me. :P You and your DS2... ;) I even studied the replays with the Data Logger. I only managed 1:17.895. :grumpy: By the way, did you had the grip set to real? Ha? Did you? :mischievous: :lol:

Nice win and pic. ;) Well done. :cheers:

The sun was shining and my dog is having a nap, I got full tummy after eating good food, then I did the lap :P Grip is always real, it's a habit that I set the grip/track settings right after the track view is loaded. Then check car settings and driving options to make sure all assist disabled :D

The trick with the BMW is to take the 1st turn right until the exit to the straight as whole, then attack the big esses with highest exit speed possible, then the tunnel entry, maintain middle position and hug right apex. Get in straight line as early as possible to get highest speed entering the left curve - no need to hit the apex ( rumble strip slows it down ), just a few feet away. Take the last esses with quick throw to the right from left and heavy braking into the last tunnel, make sure to get it like on my replay, one smooth motion and rocket away to the next esses and finish.

It's a great lap to watch :cool: I particularly like the 1st turn, the 1st tunnel exit and 2nd tunnel entry.

Now, get the Diablo GTR replay at Midfield and get into 1:09s :P The replay is even more exhilarating than the BMW :sly:

I promised I would try this :rolleyes:, so here it goes. I used the Curb weight version with the 95/95 ride height. All aids off except for Driving Line :D.
Tsukuba with AT, 6 laps, BL= 1:08.564
Tsukuba with MT, 6 laps, BL= 1:08.873

Willow Springs with MT, 6 laps, BL= 1:33.513

Decided to retry Tsukuba with MT but with a BB of 3/7, 4 laps, BL=1:08.089

The good news is that it drives like I would expect from a car like this :crazy:, give to much gas and the only impressive thing you'll accomplish is making a huge smoke show. Sharp turns are laborious, braking hard is hazardous, accelerating is dangerous, but fast you will go if you can tame it. This is a great car to learn how to drive (the Stratos is better for this), it will give you close to the response you should have from IRL, I think that most people would crash this IRL if you were to give them the keys :ouch:. I loved the challenge of driving it, holding the throttle steady as the rear wheels burn rubber on the last curve of Tsukuba was :cool:. For a Replica I'd give it 8.9/10, coming from me that's like saying :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. I still think it looks like a s___ box :D, but once inside who cares because you can't see it :lol:.

I also tried it at Super-Ascari 10 lap Challenge, I didn't want to humiliate the Pagani and FXX by beating them with CH so I used SS, still 151PP under the limit and won easily, all aids off, BB= 3/7 the rest as above.

Now I've got some Saleen's to try and then some tunes to finish. :cheers:

Wow, thank you again for the splendid review and times. Lots of improvement I would guess by driving the Countach on CH 👍 You also beaten my time at Big Willow, maybe Tsukuba as well, congrats :D Happy with the score too.

The sound of Countach is awesome, now if only PD update the cars with AES system like the new VGTs, check the Mini Vision and Mazda LM55, they are good example of AES sound built cars.

I will do finishing touch on the SV-R replica Diablo GT2 version, it's trickier to drive than the road car Diablo GT when on Racing tires due to the weird grip balance on racing tires. It should drive great on Sports tires.

Hey, I already have a SV-R built on the GT2. :mischievous: :sly:
No problem, another version doesn't hurt. :cheers:
:mischievous: :P

I revisited the suspension and used different spring rates ( ratio based on Diablo GTR ). I will include both suspension setup as well as the low aero used on the new suspension. It did 1:11s at Midfield on RH tire ( 533HP, 1385kg, 40/60 )

You also beaten my time at Big Willow, maybe Tsukuba as well, congrats
Now that's the strangest thing :odd:, I checked that I used Real grip, I used Test Drive instead of Arcade mode, could that be the reason my times were good? On Willow Springs I often went 1 gear higher coming out of the slow curves to reduce wheel spin and keep traction steady. On Tsukuba I don't understand how I could be so close, seems all my laps were wheel screeching spin-o-ramas, didn't seem to be very fluid, were you wide awake when doing this :lol::D?

The only sad thing about Lamborghini Week is...it eventually comes to an end. :( :crazy: :grumpy:

Are there any special versions of Murcielago that you could do in the future?? :D :P :sly:

I'm very excited about the Diablo CRAP 500PP GTR, real life GTR Replica and SV-R can all be setup on the same car using tabs A, B and C! Thank god...I didn't want to have to buy a 4th Diablo GT. I am having so much fun running these cars around La Sierra, it's like I've found a renewed love for the game thanks to your Lamborghini's Ridox!! 👍

Also, it's like you read my mind. Just 2 days ago I NEEDED a BMW 1M but had no idea how to modify the 135i or Concept 1 Series to accurately represent the 1M. Wouldn't you know that I needed it at 500PP as well? Do you have my room wiretapped, Ridox?? How did you know that I needed that car? :sly: I can't wait to drive it...

I'll be back with some thoughts and comments, as usual when I love a car. I'm sorry if I bore any of you with my ramblings. :D

Now that's the strangest thing :odd:, I checked that I used Real grip, I used Test Drive instead of Arcade mode, could that be the reason my times were good? On Willow Springs I often went 1 gear higher coming out of the slow curves to reduce wheel spin and keep traction steady. On Tsukuba I don't understand how I could be so close, seems all my laps were wheel screeching spin-o-ramas, didn't seem to be very fluid, were you wide awake when doing this :lol::D?

