RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Could you guys put the tunes of replicas of SuperTurismo and the Accord, please?
I'll refine them a bit and if ridox wants to look at them and give me his opinion i would appreciate it :)
I didn't build superturismo replica, the accord euro r is a street car replica, I just added more power to see how it fared to azidahaka thread lap time. I will post the Accord with the Toyota bB and Maserati MC GT4. I might include 2 other version of Accord with 2 different coilover setup ( handles differently ) and Toyota bB with 450PP + swapped transmission replica for A spec racing.
I discovered i was tuning wrong car so i moved to accord euro '00 instead of '02... I tried my best on it, used just 1.0 camber and have half cm front higher than back... I'm no expert but it drives plesantly and seems realistic.

On cs on GVS i had a best of 2.16.5 and 2.08 on SS.

The alfa desperately needs SS tires, it's a second slower on CS and about half on SS. I tried to use more realistic settings on it inspired by ridox work.

Oh both on 275hps and 1140kgs.

Now i got the tuning bug for superturismo cars and i've started tuning prelude, primera and bulky cars of around '00 years. Lots of fun!

My accord was able to fight 2 laps with kaisto's ruf on nur24 and lost just by 0.2 seconds :)

I'll refine them a bit and if ridox wants to look at them and give me his opinion i would appreciate it :)

I discovered i was tuning wrong car so i moved to accord euro '00 instead of '02... I tried my best on it, used just 1.0 camber and have half cm front higher than back... I'm no expert but it drives plesantly and seems realistic.

On cs on GVS i had a best of 2.16.5 and 2.08 on SS.

The alfa desperately needs SS tires, it's a second slower on CS and about half on SS. I tried to use more realistic settings on it inspired by ridox work.

Oh both on 275hps and 1140kgs.

Now i got the tuning bug for superturismo cars and i've started tuning prelude, primera and bulky cars of around '00 years. Lots of fun!

My accord was able to fight 2 laps with kaisto's ruf on nur24 and lost just by 0.2 seconds :)

Mmm, interesting :) My replica actually follows real life ride height ( overhang ), so it has lower front than rear :P It drives quite well on 1.08, not sure if it will drive as good on 1.10 with camber working :scared:

I will experiment with Accord Euro '00 on 275HP and 1140kg on my next play, hopefully this weekend.

The camber i used, 1.0 , wont make car faster. I just use it for driveability, the setup is probably faster wo it...

Btw sound like a challenge lol me against a great tuner :D

Concerning front higher than back i remember reading some teams used a bit of it on some tracks to Help suspensions run. IIRC they did so on tracks with very twisty sections band long bends.

When braking i remember the front was millimeters from touching the tarmac...

The suspension setup used on the Accord Euro CL7 is based on 3 Japanese aftermarket company, I happen to come across detailed specs and test data including alignment from one of them. It's street oriented setup that can be driven at the track on street or semi slick tires. I think the Euro R CL1 is quicker than the CL7 '02 model.

The camber i used, 1.0 , wont make car faster. I just use it for driveability, the setup is probably faster wo it...

Btw sound like a challenge lol me against a great tuner :D

Concerning front higher than back i remember reading some teams used a bit of it on some tracks to Help suspensions run. IIRC they did so on tracks with very twisty sections band long bends.

When braking i remember the front was millimeters from touching the tarmac...

One of suspension setup on the accord has 1.0 front camber and it drives well as far as I remember.

Remember to concentrate on the driving feel if you are looking for realistic driving experience out of the car, this is my goal after replicating real life lap times. For example, cars with helical LSD won't drive like they have open diff, the Acccord Euro R has front helical LSD from factory. Fitting aftermarket clutch type LSD like ATS, OS Giken Superlock or Cusco RS will make the front wheel even more aggressive in maintaining same wheel speed.

Running higher front can be caused by many factors, from drivetrain weight distribution, chassis, suspension setup, track, and tires. Looks like the front higher in your example might be to avoid the front scraping under braking - maybe just one of the reasons.

