RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R "HAKOSUKA" (KPGC10) '70
GRIP/DRIFT Entry Level Real World Setup

Special Build of Grip/Drift Entry Level Hakosuka
Comfort Hard to Comfort Soft

CAR : Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Soft

Specs

Horsepower: 183 HP / 185 PS at 7200 RPM
Torque: 147.6 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1100 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 as stock
Performance Points: 392

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up American Racing Vintage TORQ THRUST painted in Metallic Dark Grey
Car Paint : Titanium Gray Metallic II or Brilliant Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

GRIP Pack
Suspension - Swift Springs 200/400 with Aragosta Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 120 ( to replicate visual level height )
Spring Rate: 3.57 7.14
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.09 0.36

LSD - 1.5 Way NISMO GT Pro TT LSD
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

DRIFT Pack - Comfort Hard Tire - Highly Recommended
Suspension - Swift Springs 200/400 with Aragosta Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 120 ( to replicate visual level height )
Spring Rate: 3.57 7.14
Dampers (Compression): 4 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.09 0.36

LSD - 2 Way Drift Spec TOMEI Technical TRAX Advance LSD
Initial Torque : 48
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 40

Brake Balance:
4/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 4/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

I have owned this Hakosuka since early days of GT6. I really love this legendary GTR :P

First of all, I built this car using real world tuning approach, from my past experience and consulting friends who have had experience with the car, I decided to use 200/400 spring and tuned the damper to balance the car from using front lower ride height. I used much lower front ride height to visually replicate the close to level ride height of a tuned Hakosuka in real life. In real life, Hakosuka needs very high rear spring to avoid bottom out when tuned for track/drift.

I included 2 Pack Setup, one for Grip another for Drift. The Grip Pack uses damper and ARB tuned for grip street/track driving with LSD in 1.5 way from NISMO GT PRO TT.

While for Drift Pack, damper has been stiffened at the rear for more control and ARB is also stiffer at the rear to increase response and easier to rotate. LSD is 2 way courtesy of TOMEI Technical Trax Advance LSD, with high initial torque and cam angle, the LSD in real life is bred for drift :)

Power is modest 185PS, this is more than enough for entry level drifting :P I recommend Tsukuba for drifting practice. The car favors feint drift technique, but you can also use E brake to initiate drift.

ENJOY :cheers:
|NB|Classic Sport Car Series|CS|Grip Pack|Camber|ABS 1|Winner| 👍

I will be making a new replica line up soon, GT4 class. I'm going to post more tunes the next time I play, stay tuned :P

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_101.jpg

Last edited:
Dodge SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica
Tuned to replicate Dodge SRT Viper GT3R Max Unrestricted version
( Flat Floor version )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : SRT Viper GTS '13
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 680 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 643.4 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.9%
Weight: 1295 kg
Ballast : 50 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 618

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floors Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG or Silver
Car Paint : Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with 4 Way Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.02
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way Mechanical Ramp Style LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 427D 6 Speed Paddle Shift with 416 Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 2.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary )

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is flat floor version with considerable more grip from front and rear downforce.

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 643 ( closest I can get ).

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit and to work together with the added flat floor + rear diffuser.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, high preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Silverstone GP.

At Silverstone GP it still easily lap in 2:00s flat with flat floor.

I consider this as a base tune, feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

I need help setting up the transmission. First of all, what does that "set default" mean? Second, after adjusting the final and max speed, I can't get the individual gears to line up. Either they don't go low enough or vice versa. I have all power parts installed, even those not needed in the complete car. Do I need to strip them off and just leave the racing exhaust or what? Also, do I alter the power limiter before or after setting up the transmission?

Hey Ridox... I just wanted to let you know I am closing this account. Thank you for all your help. It was good knowing you.

Cheers and keep up the great work my friend.

I need help setting up the transmission. First of all, what does that "set default" mean? Second, after adjusting the final and max speed, I can't get the individual gears to line up. Either they don't go low enough or vice versa. I have all power parts installed, even those not needed in the complete car. Do I need to strip them off and just leave the racing exhaust or what? Also, do I alter the power limiter before or after setting up the transmission?

