RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Oooh! So, this is the Audi we have been hearing so much about the last few weeks. I can't wait to take delivery of mine after I have some dinner. At least, I hope mine has arrived. ;)

@lilcat89 I know exactly what you mean about the BMW M3 GTS. That car just drives so 🤬 nice!! It's so stable and predictable. I've been throwing SH rubber on my high-performance vehicles when driving at Nordschleife lately. When I drive at La Sierra, however, I have been known to go down as low as CM on some of the Diablo builds and while it's pretty wild, the track is so much smoother than Nordschleife and seems to be alright. Of course, I'm not going to be setting any lap records with CM tires, but it's fun hanging over the razor's edge of disaster at almost every corner! :D :lol:
I've already tried it, you'll find it quite charming, I was on target to getting 1:29.5xx on Willow and I blew the last portion of the curve :banghead:, was such a good lap except for that :grumpy:. Feels more like an FF than most FF do :lol:.

Oooh! So, this is the Audi we have been hearing so much about the last few weeks. I can't wait to take delivery of mine after I have some dinner. At least, I hope mine has arrived. ;)

@lilcat89 I know exactly what you mean about the BMW M3 GTS. That car just drives so 🤬 nice!! It's so stable and predictable. I've been throwing SH rubber on my high-performance vehicles when driving at Nordschleife lately. When I drive at La Sierra, however, I have been known to go down as low as CM on some of the Diablo builds and while it's pretty wild, the track is so much smoother than Nordschleife and seems to be alright. Of course, I'm not going to be setting any lap records with CM tires, but it's fun hanging over the razor's edge of disaster at almost every corner! :D :lol:

I have also hotlapped mine, now that it got delivered as have the Viper T/A, the R33 GTR, and a base line Z4 M Coupe. I've been on a bit of a shopping spree lately. Now the bad news. Not only was the Viper quicker than the Z06 at Laguna, it was a LOT quicker than the Z06! The Viper was just less edgy at the limit. My new lap record on CS tires is 1:36.328. The Z06 did a 1:37.295, a second slower! The TT-RS was great as well. Never felt FWD at all, until it wouldn't do donuts! The TT-RS came in at 1:42.766. The R33 was a blast to run. I absolutely loved the power-on oversteer at corner exit. Unfortunately though, the stopwatch doesn't reflect how good it was with a time of 1:43.561. I wanted to run a base line for all of these sport coupes to see how they all compare to each other. I chose the Z4 M Coupe for its BMWness really, it's way of using every bit of its power precisely. The Z4 smoked the Audi by .744 around Laguna on CSs. The Z4 was dealer fresh minus the CSs. It felt like the earlier in the corner you got on throttle, the more grip on exit was. I need to find some alignment data on it to make truly accurate, then we will see the genuine gap between them. More great replicas, @Ridox2JZGTE!:drool:đź‘Ť

Is this the car you were talking about for the MLSD test? You know that if I test it that way I'll screw up the differential for good, might end up just welding the wheels to the axel, and it may never run again properly :lol:.

It feels good to have a minute to drop by, I see @ALB123 has gained quite a bit of dexterity and imagination in his reviews đź‘Ť but you may want to put a word limit, as he gets better he may well entertain us for a couple of pages and we'll forget why we were here for :lol:, no alby don't change the way you are, it's great that way.

I also noticed you have a few new visitors dropping by which is real cool :cool:, maybe we can win some of them over to join in the RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club and have fun with us at the events, which I have to say have been great so far, thanks @danbojte :bowdown:.

I've missed quite a bit so if any of you guys has a suggestion for a car to try feel free to tell me, thanks and :cheers: to you all.
If you haven't scared yourself for a while, try the Corvette Z06 replica. She's a feisty one :eek:

If you haven't scared yourself for a while, try the Corvette Z06 replica. She's a feisty one :eek:
Which one? I've done two I think, but I just can't remember which ones :lol:. There was one by a pilot who answered back to a magazine article where they made it look bad, just can't remember the name, may be time for me to go to bed, I'll check your answer in the morning (my morning) so should be your evening. :cheers:

Which one? I've done two I think, but I just can't remember which ones :lol:. There was one by a pilot who answered back to a magazine article where they made it look bad, just can't remember the name, may be time for me to go to bed, I'll check your answer in the morning (my morning) so should be your evening. :cheers:

I think that is the C5 Z06 that Andy Pilgrim did in response to one of the sport bike magazines.