The Accord Euro R replica has lower front to give better direction changes and less understeer on mid corner to exit ( IRL ), most coilover maker for the Euro R setup the ride height to drop more on the front than the rear - from 0.7 inch to 1.5+inch lower. ( TEIN, EIBACH PRO-kit etc )

TEIN H Tech kit default drop front 1.4in and rear 0.7in ( might drop lower with further adjustments )

HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance
Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00 NCP31

Tuned to replicate Toyota bB tuned with HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X
Comfort Hard

View attachment 194645
Street Low Recommended Ride Height

CAR : Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 107 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 104.1 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1040 kg
Ballast : 64 kg
Ballast Position : -33
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 326

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - MOTEGI Racing TOUGE in Black or OZ Racing Ultraleggera in Silver
Car Paint : Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Fully Customizable Suspension
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 143 131
Spring Rate: 5.00 4.70
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.40 ( Test Car Setup : Toe/Camber Front in 0 mm / -0°30' Toe/Camber Rear in 5mm / -1°10' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.6 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.28 ( Standard Factory Range : Toe/Camber Front in 0 ± 1mm / -0°35' ± 45' Toe/Camber Rear in 3.5 ± 3mm / -1°00' ± 45' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street LOW Recommended Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 123 118
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.40 ( Test Car Setup : Toe/Camber Front in 0 mm / -0°30' Toe/Camber Rear in 5mm / -1°10' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street LOW Recommended Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Toe Angle: 0.08 0.28 ( Standard Factory Range : Toe/Camber Front in 0 ± 1mm / -0°35' ± 45' Toe/Camber Rear in 3.5 ± 3mm / -1°00' ± 45' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 106

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height +
Test Car Alignment )

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 106

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Aggressive Anti Roll Bar for Track F/R : 3 5 - can be used on all variation

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Toyota C5601B 5 Speed + Final Swap
Install all power parts if applicable
Set Default
Set Final to 3.560
Set Auto Max Speed at 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.166
2nd 1.904
3rd 1.392
4th 1.031
5th 0.815
Set Final : 4.312

Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height
ToyotaBBHKS.jpg

LSD - 1.5 Way Cusco RS
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 33
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of most enjoyable FF to drive :)

The replica is based on test car used by HKS to develop the HIPERMAX S-Style X Coilover Kit series for the NCP31 Toyota bB,

As I built this on stock power and weight, the tire used is comfort hard which provides ample grip even for track duty.

Weight distribution at 61/39 is based on info I found on Scion XB ( the US market version of bB ).

Suspension from HKS, Hipermax S-Style X, a coilover kit designed to provide lowered stance while still providing excellent handling performance. Spring rate at 5/4.7 to balance between comfort and firm ride. I have provided a variety of ride height and alignment to choose from. A track oriented ARB also optional to use. The 1st picture can be replicated using Street Low Recommended ride height.

LSD uses Cusco RS 1.5 way, replicated with medium preload to maximize all available traction, while gearing, you can use stock AT 4 speed ratio or use the 5 speed Toyota C5610B transmission ( used on Corolla Levin/Sprinter AE101/111, Vios Turbo, Celica and Starlet Glanza V ) The 5 speed swap provide good spread and decent top speed - highly recommended.

I mainly tested the car at Tsukuba and Nordschleife. Running at Tsukuba on CH tire and lowest stance drivable ride height, the bB managed 1:17s with ease, a good time for 326PP FF car.

ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00 NCP31 400PP

Special Build Toyota bB tuned with HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X 400PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

View attachment 194645

Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 185 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque : 153.6 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 930 kg
Ballast : 53 kg
Ballast Position : -39
Performance Points: 400

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - MOTEGI Racing TOUGE in Black or OZ Racing Ultraleggera in Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Anti-Roll Bars: 3 5
Camber Angle: 1.3 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.04

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street LOW Recommended Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height +
Custom Track Alignment )

Front, Rear

Set Default
Set Final to 3.560
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.166
2nd 1.904
3rd 1.392
4th 1.031
5th 0.815

View attachment 197091

LSD - 1.5 Way Cusco RS
Initial Torque : 16

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The replica is based on test car used by HKS to develop the HIPERMAX S-Style X Coilover Kit series for the NCP31 Toyota bB,

This is 400PP build version with comfort soft base tire, power parts has been installed with extensive weight savings.

Weight distribution at 61/39 is based on info I found on Scion XB ( the US market version of bB ).

Suspension from HKS, Hipermax S-Style X, a coilover kit designed to provide lowered stance while still providing excellent handling performance. Spring rate at 5/4.7 to balance between comfort and firm ride. I have provided a variety of ride height, all on single track custom alignment to choose from. The 1st picture can be replicated using Street Low Recommended ride height.

LSD uses Cusco RS 1.5 way, replicated with lower preload to maximize all available traction from the added power, while gearing, you can use stock AT 4 speed ratio or use the 5 speed Toyota C5610B transmission ( used on Corolla Levin/Sprinter AE101/111, Vios Turbo, Celica and Starlet Glanza V ) The 5 speed swap provide good spread and decent top speed - highly recommended.