Set default mean, to use stock transmission while installing all power parts or if you have other than stock installed-change it back to stock then change again to custom. In this case only the racing exhaust is used on the Viper GT3R. Once that installed, choose custom transmission, do not adjust the top speed, straight away move the final to 4.150, then move the top speed to 240kmh / 149mph. Now start adjusting the gears, once that done, adjust the final again to 2.889.

You need to know that certain power parts increases rpm, I setup the gearing with only one rpm increase part ( racing exhaust ), there are several parts that increases rpm. Every part that increase rpm will change the range of value of gearing in each gear from 1st to 6th, change the top speed range and each final ratio value will give different range. The parts that increase rpm : Engine tuning, ECU, Catalytic converter sports, and exhaust ( they are stackable, which means more of these parts/higher level installed, the higher rpm is increased ).
Parts that can safely be installed ( do not increase rpm ) : supercharger, turbo kits, intake tuning, and exhaust manifold.

You can replace racing exhaust with something else as long as the rpm increase is the same, so say if the racing exhaust increase peak HP rpm on the garage menu from 7000rpm to 7600rpm, you can remove the exhaust ( use sports or semi racing ) then add ECU and/or converter sports or engine tuning to achieve same 7600rpm. The gearing will still work, as long as the max rpm is the same.

Power limiter do not have any effect on transmission ratio, you can alter it anytime.

Hey Ridox... I just wanted to let you know I am closing this account. Thank you for all your help. It was good knowing you.

Cheers and keep up the great work my friend.

:( Sorry to hear you are leaving GTP, is there anything that can keep you to stay ?

Hey Ridox, regarding the 1.09 update and the supposedly fixed camber, will any of your replica tunes have issues, because i noticed that you use 0.2/0.2 most of the time, or do you always try to use the real life camber setup? And if not, do you plan to go back and readjust?

Dodge SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica
Tuned to replicate Dodge SRT Viper GT3R Max Unrestricted version
( Flat Floor version )

CAR : SRT Viper GTS '13

Specs
Horsepower: 680 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 643.4 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.9%
Weight: 1295 kg
Ballast : 50 kg
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 618

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floors Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG or Silver
Car Paint : Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with 4 Way Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.02
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3

LSD - 2 Way Mechanical Ramp Style LSD
Initial Torque : 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 427D 6 Speed Paddle Shift with 416 Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 2.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary )

AERO

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is flat floor version with considerable more grip from front and rear downforce.

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 643 ( closest I can get ).

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit and to work together with the added flat floor + rear diffuser.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, high preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Silverstone GP.

At Silverstone GP it still easily lap in 2:00s flat with flat floor.

I consider this as a base tune, feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

I have to say it again: Amazing machine!

\SS\Power Level to 600PP\Camber\ABS 1\A-Spec Expert Winner\ 👍

Hey Ridox, regarding the 1.09 update and the supposedly fixed camber, will any of your replica tunes have issues, because i noticed that you use 0.2/0.2 most of the time, or do you always try to use the real life camber setup? And if not, do you plan to go back and readjust?

I will when I update mine to 1.09, sometime at the end of the week though, very busy :( I used 0.2 as placeholder when camber still broken, some cars have real life alignment like the F40, F430 and NSX, still have to test them again though and may make some tweaks. I will revisit old tunes and replicas one by one, slowly and post GT4 cars 1 by 1. So excited to drive with proper camber physics.

I have to say it again: Amazing machine!

\SS\Power Level to 600PP\Camber\ABS 1\A-Spec Expert Winner\ 👍

This is with 0.2 camber and 1.09 ? If so, that is amazing indeed :P

I will when I update mine to 1.09, sometime at the end of the week though, very busy :( I used 0.2 as placeholder when camber still broken, some cars have real life alignment like the F40, F430 and NSX, still have to test them again though and may make some tweaks. I will revisit old tunes and replicas one by one, slowly and post GT4 cars 1 by 1. So excited to drive with proper camber physics.

This is with 0.2 camber and 1.09 ? If so, that is amazing indeed :P
Yes, your camber setting has been used, and 1.09. Can't wait for your fine tunings.:cheers: 👍

Yes, your camber setting has been used, and 1.09. Can't wait for your fine tunings.:cheers: 👍

Could you try 2.0 camber front and rear or 1.5 rear and 2.5 front :)

Here is a partial list of GT4 cars that I have built last week and needs some more testing with the new camber fix.

