RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Definitely a CS build. That's for sure. All the other data sounds awesome!! I've been such a big BMW fanboy since I was a little kid and my best friend's father got a 318i as his work vehicle. I was about 8-9 years old and thought it was the coolest car ever.. :lol: As I got older I absolutely fell in love with the M cars from BMW. The M5 is probably my all-around favorite car of all time. I'm so happy that PD gave us the M4 - the only thing that could be better is applying a Ridox Replica tune to the car. :D

I can't wait for BMW to release official specs on the new M4 GTS! I think you could probably make a Replica build of the GTS with the aero/wing choices in GT Auto:

BMW-M4-GTS-concept-1041-876x535.jpg

Definitely a CS build. That's for sure. All the other data sounds awesome!! I've been such a big BMW fanboy since I was a little kid and my best friend's father got a 318i as his work vehicle. I was about 8-9 years old and thought it was the coolest car ever.. :lol: As I got older I absolutely fell in love with the M cars from BMW. The M5 is probably my all-around favorite car of all time. I'm so happy that PD gave us the M4 - the only thing that could be better is applying a Ridox Replica tune to the car. :D

I can't wait for BMW to release official specs on the new M4 GTS! I think you could probably make a Replica build of the GTS with the aero/wing choices in GT Auto:

View attachment 436824
Like you, I'm looking forward to an M4 replica build by Ridox. After all, why would PD waste their time doing it properly :rolleyes:
I'm waiting to see what specs the M4 GTS will have too but those orange accents on the wheels & front spoiler make my eyes burn :yuck:

Like you, I'm looking forward to an M4 replica build by Ridox. After all, why would PD waste their time doing it properly :rolleyes:
I'm waiting to see what specs the M4 GTS will have too but those orange accents on the wheels & front spoiler make my eyes burn :yuck:
Interesting. My brother and a couple of my friends all said kind of the same thing -- they're not really diggin' the rims & orange accents on the GTS. I agree that the rims are definitely not the nicest looking wheels I've ever seen. Far from it. But, I don't mind the orange - it might have to do with orange being one of my favorite colors. :embarrassed: :D

I'm totally into that back wing! It just makes the otherwise classy looking M4 appear like it's a hooligan. :lol: Also, the greyish flat paint (whatever that color is) looks great too. To be honest, I wasn't even sure what that water injection system was all about. My brother had to explain it to me. :ouch: :banghead:

Supposedly, there is also an M3/M4 Competition Package in the works too. Recent speculation is a 2017 launch date. The last Competition Pckg lowered the suspension by like 10mm all around and I think that's it. Maybe it was stiffened a couple of percent, if at all. Absolutely no power/torque gains at all. Totally lame considering the premium they charge for it.

At least they throw in some power upgrades into the GTS models...well, they did with the last M3 GTS. In fact, they removed the back seats of the last M3 GTS and threw in a roll cage. That's one of the reasons it wasn't allowed to be sold in the United States. That's so lame...

I get the sense that you're a BMW fan, Pete?

Interesting. My brother and a couple of my friends all said kind of the same thing -- they're not really diggin' the rims & orange accents on the GTS. I agree that the rims are definitely not the nicest looking wheels I've ever seen. Far from it. But, I don't mind the orange - it might have to do with orange being one of my favorite colors. :embarrassed: :D

I'm totally into that back wing! It just makes the otherwise classy looking M4 appear like it's a hooligan. :lol: Also, the greyish flat paint (whatever that color is) looks great too. To be honest, I wasn't even sure what that water injection system was all about. My brother had to explain it to me. :ouch: :banghead:

Supposedly, there is also an M3/M4 Competition Package in the works too. Recent speculation is a 2017 launch date. The last Competition Pckg lowered the suspension by like 10mm all around and I think that's it. Maybe it was stiffened a couple of percent, if at all. Absolutely no power/torque gains at all. Totally lame considering the premium they charge for it.

At least they throw in some power upgrades into the GTS models...well, they did with the last M3 GTS. In fact, they removed the back seats of the last M3 GTS and threw in a roll cage. That's one of the reasons it wasn't allowed to be sold in the United States. That's so lame...

I get the sense that you're a BMW fan, Pete?
If I had to have an M4 GTS, if the orange wasn't a delete option, I'd be off to a premium detailed to do the job for me. I just couldn't live with it.
I agree the back wing adds to the visual appeal & I've had a play with one of my M4s. It's definitely possible.
The water injection is something they'll have to get 100% correct & reliable cause if it goes wrong, the motor really won't like it. It's a new way of cooling the intake charge & denser air makes more power. For a number of years, there's been an aftermarket Cryogenic kit available that does a similar thing but uses super cold air directly injected by a nozzle to the intake. Very similar principal to Nitrous.
It's amazing how car manufacturers take out most if the luxuries in the name of weight saving for performance and then charge a premium.
I'm a fan of any car that stirs the fire within & gets the juices flowing. I have several favorites from the Bavarian Motor Works.