I've already tried it, you'll find it quite charming, I was on target to getting 1:29.5xx on Willow and I blew the last portion of the curve :banghead:, was such a good lap except for that :grumpy:. Feels more like an FF than most FF do :lol:.

1:29.5s :eek:, do you happen to chase my ghost :P Hope you liked it on the full accel lsd. For less FF, strap on the 1 way low lsd.

I have also hotlapped mine, now that it got delivered as have the Viper T/A, the R33 GTR, and a base line Z4 M Coupe. I've been on a bit of a shopping spree lately. Now the bad news. Not only was the Viper quicker than the Z06 at Laguna, it was a LOT quicker than the Z06! The Viper was just less edgy at the limit. My new lap record on CS tires is 1:36.328. The Z06 did a 1:37.295, a second slower! The TT-RS was great as well. Never felt FWD at all, until it wouldn't do donuts! The TT-RS came in at 1:42.766. The R33 was a blast to run. I absolutely loved the power-on oversteer at corner exit. Unfortunately though, the stopwatch doesn't reflect how good it was with a time of 1:43.561. I wanted to run a base line for all of these sport coupes to see how they all compare to each other. I chose the Z4 M Coupe for its BMWness really, it's way of using every bit of its power precisely. The Z4 smoked the Audi by .744 around Laguna on CSs. The Z4 was dealer fresh minus the CSs. It felt like the earlier in the corner you got on throttle, the more grip on exit was. I need to find some alignment data on it to make truly accurate, then we will see the genuine gap between them. More great replicas, @Ridox2JZGTE!:drool:đź‘Ť

The TT-RS losing to Z4M :scared: It should have beaten a Z4 considering the specs it has and it's acceleration, maybe it's a not good at the hill climb :lol:
I also like the Viper more than the C7 Z06, it's more refined with better torque delivery. The R33 GTR really got hurt by the stock 5 speed, the ratios simply too wide for the stock engine power/torque. A close ratio gearbox will make R33 much more quicker, the 6 speed from R34 will be a great improvement too.

The old C5 Z06, treed by lilcat89 :ouch:

I got a suggestion :)

A full built replica of the R34 Paul Walker drove in Fast & Furious (Part 4)

I got the wheels, color and HP right on it already, but it'd love to have the suspension setup from the actual car too, same as the gears and such small details

I will edit this part of the message when im on GT6 again tomorrow with the detailed work i already did on the body, power and wheels, like the color (on body and wheels), which wheels, which bodykit and which wing

Thanks already :D

The R34 Paul Walker has been done long time ago :

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 Paul Walker Fast and Furious Replica
Tuned to replicate Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
featured in Fast and Furious driven by Paul Walker
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5700 RPM
Torque: 543.7 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : -26
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 548

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- - real car has custom roll cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS RE30 in Dark Silver
Car Paint : Bay Side Blue (M)

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension -NISMO R Tune Coilover Damper Kit Road & Track Real World Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 85 ( to replicate real car ride height both in function from coilover and visually )
Spring Rate: 9.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.8 1.2 ( real life range 0.8+-0.75 front, 1.25+-0.50 rear )
Toe Angle: 0.12 0.24 ( real life total toe in 2mm front, toe in 4mm rear )

AERO
Rear = 80 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 6/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend 2 click higher at the rear

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have always been a fan of Nissan Skyline and Paul Walker from his Fast and Furious movies.

This replica is dedicated to the late Paul Walker, a replication of his ride in Fast and Furious 4th installment.