RJN NISMO 370Z GT4
GPRM GT86 GT4
Riley Technologies Camaro GS/GT4
Callaway Competition GmbH Corvette C6 GT4
BMW Motorsports M3 GT4
Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
Lotus Evora GT4
Ford Racing FR500 C Mustang GT4

All are targeted to consistently lap 2:14s to 2:15s lap on SS tire ( Hard Slick IRL ) at Silverstone GP to replicate real life lap performance during qualifying and races. Might also include Spa as test track for reference.

All of them can lap 2:15s at Silverstone GP on broken camber ( 1.08 ) :D and they all have high camber setup to reflect real life race cars setup. All are around 500+PP.

At Suzuka, I'm fastest with camber 0 for Viper GTS '13. :odd:

Oh, that doesn't sound really good :confused: Maybe because the tune was made for 0.2 camber :lol:

What camber did you run the Viper with ? Maybe lowering ARB to 2/2, lower all damper value by 1, increase front toe out to -0.14 and rear toe in 0.14, use 3.0 front camber and 2.0 rear camber ?

Oh, that doesn't sound really good :confused: Maybe because the tune was made for 0.2 camber :lol:

What camber did you run the Viper with ? ...
I've ran 2.5/1.5 -- 2/2 -- 1.5/0.5.
I felt 2.5/1.5 being very good, but the lap time wasn't. More tests required. :ouch:

Review of @Ridox2JZGTE's Honda NSX Type R '92 Ayrton Senna Replica
Tested with G27, No aids except ABS = 1

Tires: Comfort Soft

Part 1: Game Version 1.08
This car is nicely balanced and the second MR tune I have driven in GT6, now I understand how MR cars should handle. It tells you how to drive it if you listen, a little more throttle control is needed during sharper corners but it can recover if you catch the rotation early enough. Braking is better in a straight line and there is some lift off throttle rotation (LOTR) but nothing too serious. It attacks corners very well, there is a hint of understeer near exit, but nothing that can't be solved with a little LOTR. There is a little hopping if I take a corner too sharp but otherwise it is very smooth and transitions very well, no snap oversteer.

Tsukuba = 1:07.063
Suzuka = 2.32.534

Part 2: Game Version 1.09
Note: I checked stock suspension settings before and after, camber was at 0/0 and is now at 0.5/1.5 which is close to you're settings on this car.
The main thing I noticed was that the rear felt a little more loose requiring even more concentration at the limit. When getting back on the throttle through the S curves, the limit of grip seemed to become bigger than before but I could still break loose if I pushed hard.

Tsukuba = 1:05.668
Suzuka = 2:29.229

Conclusion: This tune was very well made and it works very well in both versions of the game. I enjoyed throwing this car around the track.

RJN Motorsport NISMO Nissan Fairlady 370Z ( Z34 ) '08 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate RJN NISMO 370Z GT4
Team PlayStation GT Academy
Sports Soft

CAR : Nissan Fairlady 370Z (Z34) '08
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 404 HP / 410PS at 7200 RPM
Torque : 321.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1300 kg
Ballast : 76 kg
Ballast Position : -24
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 - as in real life.
Performance Points: 503

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type C
Height -2 and Width +15
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Botticelli III in Black
Car Paint : Black or Yellow or Matte Black or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with Uprated Swift Springs and 2 Way Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 3.3 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 2 Way NISMO GT LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - QUAIFE 370Z 6 Speed Sequential Racing Gearbox with Stock Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.768
Set Auto Max Speed at 220kmh / 137mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000
Set Final : 3.692

AERO

Brake Balance:
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
My 1st built among many of GT4 cars that are on the works. I was fascinated by this car as I read on GT Academy winners racing it at Endurance races in Europe. A few years back it was 350Z, but from a couple of years ago, 370Z is used.

I based this replica on the latest 370Z GT4, built by RJN Motorsport with extensive parts from NISMO bin :D The engine is unique ( HR version fly by wire throttle ), natural aspiration + tuned exhaust and NISMO expertise + parts, stroked to 3.8 litres, produces close to 440HP. For BOP ( balance of performance ), the engine is tuned to produce 410PS instead or 404HP.