Arcade time trial and test drive are the same :), except that in arcade time trial, the car won't have worn out chassis ( I think - some of my cars has over 800 miles and still green chassis )

I may have done relaxing pace drive :lol: distracted by the beautiful cockpit view :D

The only sad thing about Lamborghini Week is...it eventually comes to an end. :( :crazy: :grumpy:

Are there any special versions of Murcielago that you could do in the future?? :D :P :sly:

I'm very excited about the Diablo CRAP 500PP GTR, real life GTR Replica and SV-R can all be setup on the same car using tabs A, B and C! Thank god...I didn't want to have to buy a 4th Diablo GT. I am having so much fun running these cars around La Sierra, it's like I've found a renewed love for the game thanks to your Lamborghini's Ridox!! 👍

Also, it's like you read my mind. Just 2 days ago I NEEDED a BMW 1M but had no idea how to modify the 135i or Concept 1 Series to accurately represent the 1M. Wouldn't you know that I needed it at 500PP as well? Do you have my room wiretapped, Ridox?? How did you know that I needed that car? :sly: I can't wait to drive it...

I'll be back with some thoughts and comments, as usual when I love a car. I'm sorry if I bore any of you with my ramblings. :D

I actually have more countach instead :sly: The BMW 1M replica was made close to a year ago :D, it's been only a day ago that I drove it again to see how it handles after several updates, then did quick tune up :P
Take your time and have fun 👍

I have four Diablo GTs in the garage. :D
What is killing me is the limited characters space in the settings tab description. :banghead: :crazy:

I had an amazing cockpit driving session at Spa with this gem on SH tyres. 👍

The Diablo indeed a marvelous drive on sports tire and one of the best new cars in GT6 :) 4 is not enough :lol:

You can use short name for the name of the tune sheet.

Kinda late,but I decided to join the Lamborghini Week(end)

I've decided to first test these tunes on Midfield Forward and on SH tires :

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera SP Engineering LP570-4 Replica
Real World Setup

Tuned to replicate Gallardo SL LP570-4 with SP Engineering Coilover
Twin Ring Motegi Best Motoring Lap Record
Comfort Soft

CAR : Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 '08
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs - Official Dry Weight
Horsepower: 562 HP / 570 PS at 8200 RPM
Torque : 398.5 ft-lb at 6700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.3%
Weight: 1340 kg
Ballast : 57 kg
Ballast Position : 20
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 552

Specs - Tested Curb Weight / Car & Driver + Best Motoring
Horsepower: 562 HP / 570 PS at 8200 RPM
Torque : 398.5 ft-lb at 6700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.3%
Weight: 1558 kg
Ballast : 148 kg
Ballast Position : 11
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 539

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Stock or Standard Size ENKEI RP03-TypeRC or
RAYS 57Extreme or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or OZ Racing Superfogiata or RAYS 57XV in Dark Gray or Black
Aero : Custom Wing Type B
Car Paint : Verde Ithaca, Black or Nero Noctis, Green, Yellow or White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Catalytic Converter Sports
Fully Customizable Suspension
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1 ( Official Dry Weight ONLY ) - Remove for Curb Weight

BASE - HIGHLY Recommended
Suspension - SP Engineering Coilover Kit - SWIFT Springs with Factory Alignment Range
Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 10.30 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.8 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.06 or 0.06 0.12

Alternative Options :

Suspension - SP Engineering Coilover Kit with - SWIFT Springs Factory Alignment Range
Base

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.4 1.2

Suspension - SP Engineering Coilover Kit - SWIFT Springs with Factory Alignment Range
Low Camber

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.7 1.3

TESTED AT TWIN RING MOTEGI ROAD COURSE, HIGH SPEED RING & RED BULL RING
Suspension - SP Engineering Coilover Kit - SWIFT Springs with Aggressive Track
Alignment Range - High Camber - Technical/Twisty Low Speed Track

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 88 88
Camber Angle: 2.7 2.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alignment Range - High Camber - Medium Speed Track

Front, Rear

Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2

Alignment Range - High Camber - High Speed Track

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 way Lamborghini Viscous Traction System Rear LSD

Front
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 28

AERO
Rear : 20

Brake Balance:
8/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Gallardo SL LP570-4 has 570PS or 562HP, with extensive carbon fibre lighweight body parts, tipping the scale at official dry weight figure of 1340kg and 43/57 weight distribution. The Best Motoring lap with the car based on the info gathered has curb / test weight at 1558 kg, similar to Car & Driver test weight.

I used SP Engineering Coilover Kit with Swift Springs, spring rate for the suspension at the front : 10.30 Kg/mm (576.8lb/in) and rear: 12.00 Kg/mm (672lb/in). I have set the damper and ARB to give slight trait of understeer but still have excellent balance from mid corner to exit, to reflect real life professional review of the car, a combination of Best Motoring's Hattori-san and Tsuchiya-san impression and Alain Prost's review in a magazine test.

I have used factory range alignment on camber and toe, this is mild setup aimed for balance on the street and track, giving even wear. There are 3 preset camber with 2 choices of toe level. The Gallardo SL has 2 way rear LSD with 25% lock on acceleration and 40% lock on coast/overrun, while the front is open based on information gathered so far. The VT ( Viscous Tracion ) system under normal driving conditions provide 15% power up front and 85% rear, while under extreme/optimum conditions, the system sends up to 30% power to the front wheels when needed. I have set the GT6 LSD to reflect this, with initial torque set to provide unique locking transition giving around 40-45% lock overall. The LSD gives excellent traction and response to throttle, drive like a one would drive a Gallardo in real life would, be smooth and make use of the AWD system, a good throttle play will give slight oversteer on exit and neutral mid corner, heavy foot won't do :P

The Gallardo SL LP570-4 570PS SP Engineering replica was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Motegi Road Course, Willow Springs and Red Bull Ring. The real life record at Motegi Road Course is 2:08.657. I have tested the car extensively on 1558kg and medium camber. The car managed 2:07.3s at Twin Ring Motegi and 1:25.1s at Willow Springs ( Big Willow ).