The real car has extensive modification, with 543HP from custom turbo, intercooler, ECU, exhaust ( NISMO NE1 Weldina ) etc. The car also have some weight reduction, with rear seat delete and removal on unnecessary bits and pieces mainly behind the front seats. Custom roll cage has also be installed. NISMO Coilover also has been installed in the real car and lowered to improve handling.

I used NISMO R Tune Coilover Kit with 9k/8k spring rate, incorporating real life alignment ( camber and toe ). Damper has been tuned for road and track with neutral balance in mind.

The rest are stock ( LSD, Torque Split and Transmission ) as in in real life specs.

I tuned and tested this R34 on many tracks - Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Nurburgring GP/F, Nordschleife, Apricot Hill, Willow Springs.

The R34 is very fun to drive on comfort soft, hope it will do the same to everyone :D
ENJOY :cheers:

Some pictures from the car during early stage of building :

The real car :

UPDATE : Correction to camber and toe values

5 laps in the Z06. Best lap time: 1:36.492... I drove the Viper first, about 10 laps...Best lap time 1:36.706...

There is more in both of those cars, for my abilities, I mean. I just can't seem to EVER put together a lap that I'm proud of. The time is fine, it's not that... I'll take 2 or 3 corners so well one lap, then screw those up the next lap and do 2-3 different turns really perfectly. I can never seem to hit ever single corner in a run..

Both cars require good throttle control, but you can't baby them if you want low lap times, obviously. The Viper seems a little more ferocious - the tires will spin a little easier, at least with my foot controlling the accelerator.

I think I definitely have the replica tuning bug! I have just been digging for alignment and specs for the Z4 M to correct some of the setup and ran it at Laguna again and went faster! New lap is 1:41.819. I need to do some digging as well to see if we can correct the 400R's issues. That's been bugging me since the R33 GTR came online this morning.

Can't wait for that one!

I do have a question for you though. On cars with variable spring rates, what spring rate do you publish in the tunes? Just curious for the Z4 M.

Use the highest rate :) the progressive springs are designed for comfort while having performance too. When static, the lower rate acts more like a preload and when loaded in cornering or squatting ( acceleration ) or dive ( braking ), the higher rate do it's job. As GT6 only use linear rate ( fixed value ), progressive rate has to be adapted ( use the highest rate rating )

I think I definitely have the replica tuning bug!
I became infected with this bug several months ago. As far as I know, there is no cure!! The CDC is currently investigating. I've given them plenty of blood samples, but I think I may be infected forever!! :cool:

In all seriousness, I know "replica tunes" catch a lot of flack around GTP from a lot of members. I understand their point. GT6 is not accurate enough for us to think that using all real world specs will make the cars "100% true to life". Of course not... But, I have found that the tunes Ridox publishes tend to give each car a unique personality. And that personality is usually similar to what I read about the real world version.

If the real version is an understeering car, Ridox builds our GT6 replica to understeer. Likewise, if the real car tends to have a lot of lift-off oversteer, we get a replica that has lift-off oversteer, so on and so forth. Now, I find that most tuners try to make each car that they are tuning as perfect as possible so it can be as fast as possible. That's okay too, if that's what you're looking for. I'm not looking for that in GT6. I want each car in my garage to be as close to the real thing as possible. Since we know that PD doesn't give us the cars even close to how the real cars are set-up, I've put my faith in Ridox to deliver what I've wanted from PD in the first place. Frankly, I wish Ridox couldn't do what he tries to do. I wish the cars just came to us with proper weight, spring rates, camber, toe, gearing, power & torque values, etc... but, 99% of the cars in the dealership are wrong in at least one or two specs, at a minimum.