The body has been lightened and seam welded with weld in cage, the car tips the scale at 1300kg.

Suspension comes from custom coilover with Swift springs and 2 way Bilstein damper. I set the springs at both 16kg/mm to maintain solid composure during hard cornering. The balance is very well maintained from entry to exit. Camber has been set quite aggressively to provide much needed traction on medium to high speed corners. Damper and ARB are tuned for less roll, but still gives some room for the tire to flex and grip with traction by minimizing excess weight transfer under acceleration.

The car uses QUAIFE 6 speed sequential gearbox, with specific ratio setup for 370Z, while still using stock final. This gives the 370Z good spread with plenty of pull and respectable top speed at just over 260km/h. Lower the final if wanted more top speed. The real car has twin plate Alcon Clutch, and twin plate clutch is installed in this build.

LSD comes from NISMO GT Plate LSD, I setup a 2 way with high preload to maximize traction. Brakes IRL comes from Alcon with 6 pot front and 4 pot rear and large diameter discs.

The rear wing is custom, there are variances in real life, some uses low profile rear wing that looks close to NISMO wing, some uses bigger carbon fiber GT style wing. I used custom wing in this replica.

To replicate the lap time done during European GT4 Cup, I used Sports Soft tire. The real life 370Z GT4 laps Silverstone GP at 2:15.069 back in 2011 GT European Cup in the hands of Jordan Tresson / Alex Buncombe, GTA winner. On SS tires, the replica easily can break into 2:14s, similar to the quickest GT4 cars in real life ( M3 GT4 )

I also tested the car at Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst back in 1.08. Thanks to the help of @danbojte with further testing the car on 1.09 and wheel, the tune proved to be solid and posted as is. The replica should also work on Racing Hard tire.

370zgt41.jpg

370zgt4jordan1.jpg

1331134284PMaurein069PMaurein.jpg

17_1yWi_74.jpg

Last edited:
AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version
Tuned to replicate Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sports Team Phoenix ) '12

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Weight: 1250 kg
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 607

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 594

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 591

GT AUTO
OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional - not installed in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
FRONT : 230
REAR : 680 ( Alternative setup is to use stock value or whatever values that suits the track or preferences - I recommend no more than 300 front aero and 730 rear aero, too high will lower acceleration and top speed)

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 38
Braking Sensitivity: 38

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 34
Braking Sensitivity: 34

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Coil Springs with Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 16.87
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07 - increase rear toe in if want more stability in low speed, I recommend no more than 0.21 as it makes the rear harder to rotate.

Alternative Setup ( Suspension/LSD/Aero ) for 1.09 :

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 19.xx (lowest possible)
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Camber Angle: 2.2 3.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alternate Aero :
FRONT : 280
REAR : 680

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 51
Acceleration Sensitivity: 51
Braking Sensitivity: 51

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Adapted Homologated Ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.032
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been overhauled from my older tune, incorporating new spring rate, damper, ARB, toe and camber. With the new setup, I can use same camber front and back, unlike in the older version :)
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, with similar setup like in 458 GT3, while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With stock gearing and 528HP, it manages 52.5xxs at Tsukuba, 1:23.3xxs at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:01s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

UPDATE : Added new alternate suspension and aero set, the alternate setup offers better low speed stability and lighter steering at medium and higher speed, LSD remains the same. The new alternate setup is capable of 1:59s at Silverstone GP :eek: with 552HP.

UPDATE for 1.09 : Added alternate suspension/LSD/aero to suit with the camber that now works, thanks to @danbojte for the test.

The R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix has been updated for 1.09, still under further testing, but should drive quite well, thanks to @danbojte for the assistance with testing.

the turbo and engine stage 3. so first reset it to default then set the final gear to 5.000
yea for first gear I can only get it to 3.133 and second I can only get 2.235 the rest of the gears I can get the numbers down
Do you have any power part installed that increase rpm, other than racing exhaust ?

Which gear that you cannot reach ? When you pick on custom transmission, immediately change the final to 5.000 first :)

Last edited:
Set default mean, to use stock transmission while installing all power parts or if you have other than stock installed-change it back to stock then change again to custom. In this case only the racing exhaust is used on the Viper GT3R. Once that installed, choose custom transmission, do not adjust the top speed, straight away move the final to 4.150, then move the top speed to 240kmh / 149mph. Now start adjusting the gears, once that done, adjust the final again to 2.889.

