RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
@Ridox2JZGTE I tried to find Evora's stock spring values and after some search ended using Nitron aftermarket values, still eagerly wanting to test those stock springs and whole car as a packet, want to feel how it goes after your treatment :)

It's nice to see activity in Ridox's Replica Garage. Without question, the #1 Tuning Garage for Gran Turismo on the planet!!! :bowdown: The thing that I've missed most about not playing GT6 is this Garage and the chatting with the regulars who frequent this garage (and the fan club thread). Also, the Elegance Automotive Guild, which I've always considered a relative of this Garage, is missed as well.

I was a little shocked at how many Lotus's are in Assetto Corsa. The Lotus Elise 111R had become one of my Top 10 cars to drive in GT6 and it was a real bummer to find out that out of all the Lotus cars in AC, there was only one Elise model, the Lotus Elise SC. The full list of Lotus cars is:

Lotus 2 Eleven
Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
Lotus Elise SC
Lotus Evora GTC
Lotus Evora GTE
Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
Lotus Evora GX
Lotus Evora S
Lotus Exige 240R
Lotus Exige S
Lotus Exige S Roadster
Lotus Exige Scura
Lotus Exige V6 Cup
Lotus Exos 125 (Open-wheel F1-style vehicle)

At first I thought that was too many Lotus cars but I quickly discovered there are some quite subtle differences between different trims of the same product line. The Lotus 2 Eleven GT4, for instance, is absolutely incredible to drive! 270hp and only 670kg - the car handles amazingly awesome! I've had so much fun just running different Lotus models.

I really wish we could all get on the track together in AC and just have a fun track day session with some of these bad boys.

@Ridox2JZGTE I tried to find Evora's stock spring values and after some search ended using Nitron aftermarket values, still eagerly wanting to test those stock springs and whole car as a packet, want to feel how it goes after your treatment :)

The stock Evora spring rate is a mystery :) All I know is that is uses dual rate Eibach spring, I cross referenced Evora racing spring used in Evora GTN ( similar to GT4 and GTS ), and used some of the softest Eibach springs on offer. The rate in GT6 is pretty close to the lowest value, but it still maintain body movement similar to real car when cornering hard :) I used my own alignment, but will also include Lotus OEM. I also found conflicting weight distribution, real car corner weight is at 39/61, but Evora Manual listed it at almost 38/62 on full fuel tank :eek: Time to do more test :P

The Evora S managed 1:14s at Eiger on CS ( 1437kg, 39/61, 345HP, 297lb ft, close ratio 6 speed )

It's nice to see activity in Ridox's Replica Garage. Without question, the #1 Tuning Garage for Gran Turismo on the planet!!! :bowdown: The thing that I've missed most about not playing GT6 is this Garage and the chatting with the regulars who frequent this garage (and the fan club thread). Also, the Elegance Automotive Guild, which I've always considered a relative of this Garage, is missed as well.

I was a little shocked at how many Lotus's are in Assetto Corsa. The Lotus Elise 111R had become one of my Top 10 cars to drive in GT6 and it was a real bummer to find out that out of all the Lotus cars in AC, there was only one Elise model, the Lotus Elise SC. The full list of Lotus cars is:

Lotus 2 Eleven
Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
Lotus Elise SC
Lotus Evora GTC
Lotus Evora GTE
Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
Lotus Evora GX
Lotus Evora S
Lotus Exige 240R
Lotus Exige S
Lotus Exige S Roadster
Lotus Exige Scura
Lotus Exige V6 Cup
Lotus Exos 125 (Open-wheel F1-style vehicle)

At first I thought that was too many Lotus cars but I quickly discovered there are some quite subtle differences between different trims of the same product line. The Lotus 2 Eleven GT4, for instance, is absolutely incredible to drive! 270hp and only 670kg - the car handles amazingly awesome! I've had so much fun just running different Lotus models.

I really wish we could all get on the track together in AC and just have a fun track day session with some of these bad boys.

I wonder what spring rate the Evora GTE and GTC have on Assetto Corsa .... the real Evora GTN uses very stiff Eibach ERS that would compete with JGTC cars springs. :P Way over 1000lb/in on both axle.