I mainly tested the car at Tsukuba and Nordschleife. Running at Tsukuba on CS tire and lowest stance drivable ride height, the bB managed 1:08s with ease, a good time for 400PP FF car.

Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00 NCP31 450PP

Special Build Toyota bB tuned with HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X 450PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

View attachment 194645

Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 270 HP at 7400 RPM
Torque : 202.5 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Weight: 930 kg
Ballast Position : -39
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Street LOW Recommended Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX S-Style X Super Low Stance ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Custom Track Alignment )
Front, Rear

Custom Track Alignment )

Front, Rear

Set Default
Set Final to 3.560
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.166
2nd 1.904
3rd 1.392
4th 1.031
5th 0.815

View attachment 197091

LSD - 1.5 Way Cusco RS
Initial Torque : 16

Brake Balance:

Notes :

This is 450PP build version with comfort soft base tire, power parts has been installed with extensive weight savings. A high RPM turbo kit and exhaust manifold has been added from 400PP version.

Suspension from HKS, Hipermax S-Style X, a coilover kit designed to provide lowered stance while still providing excellent handling performance. Spring rate at 5/4.7 to balance between comfort and firm ride. I have provided a variety of ride height, all on single track custom alignment to choose from. The 1st picture can be replicated using Street Low Recommended ride height.

LSD uses Cusco RS 1.5 way, replicated with lower preload to maximize all available traction from the added power, while gearing, you can use stock AT 4 speed ratio or use the 5 speed Toyota C5610B transmission ( used on Corolla Levin/Sprinter AE101/111, Vios Turbo, Celica and Starlet Glanza V ) The 5 speed swap provide good spread and decent top speed - highly recommended.

I mainly tested the car at Tsukuba and Nordschleife. Running at Tsukuba on CS tire and lowest stance drivable ride height, the bB is capable of 1:06s lap, a good time for 450PP FF car.

@Ridox2JZGTE

My apologies, sir, for being MIA. Will try your new tunes asap! (As if my test was that big of a deal! :lol:)

So many new goodies... :drool:

There are plenty more to come, Accord Euro R CL7 '02 replica, Maserati MC GT4 and maybe another car if I have time on my next play, don't know which one to choose from :P

The Toyota bB is good fun, feel free to try all ride height and alignment, see which one suits your driving style :) The tune should also works on Scion xB.

There are plenty more to come, Accord Euro R CL7 '02 replica, Maserati MC GT4 and maybe another car if I have time on my next play, don't know which one to choose from :P

The Toyota bB is good fun, feel free to try all ride height and alignment, see which one suits your driving style :) The tune should also works on Scion xB.

👍 Will do.

HKS HIPERMAX III
HONDA Accord Euro R '02 CL7

Tuned to replicate Honda Accord Euro R CL7 tuned with HKS HIPERMAX III
Comfort Medium

AccordEuroRCl7.jpg

CAR : Honda Accord Euro R '02
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 217 HP at 8100 RPM
Torque : 154.9 ft-lb at 6200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.5%
Weight: 1360 kg
Ballast : 96 kg
Ballast Position : -14
Performance Points: 400

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - BLITZ BRW Profile 08 in Silver or RAYS VR.G2 in Black
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_151.jpg

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Street STOCK Recommended Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 153 145
Spring Rate: 9.00 5.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.5 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.23 ( Test Car Setup : Toe/Camber Front in 0 mm / -0°30' Toe/Camber Rear in 3.5 mm / -2°00' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Street STOCK Recommended Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 153 145
Camber Angle: 0.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.13 ( Standard Factory Range : Toe/Camber Front in 0 ± 2mm / -0°00' ± 45' Toe/Camber Rear in 2 ± 2mm / -1°30' ± 45' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Street/Track HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 142
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.23 ( Test Car Setup : Toe/Camber Front in 0 mm / -0°30' Toe/Camber Rear in 3.5 mm / -2°00' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Street/Track HIGH Recommended Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 142
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.13 ( Standard Factory Range : Toe/Camber Front in 0 ± 2mm / -0°00' ± 45' Toe/Camber Rear in 2 ± 2mm / -1°30' ± 45' )

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Test Car Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 117

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Test Car Ride Height + Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 97 117

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height +
Test Car Alignment )

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 96

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX III ( HKS Lowest Stance Drivable Ride Height +
Standard Factory Recommended Alignment )

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 96

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_150.jpg

LSD - 1.5 Way Cusco RS
Initial Torque : 22

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The CL7 Accord Euro R, the next generation of Accord Type R, sporting K20A engine instead the H22A7 2.2 of previous generation CL1.

