RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Mi-u-ra! Mi-u-ra! Mi-u-ra! :gtpflag:

If I could gift you some credits... :)

Car sharing like in GT5 should be enough, so I can "steal" it :mischievous: :lol:

A-Spec Beginner Winner
View attachment 323830

No Aids No ABS
Comfort Medium Tyres
Specs unchanged

:cheers:

:cheers: Did you find any difference on the NSX compared to previous version ( before 1.16 ) ?

Oooh I had a blast with the Aventador SV Replica! I found it much nicer to drive than the base Aventador Replica because of the difference in weight. I honestly can't believe how heavy the base Aventador feels! I was a little nervous when I hit the track with the Aventador SV because I thought the CM tires might have a little trouble with the weight and massive amount of torque. If it were a RWD car I probably would have totaled it, but thanks to the AWD system, it does a pretty good job of keeping the power moving forward.

Still, it's a heavy car too, so driving around sweeping turns is a bit of an adventure. As you say in your notes, driving this SV requires a lot of throttle control. Without it you will find yourself planted in a wall or sand pit in no time at all. :D The car brakes pretty well, considering its weight. Those brakes saved me quite a few times when I got a little too happy with the gas pedal.

It's a beautiful sight during replays and a car that drivers of all skill levels can enjoy...

Next up, I took delivery of a brand new 1988 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition. I rarely drive CH tires, especially on a car with as much power as this Countach. It wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. I was probably a little more conservative than I needed to be, but at least I kept my car in one piece!! :lol:

The Countach will always be one of my favorite cars. Particularly, the 5000QV which has the sexiest lines of any Countach model, in my opinion. Europeans as very lucky that they didn't get forced to slap terrible looking bumpers on a car as gorgeous as the Countach. Still, this Anniversary Edition will turn plenty of heads and leave plenty of cars in its dust.

Yes, the gearing is a little strange but it works. Acceleration is strong in this classic Lamborghini and the grip of those CH tires isn't really all that bad. If you're having trouble, a jump up to CM tires should straighten any problems out.

The only problem I'm having now is trying to figure out which Lamborghini to drive! :eek: I never thought I'd say this, but right now I think my favorite Lambo to drive is one of the Diablo Replicas. The combination of power, weight and grip is a recipe for hours of fun. I've been driving around La Sierra so much with these cars and they're all great, but at the moment, the Diablo GT Replica and the Diablo SV S2 Replica are probably getting the most of my attention.

Bravo, Ridox! 👍 :D :bowdown:

I think you wanted to write CS tire for the Aventador SV :D For the Countach 25th Anniversary, you can fit CS / SH tire and above too, try it on SH at Midfield Reverse :cool: It has bags of grips. Imagine present day 25th Countach owners doing track days, they would fit the current Pirelli P Zeros and semi slick on their ride wouldn't they ? or keep with CH to CM, to stay closer to the period ( late 80's ) tire grip level.

I think you will change your mind about the Diablo, once you drive the Rain-X Countach, it has the power, the weight and the handling to match :embarrassed:

The cat is back :lol:, woof. :cheers:

:lol:

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario '88 Replica

Tuned to replicate Countach 25th Anniversario
Comfort Hard

CAR : Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs Empty/Dry Weight
Horsepower: 449 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 363.0 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1490 kg - weight reduction stage 1
Ballast : 135 kg
Ballast Position : 18
Weight Distribution : 41.8 / 58.2 as real car spec
Performance Points: 512

Specs Curb Weigh ( Full Fuel Tank )
Horsepower: 449 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 363.0 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1590 kg
Ballast : 100 kg
Ballast Position : 35
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59 as the real car spec
Performance Points: 506

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Any color ( Argento Luna, White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Black etc )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1 -ONLY for Dry/Empty Weight

Suspension - KONI Coilover
Stock Ride Height
Countach 25th Anniversary Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 7.14 9.53
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 2 2 ( Optional stiffer damper Ext : 3/3 )
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 2 ( Optional stiffer ARB : 2/3, 3/4, or 4/5 )
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.5 ( Minimum spec 0.0 / 0.0 )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.22

Countach LP500 QV Factory Manual Alignment
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.22

LSD 2 way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO - Optional
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The last generation of Countach was a stepping stone for the Diablo arrival. Produced from 1988-1990, it was also the most produced Countach within the model line.

The 25th Anniversario Countach is the most refined Countach as well as the heaviest and most powerful.
With 455PS and 1590 full tank weight, it's not much quicker if at all than it's predecessor LP500 QV.

I provided 2 weight specs, dry weight at 1490kg with 41.8/58.2 weight distribution ( this uses weight reduction stage 1 ), while the full tank weight at 1590kg with 41/59 distribution - no weight reduction.