When I made my Evora S replica, I was looking here, there & everywhere on the www trying to find how much stiffer the springs are compared to the base Evora. Lots of searching but no luck :banghead:

On another note, good to see you here again Ridox :) 👍

The stock Evora spring rate is a mystery :)

That's where I get too.. :) but Nitron offers lot of springs/dampers to Evora, those softest from there probably go really close to stock. I didn't get those on use, I picked bit stiffer as softer and even bit stiffer to optional springs, both are working fine.

I used weight with fuel, if remembering right, searched several sources for weights and corner weight, I'm pleased with results, everything feels and looks like real deal. Travel height is measured by look to match same as real, height difference is identical to real.

If my replica is used for online racing there is easy tweak to get it crazy quick, let's say if wanting to run it with SS tires, then just drop 3mm more on both ends and it clues on ground, I clock low 1:01 with SS noABS on Tsukuba with base 457pp model when dropped extra 3mm. Using softer Nitron springs, gonna test few variations for all Evora's what I made.

When I made my Evora S replica, I was looking here, there & everywhere on the www trying to find how much stiffer the springs are compared to the base Evora. Lots of searching but no luck :banghead:

Comments of technicians said at it's using same springs as base, only difference is stiffer dampers and thicker rear arb. Same changes I made for my replica and it keeps handling fine after added weight and power.

P.s. My replica suspension limits is approx SS grade tires, 101/123mm ride height is for CS tires, 1mm change to height when changing grade up or down to keep handling in balance.
Reason is under investigation, but seems on quick calculations at GT6 tire size jumps 1mm between grades, this comes from tire size calculations, more checking calculations coming due clutch slip under acceleration I need few data logs more to verify it. Handling proves already same as quick calculations.
I.e. Evora S with stiffer Nitron track day springs and +3mm lifted body noABS on Tsukuba goes low 1:09 with CH tires and is well driveable.

Edit: racing grade tires suspension fails, but more problem gives standard clutch what fails too, slipping too much and opening LSD during cornering, tried several heights with triple plate and it comes close to driveable but not enough, SS tires S on hard Nitron noABS clocks 0:59.5 and with RS(or any R-series) could only get 0:59.1 on Tsukuba, that tells quick story, 0.4 seconds is not fine between those tires, no go R-series on that setup :)

Last edited:
:) Will post the Evora soon :) It's quite comprehensive ranging from base Evora to Evora S ( both 6MT and IPS with Base trim and Full Option trim) Ground clearance is correct in GT6 stock at 125mm as confirmed in the manual + visually. I used the rates what Eibach offers on similar length and diameter springs as used on Lotus Racing kit and stock springs.

It did 1:13s, about a second faster on recent test at Eiger. The build is aimed at stock road car handling, and I will include 2 LSD, the OEM open diff ( yes, Evora has open diff ) which makes is a bit lazy and tuned LSD to give the better traction ( base )

@Ridox2JZGTE
  • Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) - If there is a road situation which leads to a wheel with less grip spinning then braking force is applied to this wheel to allow torque to be sent to the other wheel. This means better cornering performance and acceleration on surfaces where one wheel can grip and the other cannot.
Open, but brake fixed "LSD lock", that's why I just implemented optional Quaife helical lock as only choice.

Lotus Evora + Evora S ( Basic + Full Option )
Standard + Close Ratio + IPS

Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora and Evora S Full Model Range
Comfort Soft
Comfort Medium with Specific Suspension Setup

full

CAR : Lotus Evora '09
Tire : Comfort Soft / Comfort Medium

Specs BASE Evora 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Basic Trim with Full Fuel Tank

Horsepower: 277 HP / 280 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 252.4 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1383 kg
Ballast : 53 kg
Ballast Position : 43
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61
Performance Points: 457

Specs Evora FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1431 kg
Ballast : 101 kg
Ballast Position : 43 or 28
Performance Points: 454

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6900 RPM
Torque: 297.4 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 1437 kg
Ballast : 107 kg
Ballast Position : 41 or 27
Performance Points: 485

Specs Evora FULL OPTION IPS
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1436 kg
Ballast : 106 kg
Ballast Position : 41 or 27
Performance Points: 454

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION IPS
Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6900 RPM
Torque: 297.4 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 1442 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : 40 or 26
Performance Points: 485

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock
Car Paint : In Violet Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports ECU - Only For Evora S
Catalytic Converter Sports - Only For Evora S
Intake Tuning - Only For Evora S
Exhaust Manifold - Only For Evora S
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission - ONLY For Close Ratio and IPS, use stock gearbox for 6MT Standard Ratio.

