RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
@Thorin Cain thanks, now there is bunch of other real-life race tracks also, just having fun with editor. If wondering some tracks kerb positioning, take YouTube or Google maps and check your self, nothing missing, some places added few meter longer than on real-life. Many tracks gets its nuances from kerb positions, making you take line what is supported by kerbs.

Will keep list of tracks here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/odefinns-track-collection-realworld-tracks.335923/

After pile of real-world track replicas I'm finding them really enjoyable and technical to drive, kerbs standing where they should be and you're just learning track lap by lap more and starting to understand best lines along kerb positions. Small elevation changes due bank angle are more than welcome on those tracks.
All 1:1 tracks what I have created are just so good to drive :) :cool:

Last edited:
Event: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione/ASCARI

alfa-romeo.png
ascari.png

Car:

The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is a sports car produced by Italian automaker Alfa Romeo between 2007 and 2010. It was first presented as a concept car at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show and later released for sale for the 2007 model year. The name refers to the eight-cylinder (cilindro in Italian) engine (8C) and Alfa Romeo's racing pedigree (Competizione, Italian for 'competition'). Alfa received over 1400 orders for the 8C after the official announcement that the car would enter production.
KW V3 Custom Setup

Tuned to replicate Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Comfort Soft

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione-widescreen-033-jpg.441078

CAR : Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Heaviest Running Weight
Horsepower: 442 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque : 354.4 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1751 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : -3
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 491

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Red or Yellow or White.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - KW V3 Custom Spring

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 8.04 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 3 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 3
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.17

LSD - Medium Lock LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Racing Number

ALL SETTINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!*

*FREE CHOICE: Colors, Brakes.

Track:
ascari.png

Ascari Race Resort

In 2000 Ascari began developing a racetrack near Ronda in southern Spain. The 5.5 km track includes recreations of famous corners from around the world, and may also be configured as three short tracks. The track and associated resort opened in 2002, with road and racing cars including former Formula One machinery. The resort operates on a membership basis whereby members can use the pits and garages. Open days offer the public track experience in cars such as Lotus Elise, BMW 325i and Radical.

The resort hosted the launch party for Gran Turismo 6 and is featured in the game.

Races: 2 x 30 min, 60 min between Starts

Penalty: Strong, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS.

Race 1 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check
Race 2 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check: Reverse Grid Based on Race 1 Results.

Schedule - 2015.10.10 12:00 GMT JOIN

Results:

Race 1

Race 2

Replay Files Download

Come back often to this post to stay up-to-date!
Hi my friend :)

I was just double checking the settings for this event and noticed you've added a cool video :bowdown: It was very helpful to see the lines used by someone who knows what he was doing round here 👍

And a big thanks for joining me in a practice session today. It was good to have someone to follow around :D:tup:...even if it was mostly at a distance :P

Have a great evening my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the guys on track tomorrow :cheers:

Hi my friend :)

I was just double checking the settings for this event and noticed you've added a cool video :bowdown: It was very helpful to see the lines used by someone who knows what he was doing round here 👍

And a big thanks for joining me in a practice session today. It was good to have someone to follow around :D:tup:...even if it was mostly at a distance :P

Have a great evening my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the guys on track tomorrow :cheers:
Thank you, my friend. :cheers:

2CVGB Race at Silverstone National

2cv-partscom-classic-w0mcn.jpg

picture-1-png.265695

© 2015 @TurnLeft

Citroen 2CV Type A '54 for 2CVGB Race at Silverstone National

cit-2-png.265693
cit-1-jpg.265694

This is my first journey in the world of Replica’s, it’s based on the 2CV’s they use in the 2CVGB race at Silverstone National Circuit. Since there are no 4 gear box available for this car, I used a 5 gear box but set the 5th out of reach. The winners, Cowling and Bousfel had a best lap of 1:27.621, my personal best was 1:27.371 so it may be over tuned a bit. If you don’t use Manual Transmission it might be difficult to reach those lap times do to the fact that the down shifting on the automatic transmission is, let’s say a bit archaic. If there are mistakes in my setup please feel free to tell me, would be very useful. Oh important ABS=0, you really don’t need more. You will find on the next post the "Rules & Regulations" for the race.