This replica is based on HKS HIPERMAX III test/demo car. Power is 217HP / 220PS, to reach this I have installed catalytic converter sports and limit the power to 217HP. Stock power in GT6 is only 215HP when bought. Weight is at 1360kg, based on corner weight figure reports with 61/39 weight distribution.

HKS HIPERMAX III is fitted with 9/5 springs, a rear helper springs at 4.7N/mm or 0.48 kg/mm rate also fitted to help it stays in place under extreme conditions and full droop. I have tuned the damper and ARB for good balance on street tires. I have also provided a wide variety of ride height setup and test car + standard factory recommended alignment. I highly recommend to try all of them, from stock to lowest ride height on both alignment, see which one suits you best.

I also fitted LSD, 1.5 way based on Cusco RS as I felt that the stock GT6 LSD is not good enough. In real life, CL7 Accord Euro R has helical LSD from factory. The LSD setup in this replica gives solid traction and nice balance from mid corner to exit, maintain partial throttle from on mid corner to point the car for exit when driving on street tires, this will ensure good traction while not causing the front tire to push.

I tested the Accord Euro R HKS Hipermax III at Tsukuba, aiming to replicate real life Tsukuba Best Motoring lap record at 1:11.14 on stock 220PS Accord Euro R CL7. The replica can lap in flat 1:11s with a clean run using all different ride height + both alignment and should be able to lap in high 1:10s range. I also drove the car at Mt Panorama Bathurst, very fun on CM tire.

HKS STOCK Recommended Ride Height

Honda_Accord_Euro_RCL7.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_144.jpg

UPDATE : Fixed toe values ( corrected value with per side, previously total toe was used ) :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to drop a quick note... I've been spending 90%+ of my time in GT6 running your replica tunes lately. I'm partial to the GT3 setups. Those cars are so awesome in the real world. Anyway, some of the replica setups might not be the "fastest" tunes available, but I've noticed that almost every single replica tune I've driven from this garage FEELS realistic to me. I certainly can't say that with the "fastest" tunes available more often than not. A lot of times those tunes only magnify the fact that I'm playing a game whereas these replica tunes usually give me such a unique driving experience, from car to car, that it really helps me feel like I'm actually driving something.

I really wish GT7 would come with a lot more customization. And I wish that they would also vary what can be tuned/applied to different types of cars. With more customization possibilities comes many more unique tuning opportunities and I think that really helps make the game great. Thank you for continuing to provide such outstanding service to the GT6 community!!

I just wanted to drop a quick note... I've been spending 90%+ of my time in GT6 running your replica tunes lately. I'm partial to the GT3 setups. Those cars are so awesome in the real world. Anyway, some of the replica setups might not be the "fastest" tunes available, but I've noticed that almost every single replica tune I've driven from this garage FEELS realistic to me. I certainly can't say that with the "fastest" tunes available more often than not. A lot of times those tunes only magnify the fact that I'm playing a game whereas these replica tunes usually give me such a unique driving experience, from car to car, that it really helps me feel like I'm actually driving something.

I really wish GT7 would come with a lot more customization. And I wish that they would also vary what can be tuned/applied to different types of cars. With more customization possibilities comes many more unique tuning opportunities and I think that really helps make the game great. Thank you for continuing to provide such outstanding service to the GT6 community!!

Thank you so much for the kind words, some of the cars needs updating, the Zeek MR2 GTS for example was built long ago when GT6 was full of dramas and tricky to drive :lol: I will have to spare some time revisiting them and may need to start over on the suspension setup.

It means a lot for me when there are drivers out there who enjoyed my replicas :cheers:

@Ridox2JZGTE

If it is ok for you i'll send you my tune for the accord '00 tomorrow so you can tell me your opinion on it :) That if you have a bit of free time to waste :D

Sure, I will try it when I play again soon ( will post the Maserati MC GT4, as well as a few more cars - NSX LM GT2 Team Kunimitsu replica, Ford Focus ST 2013 Touring Car built for BTCC league on GTP, BMW M3 GT4, and Ford Mustang FR500C Boy Racer GT4 ) Don't know if I can play that long :lol:

I still have lots of street car replicas not yet to be released, several build of Focus ST, and more Japanese and European cars, will also create another list alongside HKS cars - EIBACH street cars :D

Hey Ridox, would you consider adding a McLaren Mercedes SLR 722 GT to your to do list. I have already built the visuals and the power and weight in game, so I am really looking for your expertise :bowdown: on replica racecar suspension + lsd.

