RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
@ALB123 I did mentioned in a previous post that I was impressed by the sound of this car. đź‘Ť
Oh, I might have missed that comment or perhaps I just hadn't driven it with my headphones on yet, so it didn't register to me. Yes. I totally agree that the Diablo GT2 is one of the better sounding cars in the game. Overall, the sounds in GT6 are so pathetic. It's embarrassing how poor the sounds are and how the tires screech like holy hell all lap long if the wheel isn't perfectly straight. Ugh...That tire screeching drives me nuts. :mad:

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 Replica

Tuned to replicate Countach LP400
Comfort Hard

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_65.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel )
Horsepower: 370 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 266.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1065 kg - Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Ballast : 75 kg
Ballast Position : 30
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59 - as real life spec
Performance Points: 509

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel )
Horsepower: 370 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 266.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1195 kg
Ballast : 130 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 - simulated via ballast
Performance Points: 499

Tsukuba Circuit_50.jpg

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Stock or +1 / +2 Inch Up American Racing Vintage TORQ Thrust in Black or Gold
Car Paint : Champion Yellow 4 or Bianco or Cyberia Blue or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1 - ONLY for Dry Weight

Suspension - KONI Coilover
Stock LP400 & Series 3 Ride Height
Countach Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 5.80 6.13 ( OPTIONAL Rear Rate 6.66 and 7.11 )
Dampers (Compression): 9 8
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.24

Stock Series 1 and Series 2 Low Body Ride Height
Countach Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 94 94 ( Alternate Lower Height 65 65 - 6cm lower than stock S3, QV )
Spring Rate: 5.80 6.13 ( OPTIONAL Rear Rate 6.66 and 7.11 )
Dampers (Compression): 9 8
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.24

Autumn Ring_41.jpg

LSD 2 way ( low preload )
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO - Optional
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of the oldest replica I have made from early GT6 release. Back then the build was in early phase, with some aspect needed refinement.

I went back to this car a few weeks ago, and collected further Lamborghini documentation ( portion of workshop manual, parts list ) and asked some Countach owners on some forums. The GT6 Countach LP400 is simply too quick compared to real life car even with replica based build. The acceleration time alone is quicker by a second at least ( offline ), online the gap will be much closer and more accurate.

The first part is the power and weight, the Countach LP400 has 375 CV / PS or 370HP in GT6. Some limiter use and no oil change solve this. For weight, the dry weight ( empty ) as listed on the factory manual, 1065kg / 2343 lbs with 41/59 distribution. In the manual, also listed comprehensive fluids capacity and weight ( including fuel, oil, coolant etc ) The fluids, not including fuel, brings the car to roughly 1105kg.

The fuel tank has 120L capacity, which brings it to 1195kg weight with fully fueled tank. 89.88kg or round up 90kg based on gasoline weight at 0.749 kg per liter. For the full tank weight spec, I used simple method of adding ballast to 1105kg and move it to reach 41/59, then simply add more until 1195kg and keep the position static/same. This result in better accuracy as the ballast position at 34 roughly correlates to the fuel tank and other fluids ( oil, coolant ) position of the real car ( engine bay ). That would be 2 specs as listed above. The most accurate in GT6 is the full fuel tank weight, as in real life tests, LP400 usually have 1300+kg weight ( can't be reached as max ballast can't even reach 1300kg )

For suspension, I used custom spring rate based on coilover system installed on Countach LP400 ( used the ratio ), the base spring rate should perform well on comfort hard. I also included 2 other spring rate for the rear wheel, these higher rate should work well on higher grip tires 6.66 kg/mm and 7.11 kg/mm.
The camber and toe alignment is based on Lamborghini manual specs. There are 3 ride height sets, 125mm stock LP400 height, low body ride height at 94mm ( calculated based on car height at stock 1070mm and low body at 1039mm ) and even lower height reported by some owners who measured 2 different series height at 6cm lower or close to 2.5 inch, this will be 65mm in GT6.

LSD is 2 way with low preload and 45% lock, while gearing is correct this time with no fix necessary.