Suspension - Eibach Spring + Bilstein Damper - Custom OEM Style
250/300 F and 400 R
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 5.36 7.14 - 4.46 OPTIONAL Front Rate
Dampers (Compression): 4 4
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 3
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.20

250/300 F and 400 R
OEM Lotus Optimum Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.3 1.6
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.18

250/300 F and 400 R
OEM Lotus Stable Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.21

NEW OPTIONAL SUSPENSION - A bit more stable on exit for front lower spring rate.

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 4.46 7.14
Dampers (Extension): 6 3

SPECIFIC SUSPENSION FOR COMFORT MEDIUM TIRES WITH MORE REALISTIC ROLL RATE
Damper and ARB further refined to work with OPTIONAL Lower Lock LSD

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 4.46 7.14
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Toyota EA60 Manual Close Ratio

Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 340kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.538
2nd 1.913
3rd 1.407
4th 1.091
5th 0.831
6th 0.738
Set Final Gear : 3.777 ( As the real Evora uses different Final for 5th and 6th at 3.238,
I calculated the 5th and 6th in GT6 based on overall ratio calculation using 3.777 Final
Original 5th and 6th on the real car is 5th 0.9697 and 6th 0.8611 for Close Ratio )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Lotus IPS ( Intelligent Precision Shift ) Toyota AT U660E
Evora + Evora S

Set Default
Set Final to 3.685
Set Auto Max Speed to 380kmh / 236mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.300
2nd 1.900
3rd 1.420
4th 1.000
5th 0.713
6th 0.608
Set Final Gear : 3.685

LSD - TRD OEM LSD - BASE
Rear
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

LSD - TRD OEM LSD - OPTIONAL LOWER LOCK-Less demanding throttle control
Rear
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 15

LSD Open Bevel Gear - OEM Lotus Evora ( OPTIONAL )
Rear
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Included 2 replays of test laps at Tsukuba and Eiger driving the Evora S 6 MT with TRD Base LSD and OEM Optimum Alignment + Optional front spring rate at 4.46 kg/mm or 250 lb/in.

Tsukuba lap time at 1:04s and Eiger at 1:13s on CS tire.

Tips for driving the Evora :

Be smooth with steering and weight transfer.
Never be afraid to stab the gas to correct the line or tuck the nose in as long as both rear tires still has traction.
Brake late can be done, be sure to hold the steering well.

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_4.jpg

COMPARISON SHOTS OF REAL CAR STOCK RIDE HEIGHT / GROUND CLEARANCE 125MM TO GT6 REPLICA 125MM/125MM

lotus-evora-red-water.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_42.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_43.jpg

lotus-evora.jpg

UPDATE : April 2017 - Added optional LSD with lower lock, added optional suspension with lower front spring rate option used, which also requires front damper extension tweak. Both of these updates when used on the Evora should provide easier to push on throttle as well as steering. Tested with Evora 277HP Full Option Close Ratio 6MT 1431kg, 39/61, CS tire, at Matterhorn Short, capable to compete with GH-GDB Impreza STI Spec C Type RA-R replica, at low 27s :eek:

ANOTHER UPDATE : Added specific suspension setup for Comfort Medium tire for more realistic driving experience, works well with lower lock LSD option. The damper and ARB has been further refined to give distinct roll rate, predictability and handling traits. If you want less roll, use original ARB at 5/3, this will sharpen the handling a bit, but may bite back earlier.
Tested at Trial Mountain, the track that gives Evora good workout, lots of fun here, capable of 1:44s on CM tire :eek: with 277HP, 1431kg, 6 speed MT close ratio, low lock LSD Evora.

