RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I must have missed that :banghead:, I didn't look at custom wing in GT Auto. You can install it and have some downforce, not sure of the max value. I heard that on 1.11, some rear wing have max value changed. The Maserati MC GT4 at 390HP is not quick, it has slow acceleration and low top speed compared to other GT4 replicas. You can use Forza 4 power figure at 433HP if you wish, it will allow the Maserati to lap in 2:13s at Silverstone GP.

Will post some cars when I get the chance to play again, the J's Racing EG6 Civic and NSX GT2 LM.

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC GT4 2010 Replica

Tuned to replicate Granturismo Maserati Corse GT4 2010
Sports Soft

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs -Non BOP Full Unrestricted Power - Based on SRO 13% Min Reduction 2009 BOP
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6800 RPM
Torque : 376.1 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.0%
Weight: 1425 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 507

Specs - BOP SRO 2009 13% Minimum Power Reduction
Horsepower: 390 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque : 376.1 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.0%
Weight: 1425 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 494

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MC GT4 are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kit Type A
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in Dark Grey or Dark Silver
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MC Trofeo / GT4 Gearing and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)
I decided to use Fortune Auto coilover as the single rate suspension and adjustable damper setup information of the real MC GT4 is unknown. Nevertheless, this replica managed to replicate lap time at Silverstone GP

Weight is at 1425kg based on 2009 SRO European GT4 BOP ( Balance of Performance ) with 51/49 distribution as on real GT4 car. I have provided 2 power level, one at full non limited power at 449HP, calculated based on SRO 2009 BOP - 13% power reduction = 390HP.

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with medium-high initial torque for competition level and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom ID 65 SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 18kg/14kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance on sport soft tire ( racing hard slick equivalent IRL )

The Maserati was tuned and tested at Ascari, Silverstone GP and Bathurst, on lowest power 390HP, it can lap in 2:14s at Silverstone GP, similar to real life performance. With full 449HP, it should lap in 2:12s range easily.

ENJOY :cheers:

|IA|Super GT300 Championship|507PP|SS|STD Brakes 5/6|ABS 0|G27 Wheel|Winner|

A-Spec Seasonal
Intermediate Non-Racecar Challenge

• Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, 5 Laps
  • Period of Availability: 08/06/2014 23:00 – 08/20/2014 23:00
  • 550PP Max, Sports/Hard
|494PP|SH|STD Brakes 5/6|ABS 0|G27 Wheel|Winner|

Excellent car, Orido! There is the pleasure! Superb! :) 👍

P.S.: Custom rear wing added. Downforce 5. ;) :cheers:

I heard that on 1.11, some rear wing have max value changed.
If you don't mind me asking, what version of Gran Turismo are you on? Did you not upgrade for any particular reason?

Also, what are your feelings on published tunes (think people who have established tuning garages here at GTPlanet) that were released back pre-v1.09 upgrade? I think it was 1.09 that brought in some new physics changes, perhaps it was 1.08 but I know it was one of those versions. Do you think most garage tuners should be making adjustments to their published tunes or do you think the changes in physics wasn't significant enough to warrant wide-scale panic on tunes published before that upgrade?

Personally, I have MANY tunes applied to my cars that were published before March 2014 and they work fantastically well on my cars. Perhaps they could even be better, but I'm definitely not complaining! Is it unrealistic for users to expect GTP Garage owners to go back through their tunes and make adjustments where necessary? The reason I would say it's not unreasonable is: The whole reason someone opens a garage in the first place is to say, 'Hey GT drivers! I believe my tunes are very good and I want to share them with you...' and therefore I believe that as a GTP Garage owner, they would want to maintain some level of credibility and keep a good reputation by ensuring that their tunes aren't incompatible with the current version of Gran Turismo. I know that's a ton of work in some cases. I don't think it's a weekend afternoon task to do what I'm suggesting.

So, what are your thoughts on these matters? I know with your Garage you are frequently going back and making adjustments to your tunes. Believe me when I say it, your efforts are extremely appreciated! I can't tell you how many cars I have "Ridox Tune" as my A Tab label in Car Settings. 👍:cheers:

Just noticed that for the Non BOP Maserati GT4, the powerlimiter % and PP are for a 433 HP car(91%,507PP) not 449 which is at 94.3% and 511 PP. I know its fairly trivial and not really important to the car, but I just wanted to point that out

Just noticed that for the Non BOP Maserati GT4, the powerlimiter % and PP are for a 433 HP car(91%,507PP) not 449 which is at 94.3% and 511 PP. I know its fairly trivial and not really important to the car, but I just wanted to point that out
I think you did the oil change and you shouldn't.

If you don't mind me asking, what version of Gran Turismo are you on? Did you not upgrade for any particular reason?

Also, what are your feelings on published tunes (think people who have established tuning garages here at GTPlanet) that were released back pre-v1.09 upgrade? I think it was 1.09 that brought in some new physics changes, perhaps it was 1.08 but I know it was one of those versions. Do you think most garage tuners should be making adjustments to their published tunes or do you think the changes in physics wasn't significant enough to warrant wide-scale panic on tunes published before that upgrade?