I have provided replays below of the run at Willow Springs and Twin Ring Motegi, enjoy.

I recommend to drive with 1558kg + medium camber or try the 1558kg + aggressive track high camber low speed setup at Twin Ring Motegi

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 Replica

Tuned to replicate Countach LP400
Comfort Hard

CAR : Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel )
Weight: 1065 kg - Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Ballast : 75 kg
Ballast Position : 30
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59 - as real life spec
Performance Points: 509

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel )
Weight: 1195 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 - simulated via ballast
Performance Points: 499

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Stock or +1 / +2 Inch Up American Racing Vintage TORQ Thrust in Black or Gold
Car Paint : Champion Yellow 4 or Bianco or Cyberia Blue or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1 - ONLY for Dry Weight

Stock LP400 & Series 3 Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125

Stock Series 1 and Series 2 Low Body Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 94 94 ( Alternate Lower Height 65 65 - 6cm lower than stock S3, QV )

LSD 2 way ( low preload )
Initial Torque : 15

AERO - Optional
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of the oldest replica I have made from early GT6 release. Back then the build was in early phase, with some aspect needed refinement.

I went back to this car a few weeks ago, and collected further Lamborghini documentation ( portion of workshop manual, parts list ) and asked some Countach owners on some forums. The GT6 Countach LP400 is simply too quick compared to real life car even with replica based build. The acceleration time alone is quicker by a second at least ( offline ), online the gap will be much closer and more accurate.

The first part is the power and weight, the Countach LP400 has 375 CV / PS or 370HP in GT6. Some limiter use and no oil change solve this. For weight, the dry weight ( empty ) as listed on the factory manual, 1065kg / 2343 lbs with 41/59 distribution. In the manual, also listed comprehensive fluids capacity and weight ( including fuel, oil, coolant etc ) The fluids, not including fuel, brings the car to roughly 1105kg.

The fuel tank has 120L capacity, which brings it to 1195kg weight with fully fueled tank. 89.88kg or round up 90kg based on gasoline weight at 0.749 kg per liter. For the full tank weight spec, I used simple method of adding ballast to 1105kg and move it to reach 41/59, then simply add more until 1195kg and keep the position static/same. This result in better accuracy as the ballast position at 34 roughly correlates to the fuel tank and other fluids ( oil, coolant ) position of the real car ( engine bay ). That would be 2 specs as listed above. The most accurate in GT6 is the full fuel tank weight, as in real life tests, LP400 usually have 1300+kg weight ( can't be reached as max ballast can't even reach 1300kg )

For suspension, I used custom spring rate based on coilover system installed on Countach LP400 ( used the ratio ), the base spring rate should perform well on comfort hard. I also included 2 other spring rate for the rear wheel, these higher rate should work well on higher grip tires 6.66 kg/mm and 7.11 kg/mm.
The camber and toe alignment is based on Lamborghini manual specs. There are 3 ride height sets, 125mm stock LP400 height, low body ride height at 94mm ( calculated based on car height at stock 1070mm and low body at 1039mm ) and even lower height reported by some owners who measured 2 different series height at 6cm lower or close to 2.5 inch, this will be 65mm in GT6.

LSD is 2 way with low preload and 45% lock, while gearing is correct this time with no fix necessary.

The Countach LP400 is one of the best MR vintage cars in GT6, with good grip and balance even on CH tire. I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Big Willow and Bathurst. The Countach LP400 can lap Tsukuba in 1:08s and Big Willow in 1:35s, Bathurst in 2:35s on full tank weight and Comfort Hard. I included the replay for Tsukuba lap.

Lamborghini Diablo 5.7 '90-'98, SE30/JOTA '94-'95, SV '95-'00
6.0 GT '99-'00 Replica

Tuned to replicate Diablo 2WD ( Base to GT ) '90 to '00
Diablo Base Tsukuba Best Motoring Lap Record
Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Specs Curb Weight ( Low Fuel ) Diablo '90-'98
Horsepower: 485 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 463.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 84.9%
Weight: 1642 kg
Ballast : 152 kg
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 - as real life spec
Performance Points: 527

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Tank ) Diablo '90-'98
Horsepower: 485 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 463.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 84.9%
Weight: 1690 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Performance Points: 524

Specs Curb Weight ( Low/No Fuel ) Diablo SE30 '94-'95
Horsepower: 518 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 465.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.8%
Weight: 1512 kg
Ballast : 22 kg
Ballast Position : 25
Performance Points: 543

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SE30 '94-'95
Horsepower: 518 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.8%
Weight: 1587 kg
Ballast : 97 kg
Performance Points: 538

Specs Curb Weight ( Low/No Fuel ) Diablo SE30 JOTA '94-'95
Horsepower: 587 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 488.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.0%
Weight: 1512 kg
Ballast : 22 kg
Performance Points: 560

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SE30 JOTA '94-'95
Horsepower: 587 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 488.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.0%
Weight: 1587 kg
Ballast : 97 kg
Performance Points: 555

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo SV S1 '95-'99 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 513 HP at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 89.9%
Weight: 1530 kg
Ballast : 40 kg
Ballast Position : 42
Performance Points: 540

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SV S1 '95-'99 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 513 HP at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 89.9%
Weight: 1590 kg
Ballast : 100 kg
Performance Points: 537