If I had to have an M4 GTS, if the orange wasn't a delete option, I'd be off to a premium detailed to do the job for me. I just couldn't live with it.
I agree the back wing adds to the visual appeal & I've had a play with one of my M4s. It's definitely possible.
The water injection is something they'll have to get 100% correct & reliable cause if it goes wrong, the motor really won't like it. It's a new way of cooling the intake charge & denser air makes more power. For a number of years, there's been an aftermarket Cryogenic kit available that does a similar thing but uses super cold air directly injected by a nozzle to the intake. Very similar principal to Nitrous.
It's amazing how car manufacturers take out most if the luxuries in the name of weight saving for performance and then charge a premium.
I'm a fan of any car that stirs the fire within & gets the juices flowing. I have several favorites from the Bavarian Motor Works.
I'll tell ya what... I've never been a huge Mercedes fan. I mean, I have always respected the cars. They were just a little too reserved for my tastes. The AMG was a huge improvement in that regard, but still...you could only do so much and keep the costs reasonable. Lately, however, AMG is really bringing it. I didn't know what to think of the C63 sedan, but the coupe version is awesome both inside and out.

Cars, in general, are getting such wonderful attention these days. The amount of technology and horsepower they put into a soccer mom's minivan is incredible.

I'll tell ya what... I've never been a huge Mercedes fan. I mean, I have always respected the cars. They were just a little too reserved for my tastes. The AMG was a huge improvement in that regard, but still...you could only do so much and keep the costs reasonable. Lately, however, AMG is really bringing it. I didn't know what to think of the C63 sedan, but the coupe version is awesome both inside and out.

Cars, in general, are getting such wonderful attention these days. The amount of technology and horsepower they put into a soccer mom's minivan is incredible.
Technology can be a wonderful thing but some things also disturb me a lot.
The good: my 2005 V6 Holden Commodore with 235bhp will leave the hottest 1986 Commodore V8 for dead in all areas of performance except for cornering & braking. It doesn't sound anywhere near as good or the visual appeal but as a standard Mum & Dad car versus a performance car it gets the job done.
The bad: the new trend of piping a fabricated engine noise through the stereo speakers in an increasing number of cars. That to me is the work of the devil & aural blasphemy :irked: :odd: :yuck:

Last edited:
I'm getting a "Page Not Found" error when I click that link. :(
I just clicked on it and it worked fine for me so I have no idea what's going on :confused:
If you want to bypass the link, google wheelsmag.com.au for a direct link to the article/video. It's worth the effort.

I'm guessing that http://www.wheelsmag.com.au/features/1508/digital-or-analogue-bmw-m4-vs-m3-csl/ was the page you wanted me to see. Very nice video! Because it didn't sell in the USA market, I was almost completely naive about the CSL model. BMW should have been releasing CSL models EVERY goddamn year. That car was beyond badass.
Yes that's the page & I'm glad you managed to see it. The CSL with it's 6 individual throttle bodies is one of the sweetest sounding engines to have graced the blue planet.
I have to say I was expecting a CSL during the lifetime of the just superseded M3 V8 but they went straight for the hardcore GTS. I believe there's room for all 3 versions. Basic, a warmed over CSL with the optional front air dam & boot lip spoiler we get in the game and a barely road legal & hardcore GTS complete with what Jeremy Clarkson called scaffolding or monkey bars in the back, front splitter and that rear wing from the concept with ghastly orange bits.

BMW E52 Z8

Tuned to replicate BMW E52 Z8
Comfort Soft

2002_bmw_z8-pic-34265.jpeg

CAR : BMW Z8 '01
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Running Weight ( Heaviest )
Horsepower: 394 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 368.8 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.9%
Weight: 1756 kg
Ballast : 156 kg
Ballast Position : -29
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 477

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT Installed in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Passion Red or Cyberia Blue or any color

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -OEM Springs Ratio
BMW Z8 OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 127 127
Spring Rate: 4.00 5.60
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 2 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1 ( for better cornering, fit 3 2 or 4 3 or 5 4 ARB )
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.07 0.20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 370kmh /230mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.227
2nd 2.528
3rd 1.669
4th 1.226
5th 1.000
6th 0.828
Set Final 3.380

LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
5/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Last edited:
The ARB on the Z8 is quite sensitive, the aim is to balance front and rear roll under load. Higher ARB values gives more flat cornering, and more immediate response. 5/4 is max recommended ARB, while 2/1 is a baseline for stock Z8 roll rates :) 3/1 ARB can also be used, but depends on the driving style, it might be pushing too much.