The Countach LP400 is one of the best MR vintage cars in GT6, with good grip and balance even on CH tire. I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Big Willow and Bathurst. The Countach LP400 can lap Tsukuba in 1:08s and Big Willow in 1:35s, Bathurst in 2:35s on full tank weight and Comfort Hard. I included the replay for Tsukuba lap.

periscopica.jpg
periscopica2.jpg
periscopica3.jpg
periscopica4.jpg
periscopica5.jpg
periscopica8.jpg
periscopica6.jpg
periscopica9.jpg

Attachments

• CountachLPTsukuba1m8sCH.zip
    277.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I like the idea of replicating the stock car đź‘Ť, but why a lamb.jpegorghini again? It's ok you don't have to justify this :D, @danbojte will be thrilled with this as will thousands of other fans of this make. I will take it for a spin sometime next week and try to forget about it's dreadful looks :lol: ( no offense to the lamb lovers :scared:), and I will try it with an open mind :ouch:, promise :sly:.

Speaking of Dan, what's going on with him :lol:? Every time I look he seems to transform into someone new :P, I guess it's easy to know what his favorite make is, I personally think that this would be better suited ..
lamb2.jpeg ,... ready to attack the leader to win, and still have his allegiance to his Italian brand.
29.gif

Just an idea for fun, how about a truck replica? I couldn't find one in your list, ( I hope I didn't miss one in there somewhere :scared:), :cheers:.

I like the idea of replicating the stock car đź‘Ť, but why a View attachment 314829orghini again? It's ok you don't have to justify this :D, @danbojte will be thrilled with this as will thousands of other fans of this make. I will take it for a spin sometime next week and try to forget about it's dreadful looks :lol: ( no offense to the lamb lovers :scared:), and I will try it with an open mind :ouch:, promise :sly:.

Speaking of Dan, what's going on with him :lol:? Every time I look he seems to transform into someone new :P, I guess it's easy to know what his favorite make is, I personally think that this would be better suited ..
View attachment 314838 ,... ready to attack the leader to win, and still have his allegiance to his Italian brand.
29.gif

Just an idea for fun, how about a truck replica? I couldn't find one in your list, ( I hope I didn't miss one in there somewhere :scared:), :cheers:.

No truck yet, coz it ain't fun on the smooth tarmac :lol: How many trucks are they in GT6 ? I will be releasing more Lamborghini - Diablo GT, SV-R and Countach 25th Anniversary, then the Yellowbird. I still have about 30-40 more yet to be posted, more GT4, tuner replica, rally cars, Nismo R34 Z Tune, 400R, TRD Celica Sports M, including about 10 from CRAP race tunes :eek: Not much time ... :scared: Then I have to redo the Wangan Midnight cars as well :eek:

The LP400 won't let you down on CH tires, it's fun with the cool sound too.

No truck yet, coz it ain't fun on the smooth tarmac :lol: How many trucks are they in GT6 ?
1. El Camino (ok maybe 1/2 for this one),
2. Silverado SST '02
3. SVT 150 '03,
4. SSR '03
5. Tank Car '03 ( well it drives like if it was an 18 wheeler)
6. RAM 1500 '04
7. Midget II D type '98 (IRL it is a truck for so many countries)
8. Sambabus '62
9. Kubelwagen '44 Now if the last 3 are not the coolest and fun trucks than ...you need to go out and have some fun.
In case you want to argue about the samba bus being called a truck samba bus flat.jpg

I will be releasing more Lamborghini - Diablo GT, SV-R and Countach 25th Anniversary, then the Yellowbird. I still have about 30-40 more yet to be posted, more GT4, tuner replica, rally cars, Nismo R34 Z Tune, 400R, TRD Celica Sports M, including about 10 from CRAP race tunes
Did my eyes see right, a TRD Celica....
aa39653dc1f508d75de73fc2562075f685c5c4f4.png

Now stop lazing around and get to work, I NEED THAT CELICA :lol:.
:cheers:

1. El Camino (ok maybe 1/2 for this one),
2. Silverado SST '02
3. SVT 150 '03,
4. SSR '03
5. Tank Car '03 ( well it drives like if it was an 18 wheeler)
6. RAM 1500 '04
7. Midget II D type '98 (IRL it is a truck for so many countries)
8. Sambabus '62
9. Kubelwagen '44 Now if the last 3 are not the coolest and fun trucks than ...you need to go out and have some fun.
In case you want to argue about the samba bus being called a truck View attachment 314893

Did my eyes see right, a TRD Celica....
View attachment 314898
Now stop lazing around and get to work, I NEED THAT CELICA :lol:.
:cheers:

Sambabus sounds fun :lol: or a midget :P Posting replicas took quite some time for me as I have to find play time to test it again just to be sure, write the setup, then find all the old reference data on my computer to write the notes and cross data checking. For the Celica for example, I did the research last year ( I got quite a lot data back then, but I forgot most of the details or which folder or filename I kept them on ):lol: I could post quicker without detailed notes :P Now I just remember I had built Lancia Delta HF Integrale and ST205 Celica GT4 Rally replica that have been wanting to post, but so many are in queue :lol:

The Celica TRD Sport M will be Tsukuba Best Motoring based replica :D I think it was on comfort medium.