Just would like to take the time and space to give @Ridox2JZGTE a big thank you :bowdown:, for your precious time, help and patience you've given me on this project, I do hope it's at least 50% up to your standards, my best regards to you :cheers:.
Silverstone1.jpg

Penalty: Strong, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS.

Race 1 Start Type
Race 2 Start Type

If less than 4 drivers will be at Start - then the Event will be Cancelled

Schedule - 2015.10.17 12:00 GMT JOIN

Results:

Race 1

IMG_20151017_150702.jpg

Cancelled because of no interest - 1 driver at Start.

Race 2

Replay Files Download

Last edited:
2CVGB Race at Silverstone National

2cv-partscom-classic-w0mcn.jpg

picture-1-png.265695

© 2015 @TurnLeft

Citroen 2CV Type A '54 for 2CVGB Race at Silverstone National

cit-2-png.265693
cit-1-jpg.265694

This is my first journey in the world of Replica’s, it’s based on the 2CV’s they use in the 2CVGB race at Silverstone National Circuit. Since there are no 4 gear box available for this car, I used a 5 gear box but set the 5th out of reach. The winners, Cowling and Bousfel had a best lap of 1:27.621, my personal best was 1:27.371 so it may be over tuned a bit. If you don’t use Manual Transmission it might be difficult to reach those lap times do to the fact that the down shifting on the automatic transmission is, let’s say a bit archaic. If there are mistakes in my setup please feel free to tell me, would be very useful. Oh important ABS=0, you really don’t need more. You will find on the next post the "Rules & Regulations" for the race.

Just would like to take the time and space to give @Ridox2JZGTE a big thank you :bowdown:, for your precious time, help and patience you've given me on this project, I do hope it's at least 50% up to your standards, my best regards to you :cheers:.
Silverstone1.jpg

Race 1 Start Type
Race 2 Start Type

If less than 4 drivers will be at Start - then the Event will be Cancelled

Schedule - 2015.10.17 12:00 GMT JOIN

Results:

Race 1

View attachment 463593

Race 2

Replay Files Download

Hey Dan :) Hope you are well my friend :)

My apologies for missing the event :guilty: It wasn't through lack.of interest though I can assure you :) I was looking forward to it :( Unfortunately just before I headed to bed coverage of the Australian Round of the Moto GP final practice started :D so I ended up watching that and qualifying before bed :eek: <-wired eyes :lol: Slept like a baby afterwards :) Sundays race was epic :D

Anyway sorry my friend.

On another note. After our session at Ascari with the 8C :) I had to go shopping. I had just got a nice little bonus from work and happened to be walking by a used electronics store near home. In the window was a G27 going at a nice price ;) So it's back to driving school for me again :D

I do hope we can get some more events going here in the future, however unlikely it seems for now :( But if not, keep sharp my friend. When I get the hang of this wheel thing, I'm coming for you :mischievous:....and you @OdeFinn :) and especially you @RMan72 :bowdown:

:cheers:

Hey Dan :) Hope you are well my friend :)

My apologies for missing the event :guilty: It wasn't through lack.of interest though I can assure you :) I was looking forward to it :( Unfortunately just before I headed to bed coverage of the Australian Round of the Moto GP final practice started :D so I ended up watching that and qualifying before bed :eek: <-wired eyes :lol: Slept like a baby afterwards :) Sundays race was epic :D

Anyway sorry my friend.

On another note. After our session at Ascari with the 8C :) I had to go shopping. I had just got a nice little bonus from work and happened to be walking by a used electronics store near home. In the window was a G27 going at a nice price ;) So it's back to driving school for me again :D

I do hope we can get some more events going here in the future, however unlikely it seems for now :( But if not, keep sharp my friend. When I get the hang of this wheel thing, I'm coming for you :mischievous:....and you @OdeFinn :) and especially you @RMan72 :bowdown:

I'm fine, thank you. 👍
No need to apologize, my friend. I know you like to race. You've prove it many times. :cool:

Wow! Wow! Great news about the G27! I'm VERY happy to hear that! :D Maybe you have been inspired by our racing session...

