RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I'm so upset that I wasn't awake to drive with you guys. I don't care so much about racing -- although I certainly will participate if that what everyone wants -- but I would really just like to drive with all of the Ridox Replica Garage regulars. I guess maybe I even mean "touge" style. I have a few PSN friends who don't come on GTP and occasionally, if I actually peek in the online lobby and see them there, we will play a little cat & mouse on the Nordschleife. If someone crashes, the rest pull over to let the crashed car catch back up. Just having a good time. I haven't done that with friends in months now... :indiff: :(

On another note...I can't wait to see how Ridox's LFA Nurburgring Package drives compared to the base LFA. I'm not the biggest LFA fan in real life, but I really enjoy the cars in GT6. :D

That looks like a good idea 👍, we could also ask @Ridox2JZGTE to find us a multi car challenge. 1 week would give me time to round up a couple of stray drivers who come here :lol:, and maybe a few more will join.

Running one make or 2 makes vs race would be best for a start :) The M3 Vs Mustang Boss 302 is a good idea. I am going to test and see if the Audi TT-RS and GRB Impreza Sti Spec C '09 can be good match for Nismo 370Z. Maybe a 450PP Nissan March or Mini Cooper S one make on SS/RH tire would be great too :D

I'm so upset that I wasn't awake to drive with you guys. I don't care so much about racing -- although I certainly will participate if that what everyone wants -- but I would really just like to drive with all of the Ridox Replica Garage regulars. I guess maybe I even mean "touge" style. I have a few PSN friends who don't come on GTP and occasionally, if I actually peek in the online lobby and see them there, we will play a little cat & mouse on the Nordschleife. If someone crashes, the rest pull over to let the crashed car catch back up. Just having a good time. I haven't done that with friends in months now... :indiff: :(

On another note...I can't wait to see how Ridox's LFA Nurburgring Package drives compared to the base LFA. I'm not the biggest LFA fan in real life, but I really enjoy the cars in GT6. :D

That's what we did ( me and @danbojte ) for about 7 laps online with the LFA in practice session, just follow each other as close as possible while going at race pace. It's a great way to practice racecraft too.

@Ridox2JZGTE

The E92 ZCP 1655kg M-DCT is great. The balance is spot on. I did a 1:41.513 with it at Laguna Seca. I also had a run with the Boss 302 LS edition. It did a 1:41.187 on CS tires as well. They are both brilliant additions and hopefully get used often. 👍
Keep up the good work, mate.:cheers:

Thank you :embarrassed: hopefully you can join in the races too when they are up next time.

I'm going to find time to post the Audi TT-RS + LFA Nurburgring Package and Best Motoring Nismo 370Z ( maybe with base coupe 370Z ), Ralliart Evo X and R33 GTR Vspec.

ECLIPSE RIDOX Manabu Orido Supra 550PS
HOT VERSION TOUGE MAX

Tuned to replicate Eclipse Ridox Supra
Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

CAR : Toyota Supra RZ '97
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Hard

Specs 550PS
Horsepower: 542 HP / 550 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque: 520.7 ft-lb at 4600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.3%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 162 kg
Ballast Position : 46
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life
Performance Points: 541

Spec 550PS at the Wheel / 616HP/625PS
Horsepower: 616 HP / 625 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 573.7 ft-lb at 4600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.3%
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 162 kg
Ballast Position : 46
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life
Performance Points: 559

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - the real car has roll cage
Custom Rear Wing
Wing Mount Standard Type E
Wing Large Type C
Winglets Large Type E
Height -2
Width -12
Wheels : +1 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 in White Solid or
RAYS CE28N in Black Matte/Solid or RAYS TE37SL in Viper Red/Hemi Orange.
Car Paint : Super Red V / any Solid Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - ONLY FOR 616HP
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning - ONLY FOR 616HP
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )

Suspension - RS-R I-Shock / Ti2000 Coilover Damper
Visual Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80 or optional 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 2 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.3
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.09

Suspension - RS-R I-Shock / Ti2000 Coilover Damper
Visual Ride Height - Alternate Camber and ARB