The F82 M4 replica also quite sensitive to ARB changes and needs to adapt to the spring rate used. The usual flow of tuning suspension : spring rate - ARB - damper ( camber and toe can be done simultaneously )

The ARB on the Z8 is quite sensitive, the aim is to balance front and rear roll under load. Higher ARB values gives more flat cornering, and more immediate response. 5/4 is max recommended ARB, while 2/1 is a baseline for stock Z8 roll rates :) 3/1 ARB can also be used, but depends on the driving style, it might be pushing too much.

The F82 M4 replica also quite sensitive to ARB changes and needs to adapt to the spring rate used. The usual flow of tuning suspension : spring rate - ARB - damper ( camber and toe can be done simultaneously )
Very interesting findings about the ARB change & effect on the BMWs.
On some cars in GT6 one may as well not bother wasting their time. In the past I've kept all suspension settings identical except for having a fiddle with the ARBs looking for a 5 or 10% change and found that even drastic changes haven't made any noticeable change in feeling and/or response.
Maybe it's another case of PD paying more attention to some cars at the expense of others?

Very interesting findings about the ARB change & effect on the BMWs.
On some cars in GT6 one may as well not bother wasting their time. In the past I've kept all suspension settings identical except for having a fiddle with the ARBs looking for a 5 or 10% change and found that even drastic changes haven't made any noticeable change in feeling and/or response.
Maybe it's another case of PD paying more attention to some cars at the expense of others?

It all depends on several factors, first is the ride height difference ( we all know the wacky ride height glitch :lol: ), then the spring rate ( softer rate vs stiff, and how much ratio/difference between axle ), the car wheelbase, the weight distribution, driving axle ( AWD, FR, RR, FF etc ), the alignment used ( high rear toe in or high front toe out, zero camber or high camber on either axle ), aero ( high aero react differently ) and lastly the tires fitted, on comfort tires, the changes can overload the tires on the outside less or more with greater effect.

On most of my builds, if you change the ARB up or down by a click on either axle, usually you will notice a difference, sometimes huge on the tires recommended on the post :) I usually fine tune the ARB after spring rate settled and I aim to replicate real car behavior first and foremost and performance/stability next.

The F82 M4 is still WIP, but I will post it sooner, it has 2 sets of suspension ( OEM based and Ohlins TTX/Eibach based build ), both have different handling traits as the Ohlins IRL improved upon the stock springs setup with full coilover at the rear, giving more flat cornering and focused more on track performance.

The stock M4 springs is similar to the 1M and older M3, with some minor improvement. The Ohlins setup allows lower rear rate to be used ( coilover ) as it increases rear motion ratio. The OEM motion ratio is lower and thus requires much higher rear rate to maintain close frequency between axle.

Last edited:
It all depends on several factors, first is the ride height difference ( we all know the wacky ride height glitch :lol: ), then the spring rate ( softer rate vs stiff, and how much ratio/difference between axle ), the car wheelbase, the weight distribution, driving axle ( AWD, FR, RR, FF etc ), the alignment used ( high rear toe in or high front toe out, zero camber or high camber on either axle ), aero ( high aero react differently ) and lastly the tires fitted, on comfort tires, the changes can overload the tires on the outside less or more with greater effect.

On most of my builds, if you change the ARB up or down by a click on either axle, usually you will notice a difference, sometimes huge on the tires recommended on the post :) I usually fine tune the ARB after spring rate settled and I aim to replicate real car behavior first and foremost and performance/stability next.

The F82 M4 is still WIP, but I will post it sooner, it has 2 sets of suspension ( OEM based and Ohlins TTX/Eibach based build ), both have different handling traits as the Ohlins IRL improved upon the stock springs setup with full coilover at the rear, giving more flat cornering and focused more on track performance.
Maybe that's the lesson right there. If I want to feel changes, I have to make them on cars built by you 💡 :bowdown:

Maybe that's the lesson right there. If I want to feel changes, I have to make them on cars built by you 💡 :bowdown:

The tuner is one of the variable :P Try the E52 Z8 replica above, I would highly suggest to start on the 2/1 ARB, try the car at Big Willow, Streets of Willow and Apricot Hill. The 2/1 ARB will wallow a bit and sluggish changing direction, soft ride typical of convertible. Increase the ARB slowly to 3/2 then 4/3 then 5/4 and feel the difference in steering as well the car stance under cornering loads. When I tested at Streets of Willow, it did 1:25s, Apricot Hill 1:37s and Big Willow 1:30s.