Attachments

• Evora1m4sTsukubaCS.zip
    273.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Evora1m13sEigerCS.zip
    297.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
NISMO Nissan Silvia S15
Best Motoring 1999 Silvia Battle

Tuned to replicate NISMO S15 Silvia
Comfort Soft

CAR : Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '99 and '02
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs BASE Spec R 1999
Horsepower: 286 HP / 290 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 247.9 ft-lb at 3400 RPM
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 147 kg
Ballast Position : 30
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 457

Specs BASE Spec R 2002
Horsepower: 285 HP / 289 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 241.0 ft-lb at 3400 RPM
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 147 kg
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 455

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits : Type A ( OPTIONAL )
Wheels : Standard Size Motegi Racing Touge in White
Car Paint : Sparkling Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - NISMO Track Spec Coilover Kit - BASE
Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 107
Spring Rate: 7.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 1.8 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.07 0.20 - OPTIONAL Toe 0.20 0.34

LSD NISMO GT LSD 2 Way - BASE
Rear
Initial Torque : 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 30

LSD Helical Nissan ( OPTIONAL )
Rear
Initial Torque : 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brake Balance:
5/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Hey Ridox, great to see you back :)

I had a little time to play last night before work and decided to take the S15 out for a little drive. I've been doing some experimenting with the '02 model recently and loving the car. So when I saw you posted this I had to try it out 👍

I went for a couple of laps on Sierra for a little shakedown and tried out the two posted LSD options. The car itself has a lovely balance and really really drives well :) Nice poise in the corners and very stable over the bumps and kerbs, infact I'd almost say grabbing big handfuls of kerb is a must, it was such a fun way to get round some of those mid-high speed corners knowing there wouldn't be any issues :cool: And a very nice amount of rear grip too 👍

As far as the LSD options go, I'd have to say I prefer the Base NISMO 2-way 👍 With the helical option fitted I found the car was a little easier to drive quickly, or at least, a little more forgiving if I wasn't on point on corner entry :embarrassed: But for sheer driving pleasure it couldn't match up. The base is a better fit for the car IMO. Well, round Sierra at least :)

Didn't get a chance to try optional toe settings yet but I've got the set up on page 3 to have a go with next time :)
This should come in pretty handy for some seasonal shenanigans, I can see a lot of miles in this car's future ;)

I'd recommend this one as a must try! Excellent build my friend 👍 :cheers:

I had a little time to play last night before work and decided to take the S15 out for a little drive. I've been doing some experimenting with the '02 model recently and loving the car. So when I saw you posted this I had to try it out 👍

I went for a couple of laps on Sierra for a little shakedown and tried out the two posted LSD options. The car itself has a lovely balance and really really drives well :) Nice poise in the corners and very stable over the bumps and kerbs, infact I'd almost say grabbing big handfuls of kerb is a must, it was such a fun way to get round some of those mid-high speed corners knowing there wouldn't be any issues :cool: And a very nice amount of rear grip too 👍

As far as the LSD options go, I'd have to say I prefer the Base NISMO 2-way 👍 With the helical option fitted I found the car was a little easier to drive quickly, or at least, a little more forgiving if I wasn't on point on corner entry :embarrassed: But for sheer driving pleasure it couldn't match up. The base is a better fit for the car IMO. Well, round Sierra at least :)

Didn't get a chance to try optional toe settings yet but I've got the set up on page 3 to have a go with next time :)
This should come in pretty handy for some seasonal shenanigans, I can see a lot of miles in this car's future ;)

👍
How's going the wheel driving practise, my friend? :)

Thank you for giving time to drive the car :) If you have only built the 2002 car, be sure to try the 1999 car. There's a difference and the replica was originally made on the 1999 car, I simply transplanted the setup to the 2002 car :D

Trivia : The picture used for the NISMO S15 Silvia post is from GT5, a hybrid I made long time ago, corrected wheel offset that looks much better and it was tuned to replicate Nobuteru Taniguchi personal S15 :D Over 500PS :P

The optional toe is the OEM toe in values from factory intended for safe street driving ( NISMO S15 )

I have updated the Lotus Evora post :) The car is very fun to drive, especially at SSR5, Eiger and Apricot Hill. Highly recommend the Evora Basic Trim or S 6MT with Base LSD and Base suspension + personal alignment for a start. Use optional ballast position for closer to 61% rear as real life corner weight, the default ballast position is set for Lotus Manual spec at closer to 62% rear. Not much difference in handling, but the rear heavy might be too much for some :)

Grab the replays if possible to see how the car is pushed around Tsukuba and Eiger.

Last edited:
I may need to revisit the FTO tune :) The weight distribution should be around 63% front on full fuel tank and 66% on claimed weight :eek: I will also add Nakaya Tune FTO and GP ver R using custom spring rate adapted from stock real life rate ( value is not possible - way too low, so will use closest ) OEM alignment will be used and Tsukuba Best Motoring lap records will be used as reference at 1:10s.