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80 or optional 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 2 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.3 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.09

LSD RS-R 2 Way
TRACK/TOUGE

Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitiviy: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Aero
REAR = 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Manabu "MAX" Orido own daily driver, a JZA80 Supra tuned personally by the Professor himself. Built as a demo car as well for his tuning company RIDOX, the car has a carefully selected modification parts. Infos from Hot Version videos :

Turbo-Sard KKK3470 MOJ
Headers-Ridox
Exhaust-RS-R
Transmission-stock
Dampers-RS-R I-Shock Sports / Ti2000 Springs
Spring Rates-F16kg(896.lbs) R14kg(784.lbs)
Brakes-Project MU brake kit
Tires-Advan Neova AD07 F235/35R18 R265/30R18
LSD-RS-R
Other-Body Reinforcements / Roll Cage
Weight-3307.lbs / 1500kg

Bodykits for the Eclipse Ridox Supra is still available on sale from Varis Japan. The power figure has been mentioned in 2 different figure, 550PS and 600HP from different Hot Version videos. I have included the 550PS spec as base and optional calculated 550PS as wheel power, and 616HP/625PS as engine power - counting drivetrain loss. Weight distribution used real life figure on mild modified and stock Supra TT at 53/47. The added turbo kit and roll cage should even out the added weight and weight savings to reach 1500kg.

Suspension uses RS-R I-Shock Damper with Ti2000 16k/14k springs. I have tuned the damper to be soft but also firm on high speed cornering. The camber and ARB are available in 2 sets, feel free to try them and mix them if you wish. Gear ratio for the V161 Getrag 6 Speed MT ( 97-02 Supra Turbo ) is correct and needs no correction.

LSD is RSR, this time I set it on 2 way to give even balance when off and on throttle. The Ridox Supra should be good for winding road and high speed track. The tire has been listed as Advan AD07 / AD08 for street and touge ( Comfort Soft ), while on track the Ridox Supra uses Advan A048 S tire ( Sports Hard ) I tuned and tested the Ridox Supra at Midfield, Tsukuba, Big Willow and Fuji.

Advan AD07 or AD08 for Touge/Streets/Drift

View attachment 348977
View attachment 348979
View attachment 348980

Advan A048 S Tire in the Rain, MAX ORIDO approve :D

I don't know how, but I completely forgot about this car! :crazy: I was actually looking for which page the Viper T/A build was on when I came across this Japanese surprise. I sent in the paperwork for a 1997 Supra RZ and told the boys to get ready to work on a new project!

I'm not the greatest driver. I'd say I'm probably average in GT6 land. I've certainly driven a lot of different cars in GT6 and I've driven some crazy tunes too. Most of the cars I drive regularly are equipped with a decent amount of power and I believe I handle them just fine. The ECLIPSE RIDOX Manabu Orido Supra was a different story. This car actually scared me a little bit... :lol:

I pulled out onto Twin Ring Motegi East Course for testing. That circuit has a long straight, a medium length straight, a short straight which turns into a hairpin, a sweeping corner of sorts and a handful of good old-fashioned slower corners. A perfect combination to fully evaluate a car's brakes, handling stability and power. I should add that I was driving the lesser powered 541PP version first. The car just lights up the back tires on full throttle in 2nd gear. Drop it into 3rd to sail through a couple quick turns? Not if you're giving it much throttle... Oh no, no, no... 3rd gear will spin you like a top if you're not as precise as a surgeon with that throttle. I couldn't believe it. I know this phrase gets way overused, but this car truly is an animal!! :D

After a few heart-racing laps I glanced down and noticed that I was driving on SH rubber! I thought to myself "If this car is like this on SH, what is it going to be like on CS - the proper compound for non-racing driving?!" I hit the pits to find out. Luckily, it's not too much worse. The car just has a monstrous amount of torque and hp - its going to require a very delicate right foot.