If you want to go nuts, try 3/1 then 1/5 ( higher rear ) :lol:

I feel awful. It's 10:00pm and I just called the mechanics back into work. I've got me a BMW Z8 to get track-ready! :D This was a very nice surprise...I can't wait to see how she feels with all of that added weight. I just bought a new Z8 because I only had the 15th Anniversary Edition.

I just had a thought a few minutes ago, Ridox... What are YOUR Top 10 favorite cars to drive in Gran Turismo 6? I'm really interested in hearing what your favorites are. :) 👍

First of all, I had never seen the BMW Z8 dashboard until tonight. W.T.F. Who designed this thing?! YUCK! Luckily, it is a VERY fun car to drive. Boy, I am so glad I switched to cockpit view. You experience so much more feedback from "driving" than you do in bumper camera view. I took my Z8 to Tsukuba. I figured that would be a great track to test ARB values at. After about 10 laps I moved over to Big Willow. Truth be told, I have only been testing that stock ARB values of 2/1 and 3/2. I think I'll wait until I'm on a fresh, new session to then test out 4/3 and 5/4 settings. Then I'll make a final comparison.

The car drives exceptionally well on 2/1 in my opinion. Sure, you definitely feel the roll, but I don't think it's "bad". Switching to 3/2 really made me feel like I was driving a car in "track mode". This car has it hooked up. You've gotta control this thing through the corners with your throttle. Ugh...I don't know how the heck you guys play this game without a steering wheel and pedals! My right foot was flapping around like a drummer kicking his bass... :lol:

To be honest, I wasn't really focusing on much else this evening. I was A) driving Big Willow for the first time in cockpit view, so I was enjoying all of the new sensations and making adjustments in that regard and B) I was really focusing on the body roll. This is one area that has really come alive with cockpit view...body roll. You can sense it in bumper view, but no where near as much.

I slid off the track on turn 9 FOUR laps in a row. That's right...four. I wanted to scream. The 5th time around I made sure I couldn't possibly slide off. I ended up with a 1:31.224 for a lap time...so, less than 2 seconds behind Ridox -- I can definitely live with that. I'm sure he could eat some time off his lap if he wanted to. No reason to tear me apart people... :eek: :D

Oh...I almost forgot. I was extremely surprised that I didn't notice all the extra ballast. There are times when I say to myself, oh this feels odd since we had to add so much ballast to hit the true weight, but not this car. It actually felt fine. That was a most unexpected surprise! Great job, as always Ridox... :cheers:

EDIT: I'm going to leave Big Willow now...I think as I'm leaving California a quick stop in Germany would be fun. To the Nurburgring Nordschleife!!

First of all, I had never seen the BMW Z8 dashboard until tonight. W.T.F. Who designed this thing?! YUCK! Luckily, it is a VERY fun car to drive. Boy, I am so glad I switched to cockpit view. You experience so much more feedback from "driving" than you do in bumper camera view. I took my Z8 to Tsukuba. I figured that would be a great track to test ARB values at. After about 10 laps I moved over to Big Willow. Truth be told, I have only been testing that stock ARB values of 2/1 and 3/2. I think I'll wait until I'm on a fresh, new session to then test out 4/3 and 5/4 settings. Then I'll make a final comparison.

The car drives exceptionally well on 2/1 in my opinion. Sure, you definitely feel the roll, but I don't think it's "bad". Switching to 3/2 really made me feel like I was driving a car in "track mode". This car has it hooked up. You've gotta control this thing through the corners with your throttle. Ugh...I don't know how the heck you guys play this game without a steering wheel and pedals! My right foot was flapping around like a drummer kicking his bass... :lol:

To be honest, I wasn't really focusing on much else this evening. I was A) driving Big Willow for the first time in cockpit view, so I was enjoying all of the new sensations and making adjustments in that regard and B) I was really focusing on the body roll. This is one area that has really come alive with cockpit view...body roll. You can sense it in bumper view, but no where near as much.