Personally, I have MANY tunes applied to my cars that were published before March 2014 and they work fantastically well on my cars. Perhaps they could even be better, but I'm definitely not complaining! Is it unrealistic for users to expect GTP Garage owners to go back through their tunes and make adjustments where necessary? The reason I would say it's not unreasonable is: The whole reason someone opens a garage in the first place is to say, 'Hey GT drivers! I believe my tunes are very good and I want to share them with you...' and therefore I believe that as a GTP Garage owner, they would want to maintain some level of credibility and keep a good reputation by ensuring that their tunes aren't incompatible with the current version of Gran Turismo. I know that's a ton of work in some cases. I don't think it's a weekend afternoon task to do what I'm suggesting.

So, what are your thoughts on these matters? I know with your Garage you are frequently going back and making adjustments to your tunes. Believe me when I say it, your efforts are extremely appreciated! I can't tell you how many cars I have "Ridox Tune" as my A Tab label in Car Settings. 👍:cheers:

I'm stuck on 1.08 :( I have been asked to drive online by quite a few member ( tuning session, cruise and race ) , but I couldn't. I have issue with my internet, when downloading updates I always have xxxxx036 error ( server time out related ). Tried on my friend's house internet, same thing :(. I'll be tuning on 1.08 for a while, it seems to work for now :eek:, at least no badly made cars reported when tested on 1.11 ( latest version ) Let me know if a car from my list in the OP is having issues on 1.11

I don't think garage owners should be panicking or have to go thorough all of their work. Checking every car is giant task, especially if they have hundreds of tunes made since release day. It would be best for them to check on cars that are often used/popular, take their time and also on feedback basis. When someone pointing out that this car now has oversteer or understeer in latest version, then it's time to revisit the car.

All of the car I have been posting ( since the first GT4 replicas ) are made with GT6 with broken camber - 1.08 or prior. Strangely all of the cars can be driven on 1.11, even my AMR MR2 AW11 replica when tested by @XS

I will keep revisiting old cars when I have the time, so I would greatly appreciate anyone who give pointers which cars have issues on latest version - fixed camber ( All of the GT3 replicas for example, I am curious about the McLaren MP4-12C and Ferrari 458 GT3 - also the Cizeta V16T and CTR Yellowbird -Blackbird replica )

And thank you for driving my replicas/tunes, it's nice to hear there are people who keep my creation in their virtual garage, who knows it may give ideas on real cars too :cool: Having this garage is just my hobby that I would like to share, at first I was skeptical that anyone would be interested to cars made differently than mainstream tuners ( no outright speed or ease of use ) I also want to say that most of my replicas has high lock/initial LSD, to those who prefer LSD setup similar to other tuners ( close to open diff ) and a lot looser car especially on FF car, simply lower the initial and accel/brake, it will surprise you how much some cars can be loosen at the expense of traction.

Have you checked that you have Racing Exhaust ? I will check it when I play again, and post more cars.

It took some time for me to post one car, usually retest on at least 2 tracks just to make sure ( could take 15 minutes or 1+hour depend on if encounter any issue ), then type the details, the checking on specs ( replica - suspension, LSD, gearing infos ), then write the notes section. All in all, 1 car can be from 20 minutes to 1.5 hour to post :lol: I think I have about 30 to 40+cars on my garage that has yet to be posted :scared: I need to work on Wangan Midnight again too, it's been a while, just need a couple of cars, then complete the work list on real life section.

|IA|Super GT300 Championship|507PP|SS|STD Brakes 5/6|ABS 0|G27 Wheel|Winner|

|494PP|SH|STD Brakes 5/6|ABS 0|G27 Wheel|Winner|

Excellent car, Orido! There is the pleasure! Superb! :) 👍

P.S.: Custom rear wing added. Downforce 5. ;) :cheers:

Thank you, it must have been quite an experience to drive it on 1.11, and it was fun on 1.08 :P I will look into the wing and update the replica, anything on the car ? Does it handle well with big camber up front ? I always worried if I used too much camber :lol:

I have definitely noticed that you tend to use much higher values with your LSD's. I've been meaning to ask your reasoning behind that. I mean, many tuners, probably the vast majority, all use single digit or under 20 for all values. Do you stick with higher values because it jibes with your driving style or do you have a mechanical philosophy that you feel is better represented with the LSD tuning you put forth in your tunes?

I have definitely noticed that you tend to use much higher values with your LSD's. I've been meaning to ask your reasoning behind that. I mean, many tuners, probably the vast majority, all use single digit or under 20 for all values. Do you stick with higher values because it jibes with your driving style or do you have a mechanical philosophy that you feel is better represented with the LSD tuning you put forth in your tunes?

I can drive with low value LSD :) The main reason is replicating real life LSD behavior, most aftermarket LSD that I replicated in real life won't drive like in most tuners have here ( having low value will make the car drive almost like on open diff ). IRL, you can however custom build aftermarket LSD with lesser clutch disc, adjust preload torque, lower cam angle or higher ramp angle, to reduce lock and initial preload. I based on my experience IRL driving cars with LSD from the likes of OS Giken, ATS, Cusco, J's racing etc Most of them have high lock/preload from factory, NISMO GT LSD has low preload set from factory, but can be adjusted to medium and high preload. I don't use method of outside wheel spin limit value :P

You can adapt other tuner LSD on the same car, this will make my replica/tune much more looser/free, but you will also notice some traction may be lost under load depending on the tires used.