Hey Ridox, would you consider adding a McLaren Mercedes SLR 722 GT to your to do list. I have already built the visuals and the power and weight in game, so I am really looking for your expertise :bowdown: on replica racecar suspension + lsd.

Let me know the details :)

@Ridox2JZGTE

This car really amazed me, my friend. Amazing! 👍
Of course it is a Winner in it's every class.

A Winner is the Honda too:

:cheers:

It still amazes me too that the bB can drive well on comfort hard, the 450PP might need sports tire, the comfort soft tire sometimes struggle for traction as it's quite skinny :lol:

Have you tried the Accord Euro for A spec racing under Arcade, go to Bathurst, set time to evening, 15:30 PM, time speed at 15, set weather at 100%, water on track 30% and 0 % weather change ( stays 30% and rain ). Fit comfort medium tire, increase HP to 230+ when in garage, then enter the Arcade mode, single race, professional, 5 laps at Mt Panorama Bathurst. Go to tuning page, set power back to 217HP. You will have decent AI cars - might have RX7 and NSX :P Now battle to 1st in the rain, drive clean bumper to bumper, slipstream on the Conrod and defend the lead to the finish, it will make you sweat and pumped from beginning to the end. Witness how much the Accord Euro R can handle around the bends :D

It still amazes me too that the bB can drive well on comfort hard, the 450PP might need sports tire, the comfort soft tire sometimes struggle for traction as it's quite skinny :lol:

Have you tried the Accord Euro for A spec racing under Arcade, go to Bathurst, set time to evening, 15:30 PM, time speed at 15, set weather at 100%, water on track 30% and 0 % weather change ( stays 30% and rain ). Fit comfort medium tire, increase HP to 230+ when in garage, then enter the Arcade mode, single race, professional, 5 laps at Mt Panorama Bathurst. Go to tuning page, set power back to 217HP. You will have decent AI cars - might have RX7 and NSX :P Now battle to 1st in the rain, drive clean bumper to bumper, slipstream on the Conrod and defend the lead to the finish, it will make you sweat and pumped from beginning to the end. Witness how much the Accord Euro R can handle around the bends :D
Oh man, now I can't wait to do that. ;) 👍

WOW! Excellent experience! Thanks for sharing the scenario. :) The Honda is impressive. 👍

@Ridox2JZGTE
I sent you my setup on Accord '00 let me know what you think of it!

I haven't got the chance to play yet, but by looking at the tune, I would say you are doing very good. The settings are aimed towards giving more rotation and loose, making it easy to turn in and out of corner. This is only a suggestion based on what I see and my past experiences tuning FF cars, try to run harder springs if the main tire is SS, I would highly recommend to use 9/12 spring rate, then increase the rear damper extension to 5, this will help stabilize the rear under heavy braking and mid corner exit. If you want, you can also try 12/12 spring rate, this will give more balanced handling. You should try the car at Bathurst.

WOW! Excellent experience! Thanks for sharing the scenario. :) The Honda is impressive. 👍

Happy man here, did you see some slow rabbit like Honda Beat and Mazda Auto Zam :lol: Now I got the urge to build Honda Beat, Auto Zam, Capuccino ... or Honda Z Act, Nissan Be 1, Nissan March :P The are fun little cars.

I haven't got the chance to play yet, but by looking at the tune, I would say you are doing very good. The settings are aimed towards giving more rotation and loose, making it easy to turn in and out of corner. This is only a suggestion based on what I see and my past experiences tuning FF cars, try to run harder springs if the main tire is SS, I would highly recommend to use 9/12 spring rate, then increase the rear damper extension to 5, this will help stabilize the rear under heavy braking and mid corner exit. If you want, you can also try 12/12 spring rate, this will give more balanced handling. You should try the car at Bathurst.