👍
How's going the wheel driving practise, my friend? :)
Well I can finally answer the question, is a wheel easier to use than the DS3?.... Er, not at first no :eek: :lol:

It's coming along my friend, thanks for asking :) I've probably only.logged about 20 hours or so in total so far and am slowly getting use to it. I'm finding the clutch and gearstick a little hit and miss, so I'm just using the "flappy paddle" sequential system for now until I start to get better hand/eye/foot coordination going :) Been a lot of years since my last time driving a car at all, so the muscles are taking a bit of time to get back into the right firing order ;)
:cheers:

@Thorin Cain
I'm glad to hear from you! :)

I'm too using the paddles; the manual shifter is interesting but it's good just for enjoyment and I make to much noise with that. :D

To be fast, stick with the paddles and left foot braking. Keep on training, my friend! :cheers:
Great too hear from you too my friend :)

I have been finding that 👍 and I will keep practicing, practicing, practicing ;) The paddles are a lot easier to get use to, but I want to get use to the shifter too. It'll be cool to drive the car the way it was made :cool: It is a bit on the noisy side though as you say.

:cheers:

COMPARISON SHOTS OF REAL CAR STOCK RIDE HEIGHT / GROUND CLEARANCE 125MM TO GT6 REPLICA 125MM/125MM

lotus-evora-red-water.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_42.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_43.jpg

lotus-evora.jpg

GT6 often taken into account the car chassis the ground clearance/ride height difference between axle while keeping the stock GT6 value the same front and rear - sometimes PD also uses actual mm value from car manual.

Last edited:
Tried the Evora S replica 6MT, suspension with 4.46 front rate, oem camber/toe, TRD LSD, at Tsukuba on CH tire, easily managed 1:07s on 1st lap :eek: There are subtle effect felt even on crappy DS2 stick when driving the Evora S on CH, I can feel when the rear is hooking up on mid corner to exit as well as how much grip the front has when braking at Tsukuba. It feels great as well as rewarding to be able to keep within the tire traction circle, and even CH gives plenty of warning when it gave up. Tucking the car in on hairpins is great as well as the 1st turn exit when done right will gives great exit acceleration.

The Evora has "hidden" flat floor from factory in GT6, thus it has closer to realistic top speed and acceleration above 180kmh.

Oh, and it also did 1:35s at SSR5, which is pretty awesome :D

Hey guys :) I went for an exploritory lap on the new Matterhorn Historic European Super Lap TT in Nicks Forza Dino as Speced for the fanclub race 👍 Apparently, it's good for a really relaxing gold :D :cheers:
I'm going to need to revisit this one later and see if I can close that Gargantuan lead @RMan72 has :eek: Geez that's fast dude :bowdown:
R2D2 strikes again :lol:

Ferrari 288 GTO Replica

Tuned to replicate Ferrari 288 GTO
Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Syracuse_23.jpg

CAR : Ferrari GTO '84
Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Specs BASE Full Fuel Tank
Horsepower: 393 HP / 400 PS at 6900 RPM
Torque: 368.8 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1334 kg
Ballast : 174 kg
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56
Performance Points: 509

Syracuse_29.jpg

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : Rosso Scuderia

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - Eibach Spring + KONI Damper - Custom OEM Style
Ferrari OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 7.14 8.16
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.20

LSD - BASE
Rear
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 20

Syracuse_30.jpg

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

2 replays provided, 1m7s at Tsukuba and 1m18s at Matterhorn Dristelen, both on CH tire :eek:

Attachments

• GTO.jpg
    GTO.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Tsukuba1m7s288GTOCH.zip
    284.4 KB · Views: 16
  • MatterhornDristellen1m18s288GTOCH.zip
    314.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I highly recommend anyone to try this awesome testing track made by @Lewis_Hamilton_ :

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Lewis_Hamilton_/course/1693883/

Spent some laps there online with him, very good track for tuning and testing suspension as well as handling balance ( LSD ).