Suspension is custom spring rate, tuned to give good balance on comfort hard tire and up to sports tire. The damper and ARB are set towards softer range to give better ride on all kinds of road condition. Camber and toe alignment uses Lamborghini Manual range of values, I also included LP500 QV alignment which has minor differences.

For sharper handling and smoother track surface as well higher grip tire ( when fitted with CM to Racing tire ), I have added optional Damper Extension value for rear and front at 3. The ARB at stiffer rate also comes in 3 level, 2/3, 3/4 and 4/5. The 4/5 ARB offers the sharpest handling without causing too much side effect ( understeer ), best used on sports tire and above.

Gearing is correct this time, while LSD is set at 45% lock with low preload. Brake balance is set at 3/4 to simulate the braking force to realistic level. The 25th Anniversary is known for its weaker brakes as it used the same brakes hardware as on lighter LP500.

Tire is comfort hard, even though the 25th car has newly designed Pirelli P Zero tires in it's time and abandoned the older P7 tires. The grip level provided by CH tire is more than adequate for realistic lateral grip.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Big Willow, Midfield, and Bathurst. At Tsukuba, it can do 1:09s with ease on full tank weight 1590kg. The Countach can be tricky to drive, it can power oversteer and understeer when treated badly :)

UPDATE : Added optional damper extension front and rear at 3 for sharper handling as well as 3 levels or ARB stiffness for higher grip tires.

The Countach 25th Anniversary has been updated with more options on damper extension and ARB for higher grip tire fitment. The optional ARB and damper should also work on CH tire depending on the driver preferences.

Ken Wolf / Terai Engineering / Art Sports / Rain-X
ZA9C Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario #88
1994 Season All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship Replica

Tuned to replicate #88 Art Sports/Rain-X Countach 1994
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

RAINX22.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_60.jpg

Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs 1994 JGTC ( Official Power 455+PS )
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque: 373.9 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 29 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58
Performance Points: 527

Specs 1994 JGTC ( Full Power 550 PS )
Horsepower: 542 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque: 419.7 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.7%
Performance Points: 553

Syracuse_2.jpg

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Installed in this build ) - The real Rain-X Countach has roll cage and chassis reinforcement. NOT Mandatory this time, please try without first
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Small Type I
Winglets Small Type J
Height : +0
Width : -75
Car Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White
Wing Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White ( Matching color with the car )
Gauges : Free.
Driver Number :
Base Type C
Typeface Type A
Number : 88

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Sports Computer - Only for Full Power
Intake Tuning - Only for Full Power
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - Only for Full Power
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission - OPTIONAL, use stock 5 speed for authenticity
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hod ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KONI Racing Coilover

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 14.00 18.66
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.10

OPTIONAL 5 SPEED SEQUENTIAL HEWLAND TGTA-200

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Sequential 5 Speed TGTA-200
1994 JGTC OFFICIAL POWER 449HP/455+PS

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 220kmh /137mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.611
4th 1.316
5th 1.091
Set Final 3.100 - Optional Final : 2.818, 2.583 for more top speed or higher final : 3.444 for better acceleration.

1994 JGTC FULL POWER 542HP/550PS

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 230kmh /143mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.611
4th 1.316
5th 1.091
Set Final 3.100 - Optional Final : 2.818, 2.583 for more top speed or higher final : 3.444 for better acceleration.

Optional Gear Ratios for 3rd to 5th :
3rd : 1.647, 1.625, 1.588, 1.556
4th : 1.350, 1.333, 1.278, 1.263
5th : 1.115, 1.107, 1.050, 1.000, 0.960

LSD 2 way

AERO

Mid-Field Raceway_62.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Ken Wolf/Terai Engineering/Art Sports/Rain-X ZA9C Countach 25th Anniversary was raced in 1994 season All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship.

The Rain-X Countach for short, was entered by JLOC ( Japan Lamborghini Owner's Club ) member Teruaki Terai. With cooperation of Ken Wolf, Art Sports ( exotic car dealer ) and Rain-X sponsoring the team, the Rain-X Countach was rushed to participate in JGTC races.

The Countach only had minimal modification compared to other teams, with stock differential, gearbox, engine, and clutch. The suspension, intake and exhaust has been known to be upgraded as well as brakes and wheel for racing on slick tires. The official power was 455+PS, but there are reports of the engine capable of 550PS which is plausible as the car has racing spec intake and exhaust, and even with stock engine internals, a race prepped engine would yield higher output than stock road engine. I provided 2 power output spec, 455PS and 550PS, feel free to remove the limiter on the 455PS spec to enjoy unrestricted what if power at 480+PS or go mental with 550PS spec.