I also choose the amount of preload and lock carefully, not just use any type of LSD on a car. First I will look for info on the real car, adapt it to the best of my ability. I drive without ABS, there's a difference in how the car will steer and brake into a corner with ABS 1, especially on high preload/lock LSD. @danbojte, do you notice differences when driving my GT3/GT4 replicas on ABS 1 and ABS 0, mainly braking rotation and stability entering the apex ?

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE
The Rear Wing is, Custom Wing - Type A. :cool:

The big front camber works just fine, I really like it, no issues for me. :)

The ABS 0 is a total different approach of racing. There's nothing else left between you and the machine, no help or forgiving. But you already know that. :P

The only new thing(maybe) I can say to you is that:
  • Racing Brakes and ABS 0 can't be paired for Wheel driving on a Street Car, even if you opt for a 2/1 or 1/0 Brake Balance, it'll not be satisfying.
About your game updating failures I think you should opt for any solution you might think of but, it's a must, believe me. :nervous:
It's as imperative as buying a wheel too. I had many attempts to explain this to another very good friend. If I wouldn't consider you my friends, I wouldn't bother. You are losing at least 50% from the great experience of driving these gems.
:cheers:

@Ridox2JZGTE
The Rear Wing is, Custom Wing - Type A. :cool:

The big front camber works just fine, I really like it, no issues for me. :)

The ABS 0 is a total different approach of racing. There's nothing else left between you and the machine, no help or forgiving. But you already know that. :P

The only new thing(maybe) I can say to you is that:
  • Racing Brakes and ABS 0 can't be paired for Wheel driving on a Street Car, even if you opt for a 2/1 or 1/0 Brake Balance, it'll not be satisfying.
About your game updating failures I think you should opt for any solution you might think of but, it's a must, believe me. :nervous:
It's as imperative as buying a wheel too. I had many attempts to explain this to another very good friend. If I wouldn't consider you my friends, I wouldn't bother. You are losing at least 50% from the great experience of driving these gems.
:cheers:

Thanks for the wing and wheel tip :) I'm happy with my worn out 7+years old DS2 stick :) Getting a wheel is something I couldn't do, I have tight space for playing already and 2 dogs running around :lol:

I built replicas because I love driving and cars, no matter how I drive it, even with stick controller :D

I'm researching IMSA GS class cars right now, hopefully I can built some GS class cars soon, the Riley Tech Camaro GT4 is also offered in IMSA GS trim, with slight differences in power and weight. I'm looking at the famous Prat Miller built Camaro Z28/R GS - based on 2014 Camaro Z/28, it's been a great winner and contender.

LOTUS Motorsport/Cosworth Evora '09 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora GT4
Sports Soft

CAR : LOTUS Evora '09
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 355 HP / 360 PS at 6800 RPM -max engine rev 7200rpm as in real life.
Torque : 309.1 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1200 kg
Ballast : 53 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61 as in real life
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity (INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY - as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type A
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type C
Height +7 and Width +2
Wheels : Standard Size - GT Ab12 in Black or Bronze
Car Paint : New Sherwood Toning / Dark Green / White Factory Delivered Color

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/900) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 100 ( similar rake to real life Evora GT4 )
Spring Rate: 11.60 16.07
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 8 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.2 2.5
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/850) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit - Stability Enhanced Update
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 100 ( similar rake to real life Evora GT4 )
Spring Rate: 11.60 15.18
Dampers (Extension): 8 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/850) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit - Stability Enhanced Update + No Rake / Equal Ride Height
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 11.60 15.18
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (500/650) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit - Stability Enhanced Update + No Rake / Equal Ride Height - Specialized for Bumpy Tracks
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 8.93 11.60
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 4

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Lock LSD
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 48

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Medium Lock LSD - Alternate Setup
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 48

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Xtrac 6 Speed Sequential 426 Gearbox
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 180kmh / 112mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.625
4th 1.316
5th 1.111
6th 0.960
Set Final : 3.286 or shorter : 3.769 for better acceleration/less top speed.

AERO:
REAR : 20

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Lotus Evora has great track record in the GT4 class, the car was built in collaboration with Cosworth, who provide the powerplant, tuned to output 360PS. The car weighs 1200kg with 39/61 weight distribution. The MR layout provides excellent traction and good handling balance.

Suspension uses Eibach race springs and Ohlins TTX 4 way damper kit ( optional ), the base model comes with 2 way damper instead. I tuned the springs based on the real car motion ratio/whee rate, settled for 650 lb/in / 900 lb/in spring rate. I also made the damper stiffer as the car has considerable rake to mimic real life ride height setup. ARB, camber and toe are set to balance the springs and the stiff damper.