I slid off the track on turn 9 FOUR laps in a row. That's right...four. I wanted to scream. The 5th time around I made sure I couldn't possibly slide off. I ended up with a 1:31.224 for a lap time...so, less than 2 seconds behind Ridox -- I can definitely live with that. I'm sure he could eat some time off his lap if he wanted to. No reason to tear me apart people... :eek: :D

Oh...I almost forgot. I was extremely surprised that I didn't notice all the extra ballast. There are times when I say to myself, oh this feels odd since we had to add so much ballast to hit the true weight, but not this car. It actually felt fine. That was a most unexpected surprise! Great job, as always Ridox... :cheers:

EDIT: I'm going to leave Big Willow now...I think as I'm leaving California a quick stop in Germany would be fun. To the Nurburgring Nordschleife!!

Nice time, and I think the Z8 dash looks cool and retro :) Funky in red paint during the evening :D My test lap time at 1:30s ( Big Willow ) was with 5/4 BB, flatter on the long curves, try to go flat out on the gas as long as possible on the last few turns, lots of time to be had there.

I feel awful. It's 10:00pm and I just called the mechanics back into work. I've got me a BMW Z8 to get track-ready! :D This was a very nice surprise...I can't wait to see how she feels with all of that added weight. I just bought a new Z8 because I only had the 15th Anniversary Edition.

I just had a thought a few minutes ago, Ridox... What are YOUR Top 10 favorite cars to drive in Gran Turismo 6? I'm really interested in hearing what your favorites are. :) 👍

My favorites ? Mmmm, many cars actually, most JDM turbo cars, Yellowbird ( driven it at Apricot Hill on CM, great fun ), Cizeta V16T, F40, Countach, Fairlady ( all of them ), Supras, and most of the 80's-90's cars.

My favorites ? Mmmm, many cars actually, most JDM turbo cars, Yellowbird ( driven it at Apricot Hill on CM, great fun ), Cizeta V16T, F40, Countach, Fairlady ( all of them ), Supras, and most of the 80's-90's cars.
Cizeta V16T :odd: Really? I just had to check the date & make sure it wasn't April Fool's Day.
I 'enjoyed' the Cizeta so much, it was sold for a nice profit within an hour of acquisition :yuck:

I'm with Pete...Cizeta V16T?!?! Ridox, do you have a pain fetish or something? :D :lol: Just kidding, my friend... Wow! I wasn't expecting that particular car to be on your list of favorites. I have the 15th Anniversary Edition Cizeta, but I'll go purchase a regular one from the Dealership when I finish this post and build your 550PP 'Special Build'. If I survive the testing, I'll report back here. :lol:

I'm happy to see you mention the F40 & Countach, of course, but what really makes me smile is the Fairlady's. Aren't those cars just so awesome to drive in GT6? I absolutely love them!! I haven't driven one since I made my switch to cockpit view permanently - I'll have to drive one after I build the Cizeta. Man, I could drive those Z cars all day long.

I am shocked. I just spent the last hour driving the Cizeta V16T and I lived to tell my tale! :D Honestly, I am quite shocked at how well the car drove - and I'm talking about "stock", straight from the Dealership. Granted the car comes with Sport Hard tires, but my memories of this car were something like, imagine spinning around in an old fashioned washing machine, but at 150mph while screaming at the top of your lungs. That's how I remembered my past experiences with the V16T. Some of you probably had the exact same experiences.

You still have to be on alert when driving this car. I'm talking about, like, nuclear launch-button guy alert status. There can be no slacking off while driving the Cizeta. She's just too mean and angry for that kick back and cruise nonsense. She wants to rev! Rev high and loud!

I applied your tune. @Ridox2JZGTE I didn't apply the "Improve Body Rigidity" because I doubt I will ever drive this car with racing tires installed (if I do, I'll make sure to apply it). This car will drive with CS or SH tires...I just didn't want to stiffen the chassis too much for my setup. Am I wrong? Should I apply the improved body rigidity anyway? I'm not trying to save the credits or anything - I don't care about that - I just don't want to ruin the car since you can't undo that GT Auto modification. Let me know what you think I should do.

I was quite intimidated when I was building Ridox's custom suspension for this car and saw how stiff I had to set these springs. F:15 R:15.5 I was thinking that these stiff springs, along with moderately stiff ARB's (6/6) would have me back spinning in that washing machine...but I was wrong! Even with the Weight Reduction 3 applied those stiffer springs have plenty of softness left in them to provide a ground hugging drive. Don't get me wrong, this Cizeta will bounce and skip around a little bit, but it's manageable.

Comfort Soft tires were a little scary for me. I drove many laps at Red Bull Ring (Full) but then hopped over to Nordschleife for one lap before I did this write up. At the Red Bull Ring CS tires didn't seem quite so bad. Nurburgring was a little different. There are so many quick turns, elevation drops, off-camber turns, etc...The better drivers will have no problem with CS tires and the Nordschleife. I will probably apply Sport Hard tires when I drive Nordschleife again.