For weight, I had to do some unconventional method to get the information. I used specs from very old SNES official JGTC game, of which I have read the ROM inside to get the detailed car specs ( 455+PS,1250kg )

Suspension is custom on the car, with spring rate and ratio optimized to handle the rigors of racing slick grip level. The damper are closely balanced with ARB to maintain composure on high speed to low speed corners with ability to absorb bumps as well. Camber and toe has been set to provide nice balance in handling from comfort soft to racing hard tires.

LSD is 45% lock similar to the road car spec, with low preload, while gearing is stock 5 speed. I have also provided Hewland TGTA 200 5 speed sequential gearbox ratios for the Countach. The 2 sets are each for 455PS and 550PS power spec. Feel free to use it as you see fit ( when stock 5 speed is not good enough ). The base final is 3.100, gives good top speed at close to 170mph, run the optional lower final ( 2.818 / 2.583 ) for more top speed or higher final at 3.444 for lower top speed at twisty track. I also provided several optional Hewland ratios for 3rd to 5th gear for when you want to fine tune for specific track.

The Rain-X Countach was tuned and tested at various tracks from Brands Hatch, Bathurst, Suzuka, Motegi Road Course, and Midfield. When tested without body rigidity installed, 455PS and stock 5 speed , RH tire, at Midfield, it lap in 1:11.494, while with Hewland 5 Speed 455PS, 3.100 Final, body rigidity installed, RH tire, 1:11.0xxs, about 3 tenths quicker.

At Suzuka on SM tire ( closest to real life 1994 slick ), stock 5 speed and body rigidity, 2:15s in 1st lap. The 1995 Suzuka 300 qualifying record by JLOC team driving the Diablo JOTA ( replacement of Rain-X Countach ) was 2:16.417. SH tires maybe necessary to replicate 1994 slick grip level.

I have provided 3 replays for reference and ghost to race with. The 2 replays at Midfield, stock 5 Speed and Hewland 5 speed as mentioned above on RH, and Suzuka on SM 2:15s lap. Enjoy the exciting lap at Midfield and Suzuka :cool:

Some good article about the car :

This heavily modified Lamborghini Countach was based on a 25th Anniversary edition, because this was the the most appropriate version to built a race car from. The standard rear spoiler was replaced by a racing type unit, which was completely adjustable, the air intakes behind the doors are redesigned to allow a better air-flow into the engine compartment. This V-12 was reworked to produce over 550 Bhp, combined with a lowered suspension and 18 inch rims with racing slicks, this car was a real performer.

The side glass windows were replaced by Plexiglas panels and just behind the doors, in front of the air intakes, two race-type fuel cells were mounted with racing fillers. The front hood now incorporated an air-extractor and the front spoiler was drastically lowered to obtain down force at high speeds, a top speed wasn't published on this specific model, but without most of the creature comforts in the interior, just one race bucket, and the glass normally used, this one should be able to attain more than 350 Km/h.
Source from Lambocars.com

The History of JLOC Racing Team in JGTC :
Teruaki Terai, JLOC member and a designer of racing cars, thought that he participated in some races with Lamborghini car but he did not have a racing car nor sponsors. In 1993, he got a burnt Lamborghini Countach. He and his friend M. Mearashi, former car magazine editor, had planned to enter JGTC starting In 1994. They were going to reinforce burnt chassis and using mono plasticbody.

In 1994 spring, the car was not still completed. They could not enter the 1st race at Fuji but the news of participation of Lamborghini Countach to JGTC race attracted the organizer. And they were requested to enter Fuji race.
Then Mr. Mearashi invited Mr. Satoshi Ikezawa, a cartooner and racing driver,and he negotiated with Art Sport to supply a racing car. Mr. Terai obtained a famousdriver Mr. Takao Wada and sponsor Rain X.

Art Sport supplied normal Countach. The car was very heavy for racing after tear off gorgeous interior. Moreover engine, clutch, transmission, differential, etc., were normal specifications. Modified only brake and wheels to race spec. The car was completed. They invited Mr. Isao Noritake, a chairman of JLOC, for sole director and team structure was established. Team participated all five races with director Mr. Terai and drivers Mr. Wada and Mr. Ikezawa and finished two races.
Source from JLOC-NET.com ( official JLOC site )

The original early build was painted in white during test run phase
RainxCountachWhite.jpg

Early yellow painted Rain-X sponsored Countach, note the side intake and hood are still the old version
RAINX21.jpg

rainx2.jpg

Final Form Rain-X Countach with revised side intake and hood,
later on the wheel spokes was painted in yellow
autowp.ru_lamborghini_countach_rain-x_1.jpg