You have now the chance, with the G27, to discover a whole brand new GT6. 👍

Practise, Practise, Practise and come for us. :cool:

See you, good friend,

Last edited:
Just had another session of testing and logging in for the daily % bonus. Hopefully this weekend can post some cars. I was testing Amuse 350Z as featured in Hot Version FR Challenge versus another Amuse, the Orange Touge Monster S2000. At Ebisu East, both cars were almost neck in neck, and Amuse 350Z won with sheer amount of torque while the Amuse S2000 can keep up on the entry and cornering with it's lightweight advantage by close to 200kg, but loses out on the uphill and exit. The S2000 was 0.3 seconds slower than the 350Z. The specs for the Orange Touge is the same as replica that I posted, 260PS, 1139/1140kg vs Amuse 350Z with 308PS and 1330kg. During the battle, both were fitted with Advan A048M semi slick (SH in gt6)

Ran some laps at Tsukuba with both cars in GT6 on CS tire, both managed 1:03s lap easily, with 350Z edging it by close to 2 tenths, the 350z excel in corner exit and higher speed acceleration due to the superior torque. In a race, both will be very close to each other and if fitted with SH, should be in 1:02s region at Tsukuba. The Amuse S2000 corners better on the Dunlop section and last turn at Tsukuba and the 350Z although may be quicker, requires a lot more finesse and skill to drive than the lightweight S2000.

Saw my stat :eek:

101+k km distance, 900+ hours, 21+k km at Tsukuba :)

I'm fine, thank you. 👍
No need to apologize, my friend. I know you like to race. You've prove it many times. :cool:

Wow! Wow! Great news about the G27! I'm VERY happy to hear that! :D Maybe you have been inspired by our racing session...

You have now the chance, with the G27, to discover a whole brand new GT6. 👍

Practise, Practise, Practise and come for us. :cool:

See you, good friend,
That's good to hear 👍 thanks for understanding :)

I can't say it didn't help me make the jump, I've been putting it off buying a decent wheel for a while, racing you guys and gaining a bit more respect for the cars and their limits made it an easy decision once it was an option :)

I've had a couple of hours practice so far and have to say man its tough :eek: Getting the coordination back for driving a car might take a bit longer after all these years on two wheels :lol:

I'm looking forward to the challenge :D

Just had another session of testing and logging in for the daily % bonus. Hopefully this weekend can post some cars. I was testing Amuse 350Z as featured in Hot Version FR Challenge versus another Amuse, the Orange Touge Monster S2000. At Ebisu East, both cars were almost neck in neck, and Amuse 350Z won with sheer amount of torque while the Amuse S2000 can keep up on the entry and cornering with it's lightweight advantage by close to 200kg, but loses out on the uphill and exit. The S2000 was 0.3 seconds slower than the 350Z. The specs for the Orange Touge is the same as replica that I posted, 260PS, 1139/1140kg vs Amuse 350Z with 308PS and 1330kg. During the battle, both were fitted with Advan A048M semi slick (SH in gt6)

Ran some laps at Tsukuba with both cars in GT6 on CS tire, both managed 1:03s lap easily, with 350Z edging it by close to 2 tenths, the 350z excel in corner exit and higher speed acceleration due to the superior torque. In a race, both will be very close to each other and if fitted with SH, should be in 1:02s region at Tsukuba. The Amuse S2000 corners better on the Dunlop section and last turn at Tsukuba and the 350Z although may be quicker, requires a lot more finesse and skill to drive than the lightweight S2000.