Sambabus sounds fun :lol: or a midget :P Posting replicas took quite some time for me as I have to find play time to test it again just to be sure, write the setup, then find all the old reference data on my computer to write the notes and cross data checking. For the Celica for example, I did the research last year ( I got quite a lot data back then, but I forgot most of the details or which folder or filename I kept them on ):lol: I could post quicker without detailed notes :P Now I just remember I had built Lancia Delta HF Integrale and ST205 Celica GT4 Rally replica that have been wanting to post, but so many are in queue :lol:

The Celica TRD Sport M will be Tsukuba Best Motoring based replica :D I think it was on comfort medium.
You need a few secretaries
emotplus502.gif
, would give you more leisure time.

You need a few secretaries
emotplus502.gif
, would give you more leisure time.

Or PD could give us the car sharing feature again :grumpy:, we used to be able to steal / borrow glitch back in GT5, so I can make those finished cars accessible while I can post them here later on.

I think I will post the CRAP tunes after the Diablo and Yellowbird, as they are pretty much just copy paste and little notes to write. @danbojte should have these cars already :P I think it's time to show these cars to the public :lol:

SPOON Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car Replica 456PP

Tuned to replicate Spoon Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda S2000 '06
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 275 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 188.7 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.0%
Weight: 1088 kg
Ballast : 41 kg ( hardtop weight is simulated via ballast and position :D )
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - the real car has extensive reinforcement, including welded steel frame on the front suspension mounts and hardtop installed.
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS CE28N painted in Chrome GT Japanese 010-W
Car Paint : Pure White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit - Original
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 14.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

UPDATE - 3 Sets of Real World Alignment based on Factory Honda S2000 Manual ( Street ) and Track Setup Baseline from UK spec and Aggressive Track Alignment.

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Street Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5 ( front camber range 0.5 +/- 0.167, rear camber range 1.5 +/- 0.167 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.07 ( Toe in range front : 0.00 +/- 0.09, rear : 0.07 to 0.26 )

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Track Oriented Alignment ( UK Spec )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.26

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Aggressive Track Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 3.5 3.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.16

LSD - SPOON Sports Circuit Spec 1.5 way (60/30), factory medium preload
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 20

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Spoon, one of the best Honda tuner ever !!

I saw this car featured on magazine articles, then I got really curious, how does it drive in GT6 ? so I build a replica :D

The suspension comes from SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover with pretty high spring rate set at 14k/12k, the stiff springs made the car really sharp, with tuned dampers for balance between understeer and oversteer.

ARB has been set quite stiff at 4/4, giving good feel on turn in and exits.

For LSD, I have used SPOON 1.5 way Circuit spec LSD, with high cam angle on both drive side and coast/brake side, torque preload from factory set at medium. This gives the S2000 very good traction all around, but not too restrictive.

The weight distribution has also been fixed at 49/51 as in real life spec S2000 AP2 with hardtop installed. The Spoon Sports Type One Garage S2000 AP2 demo was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst :)

When tested at Tsukuba on comfort soft, it's capable of easy consistent 1:04s lap ( stock gearbox )

ENJOY :cheers:

htup_0803_17_z%2bspoon_sport_honda_s2000_demo_car%2bfront_custom_widebody_front_view.jpg

UPDATE : Added 3 set of alignment that should work on 1.09

UPDATE 1.15 : Corrected toe in value ( per side )

Replica has been updated with toe in correction ( now per side )

@Ridox2JZGTE Like I said, it's fabulous. đź‘Ť I didn't had enough time to drive it as much as I wished. I can't wait to do it again when I'll get home. It's unbelievable how good it can be even on Comfort Hard tyres. Great car! :)

:ouch: Thanks for pointing it out, fixed, also did some fixing with silly BB codes ( a tune link was glitched and pasted on all tune link - double URL link on each tune :eek: ) Had to scour each BB codes and delete the cancerous link :lol:

Read this : MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK on 1.16 :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::drool:

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/article/1491#

20150223_midfield_01.jpg

20150223_midfield_03.jpg

20150223_midfield_08.jpg

Toyota TS020 and Suzuki Escudo Pike Peak at Midfield Raceway, a nostalgia shot from past GT :P Can't wait for Red Rock Valley, Tahiti Maze and EL CAPITAN :D

I can't wait to fire up my PS3 and purchase a second Countach LP400 so I can build this replica. I need a second because I want to also keep an original Countach wingless. That brings up the question...Was a rear wing even available on the LP400? I honestly don't think it was. There is a video on YouTube that has a gentleman talking about the history of various Lamborghini models and he talks about how the rear wing came about. It's a very good video in general and I highly recommend it, if you haven't seen it already.