The video was taken in late 2013, showing the car still in good running condition, now if only I have the money to buy it :drool:

Attachments

• RainXCountachStock5SpMidfield1m11sRH.zip
    286.8 KB · Views: 15
  • RainXCountachHewland5SpMidfield1m11sRH.zip
    285.5 KB · Views: 11
  • RainXCountachStock5SpSuzuka2m15sSM.zip
    453 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
No body rigidity. Excellent feeling, great pleasure. No Midfield yet. :) 👍

If you have spare credits, please get another Rain-X and fit body rigidity :) I would like to know your feedback on the changes :) I have felt that in 1.16 the body rigidity is different than in previous version. The car is a blast at Midfield :)

Ooops! I did put CM tires on my Aventador SV. I was so used to installing CM on all of those Diablo Replicas, I just did the same with my Aventador SV build. Now I can't wait to try it on CS tires. :lol:

Ooops! I did put CM tires on my Aventador SV. I was so used to installing CM on all of those Diablo Replicas, I just did the same with my Aventador SV build. Now I can't wait to try it on CS tires. :lol:

:lol: Spirits of realistic driving is strong on this fellow :P I may do conversion on JOTA and Diablo GTR replica to make later years JGTC JLOC Diablo :D Just need to find the power and weight specs, no luck so far :(

Hi, really like your Garage 👍 I've been trying your tune's and I like them but, I can't view your replay's :confused: How do you play them?

Thanks mate :cheers:

For replays, they are in zip format when uploaded in GTP. You will need winzip or winrar to extract the content into a folder, it will be in GT6 replay folder format. To get the replay on the PS3, you will have to use USB stick or flash disk. Create a folder tree like so : X:\PS3\SAVEDATA. Now unzip the content to the SAVEDATA directory.

Something like this :X:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BCJS37016-RPLY112. The number at the end denotes the replay number file assigned by the game when exported.

Plug in the USB stick, then under XMB game, go to save data utility, choose USB External Device ( usually near the top ), look for the replay file, and copy it to PS3. Load GT6, choose gallery, and on the right tab you can load the replay file into GT6 and view it.

Try the Midfield Rain-X Countach stock 5 speed replay above and see if you can view it and enjoy :) You can use it as a ghost as well when on time trial by load ghost lap.

I just remembered that it's on the PS3 not the PC :banghead: (Palm to Forehead). Thank You and I will watch the replay's and try some of your tunes for Lambo's, sounds like fun from what I've been reading.

Ken Wolf / Terai Engineering / Art Sports / Rain-X
ZA9C Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario #88
1994 Season All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship Replica

Tuned to replicate #88 Art Sports/Rain-X Countach 1994
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs 1994 JGTC ( Official Power 455+PS )
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque: 373.9 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Performance Points: 527

Specs 1994 JGTC ( Full Power 550 PS )
Horsepower: 542 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque: 419.7 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.7%
Performance Points: 553

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Installed in this build ) - The real Rain-X Countach has roll cage and chassis reinforcement. NOT Mandatory this time, please try without first
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Small Type I
Winglets Small Type J
Height : +0
Width : -75
Car Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White
Wing Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White ( Matching color with the car )
Gauges : Free.
Driver Number :
Base Type C
Typeface Type A
Number : 88

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Sports Computer - Only for Full Power
Intake Tuning - Only for Full Power
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - Only for Full Power
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission - OPTIONAL, use stock 5 speed for authenticity
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hod ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KONI Racing Coilover

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 14.00 18.66
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.10

OPTIONAL 5 SPEED SEQUENTIAL HEWLAND TGTA-200

1994 JGTC OFFICIAL POWER 449HP/455+PS

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 220kmh /137mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.611
4th 1.316
5th 1.091

1994 JGTC FULL POWER 542HP/550PS

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 230kmh /143mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.611
4th 1.316
5th 1.091

Optional Gear Ratios for 3rd to 5th :
3rd : 1.647, 1.625, 1.588, 1.556
4th : 1.350, 1.333, 1.278, 1.263
5th : 1.115, 1.107, 1.050, 1.000, 0.960

LSD 2 way

AERO

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Ken Wolf/Terai Engineering/Art Sports/Rain-X ZA9C Countach 25th Anniversary was raced in 1994 season All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship.

The Rain-X Countach for short, was entered by JLOC ( Japan Lamborghini Owner's Club ) member Teruaki Terai. With cooperation of Ken Wolf, Art Sports ( exotic car dealer ) and Rain-X sponsoring the team, the Rain-X Countach was rushed to participate in JGTC races.