I still keep several cars in my garage with non-replica tunes. I'm not against driving set-ups like that. In fact, I just built a Skyline R33 from DolHaus's Garage. The car is freakin' fantastic. One of the best suspensions I've felt in GT6 so far. No doubt about it. I look forward to racing that car in A-Spec events or with friends. I'm sure I'll build more non-replica tunes in the future. My preference, however, is to drive the cars that I know Ridox spends hours and hours, sometimes days researching to build for us. I just have more fun with them. The cars have quirks. They have flaws - like real cars do. They won't always be the fastest, but for me they are the most enjoyable. I'm really glad to see another GTP'er with the replica bug, @lilcat89! đź‘Ť

Let me hop off my soapbox. :lol: :D

I became infected with this bug several months ago. As far as I know, there is no cure!! The CDC is currently investigating. I've given them plenty of blood samples, but I think I may be infected forever!! :cool:

In all seriousness, I know "replica tunes" catch a lot of flack around GTP from a lot of members. I understand their point. GT6 is not accurate enough for us to think that using all real world specs will make the cars "100% true to life". Of course not... But, I have found that the tunes Ridox publishes tend to give each car a unique personality. And that personality is usually similar to what I read about the real world version.

If the real version is an understeering car, Ridox builds our GT6 replica to understeer. Likewise, if the real car tends to have a lot of lift-off oversteer, we get a replica that has lift-off oversteer, so on and so forth. Now, I find that most tuners try to make each car that they are tuning as perfect as possible so it can be as fast as possible. That's okay too, if that's what you're looking for. I'm not looking for that in GT6. I want each car in my garage to be as close to the real thing as possible. Since we know that PD doesn't give us the cars even close to how the real cars are set-up, I've put my faith in Ridox to deliver what I've wanted from PD in the first place. Frankly, I wish Ridox couldn't do what he tries to do. I wish the cars just came to us with proper weight, spring rates, camber, toe, gearing, power & torque values, etc... but, 99% of the cars in the dealership are wrong in at least one or two specs, at a minimum.

I still keep several cars in my garage with non-replica tunes. I'm not against driving set-ups like that. In fact, I just built a Skyline R33 from DolHaus's Garage. The car is freakin' fantastic. One of the best suspensions I've felt in GT6 so far. No doubt about it. I look forward to racing that car in A-Spec events or with friends. I'm sure I'll build more non-replica tunes in the future. My preference, however, is to drive the cars that I know Ridox spends hours and hours, sometimes days researching to build for us. I just have more fun with them. The cars have quirks. They have flaws - like real cars do. They won't always be the fastest, but for me they are the most enjoyable. I'm really glad to see another GTP'er with the replica bug, @lilcat89! đź‘Ť

Let me hop off my soapbox. :lol: :D

:cool: I'm typing and doing last test for the base 370Z now :) I'm guessing the R33 was a race tune with zero camber and zero toe, weight reduction to 1200+kg, less front heavy, and slightly stiffer rear spring and soft damper, yeah that will do it ;)

I do have another R33 replica build together with the 400R, an early version of 1995-1996 N1 R33 ( before the days of Super Taikyu ), needs more testing and thinking of R33 LM ( got some data already ) :P

:cool: I'm typing and doing last test for the base 370Z now :) I'm guessing the R33 was a race tune with zero camber and zero toe, weight reduction to 1200+kg, less front heavy, and slightly stiffer rear spring and soft damper, yeah that will do it ;)

I do have another R33 replica build together with the 400R, an early version of 1995-1996 N1 R33 ( before the days of Super Taikyu ), needs more testing and thinking of R33 LM ( got some data already ) :P
Oooh! I've been looking forward to this 370Z! I can't wait to drive it... đź‘Ť I was never a huge fan of those cars when I was a kid - like the 300Z and then the 350Z when I was older. However, I've learned to really enjoy those cars now since I've been driving them in GT6. I've started to really like the styling and I really like how they drive in the game. I've had a lot of fun in my Nissan Z's. :D

Oooh! I've been looking forward to this 370Z! I can't wait to drive it... đź‘Ť I was never a huge fan of those cars when I was a kid - like the 300Z and then the 350Z when I was older. However, I've learned to really enjoy those cars now since I've been driving them in GT6. I've started to really like the styling and I really like how they drive in the game. I've had a lot of fun in my Nissan Z's. :D

:) The Base is not a Nismo though :D Nismo will come later when I have more time to play again. Speaking of the R33, have you driven the replica ? If you want to experiment and see how the car handle, put weight reduction stage 3 and remove the ballast, then compare it at bumpy tracks. I'm sure you will be surprised.