Happy man here, did you see some slow rabbit like Honda Beat and Mazda Auto Zam :lol: Now I got the urge to build Honda Beat, Auto Zam, Capuccino ... or Honda Z Act, Nissan Be 1, Nissan March :P The are fun little cars.

i'll use your suggestions next time i'll take on the car, but i'm honestly sstisfied of it and the alfa 156. harder springs create a lot of understeers in my tunes... but i'll check all out!

i usually run tests at GVS, and when i think i have a decent setup i go on the nordschleife to see if there's some weird behaviour to fix... Try the tune i sent you and tell me how you feel it after you drove it ;)

the only part i'm not very happy about in tuning is gearing, but on accord should be more or less ok

So far for the SLR 722 GT (Cars built by RENNtech)

670 HP
610 lb-Ft
1390 KG

Mercedes SLR '09

Visuals:
Aero Kit: Type B (the kit is perfect but desperately needs wheel spacers)
Custom Wing: D,E,C Height -2, Width +11
Other: Type A
Wheels: Standard Size Enkei RC-T4 in Dark Gray/Black

Performance:
NO Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity
Racing Exhaust
Iso. Exhaust Manifold
Power Limiter @ 98.2%
Weight Reduction:Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast: 79 KG @ ?
Downforce: 320 (Max)
Racing Brakes
Tires: SS-RH

Transmission: Stock (it a race-prepped version of the standard trans, but I cannot find anything about new Ratios)

LSD:
I have found this on two different websites if it helps with tuning
"A mechanical locking differential with a locking effect of 70 percent under acceleration and 80 percent on the overrun ensures traction without loss of power."

I will keep researching for any suspension specifics but I don't believe that there will be much out there.

Last edited:
So far for the SLR 722 GT (Cars built by RENNtech)

670 HP
610 lb-Ft
1390 KG

Mercedes SLR '09

Visuals:
Aero Kit: Type B (the kit is perfect but desperately needs wheel spacers)
Custom Wing: D,E,C Height -2, Width +11
Other: Type A
Wheels: Standard Size Enkei RC-T4 in Dark Gray/Black

Performance:
NO Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity
Racing Exhaust
Iso. Exhaust Manifold
Power Limiter @ 98.2%
Weight Reduction:Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast: 79 KG @ ?
Downforce: 320 (Max)
Racing Brakes
Tires: SS-RH

Transmission: Stock (it a race-prepped version of the standard trans, but I cannot find anything about new Ratios)

LSD:
I have found this on two different websites if it helps with tuning
"A mechanical locking differential with a locking effect of 70 percent under acceleration and 80 percent on the overrun ensures traction without loss of power."

I will keep researching for any suspension specifics but I don't believe that there will be much out there.

I also did some research :) Looks like the SLR has stock 5 speed auto, 2 way LSD similar in setup to Porsche - higher overrun/coast than on acceleration.
Weight distribution of 722 ( not the GT ) is 49:51, similar to vanilla SLR. Weight is actually 1387kg :)

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC GT4 2010 Replica

Tuned to replicate Granturismo Maserati Corse GT4 2010
Sports Soft

Maserati-Gran-Turismo.jpg

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs -Non BOP Full Unrestricted Power - Based on SRO 13% Min Reduction 2009 BOP
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6800 RPM
Torque : 376.1 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.4%
Weight: 1425 kg
Ballast : 105 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 511

Specs - BOP SRO 2009 13% Minimum Power Reduction
Horsepower: 390 HP at 7600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.0%
Performance Points: 494

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MC GT4 are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in Dark Grey or Dark Silver
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

MCgt4.jpg

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MC Trofeo / GT4 Gearing and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)
I decided to use Fortune Auto coilover as the single rate suspension and adjustable damper setup information of the real MC GT4 is unknown. Nevertheless, this replica managed to replicate lap time at Silverstone GP

Weight is at 1425kg based on 2009 SRO European GT4 BOP ( Balance of Performance ) with 51/49 distribution as on real GT4 car. I have provided 2 power level, one at full non limited power at 449HP, calculated based on SRO 2009 BOP - 13% power reduction = 390HP.

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with medium-high initial torque for competition level and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom ID 65 SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 18kg/14kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance on sport soft tire ( racing hard slick equivalent IRL )

The Maserati was tuned and tested at Ascari, Silverstone GP and Bathurst, on lowest power 390HP, it can lap in 2:14s at Silverstone GP, similar to real life performance. With full 449HP, it should lap in 2:12s range easily.

maserati-granturismo-mc_100198538_m.jpg

UPDATE : Added custom wing type A, thanks to @danbojte

1.15 : Corrected Full power spec limiter and PP level.