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo SV S2 '99-'00
Horsepower: 523 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.6%
Weight: 1530 kg
Ballast : 40 kg
Ballast Position : 42
Performance Points: 543

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SV S2 '99-'00
Horsepower: 523 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.6%
Weight: 1590 kg
Ballast : 100 kg
Performance Points: 539

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo GT '99-'00 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 571 HP at 7500 RPM
Power Limiter at :100%
Weight: 1535 kg
Ballast : 45 kg
Ballast Position : 39
Performance Points: 553

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo GT '99-'00 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 571 HP at 7500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1620 kg
Performance Points: 549

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Rear Wing : NO Rear Wing ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Red or Black or White or In Violet ( from Plymouth Hemi Cuda Six Pack ) or Chrome Orange ( from Lotus Elise '96 ) or Champion Yellow ( from Suzuki Swift )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust ( Default Installed - Stock )
Intake Tuning - ONLY For SE30 JOTA
Adjustable LSD
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Stock Diablo ( All Generation from '90 to '98 Base 2WD to 2001 6.0 VT)
Diablo Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 9.19 11.79
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.3 ( Optional Front Camber 0.6 , Rear Camber 0.5 )
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.13 ( Optional Front Toe In 0.07 , Rear Toe In 0.16 )

Stock Diablo ( All Generation from '90 to '98 Base 2WD to 2001 6.0 VT)
Personal Alignment - Used on Tsukuba Lap

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 9.19 11.79
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.4
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.12

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio
1990-1998 Base + 1994-1995 SE30/JOTA
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Standard Ratios

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 320kmh /199mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 3.836 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.810 Final Drive + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo SV 1995-2000
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Close Ratios High Final Option

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 4.468 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.810 Final + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.619 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Standard Ratios

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 3.905 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.619 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - A Version Short Ratios for US Market

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 4.021 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - C Version Short Ratios for EU/EEC Market

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.697
Set Final 4.021 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio

LSD 2 way ( low preload ) 45% Lock

AERO - Optional
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The replica in this build covers most of the generation models of Lamborghini Diablo with rear wheel drive version. Spanning from 1990 Diablo to Diablo GT 2000. I provided 2 weight specs for each Diablo Base Coupe - 873 built ( 1990-1998 ), Diablo SE30 and JOTA - total 150 built, with 15-28 of them in JOTA Spec ( 1994-1995 ), Diablo SV - Spinto Veloce with 120 built ( 1995-1999 ), 100 SV built for 1999-2000 and Diablo GT - 83 built ( 1999-2000 ).

Power wise, the 5.7 V12 Diablo Base Coupe 1990-1998 has 492PS/485HP, Diablo SE30 has 525PS/518HP, SE30 JOTA 590PS/587HP ( 1994-1995 ), Diablo SV (1995-1999 ) has 520PS/513HP and later years has 530PS/523HP ( 1999-2000 ). For Diablo GT, the V12 has increased displacement at 6.0L, generating 575PS/571HP.
The 6.0L V12 also used on Diablo VT and VT SE from 2000-2001 with lower power at 550PS/542HP ( 260 VT and 44 VT SE were built ). Since we don't have VT Diablo ( AWD ), I do not include it in this replica.

Each of the weight specs are based on various source ( curb weight which often do not have full tank fuel ) and some of the full tank weight are calculated based on 100L fuel tank ( 75kg ) and official test weight. The Diablo GT full tank weight and dry weight are based on Auto Motor Und Sport Super Test Data.

Suspension spring rate is based on Diablo 6.0 ( Workshop Manual ), the spring rate calculated from static load + dynamic load + flexibility spec are lower than available in GT6. So I chose to use the spring ratio instead, and aim the lowest value possible in GT6. The ride height is at 110mm and suspension as well as alignment from Lamborghini Manual are used on all specs.

For LSD, 45% lock rear differential is used just like the real life spec, set with low preload to help the car agility while staying stable at the track. Gearing for Diablo are provided in 3 version, based on the ratios offered by Lamborghini from factory. The Diablo Base Coupe 1990-1998, SE30/JOTA 1994-1995 and Diablo SV ( 1995-2000 ) uses standard version gearing from factory unless the buyer asked otherwise.
The Diablo GT often comes with EU/EEC C Version Short Ratio giving it lower top speed, but better acceleration. When custom transmission is installed in GT6, the final drive calculation is not accurate as the real car uses final drive and transfer gear ratio. There are 5 sets of gearing, the 1st one with 1.59 transfer gear ratio is standard fitment on 1990-1998 Base, 1994-1995 SE/JOTA and 1995-2000 Diablo SV ( Spinto Veloce ). The 2nd set is High Final used on Diablo SV ( '95-'00 ) which gives it much lower top speed at 186+mph ( Factory Option )
While the other 3, the 1st one with 1.619 transfer gear ratio are used as standard fitment on 6.0L engined Diablo ( GT 1999-2000 and VT/SE 2000-2001 ), while the 1.667 A and C version short ratio are optional from factory for these 6.0L V12 Diablo.

The Diablo replica was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Autumn Ring, Suzuka, Big Willow, Bathurst, and Red Bull Ring. The Base Coupe Diablo in particular was tested at Tsukuba to replicate Best Motoring real life record at 1:07.66 set during SuperCar Battle Race in early 90's ( the Diablo didn't finish as the car spun due to brake trouble ). Motoharu Kurosawa drove the Diablo in solo time attack session, but only managed 1:08.18 lap time. The replica Diablo Base Coupe spec 485HP and full tank weight 1690kg on Comfort Hard can do 1:07.6s with ease, the replay is included for reference.