I think that is the C5 Z06 that Andy Pilgrim did in response to one of the sport bike magazines.
I was actually referring to the C7 Z06 with the Z07 package that Ridox posted recently.
Take her for a lap or two around the Nordschleife and frighten yourself silly :scared:
Remember not that long ago when 650bhp was reserved for race cars only...

Nissan Fairlady 370Z Z34 Base Coupe 2009
with Optional Sports Package
Best Motoring and Car & Driver

Tuned to replicate Nissan 370Z Base
Comfort Soft

Gemasolar_15.jpg

CAR : Nissan Fairlady 370Z (Z34) '08
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Car & Driver 2009 Touring 370Z Test
Horsepower: 331 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque: 269.3 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1551 kg
Ballast : 190 kg
Ballast Position : -39
Weight Distribution : 56 / 44 - to real life spec 56.0 / 44.0
Performance Points: 460

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Rear Wing : Special Wing Type A ( Optional )
Aero Kits : Type A ( Optional )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or PDI P525 or ENKEI RS05RR or ENKEI RPF1 or ENKEI RP03 in Black
Car Paint : Ultimate Metal Silver (4M)

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Gemasolar_14.jpg

Suspension - Nissan OEM Springs/Damper - BASE
Nissan OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 123 123
Spring Rate: 7.55 8.06
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 2 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.4 2.1
Toe Angle: 0.11 0.21

Suspension - Nissan OEM Springs/Damper - OPTIONAL Roehrig Tested Rate
Nissan OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 123 123
Spring Rate: 7.50 8.10
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 2 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.4 2.1
Toe Angle: 0.11 0.21

NISSAN 370Z OEM Alignment Range :
Camber
Front Range : (+)0.41 to -0.67 to -1.41
Rear Range : -1.17 to -1.67 to -2.16
Toe
Front Range : 0.06 to 0.11 to 0.17
Rear Range : 0.11 to 0.22 to 0.33

LSD Open Differential BASE
Rear
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

LSD NISSAN VLSD ( Viscous LSD )
Optional fitment for Sports Package

Rear
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12

LSD 1.5 Way NISMO GT LSD
Optional

Rear
Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36

Gemasolar_13.jpg

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Nissan Z34 370Z base replica is a build to replicate the base model 370Z offered with no LSD.

For power, the stock GT6 is already accurate enough at 331HP, just 1HP short from 332HP/337PS official power claimed by Nissan.
Weight uses Car & Driver 2009 370Z Touring model test data, with 1551kg and 56.0/44.0 distribution.
Suspension uses OEM Nissan spring rate at
FRONT OEM Linear 74 N/mm / 7.55 kg/mm
REAR OEM Linear 79 N/mm / 8.06 kg/mm

These are claimed official OEM rate, while when tested on Roehrig tester, the actual rate are 7.50 kg/mm and 8.10 kg/mm. I included these as optional.

The rate can be replicated in GT6, with damper and ARB tuned to give the 370Z good balance that it always famous for. The Fairlady 370Z Nissan OEM alignment has also been used.
Gear ratio is correct this time, and LSD has been set as close to open for base ( the real car with no sports package comes with open diff )
2 addiditonal LSD setup has been included, one is VLSD for sports package, this gives very good balance of traction and handling. While the other is the aggressive NISMO GT LSD with low preload and good locking power. This will transform the handling, more raw and edgy but more potential.

The 2009 370Z in Best Motoring test managed 1:06.669 lap, this is possible with the replica on CS tire. I have tested at Tsukuba, and with base ( open diff ) it managed 1:07.089 lap while the 370Z fitted with Nismo GT LSD can lap in 1:06.5xxs lap.