Saw my stat :eek:

101+k km distance, 900+ hours, 21+k km at Tsukuba :)
Congratulations on cracking the 100k land mark :) I'm a little surprised that you've only 21 at Tsukuba though :lol: I don't know, just thought it'd have been more is all :D

I look forward to seeing your newest works. The Amuse 350Z should be a good fun drive, it really looks to corner well at Ebisu in that video, I know it won pretty much purely on the uphill straight, but it held its own through the corners and had great traction too :)

Last edited:
That's good to hear 👍 thanks for understanding :)

I can't say it didn't help me make the jump, I've been putting it off buying a decent wheel for a while, racing you guys and gaining a bit more respect for the cars and their limits made it an easy decision once it was an option :)

I've had a couple of hours practice so far and have to say man its tough :eek: Getting the coordination back for driving a car might take a bit longer after all these years on two wheels :lol:

I'm looking forward to the challenge :D

Congratulations on cracking the 100k land mark :) I'm a little surprised that you've only 21 at Tsukuba though :lol: I don't know, just thought it'd have been more is all :D

I look forward to seeing your newest works. The Amuse 350Z should be a good fun drive, it really looks to corner well at Ebisu in that video, I know it won pretty much purely on the uphill straight, but it held its own through the corners and had great traction too :)

21k is about 10k lap at Tsukuba it I'm not mistaken :crazy: I just had another fine tuning/test session for the Amuse 350Z cars at SSR5, I think these 3 cars are about 99% done :) These were 350Z RS, 380RS SuperLeggera and base Z33 Version S, all in 1:37s range at SSR5. Strangely the 380RS lacks the punch in higher speed even with 70+PS advantage :/

Do you know the exact name of the paints? Because if you say Red, for instance, I think there are like 8 different Reds available...

Hey ALB, The good Red ones are Chrome 014, Chrome 002-W. What it comes down to is does it fit the car and whether or not you like it.

There are some good Blue and Green one's too.

Events

If minimum 4 drivers will race

Why Race?! (11 Videos Playlist)

© All credits go to the videos creators.

2015.10.17, Citroen 2CV Type A '54 for 2CVGB Race at Silverstone National

2015.10.10, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione/ASCARI

2015.09.26, Feat. LOTUS/Laguna Seca

View attachment 438953

2015.08.29 12:00 GMT, Festival Italia

2015.08.22, FEED Fujita RX-7 at Cape Ring

2015.08.15, Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3, Fuji Speedway F

2015.08.08, Winter's Tale S1600, Chamonix

2015.08.01, Nicks Forza Dino Race, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

View attachment 418249

2015.07.25, Nissan GT-R '07 Race, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

2015.07.18, Hakosuka Race, Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70, Tsukuba

2015.07.11, Maserati Trofeo, Granturismo Maserati Corse Trofeo 2013, Spielberg Red Bull Ring

2015.07.04, TMG GT86 Cup, GT86 TMG CS V3 Cup Car, Nurburgring Type V

2015.06.27, Miami Vice Tribute, Ferrari 365 GTB4 Daytona, Cote D'Azur

2015.06.20, Grand Valley Speedway - Quadrilogy

2015.06.13, BTCC & Extra Wangan - Veyron, SSR7

2015.06.06, Gullwing Coupé at The Green Hell

View attachment 401648 View attachment 401649

2015.05.30, NA(S)CAR GT3 Sprint Cup, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

View attachment 401650 View attachment 401651

2015.05.23, Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe, Monza

View attachment 401643 View attachment 401644

2015.05.16, Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour

View attachment 401624 View attachment 401625 View attachment 401626

2015.05.09 Keiichi Tsuchiya "Dori Dori" Honored at Suzuka Circuit 2014

View attachment 401564 View attachment 401565 View attachment 401566

2015.05.02, Nissan vs. Audi at Nurburgring Nordschleife

View attachment 401021 View attachment 401022 View attachment 401023

2015.04.25, EAG Garage Grand Tour at Circuito de la Sierra

View attachment 396647 View attachment 396648 View attachment 396649

2015.04.19, Lexus LFA '10 at Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

View attachment 418883
Penalties may be imposed on drivers for numerous offenses, including causing an accident, blocking unfairly. Types of penalty which a driver may incur for violation of on-track rules:

a. Warning.

b. The five-second penalty is a very flexible one. Five seconds will be added to their time at the end of the race.

c. The ten-second penalty are generally imposed for serious offences, such as ignoring blue flags, or unfair blocking.

d. A more extreme penalty may be imposed for more severe infractions; thirty-second penalty.

e. The most severe penalty in common use is a black flag, which may be imposed for ignoring penalties or for technical irregularities of any sort; it signifies that the driver has been disqualified from the race and his results for that race will not count.