Ah, I found the video I was thinking about. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when he talks about that rear wing, but if you can't spare 24 minutes to watch an absolutely fantastic video on the history of Lamborghini cars then you don't deserve to know!!! ;) :P :lol: :D

I can't wait to fire up my PS3 and purchase a second Countach LP400 so I can build this replica. I need a second because I want to also keep an original Countach wingless. That brings up the question...Was a rear wing even available on the LP400? I honestly don't think it was. There is a video on YouTube that has a gentleman talking about the history of various Lamborghini models and he talks about how the rear wing came about. It's a very good video in general and I highly recommend it, if you haven't seen it already.

Ah, I found the video I was thinking about. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when he talks about that rear wing, but if you can't spare 24 minutes to watch an absolutely fantastic video on the history of Lamborghini cars then you don't deserve to know!!! ;) :P :lol: :D

Cool video :P

For the rear wing, it was first available / listed as factory option when LP400S introduced. The wing reduced top speed slightly but it also gives a better styling.

http://www.autozine.org/countach/countach_6.htm

To accommodate wider tyres, extended wheel arches made of glass fiber were added, which also enhanced aggressive feeling. Air dam was added under the nose, while a V-shape huge rear wing was listed as a popular option for increasing high speed stability as well as visual aggression. Many people including me like the wing, but its extra drag cost at least 10 mph at top speed.

lp400s_2.jpg
Even without the wing, LP400S had considerably higher aerodynamic drag than LP400, thanks to the widened wheel arches and tyres. This inevitably deteriorated top speed, especially when the V12 was carried over without the slightest alteration. Acceleration was also worsened because an extra 50 kilograms were added to the kerb weight.

However, judging by handling, the LP400S never let us down - cornering ability was not in doubt anymore. Obviously, Lamborghini knew that an all-time supercar must have handling matching speed.

As mentioned already, the V12 was not changed at all, but a more honest appraisal resulted in 353 hp instead of 375 hp.

Yes, the wing became available on the LP400S, which has the much wider wheel arches, all because of a customer who put a wing on his LP400S and people loved the way it looked. I think that is a great story and I definitely was not aware of that as a kid growing up and lusting after the Countach (with the wing). :D đź‘Ť

So, my question for you Ridox is this...If we are building the car with the wing it is technically the LP400S - not the LP400. Even though our model lacks the extended wheel arches, I'm willing to suspend disbelief, but shouldn't we lower the HP output a bit, to around 350-355? Or, should we keep the car as the LP400, without the S designation and just throw on the rear wing as artistic license?

Lamborghini Diablo 5.7 '90-'98, SE30/JOTA '94-'95, SV '95-'00
6.0 GT '99-'00 Replica

Tuned to replicate Diablo 2WD ( Base to GT ) '90 to '00
Diablo Base Tsukuba Best Motoring Lap Record
Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

lamborghini-diablo-vt-1.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Specs Curb Weight ( Low Fuel ) Diablo '90-'98
Horsepower: 485 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 463.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 84.9%
Weight: 1642 kg
Ballast : 152 kg
Ballast Position : 20
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60 - as real life spec
Performance Points: 527

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Tank ) Diablo '90-'98
Horsepower: 485 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 463.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 84.9%
Weight: 1690 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : 20
Performance Points: 524

Diablo.jpg

Specs Curb Weight ( Low/No Fuel ) Diablo SE30 '94-'95
Horsepower: 518 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 465.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.8%
Weight: 1512 kg
Ballast : 22 kg
Ballast Position : 25
Performance Points: 543

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SE30 '94-'95
Horsepower: 518 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.8%
Weight: 1587 kg
Ballast : 97 kg
Performance Points: 538

Specs Curb Weight ( Low/No Fuel ) Diablo SE30 JOTA '94-'95
Horsepower: 587 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 488.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.0%
Weight: 1512 kg
Ballast : 22 kg
Performance Points: 560