Last edited:
LOTUS Motorsport/Cosworth Evora '09 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora GT4
Sports Soft

CAR : LOTUS Evora '09

Specs
Horsepower: 355 HP / 360 PS at 6800 RPM -max engine rev 7200rpm as in real life.
Torque : 309.1 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Weight: 1200 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61 as in real life
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity (INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY - as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type A
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type C
Height +7 and Width +2
Wheels : Standard Size - GT Ab12 in Black or Bronze
Car Paint : New Sherwood Toning / Dark Green / White Factory Delivered Color

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/900) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 100 ( similar rake to real life Evora GT4 )
Spring Rate: 11.60 16.07
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 8 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.2 2.5
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/850) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit - Stability Enhanced Update
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 11.60 15.18
Dampers (Extension): 8 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Lock LSD
Initial Torque : 27
Braking Sensitivity: 48

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Medium Lock LSD - Alternate Setup
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Xtrac 6 Speed Sequential 426 Gearbox
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 180kmh / 112mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.625
4th 1.316
5th 1.111
6th 0.960
Set Final : 3.286 or shorter : 3.769 for better acceleration/less top speed.

AERO:
REAR : 20

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Lotus Evora has great track record in the GT4 class, the car was built in collaboration with Cosworth, who provide the powerplant, tuned to output 360PS. The car weighs 1200kg with 39/61 weight distribution. The MR layout provides excellent traction and good handling balance.

Suspension uses Eibach race springs and Ohlins TTX 4 way damper kit ( optional ), the base model comes with 2 way damper instead. I tuned the springs based on the real car motion ratio/whee rate, settled for 650 lb/in / 900 lb/in spring rate. I also made the damper stiffer as the car has considerable rake to mimic real life ride height setup. ARB, camber and toe are set to balance the springs and the stiff damper.

Gearing uses Xtrac 426 6 speed sequential with sintered dual plate clutch, so I fitted twin plate clutch and set the gearing using ratios from Xtrac 426 catalogue. The gearing provides good acceleration and top speed on the 3.286 final ( there are 2 final ratio option from Xtrac 426 that can be used ). A higher final 3.769 is used when the car is driven on the track with lower top speed required.

LSD in this replica is quite unique, I used 2 way setup with high initial + high locking rate, and it works well for the Evora GT4. This still allows for freedom when trail braking with the rear rotates nicely.

I tuned and tested the car mainly at Silverstone GP, aiming to replicate real life lap time. Target was 2:14-2:15s. During testing, the Evora managed 2:13s on 1.08 ( camber still broken ).

Please leave feedback as I haven't tested the car on 1.09 :D

UPDATE 1.09 : Credits to @cbarbosa, added another LSD setup with lower accel value at 27 for more manageable corner exit.

UPDATE 1.11 : Added additional suspension setup built for enhanced stability, credits to @danbojte for the rear spring rate test ( 15.18 ) and @ColinH96 for feedback on my tweak suggestions. This updated suspension offers easier handling and more refined on the edge behavior.
Tested at Silverstone GP, managed to beat the old time at 2:11.4xxx :eek: Crazy fast for 355HP/1200kg car. The Evora also tested at Nordschleife, handles okay there, should be great for 500PP racing.

The Evora GT4 has been updated with added new suspension setup, summary :

UPDATE 1.11 : Added additional suspension setup built for enhanced stability, credits to @danbojte for the rear spring rate test ( 15.18 ) and @ColinH96 for feedback on my tweak suggestions. This updated suspension offers easier handling and more refined on the edge behavior.
Tested at Silverstone GP, managed to beat the old time at 2:11.4xxx :eek: Crazy fast for 355HP/1200kg car. The Evora also tested at Nordschleife, handles okay there, should be great for 500PP racing.

The Maserati MC GT4 has also been posted, the car uses Fortune Auto MC Trofeo as a base :P Will post some more cars later, any of these :

J's Racing Honda Civic SiR EG6
NSX GT2 Team Kunimitsu LM
BMW M3 GT4 ( ChromeLine version )
Ford Mustang FR500C Boy Racer GT4
Saleen Mustang S281 EXTREME
Saleen Mustang S302 Dark Horse
Lancia Stratos Gr4 Rally Car
Ford Focus ST 2013 BTCC-8 GTP Racing League Tune
Ford Focus ST 2013 Fortune Auto Racing Coilover Dreadnought Pro 5 series
Ferrari 512 BB - real world alignment
Lamborghini Countach ( LP400 and 25th Anniversary ) - real world alignment
Nissan Silvia S13 GP SPORTS G Master Grip/Drift
Toyota Altezza RS200 Best Motoring Feature Car ( Stock )
Toyota Altezza RS200 Best Motoring Feature Car ( TRD )

Last edited:
LOTUS Motorsport/Cosworth Evora '09 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora GT4
Sports Soft