Gearing uses Xtrac 426 6 speed sequential with sintered dual plate clutch, so I fitted twin plate clutch and set the gearing using ratios from Xtrac 426 catalogue. The gearing provides good acceleration and top speed on the 3.286 final ( there are 2 final ratio option from Xtrac 426 that can be used ). A higher final 3.769 is used when the car is driven on the track with lower top speed required.

LSD in this replica is quite unique, I used 2 way setup with high initial + high locking rate, and it works well for the Evora GT4. This still allows for freedom when trail braking with the rear rotates nicely.

I tuned and tested the car mainly at Silverstone GP, aiming to replicate real life lap time. Target was 2:14-2:15s. During testing, the Evora managed 2:13s on 1.08 ( camber still broken ).

Please leave feedback as I haven't tested the car on 1.09 :D

UPDATE 1.09 : Credits to @cbarbosa, added another LSD setup with lower accel value at 27 for more manageable corner exit.

UPDATE 1.11 : Added additional suspension setup built for enhanced stability, credits to @danbojte for the rear spring rate test ( 15.18 ) and @ColinH96 for feedback on my tweak suggestions. This updated suspension offers easier handling and more refined on the edge behavior.
Tested at Silverstone GP, managed to beat the old time at 2:11.4xxx :eek: Crazy fast for 355HP/1200kg car. The Evora also tested at Nordschleife, handles okay there, should be great for 500PP racing.

UPDATE 1.11 V2 : Added additional suspension setup using no rake / equal ride height. This will add eagerness to rotate due to the reversed ride height effect bug.
I have tweaked the damper extension front and rear to accommodate the changes, as well as readjusted the ARB to control the body roll and the added rotation.

I also have added softer spring rate setup with higher ride height ( by 10mm ) for bumpy tracks like Bathurst and Nordschleife. The car will still need smooth steering, but the added freedom to rotate mid corner will help the car easier to negotiate tight corners. The added body roll will be helpful as cushion / early warning before traction is lost, it is also highly recommended to use the original LSD setup ( 20/48/48 ) to maintain optimum traction. Avoid curbs and grass is paramount :P

UPDATE 1.11 V2 : Added additional suspension setup using no rake / equal ride height. This will add eagerness to rotate due to the reversed ride height effect bug.
I have tweaked the damper extension front and rear to accommodate the changes, as well as readjusted the ARB to control the body roll and the added rotation.
I also have added softer spring rate setup with higher ride height ( by 10mm ) for bumpy tracks like Bathurst and Nordschleife. The car will still need smooth steering, but the added freedom to rotate mid corner will help the car easier to negotiate tight corners. The added body roll will be helpful as cushion / early warning before traction is lost, it is also highly recommended to use the original LSD setup ( 20/48/48 ) to maintain optimum traction. Avoid curbs and grass is paramount :P

@danbojte : If you are still driving the Evora GT4 :) I forgot to add the no rake suspension setup ( 2 spring rate set ), wrote on my computer notes, only saw it today as it was done a few weeks ago :P Will still need feedback on how it drives, I couldn't remember how well it was, but the 650/850 no rake can lap in the same 2:11s at Silverstone GP - similar to the rake setup.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07 Swift/AFCO/MOTON Tuned Real World Setup

Special Build Replica of Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower: 502 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 347.1 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1363 kg
Ballast : 23 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57 as in real life
Performance Points: 548

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa or Laguna

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Window Weight Reduction

STREET Spec
Suspension - AFCO Springs 475/650 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
High Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 88 100
Spring Rate: 8.48 11.61
Dampers (Compression): 4 9
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 3.0 2.5
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.50

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 88 100
Camber Angle: 2.5 2.0

Factory Ferrari Alignment + Ride Height

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 114 136
Camber Angle: 1.5 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.31 0.50

TRACK Spec
Suspension - SWIFT Hypercoils Springs 784/1008 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
High Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 68 80
Spring Rate: 14.00 18.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 8
Camber Angle: 3.0 2.5

Suspension - SWIFT Hypercoils Springs 784/1008 with MOTON 3 Way Motorsports Coilover Damper
Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 68 80
Spring Rate: 14.00 18.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 8
Camber Angle: 2.5 2.0

LSD - 2 Way E-Diff
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 7/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

This Ferrari F430 Scuderia is built with the main goal to replicate real life lap record at Spa, 2:40.00

As stock suspension spring rate is not achievable, the rear can't go low enough, I opted to use 2 different spring set for this replica. I have also replicated the correct weight figure from corner weight ( with some fuel ) result in real life, as well as weight distribution.

There are 2 sets of suspension setup, one is mainly aimed at street use with softer springs from AFCO and the other is aimed at track racing with Swift Hypercoils at close to double the rate of the original Scuderia Gen II OEM Springs. A track oriented alignment has also been used ( camber and toe ).

Ride height has also been replicated, real life F430 Scuderia stock height has a high rake at close to 22mm difference ( higher rear ). For this replica I decided to use smaller amount of rake highly recommended at Ferrari owner forum - 12mm, this is a good balance for track driving and street in real life - slightly tighter with less rake.
The effect is opposite in GT6, another PD blunder :lol:. To compensate for the ride height and camber used, I have tuned the damper for more neutral balance and to allow the driver to throttle steer even when at the apex, modulate the throttle to steer the nose. Due to the high degree of camber, the Ferrari needs smooth steering to avoid sudden loss of grip at either end when on comfort tires.

