RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
Something what is possible all to keep on track.

@Brewguy44 merging is not needed, you're doing clear memorial run, I'm more on half serious memorial race. Keeping separately is better, I'll try to join on Sierra at weekend!

It's not mandatory this weekend, but if you can make it around 10:00 am E.D.T. (Michigan Time) that would be great if not then just set it up to have people get together and then they can cruise in the tunes that he made in his Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage Garage & Tunes From E.A.G. Garage.

Did it in his Corvette '69 Tune and got a Lap Time of 10:14.000 This car handles really good and the rear slips out a little bit but it's nothing that is unmanageable. A really good tune. 👍

It's a Time Trial but with a practice lap too, so it's your choice, you can cruise with friends or go it alone, and set a time and then post it in the comments section. Thanks

The reason I picked a Time Trial is you can save the replay.

I had no idea of TurnLeft's passing :(
I will join in to the best of my ability, I'd be able to do late nights mostly (11pm-4am GMT) after work, and tend to have Mondays and Thursdays off at the moment.

One of my favorite car types, handling characteristics, drivetrains, tyres and PP settings, I'll go with the above option ;)

If you have time, please try this one that I recently posted, I would like to hear what track would you suggest :)

Mugen Civic RR
A Tribute to TurnLeft
Francis Legay

Tuned to replicate Mugen Civic RR
Sports Hard to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda Civic Type R '08
Tire : Sport Hard to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 237 HP / 240 PS at 8500 RPM
Torque: 168.9 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.6%
Weight: 1255 kg
Ballast : 161 kg
Ballast Position : -18
Weight Distribution : 60 / 40
Performance Points: 424

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or GT-Ab07 in Black Solid/Metallic
Car Paint : Milano Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Mugen Adjustable Titanium Coilover -10mm Drop
OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 5.30 7.00
Dampers (Compression): 1 1
Dampers (Extension): 10 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD Honda Helical
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Brake Balance:
5/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/9, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Mugen Civic RR is limited edition Civic Type R, with unique Mugen parts not available anywhere else. The car has some lightweight parts, reducing weight by 15kg, more power at 240PS and special suspension/wheel package. The car sold out in minutes when sold in Japan.

The suspension this time is unique, I set the damper with funky values, make no mistake, it works :D Beware of oversteer on this baby, drive it hard but still watch the rear when braking hard, especially without ABS.

The car lap record at Tsukuba is 1:06.688 on presumably S tire ( Bridgestone RE070 R ), this can be done on SH tires.

The car lap record at Tsukuba is 1:06.688 on presumably S tire ( Bridgestone RE070 R ), this can be done on SH tires.
Tested quickly on Tsukuba, probably cruise around some other track too, own health is failing.. Possibly pneumonia, powerless overall feeling :)
1st lap 1:10.910 (overwhelming speed feel on my fever melted head)
2nd lap 1:06.926 (settling fuzziness and speed)
3rd lap 1:05.787 (this car started to feel better than my physical feel was)
4th lap dnf (too quick movements again :))
5th improvement .551
6th improvement .233 - "sea sickness" again..

Good and stable car, just follow BB guide, or you'll end up locking tires, tested on SH(noABS, surprise).

Short track would provide lot of action during pitstop shows, so green flag for car. :)

How about the Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon which @Thorin Cain said is the closest to Francis' real life car?

No reason not to run that too. If we have time for more than one race, I like the idea of doing a little winter excursion in the Subaru and a spec track battle elsewhere :).

@OdeFinn, hope you're feeling better today :)

Or two separate weekends, maybe? :)

Fine ideas, splitting separate weekend might be good, eases people need for seat time per session.

Tc, doctor put real horsedrugs, when buying these antibiotics pharmacist suggest lot of powerful lactic acid bacteria along with it.. Crossing fingers and hoping at its enough crossing on body parts..
Staying on horizontal level most of day, times when Netflix really comes on place.

I'm also having a bit of influenza, but nothing serious :) Hope you get well soon @OdeFinn .

@OdeFinn @Ridox2JZGTE I wish good health to both of you. :cheers:

Feeling better.. Not perfect but better. :)

Tried more civic, suggestion for longer race, Nordschleife 5lap (takes ~45min) very fast tyre wear sports hard and heavy damage or light, but really liking idea of heavy damage, keeps fear aspect in back of head.

Tried also Autumn Ring mini /reverse(to turn left lot) as sprint, sports hard tires last forever there, no pitstops if on them, 20laps and no need for change or refuel, maybe going this with Sports Medium, then track will eat rubber, and gives more driving lines available to drivers.

Gonna check also RBR short track, it might give more just because more gears in use, Autumn goes with two gear changes, one corner on 2nd gear and rest with 3rd.

@LeGeNd-1 you are welcome to join this also.

Feeling better.. Not perfect but better. :)

Tried more civic, suggestion for longer race, Nordschleife 5lap (takes ~45min) very fast tyre wear sports hard and heavy damage or light, but really liking idea of heavy damage, keeps fear aspect in back of head.

Tried also Autumn Ring mini /reverse(to turn left lot) as sprint, sports hard tires last forever there, no pitstops if on them, 20laps and no need for change or refuel, maybe going this with Sports Medium, then track will eat rubber, and gives more driving lines available to drivers.

Gonna check also RBR short track, it might give more just because more gears in use, Autumn goes with two gear changes, one corner on 2nd gear and rest with 3rd.

I like your scenarios, though I would vote for Red Bull Ring. :)👍

That's containing more..everything. Gotta run test there, above was already tested, like that Nordschleife run will start on mild daylight at 06:00 and race will end just darkening evening at 21:00, sun will have very special places during laps.

Hey, thanks for the tag mate. I'd gladly join the fanclub :D As for joining meetups and races, I think that's a bit harder. My work hours are very long and variable and on average I only have like 1-2 hours free time to play each weekend. Generally I use it to mess around and play other games, not just GT. So pardon me if I'm a bit reluctant to commit to any schedules :indiff:

Tested RBR short, 15 laps= 16min, tires will handle without pain 20-22 laps, then you might want to take new round, or adapt more driving style.
Raced test 15 lap and front left changed to 6 on finish straight, right side front was 8, rear sleeps on 10. Bit over half tank fuel left.
How long in time or laps would be nice, RBR race as sprint without pitstop?

Btw. What you think, how should I react for this: continuous laughing coming from bedroom where 5y daughter "plays" with her tablet, actually when went to check what makes her laugh so much I find out her watching following YouTube video:

She jumps from her best videos to another and continues that until she found what she want, this time above.. Bit too much for 5y, okey she knows joke/play/theater difference on real, so not imitating 1:1.

Last edited:
IMG_20161019_102347.jpg IMG_20161019_102543.jpg IMG_20161019_103341.jpg IMG_20161020_151928.jpg
Happy my friends! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back