If I haven't scared you away yet, I do want to say that it's actually a very fun car to drive once you get familiar with it. While the car does have some mild understeer, the beauty of a powerful car is you can throttle correct a lot of corners. :sly: Those of you who know me know that I love to drive on the "proper" tire compound with replica builds. I can't even tell you how many miles I logged around La Sierra driving various Lamborghini Diablo builds on CM tires - to imitate the crappy compounds of the day. With this Supra, I honestly might stick with SH rubber. I absolutely will be keeping SH tires on the 616hp version that occupies Tab B in my Car Settings.

I did try the 100/100 ride height but I didn't like it as much as 80/80. I'll probably keep the 100/100 on Tab C just in case I decide to take this around the Nordschleife. I did try the suspension setup with a touch more camber and stiffer anti-roll bars but I preferred the base setup. In closing, I'd just like to thank Ridox for making my heart beat fast tonight and making me sweat a little bit... :lol: :P I will be faxing over the invoice for the pallet of Advan Neova AD08's I had to order after testing this car at Twin Ring Motegi and Red Bull Ring! :sly: :cheers:

I don't know how, but I completely forgot about this car! :crazy: I was actually looking for which page the Viper T/A build was on when I came across this Japanese surprise. I sent in the paperwork for a 1997 Supra RZ and told the boys to get ready to work on a new project!

I'm not the greatest driver. I'd say I'm probably average in GT6 land. I've certainly driven a lot of different cars in GT6 and I've driven some crazy tunes too. Most of the cars I drive regularly are equipped with a decent amount of power and I believe I handle them just fine. The ECLIPSE RIDOX Manabu Orido Supra was a different story. This car actually scared me a little bit... :lol:

I pulled out onto Twin Ring Motegi East Course for testing. That circuit has a long straight, a medium length straight, a short straight which turns into a hairpin, a sweeping corner of sorts and a handful of good old-fashioned slower corners. A perfect combination to fully evaluate a car's brakes, handling stability and power. I should add that I was driving the lesser powered 541PP version first. The car just lights up the back tires on full throttle in 2nd gear. Drop it into 3rd to sail through a couple quick turns? Not if you're giving it much throttle... Oh no, no, no... 3rd gear will spin you like a top if you're not as precise as a surgeon with that throttle. I couldn't believe it. I know this phrase gets way overused, but this car truly is an animal!! :D

After a few heart-racing laps I glanced down and noticed that I was driving on SH rubber! I thought to myself "If this car is like this on SH, what is it going to be like on CS - the proper compound for non-racing driving?!" I hit the pits to find out. Luckily, it's not too much worse. The car just has a monstrous amount of torque and hp - its going to require a very delicate right foot.

If I haven't scared you away yet, I do want to say that it's actually a very fun car to drive once you get familiar with it. While the car does have some mild understeer, the beauty of a powerful car is you can throttle correct a lot of corners. :sly: Those of you who know me know that I love to drive on the "proper" tire compound with replica builds. I can't even tell you how many miles I logged around La Sierra driving various Lamborghini Diablo builds on CM tires - to imitate the crappy compounds of the day. With this Supra, I honestly might stick with SH rubber. I absolutely will be keeping SH tires on the 616hp version that occupies Tab B in my Car Settings.

I did try the 100/100 ride height but I didn't like it as much as 80/80. I'll probably keep the 100/100 on Tab C just in case I decide to take this around the Nordschleife. I did try the suspension setup with a touch more camber and stiffer anti-roll bars but I preferred the base setup. In closing, I'd just like to thank Ridox for making my heart beat fast tonight and making me sweat a little bit... :lol: :P I will be faxing over the invoice for the pallet of Advan Neova AD08's I had to order after testing this car at Twin Ring Motegi and Red Bull Ring! :sly: :cheers:

Thank you again for reviewing the Supra :cheers:, if in doubt, simply drift it Orido style :P I think this is what the car was made for, Orido had fun drifting it when he drove it in the Touge Max. The other video with him in the rain though, that's just crazy, semi slick in heavy rain, and he drift it too at the end of the video :D

Nope, I even haven't watched Fast 7 :(, haven't got the time yet. Is this the white Supra ? I will have to look for information on the car. Any idea if the car has ever been featured in magazine and such ?
Yep, it's my avatar too :)

I'll see if I can find specs. It's also in Horizon 2, so maybe someone can dig up the specs from that.