LSD uses 2 way to simulate E Diff with moderate locking rate and medium preload.

The F430 Scuderia can replicate the Spa lap time on comfort soft tire. I managed 2:39s in 1st lap :) The balance is very good and fun to drive, especially at Eau Rouge :D

UPDATE : Added new suspension setup, factory alignment + ride height and medium camber for street and track.

The Ferrari 430 Scuderia has been updated, any feedback is greatly appreciated on all alignment :)

ACTIVE TRACTION SERVICE / ACROSS
HONDA Civic EG6 Race Car Replica

Tuned to replicate ATS/Across Civic Race Car
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_126.jpg

CAR : Honda Civic SiR-II ( EG ) '95
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 247 HP at 8300 RPM
Torque : 159.1 ft-lb at 7800 RPM
Weight: 876 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42
Performance Points: 452

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real car has roll cage and extensive chassis reinforcement.
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type C
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS TE37V in White
Car Paint : Pure White or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - J's Racing CRUX SPL Racing Coilover Damper Kit with CRAFT Spings ( 630/560 )
Medium Camber with Rake - Real Life Based

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 120
Spring Rate: 11.25 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.3
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.00

Suspension - J's Racing CRUX SPL Racing Coilover Damper Kit with CRAFT Spings ( 630/560 )
Low Camber with NO Rake

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 90
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.3

No Front Camber with NO Rake

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.0 1.3
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.05

LSD - 1.5 way ATS LSD Type D20 ( 20 Internal Disc with 45 Cam Angle )
Initial Torque : 20
Braking Sensitivity: 13

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock Gearing with ATS Final Gear 4.928
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Set Auto Max Speed at 310kmh / 193mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.230
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.458
4th 1.107
5th 0.848
6th 0.806 ( IGNORE THIS - for authenticity )
Set Final to 4.928 - for higher top speed, use lower final : 4.710, 4.400, 4.267, 4.000 or for shorter top speed : 5.167

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 4/5 for example.
Notes :

I made this race car replica long ago, forgotten in my own garage :lol:

The replica is based on ATS & Across Civic Si Race Car built and run by ATS USA. The real car has 218+ at the wheel HP engine - about 247HP at the crank with 10-15% calculated HP driveline loss. Engine is specially built by J's Racing using TODA Racing parts, J's Racing ECU and fuel system, ATS drive line parts ( Clutch, LSD and Final Gear ). Weight at 1930lbs with no driver - about 876kg. Weight distribution is at 58/42 - with only 2kg ballast possible, this is the best I can get. Most lightweight Civic EG race cars has 60/40 or 59/41 distribution, so it's not bad :P The ATS/Across Civic has mostly J's Racing parts, from exhaust to body work ( GT wing, hood, front spoiler, racing radiator, racing diff cooler etc )

Suspension comes from J's Racing CRUX SPL Coilover Damper coupled with CRAFT springs. The real spring rate can't be achieved in GT6 as they are very high, so I choose to adapt the value ratio and make do with 11.25/10.00 spring rate. I have also adapted the ride height ( rake - lower rear ), this has reversed effect in GT6, giving less rotation, but I tuned the damper, ARB, and toe to combat this. Camber is set at 2.0/1.3, based on typical mild camber setup for EG6 race/track car. I have also provided additional suspension setup with different alignment and ride height ( no rake, low camber and no camber ) These additional setup will give better rotation that might be beneficial for online racing.

ATS LSD type D20 has been used on the real car, with aggressive super strong locking performance, equipped with 20 internal discs, 45 cam angle and 1.5 way setup. The LSD inGT6 has been setup with medium preload, and locking rate to reflect real car LSD performance. Gear ratio remain stock with only ATS high final gear used ( 4.928 ). I have provided several additional final gear ratio based on MFactory Final Gear Set.

The car has been built to be versatile, it can be run on comfort soft to racing hard tires. With Sports Soft and Racing Hard, the handling and grip limit is exceptional, and gives the feeling of actual Civic race car :P Fit SS or RH and drive at Green Hell for great driving fun.

If wanted the car for 450PP racing, simply use the power limiter :).

I mainly tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Nordschleife, Silverstone GP and Suzuka. At Silverstone GP and SS tire, it managed consistent 2:20s lap, which is quick for less than 250HP FF car. I have also provided below in attachment, the replay of the run, enjoy the view.

New EG6-12.jpg
New EG6-5.jpg
New EG6-6.jpg
New EG6-7.jpg
New EG6-8.jpg
New EG6-9.jpg
New EG6-10.jpg
New EG6-11.jpg

Attachments

• ATSCivic2m20sSilverstoneGPSS.zip
    463.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Any Chance of making a Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570 Superleggera replica? :)

I may have made it long ago, not sure, will need to check my garage, it may have been Best Motoring Gallardo Superleggera :P I'll try to fit it on my posting schedule as I have been getting less play time.