For the Diablo SE30/JOTA, SV and GT, feel free to fit Comfort Medium to enjoy higher grip.

Lamborghini Diablo GTR '00 Replica

Tuned to replicate Diablo GTR '00

Specs
Horsepower: 582 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 469.6 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1400 kg
Ballast : 119 kg
Ballast Position : 28
Performance Points: 564

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the real GTR has roll cage and extensive reinforcement.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type C
Wing Large Type E
Winglets Large Type C
Height : +0
Width : -15
Car Paint : Mystic Teal Metallic ( Jade Green Murcielago 40th Anniversary Special Paint ) - can be obtained from both Camaro Z28 '97 or Camaro SS '00 or Chrome Orange Metallic from Elise'96 or Black or Red or Purple
Gauges : Free

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Diablo GTR KONI Racing Coilover Kit

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.5 0.9 or optional higher camber 2.5/1.5 or lower 1.2/0.7

Suspension - Diablo GTR KONI Racing Coilover Kit
Racing Hard

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 3.0 1.8

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo GTR with 2.529 Final and 1.590 Transfer Gear
Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Auto Max Speed at 320kmh / 199mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.697 or Optional 0.676
Set Final : 4.021 ( corrected Final based on 1.59 Transfer Gear Ratio and 2.529 Final )

LSD 2 Way

AERO
Rear : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes : 3/3

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Diablo GTR was introduced in 1999 Bologna Auto Motor Show, the very next year 2000, 30 of the Diablo GTR were built.

Here is a short description of the car :

The Lamborghini Super Trophy is a mono marque championship held every year on the most famous race tracks, mainly in Europe. Since 1996 the cars competing in the Lamborghini Super Trophy were the Diablo SV-R, a special version of the Diablo SV model adapted for racing. After four years of competition the Diablo SV-R has proved the extreme reliability of the Lamborghini engines which could stand four racing seasons with no problems. Quite an achievement for an engine designed for road use and brought to the track with no modifications.

Now, to meet the request of the passionate driver participating in the Lamborghini Super Trophy, the House of the Bull is presenting the Lamborghini Diablo GTR, a car based on the Diablo GT, the most powerful produced in series, that will set a new benchmark in the mono marque championships with an engine delivering no less than 590 hp.

In comparison with the Diablo GT, GTR most important features are a modified chassis frame with integrated roll bar, improved suspensions, central fixing nut for the rims, race braking system, additional radiators for transmission oil cooling, very high performance rear wing (directly bolted to the chassis), simplified interiors and weight reduction. The engine is basically the same V12, 6 litre, of the Diablo GT which thanks to the adaption of a specially tuned exhaust system, without catalyzer, delivers 590 PS (575 PS in the GT model)

Special features of the GTR engine, common to the GT, are:

multi-throttle intake manifold with individual intake system
variable intake valve timing system
dynamic air inlet duct upstream of the intake plenum
titanium connecting rods and lighter crankshaft

Unique specifications of the GTR engine are:

improved exhaust system designed for racing
special calibration of the engine management system.

The tubular chassis frame integrates the roll bar and is directly connected to the rear wing.

The engine management system is based on the proprietary Lamborghini LIE electronic engine control system tuned for racing. Fuel injection is sequential multipoint and ignition is static with individual coils. Lamborghini Data Acquisition System, LDAD, and diagnostic functions are integrated in the engine electronic management system.

For the engine cooling, two water radiators in parallel are side mounted to the engine and an engine oil cooler is front mounted as in the Diablo GT. Additional coolers for gearbox and differential oil are installed in order to better match the racing overloads.

The transmission is on the rear wheels through a Lamborghini 5 speed gearbox with one basic gear ratio option and an alternative option for a shorter 5th gear ratio. The gear box lever is in an asymmetric position on the central tunnel in order to be closer to the steering wheel, for better control.The steering system is power assisted.

The front suspension is modified for racing. Shock absorbers and anti-roll bars are adjustable. The rims are lightweight magnesium alloy with central fixing nut and they accept racing type tyres. A special racing fuel tank with fast filling system has been installed.

The braking system is based on the Diablo GT high performance module. New racing brake calipers have been adopted to better match the very severe racing conditions.

Most of the body is carbon fiber made, except for the roof, which is made of steel for torsional rigidity, while the doors are mode of aluminum, for safety reasons.

The cockpit fittings are simplified to meet racing requirements. The driver seat has been moved towards the longitudinal axle of the car, reducing the size of the central tunnel, to ensure a better driving position. Racing switches for ignition and for other functions have been adopted instead of the series push buttons. The fire extinguisher system is installed on the right side of the cockpit with activating switch on the tunnel. The driver's seat is of racing type with a six-point safety belt and the steering wheel is also racing type.

The weight of the Diablo GTR is 1400kg with 40/60 distribution with power set at 582HP / 590 PS.
Suspension is setup based on Diablo SV-R replica which has twice as stiff spring rate as the SV and 6.0 Diablo GT based on articles about the Diablo SV-R KONI based suspension. The damper and ARB has been set to perform on high grip racing tires. There are 4 sets of camber provided, the 3 lower camber are mainly used for comfort soft to sports soft, while the highest camber specifically set for racing hard tire.

Gearing has been corrected, with final calculated based on 2.529 final drive and 1.590 transfer gear ratio. LSD uses similar setup as Diablo replica, with 45% lock as in real life.