I'm going to find time to post the Audi TT-RS + LFA Nurburgring Package and Best Motoring Nismo 370Z ( maybe with base coupe 370Z ), Ralliart Evo X and R33 GTR Vspec.

Can't wait for those! Especially the R33 and the TT-RS.

I just ran a couple of laps at Laguna Seca in the E92 M3 6spd non-competition package. I did a 1:41.738. It's only .2 slower, but the gearing seems a lot longer than in the M-DCT car.

Can't wait for those! Especially the R33 and the TT-RS.

I just ran a couple of laps at Laguna Seca in the E92 M3 6spd non-competition package. I did a 1:41.738. It's only .2 slower, but the gearing seems a lot longer than in the M-DCT car.

I have built 7 speed AT Audi TT-RS onto 6MT, the 7th gear is so tall at 240+ mph max speed at redline ( 0.64 gear on 3.45 final, 7000rpm redline and 245/40 18 in wheel on Audi TTS '09 ) :eek: The 2012 7AT Audi TT-RS has 255/35 19 in wheel in comparison, while the 6MT early Audi TT-RS has 245/40 18 in wheel, same as TTS. Even the car with 7AT ratio barely can reach red line on 6th gear at SSRX. The 7AT does have shorter 1st to 3rd gear that helped it achieve great acceleration times.
The actual Audi TT-RS engine can rev higher than 7000rpm, I think about 7100-7200RPM before cutout.

The R33 is specially built to achieve similar performance in Best Motoring lap record back in May 1997 :) 1:05s at Tsukuba.

Joined the RIDOX fan club yesterday!!!!My PSN is chauming803.Hopefully in the future we may have time to play together,but first I have to go for some races to earn experience lol.

👍

Mazda Demio Sport '10
435PP + 450PP Online Race

Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

DemioTrial.jpg

CAR : Mazda Demio Sport '10
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 205 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 171.1 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.6%
Weight: 910 kg
Ballast : 58 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41
Performance Points: 435

Specs 450PP
Horsepower: 230 HP at 6800 RPM
Torque: 178.5 ft-lb at 6800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 910 kg
Ballast : 58 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build ) - OPTIONAL -
Custom Wing - Free or Biggest you can fit
Wheels : Standard Size Stock or any wheel
Brake Caliper Paint : Red or Yellow
Car Paint : Green from dealership or White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Isometric Exhaust Manifold -ONLY FOR 450PP
Catalytic Converter Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit - Optional
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Custom Coilover Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 3.00 5.36
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 7
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 -0.60 ( lower rear toe out at -0.32 for more stable handling )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 6 Speed Xtrac
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 160kmh / 99mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.533
4th 1.227
5th 1.000 or 0.960
Set Final : 3.769 - Lower final at 3.500 for more top speed.

LSD 1 Way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 5

AERO
Rear : 5 ( MIN )

Brake Balance:
3/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. For Racing Brakes : 3/6

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/6 brake balance as starting point.

NOTE :

Similar to the Nissan March online tune, this was made for online race with very fast tire wear with power and weight limit + racing hard tire. The tune works from comfort soft tire to racing hard.

The tune has been updated with 450PP spec ( added isometric exhaust manifold ).

Last edited:
A couple more variations that I just finished trying are the E92 M3 GTS (stock base) and the regular Boss 302 (no Torsen diff). The GTS blew away the Boss 302 Laguna Seca and threw down a 1:38.532 lap. The regular Boss 302 ran a 1:41.734, which is only 4 thousandths faster than the non-ZCP M3. I think I have started my own thing that I do. Build the replicas, run them at Laguna Seca, then log the resulting lap times.

Last edited:
I think I have started my own thing that I do. Build the replicas, run them at Laguna Seca, then log the resulting lap times.

That's petty much how I play the game. I just pick random cars from my garage, or more often use a recent replica build, and go do some laps. I use Mazda Laguna Seca quite often. It's just my own little personal competition. Since I get bored rather quickly, I'll do a couple groups of laps in one car, then switch to another car, run a few groups of laps in it and then switch back to the first car...I just do that a few times and that's my driving for the day.