When I was building this car I was honestly worried that I was going to have to come back to Ridox Garage and tell him that I can't stand his 550PP Track Monster Cizeta V16T. I know my previous experiences with the car were not good. Or did I dream it?? :eek: If you have the credits, I say "Go for it!" The Cizeta will probably not be a car you're driving 4-5 days a week, but you never know...Crazier things have happened. Either way, I do believe it will provide you with a fun experience if you take it slow, at first, listen to the car - she'll tell you you're doing on turn-in. If she doesn't like it, she'll spin you around and smack the crap out of you...but if she does like it, she'll grip in good and take off like a rocket. This Cizeta is fast!

EDIT: LINK TO TUNE

Last edited:
LEXUS IS F '07 OHLINS R&T DFV/OS Giken Replica
Real World Setup

Tuned to replicate Lexus IS F Tsukuba Lap Record
Comfort Medium

CAR : LEXUS IS F '07
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 416 HP / 422 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque : 372.7 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 93.4%
Weight: 1715 kg - official curb weight
Ballast : 92 kg
Ballast Position : -14
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as in real life
Performance Points: 496

GT AUTO
NO OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Car Paint : Silver or Blue

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) - Stock Ride Height + Factory Alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 132 112
Spring Rate: 10.19 6.11
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.9 0.8 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.01 0.12 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) - 15mm Lowered Preset Ohlins Ride Height + Factory Alignment with Optimum Camber for Track
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 117 97
Camber Angle: 1.6 1.5 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.01 0.12 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) -35mm Lowest Ride Height + Factory Alignment with Optimum Camber for Track
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 77
Camber Angle: 1.6 1.5 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.24 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

LSD - OS Giken SuperLock 1.5 Way LSD with Custom Preload and Lock
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 17

AERO:
REAR : 30 ( Fixed )

Brake Balance:
6/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/7 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This special replica is one of the most enjoyable car to drive :)

The Lexus IS F in GT6 is a bit of a mess, a lot of inaccuracy, from power to weight specs. This particular build is replicating a stock powered Lexus IS F with aftermarket suspension and LSD to replace the awful brake based E-LSD that came from factory.

Power is 416HP, in GT6, the IS F came stock with too much power and way too light. Official curb weight is at 1715kg with 54/46 distribution. This figure is with full fuel tank.

For the suspension, I chose Ohlins Road and Track DFV coilover kit. With spring rate at 100N/mm and 60N/mm, the aim is to allow the IS F to be driven with comfort on the street, but also can double as weekend track warrior with good performance. I provided 3 sets of setup, 3 different ride height, stock, 15mm lowered preset from Ohlins and lowest -35mm ride height possible from the Ohlins R&T coilover.

For stock ride height, I used factory street alignment, while the lowered ride height are setup with optimal camber based on the Lexus manual factory alignment.

Factory camber alignment range : F -0.87 +- 0.75 and R -0.78 +- 0.75
Factory toe angle alignment range : F 0.18mm +- 2mm, R 3mm +- 2mm ( all are toe in value - positive ) GT6 values for toe in degree : F 0.02 +- 0.16, R 0.24 +- 0.16 - all base values are total toe in ( + )

LSD is 1.5 way OS Giken SuperLock with high preload and medium lock for balance on the street and track.

I tuned and tested mainly at Tsukuba, aiming to replicate real life record at 1:07.09. This is achievable on comfort medium tire. My test laps were in 1:06s. The replica was built in 1.08, please leave any feedback when driven on 1.09 :D

ENJOY :cheers:

Stock ride height - Lexus Manual 131.7mm / 112.1mm
View attachment 178174

GT6 - 132mm / 112mm
View attachment 178177

UPDATE : Corrected toe values.
I don't know how the heck I missed the 2007 Lexus IS F in Ridox's Garage, but I did. I've been a bit bored with GT6 lately, so I've decided that the best cure for that boredom is to build new Ridox Replicas! Immediately I jumped onto this build...

A very simple build...Ridox corrected the weight - the Dealership has the car too light, what a surprise. Ridox also provides us with three suspension setups and an aftermarket LSD. I was up and running in less than 10 minutes - 3 tabs full of IS F goodness.

My first laps around Nordschleife were at stock ride height on a set of Comfort Medium tires. I was a little nervous about the CM rubber, considering the 416hp going to the rear tires, but it was fine. I wouldn't be surprised if I occasionally drive this car on Comfort Soft tires too. One reason for that is the car's immense weight. I learned early in my lap that if you come into a corner just a tad too hot, you're going to understeer straight through the turn. Of course, the best solution is to brake earlier, but I think a little extra lateral grip might come in handy here.