f. If the black flag is not considered sufficient for the offense that the driver has committed, he may be banned for a number of races after the event.

g. Any other type of penalty can be applied (including pushups :))​

PASSION FAIR PLAY RESPECT

GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines

The Good Racecraft Guide
Come back here for updates!
Hi my friend :) I was just checking something out over here and see you've been busy updating a few things :)
I just watched the videos and got goose bumps. That was a great playlist, form start to finish :)
Why race indeed!? You can feel the passion just watching :D:tup:

Also I am grateful for you taking the time to update the OP with links to the latest replicas @Ridox2JZGTE has been kind enough to share with us :bowdown::bowdown: (<- one for each of you :)👍) I'll be off to build a couple of them soon and that'll make things a little easier 👍 Thank you both :cheers:

I have been testing 2 classic Italian legend at Monza 80's past few days, hoping we all can do a race before the end of december. I have posted the setup for these 2 cars ( Ferrari 288 GTO and Lamborghini Miura replicas ) The tires will be CH front and CM rear, and these 2 drives like a dream at Monza 80's, offline time averaged at 2:04s.

The Ferrari 288 GTO has 393HP,1334kg and Lamborghini Miura has 349HP,1100kg, and both are very close to each other in performance. The GTO edged out a bit on braking distance as well as slightly better top end acceleration but has power oversteer tendency when nearing grip limit due to much higher torque and heavier, while the Miura is more agile and easier to drive, like an NSX for the Italian. These 2 will be a battle of wits and finesse and I could see bumper to bumper racing.

CH/CM tire works like a charm on these cars and don't worry about locking up, as both cars BB will be mandated according to replica setup aimed to give period correct or closer to that era braking power. You can literally going foot deep on the brake and hardly any lock up, brake timing is now the key, and how big is your balls to brake as late as possible without overshooting the apex.

Both cars hits 160+ mph on main straight, very close top speed before braking on high speed section, so should be very close racing.

I have been testing 2 classic Italian legend at Monza 80's past few days, hoping we all can do a race before the end of december. I have posted the setup for these 2 cars ( Ferrari 288 GTO and Lamborghini Miura replicas ) The tires will be CH front and CM rear, and these 2 drives like a dream at Monza 80's, offline time averaged at 2:04s.

The Ferrari 288 GTO has 393HP,1334kg and Lamborghini Miura has 349HP,1100kg, and both are very close to each other in performance. The GTO edged out a bit on braking distance as well as slightly better top end acceleration but has power oversteer tendency when nearing grip limit due to much higher torque and heavier, while the Miura is more agile and easier to drive, like an NSX for the Italian. These 2 will be a battle of wits and finesse and I could see bumper to bumper racing.

CH/CM tire works like a charm on these cars and don't worry about locking up, as both cars BB will be mandated according to replica setup aimed to give period correct or closer to that era braking power. You can literally going foot deep on the brake and hardly any lock up, brake timing is now the key, and how big is your balls to brake as late as possible without overshooting the apex.

Both cars hits 160+ mph on main straight, very close top speed before braking on high speed section, so should be very close racing.
I'll be off from work only starting with December 31, so if you my friends are available then, at December 31 13:00 GMT, we could try to make that beautiful event. :cheers:

Last edited:
Festival Italia at Autodromo Nazionale Monza ’80s

Monza_1976.jpg

Ferrari 288 GTO
syracuse_29-jpg.488648

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone
ahrweiler-town-square-jpg.489188

BOTH CARS MUST BE USED!
ALL SETTINGS ARE MANDATORY!*

*Tyres: Front - CH, Rear - CM,
*FREE CHOICE: Car's Color.
will allow the Miura to have the brake balance increased by 1 on both axle if the driver desire it. The replica 1/2 BB might be too weak for some, so an increase to 2/3 should bring it very close to the 288 GTO in terms of braking distance/strength.

Penalty: Weak, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS.

Race 1 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check.

Race 2 Start Type

If less than 4 drivers, the Event will be Cancelled!

Schedule - 2015.12.31 13:00 GMT - PLEASE CONFIRM!