You need to know that certain power parts increases rpm, I setup the gearing with only one rpm increase part ( racing exhaust ), there are several parts that increases rpm. Every part that increase rpm will change the range of value of gearing in each gear from 1st to 6th, change the top speed range and each final ratio value will give different range. The parts that increase rpm : Engine tuning, ECU, Catalytic converter sports, and exhaust ( they are stackable, which means more of these parts/higher level installed, the higher rpm is increased ).
Parts that can safely be installed ( do not increase rpm ) : supercharger, turbo kits, intake tuning, and exhaust manifold.

You can replace racing exhaust with something else as long as the rpm increase is the same, so say if the racing exhaust increase peak HP rpm on the garage menu from 7000rpm to 7600rpm, you can remove the exhaust ( use sports or semi racing ) then add ECU and/or converter sports or engine tuning to achieve same 7600rpm. The gearing will still work, as long as the max rpm is the same.

Power limiter do not have any effect on transmission ratio, you can alter it anytime.

:( Sorry to hear you are leaving GTP, is there anything that can keep you to stay ?

the turbo and engine stage 3. so first reset it to default then set the final gear to 5.000
yea for first gear I can only get it to 3.133 and second I can only get 2.235 the rest of the gears I can get the numbers down

You have installed engine tuning stage 3, this increases rpm range and the ratio values are different and I setup the gearing with no power part that increases rpm range :) You can use 3.133 and 2.235, if you find them too close or too far apart, make some adjustment to suit the track :)

Sports Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type C
Height -2 and Width +15

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - QUAIFE 370Z 6 Speed Sequential Racing Gearbox with Stock Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.768
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Notes :
My 1st built among many of GT4 cars that are on the works. I was fascinated by this car as I read on GT Academy winners racing it at Endurance races in Europe. A few years back it was 350Z, but from a couple of years ago, 370Z is used.

I based this replica on the latest 370Z GT4, built by RJN Motorsport with extensive parts from NISMO bin :D The engine is unique ( HR version fly by wire throttle ), natural aspiration + tuned exhaust and NISMO expertise + parts, stroked to 3.8 litres, produces close to 440HP. For BOP ( balance of performance ), the engine is tuned to produce 410PS instead or 404HP.

The body has been lightened and seam welded with weld in cage, the car tips the scale at 1300kg.

Suspension comes from custom coilover with Swift springs and 2 way Bilstein damper. I set the springs at both 16kg/mm to maintain solid composure during hard cornering. The balance is very well maintained from entry to exit. Camber has been set quite aggressively to provide much needed traction on medium to high speed corners. Damper and ARB are tuned for less roll, but still gives some room for the tire to flex and grip with traction by minimizing excess weight transfer under acceleration.

The car uses QUAIFE 6 speed sequential gearbox, with specific ratio setup for 370Z, while still using stock final. This gives the 370Z good spread with plenty of pull and respectable top speed at just over 260km/h. Lower the final if wanted more top speed. The real car has twin plate Alcon Clutch, and twin plate clutch is installed in this build.

LSD comes from NISMO GT Plate LSD, I setup a 2 way with high preload to maximize traction. Brakes IRL comes from Alcon with 6 pot front and 4 pot rear and large diameter discs.

The rear wing is custom, there are variances in real life, some uses low profile rear wing that looks close to NISMO wing, some uses bigger carbon fiber GT style wing. I used custom wing in this replica.

To replicate the lap time done during European GT4 Cup, I used Sports Soft tire. The real life 370Z GT4 laps Silverstone GP at 2:15.069 back in 2011 GT European Cup in the hands of Jordan Tresson / Alex Buncombe, GTA winner. On SS tires, the replica easily can break into 2:14s, similar to the quickest GT4 cars in real life ( M3 GT4 )

I also tested the car at Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst back in 1.08. Thanks to the help of @danbojte with further testing the car on 1.09 and wheel, the tune proved to be solid and posted as is. The replica should also work on Racing Hard tire.