Specs

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real car has roll cage and extensive chassis reinforcement.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Low Camber with NO Rake

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.230
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.458
4th 1.107
5th 0.848
Set Final to 4.928 - for higher top speed, use lower final : 4.710, 4.400, 4.267, 4.000 or for shorter top speed : 5.167

AERO

Brake Balance:

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 4/5 for example.
Notes :

The replica is based on ATS & Across Civic Si Race Car built and run by ATS USA. The real car has 218+ at the wheel HP engine - about 247HP at the crank with 10-15% calculated HP driveline loss. Engine is specially built by J's Racing using TODA Racing parts, J's Racing ECU and fuel system, ATS drive line parts ( Clutch, LSD and Final Gear ). Weight at 1930lbs with no driver - about 876kg. Weight distribution is at 58/42 - with only 2kg ballast possible, this is the best I can get. Most lightweight Civic EG race cars has 60/40 or 59/41 distribution, so it's not bad :P The ATS/Across Civic has mostly J's Racing parts, from exhaust to body work ( GT wing, hood, front spoiler, racing radiator, racing diff cooler etc )

Suspension comes from J's Racing CRUX SPL Coilover Damper coupled with CRAFT springs. The real spring rate can't be achieved in GT6 as they are very high, so I choose to adapt the value ratio and make do with 11.25/10.00 spring rate. I have also adapted the ride height ( rake - lower rear ), this has reversed effect in GT6, giving less rotation, but I tuned the damper, ARB, and toe to combat this. Camber is set at 2.0/1.3, based on typical mild camber setup for EG6 race/track car. I have also provided additional suspension setup with different alignment and ride height ( no rake, low camber and no camber ) These additional setup will give better rotation that might be beneficial for online racing.

ATS LSD type D20 has been used on the real car, with aggressive super strong locking performance, equipped with 20 internal discs, 45 cam angle and 1.5 way setup. The LSD inGT6 has been setup with medium preload, and locking rate to reflect real car LSD performance. Gear ratio remain stock with only ATS high final gear used ( 4.928 ). I have provided several additional final gear ratio based on MFactory Final Gear Set.

The car has been built to be versatile, it can be run on comfort soft to racing hard tires. With Sports Soft and Racing Hard, the handling and grip limit is exceptional, and gives the feeling of actual Civic race car :P Fit SS or RH and drive at Green Hell for great driving fun.

I mainly tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Nordschleife, Silverstone GP and Suzuka. At Silverstone GP and SS tire, it managed consistent 2:20s lap, which is quick for less than 250HP FF car. I have also provided below in attachment, the replay of the run, enjoy the view.

View attachment 203660 View attachment 203662 View attachment 203663 View attachment 203664 View attachment 203665 View attachment 203666 View attachment 203667 View attachment 203668

I have posted/updated the ATS/Across Civic EG6 Race Car. Hope the car will give fun racing.

I just tried some of your new Scuderia settings. The factory alignment version is the easiest version to drive, it is very stable and still rotates easily, with a nice balance for gently power-sliding out of corners. 👍 Great car. I also tried the High camber Track setup. This one was very tricky to drive, especially over the bumps and curbs at Spa. I think that the camber might be too high for sports hard tires (the medium camber car felt very similar), and the lack of toe on the front makes it feel very aggressive and sharp, but also more difficult for someone like me to get around the track. It is still a good car, it just doesn't fit well with my driving style

I just tried some of your new Scuderia settings. The factory alignment version is the easiest version to drive, it is very stable and still rotates easily, with a nice balance for gently power-sliding out of corners. 👍 Great car. I also tried the High camber Track setup. This one was very tricky to drive, especially over the bumps and curbs at Spa. I think that the camber might be too high for sports hard tires (the medium camber car felt very similar), and the lack of toe on the front makes it feel very aggressive and sharp, but also more difficult for someone like me to get around the track. It is still a good car, it just doesn't fit well with my driving style

Thanks for the review :) The high camber spec alignment indeed trickier to drive, have you tried both spring rate set ( street and track ) ? I would recommend sports medium for high camber if you find the car harder to control and always avoid the curbs, they are nasty for the F430 with stiff springs :D

J'S Racing/MFactory Honda Civic SiR 420PP
FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge

Special Build Civic EG6 J's Racing/Mfactory 420PP
Comfort Medium

CAR : Honda Civic SiR-II ( EG ) '91
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 216 HP at 8300 RPM
Torque : 140.2 ft-lb at 7800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 980 kg
Ballast : 106 kg
Ballast Position : -44
Weight Distribution : 62 / 38
Performance Points: 420

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Gainer in White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Five Speed Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - J's Racing CRUX SPL Racing Coilover Damper Kit with SWIFT Spings
Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 14.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 6

LSD - 1.5 way J's Racing LSD
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 33

Brake Balance:
3/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 2 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/5 brake balance as starting point.
Notes :

This J's Racing Honda EG6 is based on Honda One Make Race Series in Japan. For this 420PP FITT version, I choose to go NA only and set the power at close to 220PS with just below 1000kg weight. The real car distribution is also retained at 62/38.