The Countach only had minimal modification compared to other teams, with stock differential, gearbox, engine, and clutch. The suspension, intake and exhaust has been known to be upgraded as well as brakes and wheel for racing on slick tires. The official power was 455+PS, but there are reports of the engine capable of 550PS which is plausible as the car has racing spec intake and exhaust, and even with stock engine internals, a race prepped engine would yield higher output than stock road engine. I provided 2 power output spec, 455PS and 550PS, feel free to remove the limiter on the 455PS spec to enjoy unrestricted what if power at 480+PS or go mental with 550PS spec.

For weight, I had to do some unconventional method to get the information. I used specs from very old SNES official JGTC game, of which I have read the ROM inside to get the detailed car specs ( 455+PS,1250kg )

Suspension is custom on the car, with spring rate and ratio optimized to handle the rigors of racing slick grip level. The damper are closely balanced with ARB to maintain composure on high speed to low speed corners with ability to absorb bumps as well. Camber and toe has been set to provide nice balance in handling from comfort soft to racing hard tires.

LSD is 45% lock similar to the road car spec, with low preload, while gearing is stock 5 speed. I have also provided Hewland TGTA 200 5 speed sequential gearbox ratios for the Countach. The 2 sets are each for 455PS and 550PS power spec. Feel free to use it as you see fit ( when stock 5 speed is not good enough ). The base final is 3.100, gives good top speed at close to 170mph, run the optional lower final ( 2.818 / 2.583 ) for more top speed or higher final at 3.444 for lower top speed at twisty track. I also provided several optional Hewland ratios for 3rd to 5th gear for when you want to fine tune for specific track.

The Rain-X Countach was tuned and tested at various tracks from Brands Hatch, Bathurst, Suzuka, Motegi Road Course, and Midfield. When tested without body rigidity installed, 455PS and stock 5 speed , RH tire, at Midfield, it lap in 1:11.494, while with Hewland 5 Speed 455PS, 3.100 Final, body rigidity installed, RH tire, 1:11.0xxs, about 3 tenths quicker.

At Suzuka on SM tire ( closest to real life 1994 slick ), stock 5 speed and body rigidity, 2:15s in 1st lap. The 1995 Suzuka 300 qualifying record by JLOC team driving the Diablo JOTA ( replacement of Rain-X Countach ) was 2:16.417. SH tires maybe necessary to replicate 1994 slick grip level.

I have provided 3 replays for reference and ghost to race with. The 2 replays at Midfield, stock 5 Speed and Hewland 5 speed as mentioned above on RH, and Suzuka on SM 2:15s lap. Enjoy the exciting lap at Midfield and Suzuka :cool:

Some good article about the car :

Source from Lambocars.com

The History of JLOC Racing Team in JGTC :

Source from JLOC-NET.com ( official JLOC site )

The original early build was painted in white during test run phase
View attachment 324121

Early yellow painted Rain-X sponsored Countach, note the side intake and hood are still the old version
View attachment 324127

View attachment 324122

Final Form Rain-X Countach with revised side intake and hood,
later on the wheel spokes was painted in yellow
View attachment 324125

The video was taken in late 2013, showing the car still in good running condition, now if only I have the money to buy it :drool:

Holy crap! I was a little apprehensive about buying ANOTHER Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition just so I could build the RAIN-X Countach, but I am sure glad that I did. This car drove beautifully in both JGTC Official Spec and Full Power Spec. I ran both configurations around La Sierra and was surprised at how close my lap times were. Considering the power difference, I thought the JGTC Official Spec setup would be way behind, but that wasn't the case. I know I could have pushed the Full Power setup harder, but at considerable risk... :D

I decided to drive both setups with RH tires. The suspension definitely is suited for RH tires, although I'm sure SS tires wouldn't present any problems if you need to downgrade in order to meet racing specifications. The lateral grip was just fantastic in this Countach. It's been quite some time since I used RH tires, so I was a little sketchy with my steering wheel at first, but that quickly went away. This is one smooth car.

On a course like La Sierra I think it would be wise to setup the car with a lower Final Gear ratio. You'll appreciate that extra top speed. I tried the car with both 2.818 & 2.583 Final Gear ratios. Both provided an excellent driving experience and I think after a couple of laps it will be easy for a driver to decide which he/she prefers.

As of this writing, I have not tried any of the alternate gearing ratios for 3rd, 4th & 5th gears. Instead I used exactly what Ridox listed with the Hewland Sequential 5 Speed transmission setup, except for the Final Gear ratio which I already discussed.