JOIN

Results:

Race 1
Race 1.jpg

Race 2
Race 2.jpg

Replay Files Download

Last edited:
I will try to get online in a day, also will allow the Miura to have the brake balance increased by 1 on both axle if the driver desire it. The replica 1/2 BB might be too weak for some, so an increase to 2/3 should bring it very close to the 288 GTO in terms of braking distance/strength.

LIVE POST! TBU

Italia Festival at Autodromo Nazionale Monza ’80s

Monza_1976.jpg

Ferrari 288 GTO
syracuse_29-jpg.488648

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone
ahrweiler-town-square-jpg.489188

BOTH CARS MUST BE USED!
ALL SETTINGS ARE MANDATORY!*

*Tyres: Front - CH, Rear - CM,
*FREE CHOICE: Car's Color.

Penalty: Weak, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS.

Race 1 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check.

Race 2 Start Type

If less than 4 drivers, the Event will be Cancelled!

Schedule - 2015.12.31 13:00 GMT - PLEASE CONFIRM!

JOIN

Results:

Race 1

Race 2

Replay Files Download (TBU)

LIVE POST! TBU
Sounds good to me 👍 I have a few days off starting then too and it'd be great to spend some more time chasing you guys round Monza ;) Count me in, I'll join up when I get ony PS3.:)👍

Just did a short 30min test online, tire wear very fast at Monza 80's.

288GTO and Miura replica, Miura has 2/3 BB with 288 GTO BB at 3/3., CH front / CM rear.

Miura managed 2:05s on 1st timed lap, 288 GTO as well. Fuel at quarter by 3rd lap ( roughly ), tire at 9 rear ( 1 bar wear ) while front CH barely worn, should be fun for the fuel strategy at pit stop. Best lap on 3rd lap was on 2:04s low.
The 288 GTO has power oversteer on demand and slight understeer when off throttle ( just like real life reviews ), while the Miura is just smooth sailing, braking will be crucial here and can be used to overtake opportunity ( 1st chicane and last chicane )

So, Miura will have 2/3 BB ( to help with braking distance )

Just did a short 30min test online, tire wear very fast at Monza 80's.

288GTO and Miura replica, Miura has 2/3 BB with 288 GTO BB at 3/3., CH front / CM rear.

Miura managed 2:05s on 1st timed lap, 288 GTO as well. Fuel at quarter by 3rd lap ( roughly ), tire at 9 rear ( 1 bar wear ) while front CH barely worn, should be fun for the fuel strategy at pit stop. Best lap on 3rd lap was on 2:04s low.
The 288 GTO has power oversteer on demand and slight understeer when off throttle ( just like real life reviews ), while the Miura is just smooth sailing, braking will be crucial here and can be used to overtake opportunity ( 1st chicane and last chicane )

So, Miura will have 2/3 BB ( to help with braking distance )
Very useful info. Thank you! :) 👍

OK, we may have a minor technical issue :( Before visiting Mr Ridox and building up the Miura replicas, my pit guys added new strut and member braces and fitted a roll cage to my car :)(I have chassis reinforcement done already ;)) I'm unsure of the gains and losses this will have on the build, any advice? (other than making a few more credits and blowing all of them on a new one :eek:)

No problems with the 288 GTO, I have a few of them sitting in the warehouse :D

OK, we may have a minor technical issue :( Before visiting Mr Ridox and building up the Miura replicas, my pit guys added new strut and member braces and fitted a roll cage to my car :)(I have chassis reinforcement done already ;)) I'm unsure of the gains and losses this will have on the build, any advice? (other than making a few more credits and blowing all of them on a new one :eek:)

First of all, fire the pit crew. :lol: I'm not sure about what you'll gain with the chassis improvement. I think you'll use a wild card though. ;) :cheers:

It's fine, it may tighten the car a bt.

The 288 GTO has a bit of tight handling, so it may be a challenge to battle side by side with mIura on entry and exit.

Probably joining, money problem considering Miura, don't have it and money balance requires too much seat time to grind money for it, so probably only with 288 GTO if joining.
Dependant also time of race too, I have work evening/night on 31st.

Back