Enjoy the 370Z :)

Attachments

• Nissan370ZBase1m7sTsukubaCS.zip
    273.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Nissan370ZNismoGTLSD1m6sTsukubaCS.zip
    272.6 KB · Views: 9
SPOON CR-Z
Online Race Tune

Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

spoon19.jpg

CAR : SPOON CR-Z
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 205 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque: 207.2 ft-lb at 2400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.6%
Weight: 1000 kg
Ballast : 5 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42
Performance Points: 435

Specs 450PP
Horsepower: 232 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 217.6 ft-lb at 2400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.9%
Weight: 1000 kg
Ballast : 5 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build ) - OPTIONAL -
Wheels : Stock Standard Size or Advan RGIII in Yellow
Brake Caliper Paint : Red or Yellow
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - ONLY FOR 450PP
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit - Optional
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - SPOON Custom Coilover Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120 ( use higher front by 10 or more for more rotation )
Spring Rate: 5.80 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 8 6
Dampers (Extension): 8 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 -0.60

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 6 Speed Xtrac Sequential with Stock Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Auto Max Speed at 230kmh / 143mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.600
4th 1.300
5th 1.100
6th 0.960
Set Final : 4.111

LSD 1 Way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24

Brake Balance:
8/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes : 3/6

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/10 brake balance as starting point.

NOTES :

The Spoon CRZ was custom tune made for online race with a set power/weight limit on racing hard tires and tire wear on very fast. The build was mainly tested at SSR5 Clubman online.

450PP version has been added. The 450PP is capable of 1:05s lap at Tsukuba on CS tire, quite quick for an FF.

Last edited:
Corvette C7 Stingray Z06
Z07 Performance Package
Randy Pobst MotorTrend Test
"Big" Willow Springs International Raceway

Tuned to replicate Stingray Z06 2015
Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

CAR : Corvette Stingray C7 '14
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

Specs Car & Driver 7 Spd Manual Test Weight
Horsepower: 650 HP / 659 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 654.2 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.6%
Weight: 1615 kg
Ballast : 115 kg
Ballast Position : -16
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - real life 50.5 / 49.5
Performance Points: 598

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Wheels : Standard Size Stock RAYS 57Xtreme in Black
Car Paint : Sunset Pearlescent or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Supercharger
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - FE7 Z07 Performance Package
Street Alignment - Comfort Soft - Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 122
Spring Rate: 12.15 14.31
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 0.9 1.1
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gear ratio 7 Speed Tremec TR6070 C Set
with Active Rev Match
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 349kmh / 217mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.289
2nd 1.611
3rd 1.208
4th 1.000
5th 0.813
6th 0.672
7th 0.454
Set Final Gear : 3.420 ( not yet tested on 1.17 )

LSD Chevrolet C7 E-LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes kit, I recommend to start at 3/4.
I have included 2 alignment set, street and track. The street is best used with comfort tires and track with sports hard tires. The base FE6 package comes with Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP tires, while the FE7 ( Z07 ) comes with Michelin Pilot Cup 2 ZP ( a track ready tire/semi slick ). The Super Sport ZP tire is capable of 1.12G on 300ft Skidpad ( 7 Sp MT ) - on par with SRT Viper T/A, while the Michelin Pilot Cup 2 ZP is capable of 1.19G :eek: on 300ft Skidpad ( 8 Sp AT ). The Pilot Cup would be closer to SH tire in GT6, although I felt the lateral grip of SH is still higher than it should be. The best representation would be comfort soft tire and using street alignment.

The LSD is set based on previous replica of C6 Z06 Vette, although the C7 Z06 has E-LSD. The lsd setup is more than adequate to harness the torque and gives good traction at all speed.

The target performance for this build is Randy Pobst lap record at Big Willow on a test by MotorTrend and cars provided by Chevrolet. The Z06 with 7 speed MT managed 1:25.00 lap time, while the replica on 7 speed MT specs, CS tire and street alignment, managed 1:24s. For more realistic acceleration on higher speed ( more drag ), flat floor can be installed, but this might require stiffer rear damper compression ( increase by 1 or 2 ).