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SE30 JOTA '94-'95
Horsepower: 587 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 488.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.0%
Weight: 1587 kg
Ballast : 97 kg
Performance Points: 555

1994-lamborghini-diablo-se30-7.jpg

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo SV S1 '95-'99 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 513 HP at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 89.9%
Weight: 1530 kg
Ballast : 40 kg
Ballast Position : 42
Performance Points: 540

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SV S1 '95-'99 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 513 HP at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 89.9%
Weight: 1590 kg
Ballast : 100 kg
Ballast Position : 24
Performance Points: 537

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo SV S2 '99-'00
Horsepower: 523 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.6%
Weight: 1530 kg
Ballast : 40 kg
Ballast Position : 42
Performance Points: 543

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo SV S2 '99-'00
Horsepower: 523 HP at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.6%
Weight: 1590 kg
Ballast : 100 kg
Ballast Position : 24
Performance Points: 539

DiabloSV99.jpg

Specs Dry Weight ( No Fuel ) Diablo GT '99-'00 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 571 HP at 7500 RPM
Power Limiter at :100%
Weight: 1535 kg
Ballast : 45 kg
Ballast Position : 39
Performance Points: 553

Specs Curb Weight ( Full Fuel ) Diablo GT '99-'00 / Auto Motor Und Sport
Horsepower: 571 HP at 7500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1620 kg
Ballast : 130 kg
Performance Points: 549

Special Stage Route 7_33.jpg

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Rear Wing : NO Rear Wing ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Red or Black or White or In Violet ( from Plymouth Hemi Cuda Six Pack ) or Chrome Orange ( from Lotus Elise '96 ) or Champion Yellow ( from Suzuki Swift )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust ( Default Installed - Stock )
Intake Tuning - ONLY For SE30 JOTA
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Stock Diablo ( All Generation from '90 to '98 Base 2WD to 2001 6.0 VT)
Diablo Factory Manual Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 9.19 11.79
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 2 - Optional 4 4 ( original value )
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.3 ( Optional Front Camber 0.6 , Rear Camber 0.5 )
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.13 ( Optional Front Toe In 0.07 , Rear Toe In 0.16 )

Stock Diablo ( All Generation from '90 to '98 Base 2WD to 2001 6.0 VT)
Personal Alignment - Used on Tsukuba Lap

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 9.19 11.79
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 2 - Optional 4 4 ( original value )
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.4
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.12

SPECIAL DAMPER FOR CH TIRE
Better Rear Traction / Sharper Front End - Tested on 1690kg Base Diablo '90-'98
Dampers (Compression): 7 6

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio
1990-1998 Base + 1994-1995 SE30/JOTA
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Standard Ratios

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 320kmh /199mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 3.836 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.810 Final Drive + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo SV 1995-2000
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Close Ratios High Final Option

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 4.468 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.810 Final + 1.590 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.619 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - Standard Ratios

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 3.905 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.619 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - A Version Short Ratios for US Market

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.676
Set Final 4.021 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Diablo 2.412 Final Drive + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio
Diablo 6.0 GT + VT
Corrected Final Drive Ratio - C Version Short Ratios for EU/EEC Market

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.312
2nd 1.524
3rd 1.125
4th 0.888
5th 0.697
Set Final 4.021 - Corrected Final drive based on 2.412 Final + 1.667 Transfer Gear Ratio

LSD 2 way ( low preload ) 45% Lock
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO - Optional
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Autumn Ring_58.jpg

Brake Balance:
4/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The replica in this build covers most of the generation models of Lamborghini Diablo with rear wheel drive version. Spanning from 1990 Diablo to Diablo GT 2000. I provided 2 weight specs for each Diablo Base Coupe - 873 built ( 1990-1998 ), Diablo SE30 and JOTA - total 150 built, with 15-28 of them in JOTA Spec ( 1994-1995 ), Diablo SV - Spinto Veloce with 120 built ( 1995-1999 ), 100 SV built for 1999-2000 and Diablo GT - 83 built ( 1999-2000 ).

Power wise, the 5.7 V12 Diablo Base Coupe 1990-1998 has 492PS/485HP, Diablo SE30 has 525PS/518HP, SE30 JOTA 590PS/587HP ( 1994-1995 ), Diablo SV (1995-1999 ) has 520PS/513HP and later years has 530PS/523HP ( 1999-2000 ). For Diablo GT, the V12 has increased displacement at 6.0L, generating 575PS/571HP.
The 6.0L V12 also used on Diablo VT and VT SE from 2000-2001 with lower power at 550PS/542HP ( 260 VT and 44 VT SE were built ). Since we don't have VT Diablo ( AWD ), I do not include it in this replica.