There is one issue I had with the car and that was its brakes. I followed Ridox's recommendation and set my brakes at 7/8 but I didn't feel entirely comfortable with them. Mid-way through my 2nd lap I dialed down the brake balance to 6/7 and although I think the felt a little better, I still wasn't completely satisfied with them. I love the adjustment dial on my Logitech DFGT that allows a driver to make mid-lap adjustments! :D The 6/7 setup was much better when coupled with the Official Spec setup. The extra power of the Full Power setup requires a bit more stopping force, but as a driver I want that stopping force to be smooth. I'll have to experiment with additional brake balance setups.

My entire life I was never aware of this remarkable Lamborghini. It has been a pleasure to drive so far. I look forward to doing many more laps in my RAIN-X Countach!! :) 👍

Holy crap! I was a little apprehensive about buying ANOTHER Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition just so I could build the RAIN-X Countach, but I am sure glad that I did. This car drove beautifully in both JGTC Official Spec and Full Power Spec. I ran both configurations around La Sierra and was surprised at how close my lap times were. Considering the power difference, I thought the JGTC Official Spec setup would be way behind, but that wasn't the case. I know I could have pushed the Full Power setup harder, but at considerable risk... :D

I decided to drive both setups with RH tires. The suspension definitely is suited for RH tires, although I'm sure SS tires wouldn't present any problems if you need to downgrade in order to meet racing specifications. The lateral grip was just fantastic in this Countach. It's been quite some time since I used RH tires, so I was a little sketchy with my steering wheel at first, but that quickly went away. This is one smooth car.

On a course like La Sierra I think it would be wise to setup the car with a lower Final Gear ratio. You'll appreciate that extra top speed. I tried the car with both 2.818 & 2.583 Final Gear ratios. Both provided an excellent driving experience and I think after a couple of laps it will be easy for a driver to decide which he/she prefers.

As of this writing, I have not tried any of the alternate gearing ratios for 3rd, 4th & 5th gears. Instead I used exactly what Ridox listed with the Hewland Sequential 5 Speed transmission setup, except for the Final Gear ratio which I already discussed.

There is one issue I had with the car and that was its brakes. I followed Ridox's recommendation and set my brakes at 7/8 but I didn't feel entirely comfortable with them. Mid-way through my 2nd lap I dialed down the brake balance to 6/7 and although I think the felt a little better, I still wasn't completely satisfied with them. I love the adjustment dial on my Logitech DFGT that allows a driver to make mid-lap adjustments! :D The 6/7 setup was much better when coupled with the Official Spec setup. The extra power of the Full Power setup requires a bit more stopping force, but as a driver I want that stopping force to be smooth. I'll have to experiment with additional brake balance setups.

My entire life I was never aware of this remarkable Lamborghini. It has been a pleasure to drive so far. I look forward to doing many more laps in my RAIN-X Countach!! :) 👍

Glad it worked :D Did you install body rigidity on the car ? If not, now buy another and install it :sly: I am keen to hear what difference it make with body rigidity, more feedback is always good :D

Thank you for the kind words about the car, except for the brakes of course :) it s tricky to find good brake balance for different driver, try to drive at other track like Suzuka and Midfield, you may find different value works better at different track.

@Ridox2JZGTE As I said last time I retested some of your Lamborghini replicas and decided to try next three of them ( Aventador SV , Murcielago SV and Gallardo GT3 )

Midfield Times ( All cars on SH tires ) :

Aventador SV - 1:14.81 ( 750 PS , 1671 kg )

Gallardo 570-4 SL - 1:15.04 ( 570 PS , 1340 kg )

Gallardo GT3 - 1:15.3 ( 535 PS , 1238 kg )

Murcielago SV - 1:15.50 ( 670 PS , 1751 kg )

Diablo GTR'00 - 1:15.91 ( 580 PS , 1400 kg )

Diablo GT 99-00 - 1:15.92 ( 580 PS , 1535 kg )

Diablo SV S2 - 1:16.25 ( 530 PS , 1530 kg )

Countach LP400 - 1:17.54 ( 377 PS , 1065 kg )

My opinion atm about these cars : On Sports Hard tires , which is propably tyre in middle between IRL road and IRL race tires , Gallardo SL lightness and 4WD system is enough to beat everyone except Aventador SV , even GT3 Gallardo wasn't enough to do it.