Or, I'll do 'Lamborghini Day' and I run one lap in a Lambo around La Sierra. Then I switch to a different Lambo and I do one lap in that car. After I've used 4-5 cars I knock out the slowest and re-do it as Round 2, and so on, until there is a 'winner'. This was really fun when we had Lambo Week here in Ridox Replica Garage and he dropped so many Lamborghini Diablo models on us. I could have three different cars on the three tabs of one actual car which saved a tremendous amount of time - not having to back out of the track, select a new car and enter the track all over again.

I just had a Ferrari Weekend, here at home, going around La Sierra. It was a lot of fun!

A couple more variations that I just finished trying are the E92 M3 GTS (stock base) and the regular Boss 302 (no Torsen diff). The GTS blew away the Boss 302 Laguna Seca and threw down a 1:38.532 lap. The regular Boss 302 ran a 1:41.734, which is only 4 thousandths faster than the non-ZCP M3. I think I have started my own thing that I do. Build the replicas, run them at Laguna Seca, then log the resulting lap times.

That's petty much how I play the game. I just pick random cars from my garage, or more often use a recent replica build, and go do some laps. I use Mazda Laguna Seca quite often. It's just my own little personal competition. Since I get bored rather quickly, I'll do a couple groups of laps in one car, then switch to another car, run a few groups of laps in it and then switch back to the first car...I just do that a few times and that's my driving for the day.

Or, I'll do 'Lamborghini Day' and I run one lap in a Lambo around La Sierra. Then I switch to a different Lambo and I do one lap in that car. After I've used 4-5 cars I knock out the slowest and re-do it as Round 2, and so on, until there is a 'winner'. This was really fun when we had Lambo Week here in Ridox Replica Garage and he dropped so many Lamborghini Diablo models on us. I could have three different cars on the three tabs of one actual car which saved a tremendous amount of time - not having to back out of the track, select a new car and enter the track all over again.

I just had a Ferrari Weekend, here at home, going around La Sierra. It was a lot of fun!

Just driving the car lap after lap often brings me joy :D It's good to know there are more people who find joy in driving the car :P

My recent test was with the R33 GTR Vspec, the 1:05.73 lap record was hard to beat on CS tire :P The R33 has 325HP / 330 PS / 1540kg, the actual power of stock RB26DETT on R33 Vspec at the flywheel. The R33 may still need damper tweaks, while the RALLIART Evo X last test was great, 2 power level 300PS and 330PS, the 300PS did 1:06.6xxx while the 330PS did 1:03.8xx IRL, ( the GT6 replica will have CS and SH/SM tire ) on 1650+kg / 60:40 distribution ( heaviest EU spec Evo X ) JDM Evo around 1581kg / 58:42 ( HKS Evo X Test car ) spec will be included. The Nismo 370Z has 355PS / 1500+kg, 1:06s on CS, the base 370Z has 337PS ( will be based on Car & Driver Tests )

The quartet, Nismo 370Z, Audi TTRS, R33 GTR Vspec and Ralliart Evo X should be posted in a few days. All are 1:06s at Tsukuba on CS tire.

The quartet, Nismo 370Z, Audi TTRS, R33 GTR Vspec and Ralliart Evo X should be posted in a few days. All are 1:06s at Tsukuba on CS tire.

I smell a small sports coupe comparo to throw my Z4 M Coupe into once these get released! I have so many tabs saved on my browser with your tunes that I need to build. I feel like we need a Sports Super Hard tire to bridge the gap from CS to SH compounds.

I feel like we need a Sports Super Hard tire to bridge the gap from CS to SH compounds.
I agree with this comment 100%. It seems like more often than not, with performance cars that are just a little too much for CS tires, end up with too much lateral grip with SH tires. It's part for the course with GT6, I suppose. So many things in this game that just need to be tweaked here or there to be right - but nothing can be done about it. :banghead:

I smell a small sports coupe comparo to throw my Z4 M Coupe into once these get released! I have so many tabs saved on my browser with your tunes that I need to build. I feel like we need a Sports Super Hard tire to bridge the gap from CS to SH compounds.