The Z06 also tested at Tsukuba where it beats the ZR1 real life Best Motoring record at 1:02.55, able to lap in low 1:02s on CS tire and early build.

@Pete05 is this the car you were talking about? If yes, you should try the Andy Pilgrim one :scared:.

Though it has a lot of power, knowing that there was a flat floor put me in confidence. I did make one alteration by accident, I used standard brakes instead of racing (that one slipped :ouch:) with a BB of 3/4 with CS tires.

I found the car smooth and relatively easy to control, the only issue I had was with 1st gear where it just jumps over the limit so rapidly, once I got the feel for it things went pretty well. I didn't do a whole lot of laps because I was getting close to the target laps to easily.

Willow Spring: 1:25.898 on 3rd & final lap.
Tsukuba: 1:03.397 on 3rd & final lap.
Nurburgring Nord.: 7:55.593 on 1 lap, I did drive it relatively safe on this one, didn't want to start over because I went off track, and I don't drive here much because It's too long for me to remember all the curves and how to take them.

I found this car was maybe too safe for the power it had, could be due to the flatfloor :D, or maybe I'm just too zen this morning :lol:. Beautiful handling đź‘Ť but something is bothering me, maybe the CS are to grippy for it, can you imagine that, me saying CS are to grippy on a 650HP car, this must be a dream and when I'll wake up the C7 will be parked upside down on the Green Hell :lol:.

Last edited:
@Pete05 is this the car you were talking about? If yes, you should try the Andy Pilgrim one :scared:.

Though it has a lot of power, knowing that there was a flat floor put me in confidence. I did make one alteration by accident, I used standard brakes instead of racing (that one slipped :ouch:) with a BB of 3/4 with CS tires.

I found the car smooth and relatively easy to control, the only issue I had was with 1st gear where it just jumps over the limit so rapidly, once I got the feel for it things went pretty well. I didn't do a whole lot of laps because I was getting close to the target laps to easily.

Willow Spring: 1:25.898 on 3rd & final lap.
Tsukuba: 1:03.397 on 3rd & final lap.
Nurburgring Nord.: 7:55.593 on 1 lap, I did drive it relatively safe on this one, didn't want to start over because I went off track, and I don't drive here much because It's too long for me to remember all the curves and how to take them.

I found this car was maybe too safe for the power it had, could be due to the flatfloor :D, or maybe I'm just too zen this morning :lol:. Beautiful handling đź‘Ť but something is bothering me, maybe the CS are to grippy for it, can you imagine that, me saying CS are to grippy on a 650HP car, this must be a dream and when I'll wake up the C7 will be parked upside down on the Green Hell :lol:.
Yes, this is the one đź‘Ť
I haven't tried the C5 Andy Pilgrim special yet. It's one of the many things on my 'to do' list.
I've only tried the one spec of this car & it was the one that suggested the use of the Sports Hard tyres. You mention using 1st gear :eek:. I hope that wasn't voluntary :odd: I'm guessing from that you use AT transmission? On my lap of the Nordschleife, the lowest ratio I used was 3rd & that was only because 4th was just too tall, even with all that supercharged torque.
If you reckon this crazy cat is too safe on CS tyres then you're the Zen master my friend :bowdown: & I hope you don't wake up screaming with a badly bent C7. The guardrail at the Nordschleife ain't cheap either :lol:

Yes, this is the one đź‘Ť
I haven't tried the C5 Andy Pilgrim special yet. It's one of the many things on my 'to do' list.
I've only tried the one spec of this car & it was the one that suggested the use of the Sports Hard tyres. You mention using 1st gear :eek:. I hope that wasn't voluntary :odd: I'm guessing from that you use AT transmission? On my lap of the Nordschleife, the lowest ratio I used was 3rd & that was only because 4th was just too tall, even with all that supercharged torque.
If you reckon this crazy cat is too safe on CS tyres then you're the Zen master my friend :bowdown: & I hope you don't wake up screaming with a badly bent C7. The guardrail at the Nordschleife ain't cheap either :lol:
I used AT, and it did surprise me the first time I went down to 1st and pressed the gas :scared:, after that I just used it to let the car turn in better (@danbojte gave me this cue đź‘Ť) and up shifted halfway on the rev. For crazy driving I still have a Yellowbird that I keep sending to the repair shop, but that's not of my concern since it's one from @Ridox2JZGTE garage that I borrowed :lol:.