International B 10 Minute Race Brands Hatch | Brake Balance 5/5 | Winner! +10 seconds from 2nd...

Excelent tune friend! 👍

EDIT: Forgot, on Sports Hard!

Last edited:
Awesome :) Still can't believe a 1.08 tune can work on 1.09 without any changes :eek: Don't worry about the double post, can we get a mod to clean up a bit :D

sweeping-with-broom-smiley-emoticon.gif

In my modest opinion, some tunes i have are working better with values before 1.09...

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Replica ( Base Model )

Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 570PP ( Base Model )

CAR : Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP at 9100 RPM
Torque : 406.5 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Weight: 1247 kg
Ballast : 30 kg
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 570

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real 458 GT3 has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +10 and Width +32
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata / BBS LM-R / ENKEI RS05RR / RAYS 57Xtreme in Light Red Matte or Dark Grey or Black or Silver
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -INTRAX BLACK TITAN ARC 4 Way Damper with EIBACH ERS Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 77 77
Spring Rate: 16.67 11.49
Dampers (Compression): 5 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4

LSD - 2 Way Ferrari E-Differential
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 45

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Racing Sequential 6 Speed with Homologated ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
7th 0.898 ( IGNORE THIS )
Set Final : 3.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary, for example Bathurst works great on 3.725 )

AERO
FRONT : 100 ( FIXED )
REAR : 220 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
5/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/4 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the front.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
It all started with a message from a fellow member Danbojte :) Then I saw the red car in action at the track ( a picture of it :lol: ) and I realized I have the car in the garage, sitting there in stock form with over 200km from lapping Bathurst.

The Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 was born :D It's a loosely based on real life car, not a full replica so to speak, as detailed information are hard to find, but I do have some of the most important information at hand. I spent a good hour or so to find the needed information, and tuning/testing around 2 hours :)

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is a base model, a middle ground if you want to call it. Power is at 550CV or 543HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 2750lbs or 1247kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

I scoured the net for technical information of 458 GT3, I found some that I used here.

Suspension is based on INTRAX Black Titan ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) 4 Way Damper, a great damper kit that received great praise when tested on a 458 GT3 at Spa Francorchamps. Springs are EIBACH ERS, with a set of 3 options front and back :
Front
120-60-280 N/mm
120-60-300 N/mm - Installed
120-60-320 N/mm
Rear
170-60-180 N/mm
170-60-200 N/mm - Installed
170-60-220 N/mm

As these springs rate are way too high and not available in GT6, I used the middle range ratio 300/200 and adapt it on GT6, the front are 1.5 times harder than rear. I used 16.67kg front and 11.49kg rear and it works so well. With damper setup to maintain excellent traction in all conditions, entry, mid corner, or exits, you name it, this 458 GT3 does it well.

For transmission, the real car uses HEWLAND 6 speed gearbox, I managed to get rare information on the homologated gearing. Not sure if the final is fixed in real life, but in GT6 you are free to lower the final for higher top speed. The homologated gearing is setup to take advantage of the 458 GT3 engine peak power and torque, shift point is at 8700rpm ( 1st shift light ) and usable range from 7500-9000rpm. Again, real life spec works wonder in GT6, spot on !! Ignore the 7th gear for the sake of authenticity, if you find the car hitting the limiter on 6th, lower the final, I would recommend 3.725 for Bathurst ( 310+kmh top speed at conrod )

LSD, the real Ferrari 458 uses E-Diff, I read that it uses 2 way with capability to reduce locking rate under braking :eek: So, I fine tuned the LSD in GT6, using high preload commonly used on racing cars, and high locking rate on accel and brake. The value has been optimzed, a click up or down of value would give substantial changes :) Higher gives better traction and response at a cost of tightness, while lower will give more freedom of movement. I set both at 45, this is perfect for most situation. You can fine tune the 458 GT3 behavior just by using LSD - rough guide :
Static initial/preload at 28.
accel 48 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, very tight mid corner to exit )
accel 47 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, tight mid corner to exit )
accel 46 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, moderate mid corner to exit )
----accel 45 / brake 45 ( neutral all around - used on the tune )
accel 45 / brake 48 ( very tight entry, neutral mid corner to exit )
accel 44 / brake 44 ( slightly loose entry, slightly loose mid corner to exit ) - running lower will make the car more loose.