Suspension comes from J's Racing CRUX SPL Coilover Damper with SWIFT springs. Base spring rate at 14/10 is used. I have also adapted the ride height ( lower front ), this has reversed effect in GT6, giving less rotation, but I tuned the damper, ARB, and toe to combat this. Camber is set at 2.0/1.3, based on typical mild camber setup for EG6 race/track car.

J's Racing 1,5 way LSD has been used on the real car, with aggressive locking performance and medium torque preload. The LSD in GT6 has been setup with medium preload, and locking rate to reflect real car LSD performance. Five speed transmission is used to conform with rules.

The car has been built to be versatile, it can be run on comfort tire to racing hard tires. With Sports Soft and Racing Hard, the handling and grip limit is exceptional, and gives the feeling of actual Civic race car :P Fit SS or RH and drive at Green Hell for great driving fun.

EG6Js.jpg

Last edited:
J'S Racing/MFactory Honda Civic SiR 450PP

Special Build Civic EG6 J's Racing/Mfactory

CAR : Honda Civic SiR-II ( EG ) '91 ( also works on '92, '93 , '95 model )

Specs
Horsepower: 270 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 169.0 ft-lb at 8000 RPM
Weight: 980 kg
Ballast : 106 kg
Ballast Position : -44
Weight Distribution : 62 / 38
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY - for racing tire fitment.
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS TE37V or RAYS 57Gainer in White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

No Front Camber

Front, Rear

LSD - 1.5 way J's Racing LSD
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 33

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Y2M3 Integra DC5 Gearbox with MFactory Close Ratio Gear Set and Stock DC5 Final Gear
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Set Auto Max Speed at 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.130
2nd 2.167
3rd 1.647
4th 1.286
5th 1.043
6th 0.851
Set Final to 4.764 - for higher top speed, use lower final : 4.389 from Acura RSX Type S or for shorter top speed : 5.062 from FD2 Civic Type R.

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

This is 450PP Honda Civic EG6 built for racing :) Based on J's Racing Honda EG6 One Make Race Series Race Car. I built a custom tuned Civic this time, with DC5 Integra 6 speed transplant, Mfactory parts for transmission, J's Racing LSD and suspension. The focus is on NA only engine and lightweight.

Suspension comes from J's Racing CRUX SPL Coilover Damper with SWIFT springs. The base 14/10 spring rate has been used. 2 Suspension setup has been included, one with medium camber and one with zero front camber.

J's Racing LSD replica in GT6 has been setup with medium preload, and locking rate to reflect real car LSD performance. For gearing, MFactory 6 speed close ratio gear set for DC5 Integra K20A has been implemented, giving rapid acceleration and spread that take advantage of the Vtec engine. Final gear uses stock DC5 final, I have also given 2 more final from Acura RSX Type S ( lower final 4.389 for higher top speed ) and FD2 Civic Type R Final ( 5.062 for lower top speed )

I mainly tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Nordschleife, Silverstone GP and Suzuka.

EG6Js.jpg

Last edited:
Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2
LM Replica 1995 GT2 Class Winner No 84
Keiichi Tsuchiya, Akira Iida and Kunimitsu Takahashi

Tuned to replicate Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2
Sports Medium to Racing Hard

Twin Ring Motegi East Course.jpg

CAR : Acura NSX LM Race Car '91
Tire : Sports Medium to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 380 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 272.2 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.4%
Weight: 1045 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54
Performance Points: 518

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Standard
Car Paint : Formula Red or any solid red.
Driver Number : 84, Font Type B

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - EIBACH Springs with Dynamic Damper
High Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.84
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Camber Angle: 3.2 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.32

Suspension - EIBACH Springs with Dynamic Damper - Special Non Body Rigidity Version
High Camber

Front, Rear

Dampers (Extension): 6 6

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1.jpg

LSD - 1.5 way Hewland LSD
Braking Sensitivity: 15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND 5 Speed Sequential Gearbox with LLS Type Catalogue Ratio and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.500
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.063
3rd 1.611
4th 1.320
5th 1.081
Set Final to 3.444

AERO
Front : 150
Rear : 300

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.
Twin Ring Motegi East Course_2.jpg

Notes :

The NSX GT2 was entered in 1995 Le Mans, the car number 84 driven by Akira Iida, Kunimitsu Takahashi, and Keiichi Tsuchiya. It became the class winner.

This replica is based on that same car. I did a lot of research to find details and specs. Some of them can't be achieved accurately. There have been different weight figure, 1043kg and 1050kg. The GT6 NSX LM can only go as low as 1045kg. Power is at 380HP, but later on the NSX GT2 with different chassis has 400HP power in 2001 when it raced in European Endurance series. The Gran Turismo version on PSX has 549HP power and 1050kg. This power level can't be achieved in GT6.

I based the suspension on the 2001 update NSX GT2 to compete with modern race car spec. The suspension uses Eibach springs and Dynamic Damper System. I set the spring rate to similar ratio as used on JGTC NSX as the value range is not reachable in GT6. This should give similar handling albeit at softer overall rate. I have also setup the damper, ARB and alignment to work with the extra rigidity applied and include a damper setup for non body rigidity for those who don't want to apply the irreversible upgrade.