CAR : LOTUS Evora '09

Specs
Horsepower: 355 HP / 360 PS at 6800 RPM -max engine rev 7200rpm as in real life.
Torque : 309.1 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Weight: 1200 kg
Ballast Position : 47
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61 as in real life
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity (INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY - as GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type A
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type C
Height +7 and Width +2
Wheels : Standard Size - GT Ab12 in Black or Bronze
Car Paint : New Sherwood Toning / Dark Green / White Factory Delivered Color

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/900) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 11.60 16.07
Dampers (Extension): 8 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs (650/850) and OHLINS TTX 4 Way Damper Kit - Stability Enhanced Update
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 11.60 15.18
Dampers (Extension): 8 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Lock LSD

LSD - 2 Way High Preload and Medium Lock LSD - Alternate Setup
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Xtrac 6 Speed Sequential 426 Gearbox
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 180kmh / 112mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.625
4th 1.316
5th 1.111
6th 0.960
Set Final : 3.286 or shorter : 3.769 for better acceleration/less top speed.

AERO:
REAR : 20

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Lotus Evora has great track record in the GT4 class, the car was built in collaboration with Cosworth, who provide the powerplant, tuned to output 360PS. The car weighs 1200kg with 39/61 weight distribution. The MR layout provides excellent traction and good handling balance.

Suspension uses Eibach race springs and Ohlins TTX 4 way damper kit ( optional ), the base model comes with 2 way damper instead. I tuned the springs based on the real car motion ratio/whee rate, settled for 650 lb/in / 900 lb/in spring rate. I also made the damper stiffer as the car has considerable rake to mimic real life ride height setup. ARB, camber and toe are set to balance the springs and the stiff damper.

Gearing uses Xtrac 426 6 speed sequential with sintered dual plate clutch, so I fitted twin plate clutch and set the gearing using ratios from Xtrac 426 catalogue. The gearing provides good acceleration and top speed on the 3.286 final ( there are 2 final ratio option from Xtrac 426 that can be used ). A higher final 3.769 is used when the car is driven on the track with lower top speed required.

LSD in this replica is quite unique, I used 2 way setup with high initial + high locking rate, and it works well for the Evora GT4. This still allows for freedom when trail braking with the rear rotates nicely.

I tuned and tested the car mainly at Silverstone GP, aiming to replicate real life lap time. Target was 2:14-2:15s. During testing, the Evora managed 2:13s on 1.08 ( camber still broken ).

Please leave feedback as I haven't tested the car on 1.09 :D

UPDATE 1.09 : Credits to @cbarbosa, added another LSD setup with lower accel value at 27 for more manageable corner exit.

|IA|Super GT300 Championship|505PP|SS|STD Brakes 5/4|ABS 0|LSD 27/48/48|G27 Wheel|Winner|

I had great racing there. Very interesting pilot car. 👍

The icing on the cake:
A-Spec Seasonal
Intermediate Non-Racecar Challenge

• Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, 5 Laps
  • Period of Availability: 08/06/2014 23:00 – 08/20/2014 23:00
  • 550PP Max, Sports/Hard
|505PP|SH|STD Brakes 5/4|ABS 0|LSD 27/48/48|G27 Wheel|Winner| :) 👍

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC GT4 2010 Replica

Tuned to replicate Granturismo Maserati Corse GT4 2010
Sports Soft

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08

Specs -Non BOP Full Unrestricted Power - Based on SRO 13% Min Reduction 2009 BOP
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 91.0%
Performance Points: 507

Specs - BOP SRO 2009 13% Minimum Power Reduction
Horsepower: 390 HP at 7600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.0%
Performance Points: 494

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MC GT4 are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kit Type A
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in Dark Grey or Dark Silver
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MC Trofeo / GT4 Gearing and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)
I decided to use Fortune Auto coilover as the single rate suspension and adjustable damper setup information of the real MC GT4 is unknown. Nevertheless, this replica managed to replicate lap time at Silverstone GP

Weight is at 1425kg based on 2009 SRO European GT4 BOP ( Balance of Performance ) with 51/49 distribution as on real GT4 car. I have provided 2 power level, one at full non limited power at 449HP, calculated based on SRO 2009 BOP - 13% power reduction = 390HP.

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with medium-high initial torque for competition level and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom ID 65 SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 18kg/14kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance on sport soft tire ( racing hard slick equivalent IRL )

The Maserati was tuned and tested at Ascari, Silverstone GP and Bathurst, on lowest power 390HP, it can lap in 2:14s at Silverstone GP, similar to real life performance. With full 449HP, it should lap in 2:12s range easily.

No rear wing? There is a custom wing available which looks like the one in the picture... :odd:

Back