You definitely feel all 1715 kilograms of weight. As I mentioned above, it will affect your braking points a little bit - easy enough for the more skilled drivers, but something novice drivers like myself will be constantly thinking about during a hot lap. I recommend increasing your brake balance up a tick on both ends of the car. Better to be safe than sorry.

The 2007 Lexus IS F doesn't feel particularly fast, but I think it might just be a lack of nimbleness giving that impression. 416hp and 373 ft-lb of torque is nothing to sneeze at. If you're a little too heavy footed in 2nd gear you WILL find yourself facing 180 degrees in the wrong direction very quickly. In fact, I found myself leaving the car in 3rd in many places of the Nordschleife where I normally drop down into 2nd gear just because I didn't want to un-settle the car. But, if you really need that extra burst out of a slow corner, you'll know that power lays waiting for you to unleash it.

Don't be fooled by the 8 speed transmission. Gears 7 & 8 are really just highway cruising gears designed to save fuel. I did reach 7th gear as I was going under the bridge of the final long straight, but I was getting off the gas a second later so I wouldn't crash for the 10,000,000th time coming down that hill too fast. :lol:

To wrap up, I'm not sure you'll find yourself winning too many races in the stock configuration of the 2007 Lexus IS F, but she's still a gorgeous car and one that I'm proud to have in my garage. Fun doesn't only come at 200mph and I know I'll have fun with this car. I have a feeling that I'll probably enjoy the suspension setting that's dropped 15mm the most. Personally, I'll probably only run the -35mm dropped ride height setup on the flattest and smoothest of tracks, if I do at all.

Thank you, for another wonderful car, Ridox. It's time to go back to the list and see what else I might be missing from your collection. 👍 :cheers:

AMR Engineering/Cusco Toyota MR2 1600 G Limited Supercharger '86
Real World Setup - TRD Street Alignment

Tuned to replicate Cusco/AMR Engineering MR2 AW11 G-LTD SC
Stock GT6 Power and JDM Power + Dry/Base Weight and Curb Weight
Comfort Hard

CAR : Toyota MR2 1600 G Limited Supercharger '86
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs ( Curb Weight ) + Stock GT6 Power

Horsepower: 140 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 137.4 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1182 kg - curb weight
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : 12
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as in real life ( 44.5%/55.5% ) replicated via ballast position.
Performance Points: 364

Specs ( Dry / Base Weight ) + Stock GT6 Power
Horsepower: 140 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 137.4 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1070 kg - dry/base weight
Ballast : 75 kg
Ballast Position : 17
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as in real life ( 44.5%/55.5% ) replicated via ballast position.
Performance Points: 371

Specs ( Dry / Base Weight ) + JDM Power
Horsepower: 143 HP / 145 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque: 140.1 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.2%
Weight: 1070 kg - dry/base weight
Ballast : 75 kg
Ballast Position : 17
Performance Points: 375

Specs ( Curb Weight ) + JDM Power
Horsepower: 143 HP / 145 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque: 140.1 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.2%
Weight: 1182 kg - curb weight
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : 12
Performance Points: 368

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS-RS painted in Gold / Saddle Tan
Car Paint : Classic Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1 - For Dry weight figure.
Catalytic Converter Sports - For JDM Power Only

Suspension - AMR Engineering Coilover with Swift Springs 400/450 + Street TRD Specs Alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 7.14 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.31

LSD - 2 Way Cusco RS LSD
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 5/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of the MR car that I really like to drive. I have built this replica since release day, but only decided to post it now as it has comfort hard tire :D

The car is roughly based on an real MR2 AW11 that my mate used to own back in my college days. An old worn out MR2 MK1 with over 200,000km in red :lol: It was modified with AMR Engineering custom coilover utilizing swift springs and Cusco 2 way LSD to help with traction, the owner was learner licensed driver so no power mods allowed by his parents :lol:

For this build, I focused on stiffer springs to help the car stays more planted during high G cornering load. Springs are also chosen to balance the rear heavy car following similar approach in real life, closer rear rate to the front. Some AutoX / track MR2 MK1 even uses same rate or lower rear, depending on the rear sway bar usage and tires fitted.

Springs are 400 / 450 for the MR2, stiff but not bouncy. With damper setup for street/track and ARB to reduce oversteer on mid corner. Toe and camber alignment uses TRD street recommended range for their line of sports springs ( lowering and race ).