I agree with this comment 100%. It seems like more often than not, with performance cars that are just a little too much for CS tires, end up with too much lateral grip with SH tires. It's part for the course with GT6, I suppose. So many things in this game that just need to be tweaked here or there to be right - but nothing can be done about it. :banghead:
I think the actual SH tyres are OK. :P

SH tire should be fine too for those replicas with CS tires, they are CS to represent OEM factory fitted tires, SH would be a tire that real car owner fit when driven at the track, common sense really :D I would fit semi slick too when I have a STi at the local track. The tire in the replica is not compulsory fitment, but rather a tire used to get closer to real life performance of the car ( stock factory condition )

Ferrari F40 '92 ( Real World Setup version ) EU Market
AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version
M

Special Build Replica with Real World Setup Ferrari F40 '92 EU Market AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Ferrari F40 '92
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs - No Power Upgrade

Horsepower: 471 HP / 478 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425.2 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1254 kg ( Auto Motorsport tested curb weight with full tank 120L and all fluids )
Ballast : 142 kg
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 39.2 / 60.8 as in real life ( curb weight with full tank and all fluids - closer to 38/62 with driver )
Performance Points: 535

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs based on stock F40 spring ratio with Street/Track Tuned Damper with
Real World Alignment and Ride Height based on Best Motoring Tsukuba Battle driven by Motoharu Kurosawa

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 81 81 - Best Motoring Battle
Spring Rate: 8.04 11.61 - Based on factory F40 spring rate ratio
Dampers (Compression): 7 7
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.33 0.33

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected EU Market AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version Ratio Gear Set and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 310kmh / 193mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.769
2nd 1.722
3rd 1.227
4th 0.963
5th 0.767
Final Gear : 3.620
Optimum Shift Point : 7400-7700 RPM ( as in real life )

LSD -ZF Self Locking LSD with 60% Lock and Medium Preload - AUTO Motorsport Mag 1989 Review Version
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel

Notes :
Ferrari F40, the last great Ferrari IMO, no electronics aids, just pure man and machine :)

This car is one of my most favorite ride in GT5 and GT6, and it's well known for it's inaccuracy in terms of stats and stock setup.

I made this special replica build with the main goal of correcting the mistakes and make it handle more like a Ferrari, whatever that means :P

The EU market has much lighter dry weight and comes with lift kit/variable ride height suspension system from factory, with lower final gear and slightly different 2nd and 5th gear :)

I also managed to replicate the real life lap time of F40 at Tsukuba, done on Best Motoring at 1:03.73. The car easily do 1:02s comfort soft - slightly quicker than the US F40, as it should :D

Another real life at Suzuka record 2:25.27 in real life can easily be replicated. I managed 2:21.175s on 1st lap.

ENJOY :cheers:

Really enjoying, cars first impressions caught on tape, freaking quick to drive, easy to handle and realistic! Word realistic might be the only word what describes this tune/car.
Gonna have fun with this long time.
I might tweak LSD a bit to suit my feelings, reducing preload, and maybe altering a bit on accel/decel sides too.

Ridox, you're the man to bring real life tunes to GT6!

Really enjoying, cars first impressions caught on tape, freaking quick to drive, easy to handle and realistic! Word realistic might be the only word what describes this tune/car.
Gonna have fun with this long time.
I might tweak LSD a bit to suit my feelings, reducing preload, and maybe altering a bit on accel/decel sides too.

Ridox, you're the man to bring real life tunes to GT6!

We have another F40 lover here @ALB123, thank you for the kind words and review :) For LSD, I did include several setup with lower preload and lock, but feel free to set them the way you like :P Watched the video :) Awesome driving, 1:02.011 3rd lap, that would be insane driving in real life :lol: Tsuchiya-san lap was done in traffic back in the 90's ( 1:03.73 ), he probably would have done 1:02s lap as well if he had a chance to do time attack again today.

I'm typing the Subaru STi R205 now :D Just a simple upgrade from the STi Spec C, I almost feel I cheated :lol: 2 separate post for almost the same car.