LSD is 1.5 way, with high preload and lock to ensure stability. Gearing is based on Hewland 5 Speed Sequential as it used on 1995 Le Mans. I adapted the current Hewland offering of 5 speed sequential for MR cars, the ratio and finals are taken from the Hewland catalogue, aimed to replicate the top speed during the race at close to 280kmh.

The NSX GT2 Team Kunimitsu has been tuned and tested at La Sarthe, Silverstone GP, Special Stage Route 5 and Motegi East Course. It can lap SSR5 in 1:28s and Motegi East in 1:27s on SM tires.

IMG_1784.jpg
1NSX015.jpg
1NSX016.jpg
201302130639_024.jpg
201302130639_062.jpg

Last edited:
Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2
FITT Hot Version

Special Build Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2 for FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge
Sports Medium

Twin Ring Motegi East Course.jpg

Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Weight: 1060 kg
Ballast : 15 kg
Ballast Position : 35
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55
Performance Points: 517

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Medium Camber

Front, Rear

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1.jpg

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND 5 Speed Sequential Gearbox with LLS Type Catalogue Ratio and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.500
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.063
3rd 1.611
4th 1.320
5th 1.081
Set Final to 3.444

AERO

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 3/3 for example.
Notes :

The NSX GT2 was entered in 1995 Le Mans, the car number 84 driven by Akira Iida, Kunimitsu Takahashi, and Keiichi Tsuchiya. It became the class winner.

This replica is based on that same car. I did a lot of research to find details and specs. Some of them can't be achieved accurately. There have been different weight figure, 1043kg and 1050kg. The GT6 NSX LM can only go as low as 1045kg. Power is at 380HP, but later on the NSX GT2 with different chassis has 400HP power in 2001 when it raced in European Endurance series. The Gran Turismo version on PSX has 549HP power and 1050kg. This power level can't be achieved in GT6. For this FITT version, weight is at 1060kg and 45/55 weight distribution to conform with the rules at 517PP

I based the suspension on the 2001 update NSX GT2 to compete with modern race car spec. The suspension uses Eibach springs and Dynamic Damper System. I set the spring rate to similar ratio as used on JGTC NSX as the value range is not reachable in GT6. This should give similar handling albeit at softer overall rate. I have also setup the damper, ARB and alignment to work with the extra rigidity applied and include a damper setup for non body rigidity for those who don't want to apply the irreversible upgrade.

LSD is 1.5 way, with high preload and lock to ensure stability. Gearing is based on Hewland 5 Speed Sequential as it used on 1995 Le Mans. I adapted the current Hewland offering of 5 speed sequential for MR cars, the ratio and finals are taken from the Hewland catalogue, aimed to replicate the top speed during the race at close to 280kmh.

The NSX GT2 Team Kunimitsu has been tuned and tested at La Sarthe, Silverstone GP, Special Stage Route 5 and Motegi East Course. It can lap SSR5 in 1:28s and Motegi East in 1:27s on SM tires.

IMG_2302.jpg
1NSX015.jpg
1NSX016.jpg
IMG_1784.jpg

Last edited:

Specs

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Low Camber with NO Rake

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.230
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.458
4th 1.107
5th 0.848

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

If wanted the car for 450PP racing, simply use the power limiter :).

View attachment 203660 View attachment 203662 View attachment 203663 View attachment 203664 View attachment 203665 View attachment 203666 View attachment 203667 View attachment 203668
|Real life based |SH| A-Spec Seasonal 550PP @ Silverstone GP|Winner |
Wonderful release! 👍

Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2

Tuned to replicate Team Kunimitsu NSX GT2
Sports Medium to Racing Hard

Tire : Sports Medium to Racing Hard

Specs
Weight: 1045 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54
Performance Points: 518

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

High Camber

Front, Rear

Suspension - EIBACH Springs with Dynamic Damper - Special Non Body Rigidity Version
High Camber

Front, Rear

Dampers (Extension): 6 6

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.500
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.063
3rd 1.611
4th 1.320
5th 1.081
Set Final to 3.444

AERO

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is based on that same car. I did a lot of research to find details and specs. Some of them can't be achieved accurately. There have been different weight figure, 1043kg and 1050kg. The GT6 NSX LM can only go as low as 1045kg. Power is at 380HP, but later on the NSX GT2 with different chassis has 400HP power in 2001 when it raced in European Endurance series. The Gran Turismo version on PSX has 549HP power and 1050kg. This power level can't be achieved in GT6.

View attachment 204181 View attachment 204182 View attachment 204183 View attachment 204184 View attachment 204185

I need more of me too :lol:, I haven't got 1.11 yet :( Someday :lol:

Wow, simply awesome, thank you for the video :) Good driving !!! May I put this on the replica post ? I will post the video on the current FITT Hot Version :D Anything about the car that worth mentioning ?
Sure, my friend, feel free to use it. Nothing to mention, except that it drives like it has to drive. ;) 👍

Back