The Diablo GTR was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Suzuka, Motegi Road Course and Midfield. At Midfield on RH tire, it's capable of 1:09s lap. The replay has been provided to showcase the car performance at the track on racing hard tires, should be enjoyable to watch the blistering lap :D

Times and first reactions :
Gallardo 570-4 SL ( Dry weight ) 1:15.04 @ 273 kph at the end of main straght - Powerful , light and stable - the fastest of these five atm

Diablo GTR'00 - 1:16.26 @ 274 - The best of three diablos I've tested but it could be a mistake due to fact that I tested GTR at last , possible for me to make 1:15.7 in a perfect lap

Diablo SV S2 no fuel - 1:17.24 @ 268 / Diablo GT 99-00 no fuel - 1:17.86 @ 269 - These cars are very close to each other imo,these 6 tenths difference is due to fact that I've drived GT earlier

Countach LP400 - 1:17.79 @ 255 - It's obviously lacking at straight and it's understeering if braking and turning at the same time but it's taking corners very easily

Also,I used Countach LP400 on Historic Car Festival ( IB license , 2 laps of Grand Valley ) on both A- and B-spec and I've got "interesting" results :

A-spec - Winner 4:28.11 , Fl of 2:13.26 with 0.08s lead over GT40 MkI
B-spec - 2nd 4:39.70 , Fl of 2:14.15 with 0.4s loss over GT40 MkI

This 11s difference came from one reason - Bob lost a lot of time during overtaking all non-rabbits ( everyone except Lambo Miura and GT40 ) which was seen in splits to them after opening lap :

Place of A-spec driver after 1st lap : 3rd place with 1s loss to Miura and 4s to GT40
Place of B-spec driver after 1st lap : 3rd place with 8s loss to Miura and 10s to GT40

Ok,that's enough from me atm , will write more in 2-3 days after testing Murcielargo ,Diablo GT2 , Gallardo GT3 ( after you'll revisit it Ridox :D ) and maybe Aventadors.

PS Thanks to identical datas I've decided to change my Gallardo 570-4 SL into 570-4 STS
Miasteczko Sztuki i Nauki (noc).jpg

I have four Diablo GTs in the garage. :D
What is killing me is the limited characters space in the settings tab description. :banghead: :crazy:
I know what you mean. I really wish we could rename our cars somehow. Yes, all of my Diablos are based on the Diablo GT (except the PD Diablo GT2), but I have severely modified 2 of them, removed the wing on one of them, and I would like to be able to look at my Car List and immediately find Diablo SE30 instead of having to remember that I painted my SE30 silver and my GTR is painted blue. Ugh...It is so frustrating!! :banghead:

Kinda late,but I decided to join the Lamborghini Week(end)

I've decided to first test these tunes on Midfield Forward and on SH tires :

Times and first reactions :
Gallardo 570-4 SL ( Dry weight ) 1:15.04 @ 273 kph at the end of main straght - Powerful , light and stable - the fastest of these five atm

Diablo GTR'00 - 1:16.26 @ 274 - The best of three diablos I've tested but it could be a mistake due to fact that I tested GTR at last , possible for me to make 1:15.7 in a perfect lap

Diablo SV S2 no fuel - 1:17.24 @ 268 / Diablo GT 99-00 no fuel - 1:17.86 @ 269 - These cars are very close to each other imo,these 6 tenths difference is due to fact that I've drived GT earlier

Countach LP400 - 1:17.79 @ 255 - It's obviously lacking at straight and it's understeering if braking and turning at the same time but it's taking corners very easily

Also,I used Countach LP400 on Historic Car Festival ( IB license , 2 laps of Grand Valley ) on both A- and B-spec and I've got "interesting" results :

A-spec - Winner 4:28.11 , Fl of 2:13.26 with 0.08s lead over GT40 MkI
B-spec - 2nd 4:39.70 , Fl of 2:14.15 with 0.4s loss over GT40 MkI

This 11s difference came from one reason - Bob lost a lot of time during overtaking all non-rabbits ( everyone except Lambo Miura and GT40 ) which was seen in splits to them after opening lap :

Place of A-spec driver after 1st lap : 3rd place with 1s loss to Miura and 4s to GT40
Place of B-spec driver after 1st lap : 3rd place with 8s loss to Miura and 10s to GT40

Ok,that's enough from me atm , will write more in 2-3 days after testing Murcielargo ,Diablo GT2 , Gallardo GT3 ( after you'll revisit it Ridox :D ) and maybe Aventadors.

PS Thanks to identical datas I've decided to change my Gallardo 570-4 SL into 570-4 STSView attachment 319819

Thank you for the review and feedback on the Lambos :cheers: Those are very good time on SH tires, the Gallardo AWD system showed it's advantage here :) Imagine if we have Diablo VT :drool:

For B spec, you can use R1 + X ( taps ) during braking to get the Bob enter the apex late / higher speed or use R1 + X when near other cars to quickly overtake.

I will try to squeeze drive time on the GT3 Gallardo, the car needs refinement :P

Thank you for the review and feedback on the Lambos :cheers: Those are very good time on SH tires, the Gallardo AWD system showed it's advantage here :) Imagine if we have Diablo VT :drool:

For B spec, you can use R1 + X ( taps ) during braking to get the Bob enter the apex late / higher speed or use R1 + X when near other cars to quickly overtake.

I will try to squeeze drive time on the GT3 Gallardo, the car needs refinement :P

*hopes for gallardo LP600+ gt3*

It has been an incredible couple of days. My Lamborghini Diablo SV-R arrived this morning! I'm sure for those of you who looked at the build specs of the GTR and the SV-R, you won't be too surprised to hear that the cars drive very similar. Same suspension, LSD and transmission settings will produce a lot of similarities. My head mechanic did warn me, before I rolled away from the pits at La Sierra, that this Diablo SV-R is a 1996 unlike my GTR which happens to be a 2000. I guess the tires are a bit better on the GTR (SS) versus (SM) on my SV-R.