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza GRB WRX STi R205 '10 Limited Edition 400 Cars
Best Motoring Tsukuba Time Attack

Tuned to Replicate WRX Sti R205 2010
Comfort Soft

subaru_impreza_r205__emblem_.jpg

2010-Subaru-Impreza-WRX_STI_R205-i012.jpg

CAR : Subaru Impreza STi Spec C '09
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Full Tank Weight
Horsepower: 315 HP / 320 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 328.0 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Weight: 1519 kg - stage 1 weight reduction.
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : -46
Weight Distribution : 58.75 / 41.25 as in real life - reflected in ballast position.
Performance Points: 466

Specs Best Motoring Weight
Horsepower: 315 HP / 320 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 328.0 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Weight: 1470 kg - stage 1 weight reduction.
Ballast : 151 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 58.75 / 41.25 as in real life - closest it can get
Performance Points: 469

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Sunrise Yellow or Sunburst Yellow or White or Black or WRC Blue or Red
Gauges : Free Choice

09-subaru-impreza-r205.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Driver Controlled Center Differential
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - STi JDM Spec C Pink Springs Bilstein Damper - BASE
JDM Factory Alignment

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 147 142
Spring Rate: 5.09 4.07
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 8 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3 - Optional Spec C ARB 2 2
Camber Angle: 0.6 1.6
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.00

Suspension - OEM '11 STi Eibach Springs Bilstein Damper
JDM Factory Alignment

Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 4.48 5.30

Suspension - OEM '08 - '10 STi Eibach Springs Bilstein Damper
JDM Factory Alignment

Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 4.46 3.93

subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_r205_rear1.jpg

Driver Controlled Center Differential
Front/Rear Torque Split : 41 / 59 ( Stock Sti Default )

LSD Front Helical and Rear Mechanical Plate Type
Front
Initial Torque : 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Rear
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Rear ( 2 Way ) - OPTIONAL
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Brake Balance:
5/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The GRB Subaru Impreza STi Spec C was released in 2009, with limited number built at 900 cars, the Spec C is lighter, with lots of bits and pieces different than then normal STi. Here is the summary of the changes :

Enhancement of Engine performance:

• Ball bearings of the turbine axle were newly adopted to reduce friction in the turbocharger. With the optimized ECU programming, the engine offers smoother and quicker response to the accelerator pedal and excellent accelerating performance.
• An inter-cooler water spray prevents rise in intake-air temperature at continued high-load driving, providing stable engine performance and improved efficiency.

Enhancement of Chassis performance:

• Reinforcement of the cross member in front-suspensions offers a linear steering response.
• Specification changes in damping force of suspensions, coil spring rate, rear stabilizer and rear sub-frame bushes optimize rigidity for body roll and retain excellent road-holding capability.
• Rear LSD (Limited Slip Differential) system was changed to a mechanical type from a Torsen type to obtain the steady and powerful traction during cornering.
• Bridgestone "POTENZA RE070" (245/40R18) were adopted to enhance cornering ability and higher grip performance, especially in dry conditions
• Nimble handling with a firm steering feel is assured by increasing oil flow volume in the power steering system.

Lightened body:

• An aluminum engine hood and a downsized battery, which make the front section of the vehicle lighter, produce better maneuverability.
• Laminar glasses were adopted in the front and side windows. They lightened the upper section of the body weight, resulting in improved stability during cornering.
• Newly-designed lightweight 18-inches alloy wheels are standard to offer excellent road-hugging property by reducing unsprung weight. (17-inches alloy wheels are optional)
• A flat tire repair kit is standard, which also helps weight reduction.

Others:

• A structural change of fuel pomp provides stable fuel delivery even on high-load driving.
• Gold colored "brembo" brake calipers are standard.
• The front bucket seats (fabric with red stitch) are standard on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• The "RECARO" seats (Alcantara and leather combination with red stitch) are optional on models with 18-inches alloy wheels.
• Two exclusive exterior colors are available; Sunrise Yellow and Pure White.
• The production is limited to 900 units.