Positive surprises : Gallardo competiveness against more powerful cars ( GT3 and SV ) , Countach very easy in-and-out corner driving and Murcielago time even with 200kg disadvantage against Diablos

Negative surprises : Gallardo GT3 isn't first :eek: and Diablo GTR only 0.01s faster than GT

I own a '91 Acura NSX. I recently had it set to 433PP per your Ayrton Senna Tribute Replica specifications. I just ran it in the A-Spec Beginners Level race at Suzuka East. Honestly, this isn't a car that's going to be setting any lap records, but it holds the road relatively well. Actually, I would say that this real world replica is surprisingly deceptive in some ways. 2nd gear seems to rev forever, yet 3rd gear seems too high, almost like the car is bogging out. Fear not, however, as this NSX will keep pulling. The car handled quite well too...as I zipped in and out of traffic in the beginning of the race, there were times that I thought I might have pushed her too hard, but she held the turns firm. I think that we often spoil ourselves in GT6 by driving around in cars with insane amounts of torque and horsepower. This '91 Acura NSX has nothing to be ashamed of. Just be careful who you try to race against! :sly: :lol: :D :eek:

Next up, I will be running the 500PP version of the Honda NSX in the Intermediate Level Seasonal Event.

RAIN-X_Countach_GT300.jpg

I only ran this one GT300 race. I used the Official Spec (527PP) setup of the RAIN-X Countach (449HP) with a FG of 2.818. I really had to crank the brakes up for this race - to a level I wouldn't feel comfortable always driving with - because I just couldn't stop my car after the long start/finish straightaway and I didn't want to play bumper cars with the AI drivers. It was a bit difficult getting around the pack. This was one of the tougher races I've run on GT6, until I finally took the lead. Then it was smooth sailing. I almost thought of using the Full Power setup and lowering Power % to get from 553PP to 550PP, but that would have been too easy. :sly: :P

Great car, Ridox! 👍
P.S. Sorry for the blurry photo. Shaky hands... :(

@Ridox2JZGTE As I said last time I retested some of your Lamborghini replicas and decided to try next three of them ( Aventador SV , Murcielago SV and Gallardo GT3 )

Midfield Times ( All cars on SH tires ) :

Aventador SV - 1:14.81 ( 750 PS , 1671 kg )

Gallardo 570-4 SL - 1:15.04 ( 570 PS , 1340 kg )

Gallardo GT3 - 1:15.3 ( 535 PS , 1238 kg )

Murcielago SV - 1:15.50 ( 670 PS , 1751 kg )

Diablo GTR'00 - 1:15.91 ( 580 PS , 1400 kg )

Diablo GT 99-00 - 1:15.92 ( 580 PS , 1535 kg )

Diablo SV S2 - 1:16.25 ( 530 PS , 1530 kg )

Countach LP400 - 1:17.54 ( 377 PS , 1065 kg )

My opinion atm about these cars : On Sports Hard tires , which is propably tyre in middle between IRL road and IRL race tires , Gallardo SL lightness and 4WD system is enough to beat everyone except Aventador SV , even GT3 Gallardo wasn't enough to do it.

Positive surprises : Gallardo competiveness against more powerful cars ( GT3 and SV ) , Countach very easy in-and-out corner driving and Murcielago time even with 200kg disadvantage against Diablos

Negative surprises : Gallardo GT3 isn't first :eek: and Diablo GTR only 0.01s faster than GT

Really appreciated the effort, and surprised to see the result, merely close to 3 second in gap between the quickest and slowest from over 40 years of time difference 1974 - 2015 :eek:
The Murcielago SV has one of the best handling/stability among the Lambos and the advantage of AWD system is evident when the car is lighter ( less power to be competitive )
For the Gallardo GT3, the rear bias torque split at 90% and the overall stiffer springs made it slower than it should be on quite a bumpy track like Midfield, at long smooth track like Spa or Suzuka it would be winning :)

Diablo GTR is weird, same power and more than 100kg less, but only 0.001 difference :eek: Are you sure you had the weight at 1400kg :scared: ?

Countach : Simply great handling even with the skinny tires, lightness rules :P

:( I'm afraid not a chance. 800HP and those gigantic rear wing + gobs of downforce not possible in GT6. I do have NSX time attack replica made, but not as quick as 52s lap at Tsukuba :( I forgotten it already about the NSX .. so many cars to post :lol:

I own a '91 Acura NSX. I recently had it set to 433PP per your Ayrton Senna Tribute Replica specifications. I just ran it in the A-Spec Beginners Level race at Suzuka East. Honestly, this isn't a car that's going to be setting any lap records, but it holds the road relatively well. Actually, I would say that this real world replica is surprisingly deceptive in some ways. 2nd gear seems to rev forever, yet 3rd gear seems too high, almost like the car is bogging out. Fear not, however, as this NSX will keep pulling. The car handled quite well too...as I zipped in and out of traffic in the beginning of the race, there were times that I thought I might have pushed her too hard, but she held the turns firm. I think that we often spoil ourselves in GT6 by driving around in cars with insane amounts of torque and horsepower. This '91 Acura NSX has nothing to be ashamed of. Just be careful who you try to race against! :sly: :lol: :D :eek:

Next up, I will be running the 500PP version of the Honda NSX in the Intermediate Level Seasonal Event.