I know the SV-R produces a bit less power than the GTR, but it's still no slouch. I got her up to about 185mph on that long section (around the 3:00 mark) which is just a touch less than the GTR. I definitely could feel the difference in lateral grip on some turns. I guess my mechanic was correct - the older rubber doesn't grip as well. Not to worry, as it's a very small difference, but something to keep in mind nonetheless.

The brakes on this SV-R felt very similar to the GTR also. There is a slight weight distribution difference and this SV-R is about 33 pounds lighter. Maybe the lesser weight is helping remove any negatives from the less grippy tires? I felt very confident pushing my brake pedal to the floor from high speeds. Occasionally the rear end will wobble, but nothing that can't be controlled with a firm grip on the steering wheel and some very light counter steering.

I don't have much more time here in Spain, so I've got to get a few more laps in before I fly off to my next destination. Transporting these cars back to the U.S. is going to be expensive!! :sly:

EDIT: I forgot to respond to Ridox's announcement on the additional Countach's coming soon. Wow...I didn't even know there were custom Countach's out there! :lol: Sounds good to me!!

It has been an incredible couple of days. My Lamborghini Diablo SV-R arrived this morning! I'm sure for those of you who looked at the build specs of the GTR and the SV-R, you won't be too surprised to hear that the cars drive very similar. Same suspension, LSD and transmission settings will produce a lot of similarities. My head mechanic did warn me, before I rolled away from the pits at La Sierra, that this Diablo SV-R is a 1996 unlike my GTR which happens to be a 2000. I guess the tires are a bit better on the GTR (SS) versus (SM) on my SV-R.

I know the SV-R produces a bit less power than the GTR, but it's still no slouch. I got her up to about 185mph on that long section (around the 3:00 mark) which is just a touch less than the GTR. I definitely could feel the difference in lateral grip on some turns. I guess my mechanic was correct - the older rubber doesn't grip as well. Not to worry, as it's a very small difference, but something to keep in mind nonetheless.

The brakes on this SV-R felt very similar to the GTR also. There is a slight weight distribution difference and this SV-R is about 33 pounds lighter. Maybe the lesser weight is helping remove any negatives from the less grippy tires? I felt very confident pushing my brake pedal to the floor from high speeds. Occasionally the rear end will wobble, but nothing that can't be controlled with a firm grip on the steering wheel and some very light counter steering.

I don't have much more time here in Spain, so I've got to get a few more laps in before I fly off to my next destination. Transporting these cars back to the U.S. is going to be expensive!! :sly:

EDIT: I forgot to respond to Ridox's announcement on the additional Countach's coming soon. Wow...I didn't even know there were custom Countach's out there! :lol: Sounds good to me!!

Did you drive the SV-R with 44/56 distribution ? how was the balance ? did it push on entry and mid corner ?

I only have 2 Countach 25th Anniversary build, stock replica and a race car :P

You can use short name for the name of the tune sheet.
I write a lot of info there, in the tab description, for the case if something will change in time.

I write down the PP, hp, tyres, Power limiter, final gear, flat floor, dry weight or full fuel weight, the replica name. :scared:
And all these, shortened. :D :crazy:

Kinda late,but I decided to join the Lamborghini Week(end
Welcome to the "club". :lol: It seems the "week" will be extended. :sly: :cheers:

Yes. My SV-R is setup for 44/56 Weight Distribution. I think the balance is wonderful. I wouldn't say that I am noticing any push entering the corners. If anything, I have to be more cautious of my rear end coming around on me, but I can prepare for that once I am familiar with how she handles on a particular track. I was just running the SV-R around Tsukuba and with hard braking and those tight turns I thought she rotated very nicely. Sub 1:00 laps no problem. Again, I am driving this car with Sport Medium tires.

OHLINS R&T DFV BMW E82 1M Coupe 500PP CRAP Race

Special Build Ohlins R&T DFV BMW E82 1M Coupe 500PP
Sports Hard to Sports Soft

CAR : BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
Tire : Sports Hard to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 368 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque : 334.8 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 29 kg
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : London Green Pearl

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - OHLINS DFV Road & Track
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 96 96
Spring Rate: 6.12 12.25
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 1.0 0.8

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 1M Based 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.110
2nd 2.315
3rd 1.644
4th 1.271
5th 1.033
6th 0.846
Set Final : 4.000 ( Final set for Midfield )
Adjust final according to the track as necessary.

LSD 1.5 Way
Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Capable of 1:17.647 on SH tire at Midfield with room to improve, the CRAP 500PP BMW tune is based on Ohlins DFV R & T 1M Coupe replica, with some tweaks, the car is agile and has good balance. Tested mainly at Midfield for online racing with tire wear.

Driving guide in summary :
Brake late from 152mph on 1st corner entry, use 3rd gear for the entry and shift up 4th when entering the next right turn leading to the straight and high speed esses ( use 3rd gear momentarily to tuck the front wheel in at approx 105mph ), exit on 4th at full throttle, good 1st sector at 24.6xxxs. For the left curve after the tunnel, aim on 3rd 80mph apex, hold it there then exit full throttle at 4th gear. The last tunnel entry can be done with late braking, take left apex ( esses ) then hold on right curb quickly, brake hard to hit the left apex entering the tunnel, 2nd gear can be on full gas with minimal steering. The last esses after the 2nd tunnel can be done flat out, just hug both apex :D if the 1st corner entry is done correctly, you can full throttle to exit leading to the straight.

Use triple plate clutch for even quicker shift and acceleration. Reduce LSD accel to 27 or 24 if the rear breaks traction too early.