Each of the weight specs are based on various source ( curb weight which often do not have full tank fuel ) and some of the full tank weight are calculated based on 100L fuel tank ( 75kg ) and official test weight. The Diablo GT full tank weight and dry weight are based on Auto Motor Und Sport Super Test Data.

Suspension spring rate is based on Diablo 6.0 ( Workshop Manual ), the spring rate calculated from static load + dynamic load + flexibility spec are lower than available in GT6. So I chose to use the spring ratio instead, and aim the lowest value possible in GT6. The ride height is at 110mm and suspension as well as alignment from Lamborghini Manual are used on all specs.

For LSD, 45% lock rear differential is used just like the real life spec, set with low preload to help the car agility while staying stable at the track. Gearing for Diablo are provided in 3 version, based on the ratios offered by Lamborghini from factory. The Diablo Base Coupe 1990-1998, SE30/JOTA 1994-1995 and Diablo SV ( 1995-2000 ) uses standard version gearing from factory unless the buyer asked otherwise.
The Diablo GT often comes with EU/EEC C Version Short Ratio giving it lower top speed, but better acceleration. When custom transmission is installed in GT6, the final drive calculation is not accurate as the real car uses final drive and transfer gear ratio. There are 5 sets of gearing, the 1st one with 1.59 transfer gear ratio is standard fitment on 1990-1998 Base, 1994-1995 SE/JOTA and 1995-2000 Diablo SV ( Spinto Veloce ). The 2nd set is High Final used on Diablo SV ( '95-'00 ) which gives it much lower top speed at 186+mph ( Factory Option )
While the other 3, the 1st one with 1.619 transfer gear ratio are used as standard fitment on 6.0L engined Diablo ( GT 1999-2000 and VT/SE 2000-2001 ), while the 1.667 A and C version short ratio are optional from factory for these 6.0L V12 Diablo.

The Diablo replica was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Autumn Ring, Suzuka, Big Willow, Bathurst, and Red Bull Ring. The Base Coupe Diablo in particular was tested at Tsukuba to replicate Best Motoring real life record at 1:07.66 set during SuperCar Battle Race in early 90's ( the Diablo didn't finish as the car spun due to brake trouble ). Motoharu Kurosawa drove the Diablo in solo time attack session, but only managed 1:08.18 lap time. The replica Diablo Base Coupe spec 485HP and full tank weight 1690kg on Comfort Hard can do 1:07.6s with ease, the replay is included for reference.

For the Diablo SE30/JOTA, SV and GT, feel free to fit Comfort Medium to enjoy higher grip.

UPDATE August 2016 : Changed ARB to 2/2, the original 4/4 value is now optional. Tested at Tsukuba with Base Coupe 485HP, 1690kg and CH tires, should be more lively yet provides good grip and feedback on the limit. The old 4/4 was more stable but stiff.

ADDED : Alternate damper for better traction and sharper front end when using Comfort Hard tire ( tested on Diablo '90-'98 with 1690kg weight/40:60 ), should also work with Comfort Medium and all version of Diablo. Lap Times on CH, 485HP, 1690kg, Rome 1:22s, Cape Ring South 1:31s, and Suzuka East Course 1:00s.

Attachments

• DiabloBMTsukuba1m7sCH.zip
    274.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yes, the wing became available on the LP400S, which has the much wider wheel arches, all because of a customer who put a wing on his LP400S and people loved the way it looked. I think that is a great story and I definitely was not aware of that as a kid growing up and lusting after the Countach (with the wing). :D đź‘Ť

So, my question for you Ridox is this...If we are building the car with the wing it is technically the LP400S - not the LP400. Even though our model lacks the extended wheel arches, I'm willing to suspend disbelief, but shouldn't we lower the HP output a bit, to around 350-355? Or, should we keep the car as the LP400, without the S designation and just throw on the rear wing as artistic license?

I think you an sort of think in both ways, either fit the wing for styling, or to replicate LP400S ( which the weight is not possible ) and will need to use more limiter to 350HP / 355PS. This the reason I included the wing as optional :)

The Diablo replica has been posted, the Base Coupe is on comfort hard, while the later years SE30, SV and GT can make use comfort medium if needed.

Back