Nice win, and thanks again for taking time drive old replicas :)

View attachment 325326

I only ran this one GT300 race. I used the Official Spec (527PP) setup of the RAIN-X Countach (449HP) with a FG of 2.818. I really had to crank the brakes up for this race - to a level I wouldn't feel comfortable always driving with - because I just couldn't stop my car after the long start/finish straightaway and I didn't want to play bumper cars with the AI drivers. It was a bit difficult getting around the pack. This was one of the tougher races I've run on GT6, until I finally took the lead. Then it was smooth sailing. I almost thought of using the Full Power setup and lowering Power % to get from 553PP to 550PP, but that would have been too easy. :sly: :P

Great car, Ridox! 👍
P.S. Sorry for the blurry photo. Shaky hands... :(

You have beaten Orido :lol: How much brake did you run for racing ? Higher than 7/8 ? Anyway, another win for the Rain-X Countach, the real car has very short career and no wins, but now at least the replica can win 👍 The Countach is one of the best new premium in GT6.

I believe I ran the race at 9/10. I have since changed it back. What happened was, I started the race with my brakes at 6/7 (I think) and I ended up slamming into an AI car at like 60mph at the 1st corner hairpin turn. I'm sure it had a little bit to do with me late braking a bit too much, but it was still 85-90% the fault of the brakes. I'm pushing a lot of HP on racing suspension with racing tires but standard brakes! :lol:

So. I immediately quit that race and jumped into a quick Arcade Mode session and fiddled with the brakes a bit. Thank God for the adjustment dial on my wheel. It would be a real pain in the butt to have to exit the track each time I wanted to make an adjustment. Once I thought I could at least survive, I went back out onto the track with the AI drivers to run that single race, unlike @danbojte who ran the full Championship! 👍

For full disclosure, I then switched to Racing Brakes and re-ran the event. My time wasn't even that much different, but I drove with considerably more control. Hotlapping and whippin' around La Sierra - Standard Brakes are fine. In an actual race, especially if you're racing against humans, I would highly recommend Racing Brakes. The problem with the Standard Brakes, like in that GT300 race I did...You have to get off the gas and onto the brakes so much sooner than anyone else on the racetrack. You're seriously a danger to the other drivers at the end of the start/finish straightaway and at the end of the downhill straight section near the end of the lap, right before that quick left/right chicane. If you wait half a second too long you are plowing into the wall, or another car, with quite a bit of momentum. I would have to imagine the situation is even more serious with the Full Power specification car because it's packing quite a bit more horsepower! Now that I think of it, I might just switch my RAIN-X Countach to Racing Brakes on all 3 tabs. That way, if I forget to check which set I am using, I will default to the safer set of brakes. 💡

On a different note, I just used the 500PP Ayrton Senna Honda NSX-R Tribute car to grab Gold in the 500PP Seasonal Event Hot Lap at Midfield. Boy, I am not good at that track yet. Even my replay was cringe worthy. But, the car was good enough for Gold after only 2 laps. I ran a couple practice laps in Arcade mode first, maybe three or four, just to get a feel for how this car would handle on the track. She was an adventure...I'm not going to lie. What I mean is, there were a couple times where she got loose on me, but not too loose. Then she acted a little wonky when I drove over a red/white rounded curb. I didn't expect her to get as unsettled as she did from that curb.

Oh, and if you're going to try this car for the seasonal event. I would recommend using the 4.550 FG ratio. It will provide much better acceleration, however, run a couple of practice laps first. If you get a perfect run out of the uphill sweeping turn to the right that puts you on the start/finish straightaway you might end up bouncing off the rev limiter before it's time to apply your brakes. If that is the case, just make a small adjustment to the FG ratio, perhaps 4.500 or whatever you require.

Just say "NO!" to that Goddamned Suzuki GSX-R. A) It was never actually made for production, so it's easy to just apply bullcrap performance capabilities to the car in computer games. B) It's a motorcycle with four wheels. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Diablo GTR is weird, same power and more than 100kg less, but only 0.001 difference :eek: Are you sure you had the weight at 1400kg :scared: ?

Countach : Simply great handling even with the skinny tires, lightness rules :P

Yes,Diablo GTR chassis is different than SV/GT Replica so I'm sure it was 1400 kg

Oh, I totally forgot that Ridox provided a Diablo GTR setup based on the Diablo GT2 as well as a tune based on the Diablo GT. I've only created the GTR from a GT base, not from a GT2 base. Hmmm....Do I purchase yet another Lamborghini? I can't think of a reason not to! :lol: :P

Latest Posts

Back