To anyone who is driving the 370Z, be sure to try the Nissan VLSD, it has been set to give the closest handling to the real car fitted with OEM VLSD, try it at Tsukuba :D

I have built both the base car and the sports package with the OEM VLSD. Ran out of time to drive it after I built them. We shall see how it stacks up to the Z4 and the TT-RS.

I used AT, and it did surprise me the first time I went down to 1st and pressed the gas :scared:, after that I just used it to let the car turn in better (@danbojte gave me this cue đź‘Ť) and up shifted halfway on the rev. For crazy driving I still have a Yellowbird that I keep sending to the repair shop, but that's not of my concern since it's one from @Ridox2JZGTE garage that I borrowed :lol:.
You mention the Yellowbird & that raises a very good point.
If anyone thinks the Corvette is wild, drive the Yellowbird & get a giant serving of perspective :D

I just took my Yellowbird out around the Nurburgring a few days ago. There is no other car in GT6, that I know of, that is as wild as the Ruf Yellowbird... That car is bonkers. One thing I learned, while driving it recently, is you don't have to rev the heck out of the car to get very good performance from the car. I was driving mine with CS tires and realized I could match the real life Nordschleife lap time by keeping the revs lowered in the lower gears. Otherwise I ended up spinning around. :lol: The car sounds like its bogging, but it's not. The low-end torque is very impressive.

I received an e-mail an hour ago. My 370Z is waiting for me at the track. I can't wait to give it a proper thrashing. :D

A very small question regarding the Fairlady Z (Z34)... What would you recommend the rear downforce to be set at? 15 is default, 20 is maximum. I know you usually set it to 20, but I just wanted to be sure...

I've been driving this Nissan 370Z w/Sports Package all over the place. I started at the Nordschleife, then took it to Tsukuba and finally Brands Hatch GP circuit. I absolutely love the way this car drives. Mine is equipped with the VLSD. I will try the more aggressive NISMO LSD, but I have a feeling I'll probably stick with the Viscous Limited Slip Differential. It allows me to be a little more aggressive on the throttle. I know that's lazy, but I never claimed to be a real race car driver, did I? :lol:

The 370Z is such a fun car to drive. It's not too powerful, so you don't have to be scared of the car at all. Yet, it's no slouch by any means. If I really took the time to make a Top 10 list of my favorite cars in GT6, this 370Z Sports Package replica would probably end up on that list. The suspension is fabulous in this car. It handled everything the Nordschleife could throw at it and yet the suspension is still firm enough to take on Tsukuba.

I know that I can occasionally get hooked on driving cars with a lot of horsepower. It's insane to think that 331hp isn't "a lot", but looking through my garage inventory, it really isn't. That's a blessing, as I tend NOT to overdrive this car at all. With some of my higher powered monsters, I have a very bad habit of driving too hard into corners, having to slam on my brakes which throws all my momentum out the window leaving me screwed for mid-corner and especially corner exit. The combination of suspension and the smooth VLSD, along with the perfectly matched CS compound, make turn-in a delight rather than a chore. After about 20 minutes with this car I'm sure you'll be smiling as you're hitting all the apexes cleanly and driving silky smooth.

Of course, the car can only do so much. It still takes an adequate pilot to make this car perform like a champ. If you're not careful you CAN get the car sideways in 2nd and even 3rd gear and find yourself trying to get the nose pointed straight again. That's just the playful side of the 370Z peaking its head up. I think I'm ready for a hard run around La Sierra. GT6 needs to build more tracks like La Sierra. They're so fun for a nice long cruise or a hard fastlap if you desire.

Back