Major specifications:

-Engine type: Horizontally-Opposed 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve turbocharged engine
-Displacement: 1,994 cc
-Maximum output: 227kW (308 PS)/6,400 rpm
-Maximum torque: 422 Nm (43.0 kgf·m)/4,400 rpm
-Turbo type: Ball-bearing type twin scroll turbocharger

In 2010, the very next year, an evolution of the STi was released. The R205 is basically Spec C with added power at 320PS. The limited run of 400 cars made it even more exclusive and rare than Spec C at 900 cars.

Here is a summary of changes added to the R205 from Spec C :

Performance Addition to Spec C - increase to 320PS/44kgfm
R205 dedicated tuning ECU ※
R205 dedicated exhaust pipe center front ※
R205 dedicated exhaust pipe rear ※
R205-only ball bearing twin scroll turbo ※
R205 only strengthen silicon rubber intake duct ※
R205 dedicated low back pressure sports muffler ※
R205 dedicated tuning front stabilizer

Non performance addition :

R205 dedicated side sill plate (aluminum, R205 logo) ※
R205 dedicated serial number plate (console) ※
R205 dedicated serial number plate (in the engine room) ※
Premium Accessories: R205 private car verification case
R205 dedicated front grille (with a private painting · R205 ornament) ※
R205 rear ornament ※

Specification :

Model EJ20
Type Horizontally opposed four-cylinder 2.0 DOHC 16 valve dual AVCS twin scroll turbo
Inner diameter × stroke (mm) 92.0 × 75.0
Total exhaust volume (cc) 1994
Compression ratio 8.0
Highest output [net] [kW (PS) / rpm] 235 (320) / 6400
Maximum torque [net] [N · m (kg · m) / rpm] 431 (44.0) / 4000
Fuel supply system EGI (electronically controlled fuel injection system: multi-point injection)
Fuel tank capacity (liters) Sixty
Fuel type Unleaded premium gasoline

For this replica, I provide 2 weight figures, 1520kg and 1470kg official weight as stated in Best Motoring. For weight at 1520kg ( full tank fuel running weight ), GT6 only allows 1519kg ( with ballast + weight reduction stage 1 ) as I also wanted to achieve the real car weight distribution at 58.75 / 41.25.
For 1470kg official weight, weight reduction stage 1 is used, the R205 is 20kg heavier than the Spec C.

Power is stock at 320 PS / 315 HP with 44kgm torque, the GT6 STi Spec C has slightly higher torque at 45.3kgm.

For suspension, I have provided 3 sets of springs, the base is STi Spec C Pink Springs, while the other 2 are 2008-2010 STi OEM Spring Rate and 2011 STi OEM Spring Rate. The 2011 STi OEM rate offers similar stiffness as the Spec C Pink with different handling ( higher rear rate ). The 2008-2010 OEM Spring rate is an adapted value as the actual rate are lower and not possible to reach in GT6. The R205 uses Spec C suspension setup ( Base ).

The DCCD is set at default R205 value at 41/59, with gearing correct this time ( stock used )

For LSD, the STi R205 uses same setup as Spec C, which has front helical LSD and rear mechanical type LSD ( changed from older inferior torsen type ) I set the LSD with low preload on both axle, with good amount of locking power to maintain optimum traction out of corner. An optional rear 2 way LSD has been provided ( older STi has rear 2 way R180 rear diff )

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Bathurst and Midfield. The main aim is to replicate real life lap record at Tsukuba driven by Naoki Hattori in 2010 : 1:05.450. This can be achieved on CS tire. When I tested on CS, it managed 1:05.2xx with 1519kg weight and JDM STi Spec C Springs ( Base )

More info on the lap time : In 2010 Best Motoring did a race with the Spec C, and the car managed 1:06.315 in time attack solo run and while in race it did best lap of 1:05.882, this is possible with Comfort Soft tire ( the car has Bridgestone Potenza RE070 ) The Spec C is about 0.4s slower at Tsukuba than the R205.

2010-Subaru-Impreza-WRX_STI_R205-e06-2.jpg

Subaru-Impreza_R205_2010_1600x1200_wallpaper_16.jpg

Back