LSD uses 2 way, with high preload and medium lock to keep the little MR2 from dancing around too much :lol:

For power and weight, I have provided a multitude of choices, from GT6 stock power to JDM spec power and combination of dry/base weight + curb weight figures. For those wanted more realistic drive, use the curb weight figure and JDM spec power.

I mainly tested the car at Tsukuba and Bathurst :D It can easily run 1:15s at Tsukuba on comfort hard and curb weight spec :eek: Not bad for 140+ponies little car.

ENJOY :cheers:
This is a wild little car at Tsukuba on Comfort Hard tires! I'm doing 1:16s, but I should be able to knock off a little more time if I could just get my corners a little more smooth - especially mid-corner to corner exit. The rear end is coming out to play and that's costing me time. I love these little cars. It's too bad we don't have more Premiums of cars like these.

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version
Tuned to replicate Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sports Team Phoenix ) '12
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 607

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 594

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 591

GT AUTO
OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional - not installed in this build )
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
FRONT : 230
REAR : 680 ( Alternative setup is to use stock value or whatever values that suits the track or preferences - I recommend no more than 300 front aero and 730 rear aero, too high will lower acceleration and top speed)

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 38
Braking Sensitivity: 38

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 34
Braking Sensitivity: 34

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Coil Springs with Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 16.87
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07 - increase rear toe in if want more stability in low speed, I recommend no more than 0.21 as it makes the rear harder to rotate.

Alternative Setup ( Suspension/LSD/Aero ) for 1.09 :

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 19.39 (lowest possible)
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 2.2 3.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alternate Aero :
FRONT : 280
REAR : 680

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 51
Acceleration Sensitivity: 51
Braking Sensitivity: 51

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Adapted Homologated Ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.032
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been overhauled from my older tune, incorporating new spring rate, damper, ARB, toe and camber. With the new setup, I can use same camber front and back, unlike in the older version :)
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, with similar setup like in 458 GT3, while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With stock gearing and 528HP, it manages 52.5xxs at Tsukuba, 1:23.3xxs at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:01s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

UPDATE : Added new alternate suspension and aero set, the alternate setup offers better low speed stability and lighter steering at medium and higher speed, LSD remains the same. The new alternate setup is capable of 1:59s at Silverstone GP :eek: with 552HP.

UPDATE for 1.09 : Added alternate suspension/LSD/aero to suit with the camber that now works, thanks to @danbojte for the test.
So, I happened to take my Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 (Team Phoenix) out for a spin around Bathurst and I decided to take a quick look at the specs in your garage, just to see if anything has been updated. This has always been a crazy car and I correctly guessed that you have, indeed, updated it since I last drove this car. The settings I had for my suspension were not even close to what you have now. :lol:

Could you please tell me what you consider the proper base setup for this car now? You list suspension settings, but then you have a 2nd set of suspension settings labeled "Alternate 1.09". Since we are well past version 1.09 in GT6, does that mean I should be using the alternate settings? That includes updated LSD values as well...

You might want to take a look at the Notes section as well. You mention a 528 HP version of the car, but you don't have a 528 HP version of the car. I'm assuming you once did, back on an earlier version of the game. I just thought it might confuse more people than just me. :D

I just drove it with the Alternative suspension, LSD and Aero settings - what a fabulous car. How could anyone not like GT3 cars? They're definitely my favorite race cars. God, I would love to take one of these for a rip around a race track. :sly: :cool:

So, I happened to take my Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 (Team Phoenix) out for a spin around Bathurst and I decided to take a quick look at the specs in your garage, just to see if anything has been updated. This has always been a crazy car and I correctly guessed that you have, indeed, updated it since I last drove this car. The settings I had for my suspension were not even close to what you have now. :lol:

Could you please tell me what you consider the proper base setup for this car now? You list suspension settings, but then you have a 2nd set of suspension settings labeled "Alternate 1.09". Since we are well past version 1.09 in GT6, does that mean I should be using the alternate settings? That includes updated LSD values as well...

You might want to take a look at the Notes section as well. You mention a 528 HP version of the car, but you don't have a 528 HP version of the car. I'm assuming you once did, back on an earlier version of the game. I just thought it might confuse more people than just me. :D

I just drove it with the Alternative suspension, LSD and Aero settings - what a fabulous car. How could anyone not like GT3 cars? They're definitely my favorite race cars. God, I would love to take one of these for a rip around a race track. :sly: :cool:
Same team in their 2014 version sat on pole position earlier this year for the Bathurst 12hr. Rocketed around in 2:03:xxx. Not the fastest car up & down the straights but so fast across the top.

Back