I am also hoping one day, the Ridox Fan Club will hold a race there, I already have a car or two in mind ( I had a lot of enjoyment driving them there online )

The Z28 Camaro 4th gen ( MAC tuned - coming ), Ferrari 288 GTO ( on CH or CM :D ), the NISMO S15 Silvia or the coming BM S13 ( 255PS )

My impression on the track, it has very good flow from the 1st turn, some high speed section with lots of elevation changes, which gives nice pace even on sub 300HP car. CH to CS tire works well on the track even a car like 288 GTO.

Click on the link and save the track :P You won't regret it, it may even be used for FITT Comps ( which I think a great idea for racing cars proving grounds as I used it to test the 458 Italia Challenge )

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone
Replica

Tuned to replicate Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone
Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Ahrweiler - Town Square.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone CN.0706 '67
Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Specs BASE Full Fuel Tank
Horsepower: 349 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 271.9 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1100 kg
Ballast : 120 kg
Ballast Position : 10 or Optional 5
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56 or Optional 45/55 with ballast at 5
Performance Points: 502

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : GT Old Generation 002-W or Black or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - OEM Lamborghini Spring + Koni Holland Damper Adapted
OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 130
Spring Rate: 5.64 5.23
Dampers (Extension): 2 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.5 ( Front Optional 0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 5 Speed based on Miura P400 Manual
11/45 Final

Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.591
2nd 1.731
3rd 1.225
4th 0.997
5th 0.814
Set Final Gear : 4.091

LSD - BASE SV LSD
Rear
Initial Torque : 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 5

OPTIONAL : Use Stock LSD

Brake Balance:
1/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 1/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 1/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Tested at Tsukuba and Matterhorn Dristelen, 1m7s at Tsukuba and 1m18s at Dristelen on CH. Will update again later with replays which should be fun to watch or chase

Brake balance is mandatory at 1/2 to get closer to vintage cars brake performance ( Miura in this case ), less prone to lock up as well and should be a bit hairy on down hill braking, I hope it stays true to the performance on the real car back in the day.

Attachments

• MatterhornDristelen1m18sMiuraCH.zip
    310.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Tsukuba1m7sMiuraCH.zip
    281 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Oh wow! Are you a happy man now that you've finally got a Muira in your garage?
I'm excited to see what you've got planned for this absolute classic.

I got the car quite a while ago :D The Miura was awesome in GT5 when I got the big fat tires and turbos kickin' 600+PS. When I got it in GT6, :( skinny legs and no turbos :banghead:

Anyway, I got the Miura Handbook, as well as owner tech data including springs, gear ratios and alignment. The weight is the problem, the tradition of the old days, weight claim always untrue. The unladed dry weight is 980kg, while fully laden with 2 people is about 1250kg with 44/56 distribution. I assumed 2 people usually meant 150kg or 75kg per person in EU DIN. So, I used 1100kg for full tank weight. Next, the springs, their rate is possible in GT5 ( used them for the turbo Miura :D ), but in GT6, the lowest value can't go low enough :( :banghead: So I used closest possible, the Miura is faster than the 288 GTO around Tsukuba and Matterhorn Dristelen :eek:

I got the car quite a while ago :D The Miura was awesome in GT5 when I got the big fat tires and turbos kickin' 600+PS. When I got it in GT6, :( skinny legs and no turbos :banghead:

Anyway, I got the Miura Handbook, as well as owner tech data including springs, gear ratios and alignment. The weight is the problem, the tradition of the old days, weight claim always untrue. The unladed dry weight is 980kg, while fully laden with 2 people is about 1250kg with 44/56 distribution. I assumed 2 people usually meant 150kg or 75kg per person in EU DIN. So, I used 1100kg for full tank weight. Next, the springs, their rate is possible in GT5 ( used them for the turbo Miura :D ), but in GT6, the lowest value can't go low enough :( :banghead: So I used closest possible, the Miura is faster than the 288 GTO around Tsukuba and Matterhorn Dristelen :eek:
Shock horror and surprise, surprise. Yet another car from PD's wonderful new suspension model with KW that isn't even close to real world settings.

You can use the Miura I have posted above as base and just add power to reach SV spec. The spring rate is the same for Miura P400, S and SV of the real car. The LSD for the SV should be the same as the replica above ( it was made for SV ) P400 do not have LSD, I should make this clear on the replica post.

Weight is about the same as SV mostly engine and visual updates. For chassis stiffness increase, you can instal body rigidity on the car.

Back