Replay of the 1:17.647 lap at Midfield on SH tire has been provided as reference / guide on how to attack the cool Midfield track.

ENJOY :cheers:
This car just slaughtered the competition in this week's Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Spa (500PP). I ran an 8:09.xxx without even really going as crazy as I probably could have. That was still 16+ seconds faster than the LFA Nurburgring Edition that finished in 2nd place. 👍

I also ran the Lamborghini Diablo GTR (CRAP Racing League Edition 500PP) in the same seasonal and took a couple 1st Places. I'm not a big fan of running cars so severely detuned, but I wanted to use the opportunity to just test the car at Spa and earn a few credits in the process. :D

This car just slaughtered the competition in this week's Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Spa (500PP). I ran an 8:09.xxx without even really going as crazy as I probably could have. That was still 16+ seconds faster than the LFA Nurburgring Edition that finished in 2nd place. 👍

I also ran the Lamborghini Diablo GTR (CRAP Racing League Edition 500PP) in the same seasonal and took a couple 1st Places. I'm not a big fan of running cars so severely detuned, but I wanted to use the opportunity to just test the car at Spa and earn a few credits in the process. :D

Great wins, now maybe Bob can make use of the BMW and Diablo, Bspec grinding should help getting credits while you can do other stuff.

I tried one B-Spec race two days ago. I had the AI Driver win me a few credits at Silverstone. What do you do? Just set it to PUSH HARD, or whatever its called, and walk away from the PS3? I would hate to walk away and have my driver come in 6th place. :lol: Or is it just as easy to have your B-Spec driver win as it is when driving maxed PP cars in Career Mode?

Also, I just had a thought as I'm taking my Lamborghini Miura around La Sierra for a few laps... With a little digging I'm sure you could come across suspension info on the 3 Miura models. www.lambocars.com has "full specifications" for the P400, P400S and P400SV, which pretty much means it lists the gear ratios, weight distribution, weight and HP/Torque of each car. Unfortunately, it doesn't have spring rate information. I have complete faith in you being able to track down anything you put your mind to! :D

I know...I know... I have been spoiled by the past week's postings of classic Lamborghini replicas. I'm drunk on Lamborghinis!! :dunce: :crazy: Oh, and I just learned that a Murcielago R-GT was built by Reiter Engineering. I don't have specs on that car, but there is some information on lambocars.com about the race model. 👍

See what you've done? You've created a monster!! I must be stopped... :P :lol:

Lamborghini Diablo SV-R '96 Replica

Tuned to replicate Diablo SV-R '96

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98

Specs
Power Limiter at : 84.7%
Ballast : 156 kg
Ballast Position : -14
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56 as the real car spec

Specs 40/60 version
Power Limiter at : 84.7%
Ballast : 156 kg
Ballast Position : 28

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the real SV-R has roll cage and extensive reinforcement.
Aero Kits Type A

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

Suspension - Diablo GTR/SV-R KONI Racing Coilover Kit Base

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 17.86 22.86
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 1.6 0.9 or optional higher camber 2.7/1.5 or lower 1.3/0.7
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.15 ( Alternate Toe : -0.10 / 0.25 )

Suspension - Diablo GTR/SV-R KONI Racing Coilover Kit Base
Racing Hard

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 17.86 22.86
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 2.9 1.6
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.15 ( Alternate Toe : -0.10 / 0.25 )

Suspension -Alternate Diablo GTR/SV-R KONI Racing Coilover Kit based on Racing Tune

Ride Height: 70 70 or old height 80 80
Spring Rate: 20.10 21.40
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5 ( Optional front ARB at 5 for Sport Hard to Soft )
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.25 ( Alternate Toe : 0.04 / 0.15 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo SV-R with 2.529 Final and 1.590 Transfer Gear
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 320kmh / 199mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676 or Optional 0.697

Syracuse - Night.jpg

LSD 2 Way
Braking Sensitivity: 30 ( increase to 33 or 36 or higher to stabilize the car when on half throttle or off throttle/braking )

AERO - LOW Base
Front : 30 ( MN )
Rear : 100 ( Add more to get the rear more grip )

AERO - MAX used on Racing Tune
Front : 80 ( reduce by 5 if too pointy/darty/sensitive on sports/racing tire )
Rear : 150

Mid-Field Raceway_49.jpg

Brake Balance:

Notes :

The Lamborghini Diablo SV-R was built from 1996 and used as Super Trophy that lasted 3 years. 31 cars were built, with 28 cars on start line in 1996 opening race.

To fully comprehend what happened it is sufficient to say that the project work started at the beginning of February and the official opening of the Trophy in Le Mans on June 14 th, 1996 saw 28 cars ready to tear away the tarmac of the track. The same number of cars completed this very hard and demanding race without any problems and the satisfaction of all concerned was so great that the nickname " 0 faults operation " was applied to the occasion.

This build is based on the Diablo GT2 '98, a race car, while the previous build was based on Diablo GT road car.
The Diablo SV-R has 540PS, 1385kg with distribution at 44/56 and some other source states 40/60. I made both specs for this replica. The 44/56 will have tighter handling due to more weight at front, but will be much more stable.

Suspension, gearing and LSD are similar to the Diablo GTR replica and should drive quite similar for the 40/60 distribution.

The SV-R is a bit slower than the GTR mainly due to lesser power, but should also be easier to handle, especially on the 44/56 distribution ( when using the alternate racing tune suspension )

The Diablo GT2 SV-R can easily lap in 1:14s at Midfield Reverse on RH / Base suspension / Low Aero.

Last edited:
Back