RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
What I am finding from testing the GTO is I will probably be in the pits for repairs rather than fuel or tires, I suck at depth perception in game right now.
I know how you feel :( I had a quick test earlier with it and did a great job of stripping my floor in the first chicanes sandpit :embarrassed: :lol:

What I am finding from testing the GTO is I will probably be in the pits for repairs rather than fuel or tires, I suck at depth perception in game right now.

I know how you feel :( I had a quick test earlier with it and did a great job of stripping my floor in the first chicanes sandpit :embarrassed: :lol:
Yes, I know the feeling... :lol: The secret is patience and not rush, which is hard to do in racing condition. :scared: :)

Edit: Oh, TC don't fire them, you're right. Forgive. ;) 👍

Some tips for baking trap speed that works for both Miura and 288 GTO ( in order ) : 1st chicane on main straight : 160/161mph or 260kmh ( full tank may need just a bit lower speed ), 2nd chicane after the long right curve approx 145mph / 232-235kmh, 2 next right hander at 160-165kmh / 100mph, last chicane 245kmh / 150mph, and the last corner ( right sweeper ) 240kmh or 145-147mph.

Those are the top speed of each braking points, use them for reference. I managed 2:03.1xxx for Miura and 2:03.2xx for 288 GTO online on 3rd lap with 75% fuel and 10% rear tire wear ( bar at 9 ) while front tire barely worn. Full brake force can be used on almost all braking points.

Anyone will b in the club room soon ?

Some tips for baking trap speed that works for both Miura and 288 GTO ( in order ) : 1st chicane on main straight : 160/161mph or 260kmh ( full tank may need just a bit lower speed ), 2nd chicane after the long right curve approx 145mph / 232-235kmh, 2 next right hander at 160-165kmh / 100mph, last chicane 245kmh / 150mph, and the last corner ( right sweeper ) 240kmh or 145-147mph.

Those are the top speed of each braking points, use them for reference. I managed 2:03.1xxx for Miura and 2:03.2xx for 288 GTO online on 3rd lap with 75% fuel and 10% rear tire wear ( bar at 9 ) while front tire barely worn. Full brake force can be used on almost all braking points.

Anyone will b in the club room soon ?
Thanks for the tips my good man 👍

To the Racers:

Before entering the racing room,

*Restart your router/connection,
*Clear the game's cache,
*Disconnect your phones, tablets, PCs etc. from the Internet.

:cheers:

Just gone off to reset stuff and grab coffee, getting very sleepy :( I'll be there shortly 👍

BTW Ode, Nordschleife very well done :bowdown: that's a cracking time :)

@danbojte @Ridox2JZGTE @Thorin Cain @Brewguy44 @RMan72 @DaBomm4 @Lionheart2113 @joaosoarescso @Lewis_Hamilton_
(Everyone free to add more tags for possible interested racers)

What if we get one race day arranged, memorial run for @TurnLeft, i.e. Sprint race followed by longer race, 'til you drop ~1h race?

Track and car by @danbojte / @Ridox2JZGTE, or just gathering people opinions and decided from those.

I'm in for that one. 👍 Feel free to host, choose the cars and regulations. I'll be there with no doubts. :cheers:

PS: @Brewguy44 has proposed a similar action in his garage thread.

@danbojte @Ridox2JZGTE @Thorin Cain @Brewguy44 @RMan72 @DaBomm4 @Lionheart2113 @joaosoarescso @Lewis_Hamilton_
(Everyone free to add more tags for possible interested racers)

What if we get one race day arranged, memorial run for @TurnLeft, i.e. Sprint race followed by longer race, 'til you drop ~1h race?

Track and car by @danbojte / @Ridox2JZGTE, or just gathering people opinions and decided from those.
I appreciate the invite as I would enjoy doing something like this in TL's honor, but I only have until this Saturday as I'll be away for a week. If I miss this, will there be a replay?

I would love to :) There's some cars that can do race together, will make a list. I would suggest sports tire to make it easier to drive and have fun.

I'm open for ideas considering event.

I'm in for that one. 👍 Feel free to host, choose the cars and regulations. I'll be there with no doubts. :cheers:

PS: @Brewguy44 has proposed a similar action in his garage thread.

Probably we could merge these?

I appreciate the invite as I would enjoy doing something like this in TL's honor, but I only have until this Saturday as I'll be away for a week. If I miss this, will there be a replay?

I don't think at this event is packed in rush, let's try to get best possible time/day for everyone. Replay, at least as game replay file freely available.

@lBt_33 you're welcome, as everyone else.

If this finally gathers more than one room full of interested drivers, it's not a big deal to do several rooms, or continental rooms.
All just minor things to arrange.

@Brewguy44 does merging sound possible?

If not with the MX5 Touring Car, I can suggest 2 of already posted replicas on SH, the Mazda RX8 and Lotus Evora, I used both at Intermediate seasonal race at Motegi East, both perform closely on CS, we can do race there, it's quite good to race on.

If not with the MX5 Touring Car, I can suggest 2 of already posted replicas on SH, the Mazda RX8 and Lotus Evora, I used both at Intermediate seasonal race at Motegi East, both perform closely on CS, we can do race there, it's quite good to race on.
Something what is possible all to keep on track.

@Brewguy44 merging is not needed, you're doing clear memorial run, I'm more on half serious memorial race. Keeping separately is better, I'll try to join on Sierra at weekend!

If needed we can use SM tire or SS ? I actually thought about little FF cars to use on sticky tires like 450PP on SS :P
I'm fine with any compound, just wanting at car is also entry level driveable.
Clear opinions after sitting on console and checking handling. But I know at you have pretty fine sense to judge car hardness, so I'm also trusting your view what you will propose as compound or/and car.

I'm fine with any compound, just wanting at car is also entry level driveable.
Clear opinions after sitting on console and checking handling. But I know at you have pretty fine sense to judge car hardness, so I'm also trusting your view what you will propose as compound or/and car.

I will post a FF car soon, maybe that can be tested ? :) SH may be enough.

I will post a FF car soon, maybe that can be tested ? :) SH may be enough.
If you think at it will do fine on memorial race, then I'll have to agree, 'coz you have to understand at he, me and many others were here to enjoy your replicas, so what I'm actually judging car? :)

If you think at it will do fine on memorial race, then I'll have to agree, 'coz you have to understand at he, me and many others were here to enjoy your replicas, so what I'm actually judging car? :)

The car is Mugen Civic RR ( FD2 Civic Type R '08 ), it's a bit loose on entry and very responsive to steer :) Hoping the track will be like Autumn Ring Mini, something small but exciting.

The car is Mugen Civic RR ( FD2 Civic Type R '08 ), it's a bit loose on entry and very responsive to steer :) Hoping the track will be like Autumn Ring Mini, something small but exciting.
I'm open for track suggestions, small/short track would be nice, traffic all-time when tire change and refuel show starts. Always company on track, never alone.

I had no idea of TurnLeft's passing :(
I will join in to the best of my ability, I'd be able to do late nights mostly (11pm-4am GMT) after work, and tend to have Mondays and Thursdays off at the moment.

One of my favorite car types, handling characteristics, drivetrains, tyres and PP settings, I'll go with the above option ;)

Back