The tuning and testing process was done at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, and Bathurst.
This base model managed an easy 2:04.9xx at Bathurst during testing, 53.1s at Tsukuba, 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and 2:01s at Silverstone GP :D

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 570PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Update : Added optional custom rear wing + wheels selection and detailed spring rate value under notes.
Really nice tune...thank you :)

Sports Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type C
Height -2 and Width +15

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.768
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.770
2nd 2.057
3rd 1.579
4th 1.260
5th 1.104
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Finally got a chance to try this out and I have nothing but praise! It is a fantastic setup and I am looking forward to the rest of the GT4 cars.

LEXUS IS F '07 OHLINS R&T DFV/OS Giken Replica
Real World Setup

Tuned to replicate Lexus IS F Tsukuba Lap Record
Comfort Medium

LexusISF3.jpg

CAR : LEXUS IS F '07
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 416 HP / 422 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque : 372.7 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 93.4%
Weight: 1715 kg - official curb weight
Ballast : 92 kg
Ballast Position : -14
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as in real life
Performance Points: 496

GT AUTO
NO OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Silver or Blue

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

LexusISF12.jpg

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) - Stock Ride Height + Factory Alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 132 112
Spring Rate: 10.19 6.11
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.9 0.8 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.01 0.12 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) - 15mm Lowered Preset Ohlins Ride Height + Factory Alignment with Optimum Camber for Track
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 117 97
Camber Angle: 1.6 1.5 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.01 0.12 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

Suspension - OHLINS Road & Track DFV Coilover Damper Kit (100N/mm / 60N/mm ) -35mm Lowest Ride Height + Factory Alignment with Optimum Camber for Track
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 77
Camber Angle: 1.6 1.5 ( factory : F -0.87+-0.75, R -0.78+-0.75 )
Toe Angle: 0.02 0.24 ( factory : F 0.18mm+-2mm, R 3mm+-2mm ) GT6 values : F 0.02+-0.16, R 0.24+-0.16 - all values are total toe in ( + )

LSD - OS Giken SuperLock 1.5 Way LSD with Custom Preload and Lock
Initial Torque : 27
Braking Sensitivity: 17

AERO:
REAR : 30 ( Fixed )

Brake Balance:
6/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/7 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_136.jpg

Notes :

This special replica is one of the most enjoyable car to drive :)

The Lexus IS F in GT6 is a bit of a mess, a lot of inaccuracy, from power to weight specs. This particular build is replicating a stock powered Lexus IS F with aftermarket suspension and LSD to replace the awful brake based E-LSD that came from factory.

Power is 416HP, in GT6, the IS F came stock with too much power and way too light. Official curb weight is at 1715kg with 54/46 distribution. This figure is with full fuel tank.

For the suspension, I chose Ohlins Road and Track DFV coilover kit. With spring rate at 100N/mm and 60N/mm, the aim is to allow the IS F to be driven with comfort on the street, but also can double as weekend track warrior with good performance. I provided 3 sets of setup, 3 different ride height, stock, 15mm lowered preset from Ohlins and lowest -35mm ride height possible from the Ohlins R&T coilover.

For stock ride height, I used factory street alignment, while the lowered ride height are setup with optimal camber based on the Lexus manual factory alignment.

Factory camber alignment range : F -0.87 +- 0.75 and R -0.78 +- 0.75
Factory toe angle alignment range : F 0.18mm +- 2mm, R 3mm +- 2mm ( all are toe in value - positive ) GT6 values for toe in degree : F 0.02 +- 0.16, R 0.24 +- 0.16 - all base values are total toe in ( + )

LSD is 1.5 way OS Giken SuperLock with high preload and medium lock for balance on the street and track.

I tuned and tested mainly at Tsukuba, aiming to replicate real life record at 1:07.09. This is achievable on comfort medium tire. My test laps were in 1:06s. The replica was built in 1.08, please leave any feedback when driven on 1.09 :D

Stock ride height - Lexus Manual 131.7mm / 112.1mm
2007-lexus-is-f.jpg

GT6 - 132mm / 112mm
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_131.jpg

UPDATE : Corrected toe values.

Last edited:
Back