RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I see you are increasing rear damper extension to slow the weight shifted forward and uses non racing brakes :) I will test the suspension and may include it as alternative setup for better stability.
Just in the couple I've run so far (458 gt3, 370z gt4) I found Standard Brakes much more effective.

On the 458, I can use 3/4 of the brake pedal with little fear or lockup at 6/5 BB. With racing brakes, I had to drop the BB down to 3/2 to get similar 3/4 brake pedal and it would still lock up more than I liked. The Standard Brakes, for me, seem best on street cars.

All this on ABS 0, of course.
Really enjoying the cars. Thank you. 👍

Just in the couple I've run so far (458 gt3, 370z gt4) I found Standard Brakes much more effective.

On the 458, I can use 3/4 of the brake pedal with little fear or lockup at 6/5 BB. With racing brakes, I had to drop the BB down to 3/2 to get similar 3/4 brake pedal and it would still lock up more than I liked. The Standard Brakes, for me, seem best on street cars.

All this on ABS 0, of course.
Really enjoying the cars. Thank you. 👍

I fitted racing brakes to reflect the actual race car spec :), but you are free to use standard brakes if racing brakes is too easy to lock up. Have you tried lower than 3/2 BB on racing brakes, maybe 2/1 or 2/2 ? Anyway, thank you for dropping by and giving feedback :cheers:

Thank you :D

Ridox, I just bought an SRT Viper GTS '13 so I could build your GT3R Replica from the FITT thread. Wow. I was blown away by that build. I have only run it on Brands Hatch GP so far, but I was so impressed I had to comment here before I took it elsewhere. The car drives like it is being sucked to the track. I mean that in a good way! What impresses me the most is the torque. On the first two laps I found myself downshifting into 2nd gear and the power would upset the balance, so I started leaving it in 3rd and my god, it just pulls and pulls and once it hits the top of the powerband, fuggedaboudit. Unreal. Great tune! Keep up the good work.

Ridox, I just bought an SRT Viper GTS '13 so I could build your GT3R Replica from the FITT thread. Wow. I was blown away by that build. I have only run it on Brands Hatch GP so far, but I was so impressed I had to comment here before I took it elsewhere. The car drives like it is being sucked to the track. I mean that in a good way! What impresses me the most is the torque. On the first two laps I found myself downshifting into 2nd gear and the power would upset the balance, so I started leaving it in 3rd and my god, it just pulls and pulls and once it hits the top of the powerband, fuggedaboudit. Unreal. Great tune! Keep up the good work.

Happy to hear you are having a good time with the car :) How does the car handle around corners ? The FITT version has high amount of camber for Trial Mountain, and it's quite wild there :)

Around the corners at Brands Hatch GP it cornered amazingly. A slight turn of the wheel, to point the nose where you want it to go, seems like all it takes. The mechanical grip is awesome in this thing. I just ripped 7 laps around Trial Mountain and man, that thing was an animal on that track!! If I had a seatbelt on my recliner I would have put it on. Again, the mechanical grip is very good. I think the car is so powerful it can unsettle the grip a bit. Its just so darn powerful. I'm not the greatest driver in the world, but even still it's not a hard car to drive - provided you are very careful with the throttle in spots. Oh, this car definitely requires some brake balance adjusting. I'm not settled on the exact balance I prefer yet, but once I nail it, this car is going to be near perfect.

I've built a few of your GT3 Replica's. Personally, I love the GT3 class in real life. As my skills improve with GT6 I look forward to racing in a GTPlanet GT3 league or starting my own. The cars are just so much fun to drive!

Around the corners at Brands Hatch GP it cornered amazingly. A slight turn of the wheel, to point the nose where you want it to go, seems like all it takes. The mechanical grip is awesome in this thing. I just ripped 7 laps around Trial Mountain and man, that thing was an animal on that track!! If I had a seatbelt on my recliner I would have put it on. Again, the mechanical grip is very good. I think the car is so powerful it can unsettle the grip a bit. Its just so darn powerful. I'm not the greatest driver in the world, but even still it's not a hard car to drive - provided you are very careful with the throttle in spots. Oh, this car definitely requires some brake balance adjusting. I'm not settled on the exact balance I prefer yet, but once I nail it, this car is going to be near perfect.

I've built a few of your GT3 Replica's. Personally, I love the GT3 class in real life. As my skills improve with GT6 I look forward to racing in a GTPlanet GT3 league or starting my own. The cars are just so much fun to drive!

BB is personal setup, every driver has different setup/preference depending on many factors :) Which is why I listed my own BB and recommended values for starting point, so brake balance is not part of the tune. Try to use 1 or 2 click higher at the rear, if you find the car over rotate on entry, reduce the rear value until the car rotate nicely under braking. A good place to fine tune BB are Tsukuba, Silverstone GP and Bathurst.

If you really like GT3 cars, you might want to join this upcoming racing series :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...s2-33-42-spots-taken-race-dates-added.311139/

The series allows GT3 replicas to be used on a separate class, and I also provided the base setup ( BOP by the series staff ) using the GT3 replicas that I built in this garage.

CIZETA-MORODER V16T '94 550PP Track Monster

Special Build of Cizeta V16T 550PP Track Monster
Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : CIZETA V16T '94
Tire : Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 521 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 547.3 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.9%
Weight: 1319 kg
Ballast : 1 kg
Ballast Position : 40
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59 as stock
Performance Points: 550

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY-
Aero Kits Type A
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Rosso Monza ( from Ferrari 599 '06 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension -KONI Race Springs and Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 60
Spring Rate: 15.00 15.50
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Custom 5 Speed Close ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.500
4th 1.200
5th 1.000
Final Gear : 3.300 or 3.700 ( adjust to track if necessary, recommended final 3.000, 3.300 and 3.700 )

LSD - 2 Way ZF High Preload 45% Lock
Initial Torque : 46
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO
Front = 0 ( Fixed )
Rear = 200 ( Fixed )

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 3/3 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I have own both street Cizeta V16T and the 15th Anniversary since 1.00. I used this one for arcade races at Bathurst in the rain, 30% water on track on comfort medium ( stock ). It was the best experience for me, so much fun and exciting battling Saleen S7, Nissan GTR, Ferrari GTO and Ferrari F430 :D

Back in 1.04, I tuned this for racing tire, it was slow progress with so many things need to be improved. I spent some more laps on my spare time for a few weeks, after about 50-100km driving, I finally feel this car is worthy to be shared :)

I set for 550PP for 1st level. For PP limit racing, lighter weight is paramount, so I reduced the weight to 1319kg. Power is at 520+HP, not really much as the car has immense torque, an aspect that easily bump up PP.

The most important part in building this Cizeta is suspension and LSD. The stock behavior is really bad for cornering at any pace higher than traffic :lol:.

So, I installed body rigidity as I also planned to fit racing tire on it :P, Stiffer springs all around, the ratio is balanced to give good grip around corners. My method is different than most tuners who tuned the Cizeta, but fear not, the car should drive much better from comfort soft to racing hard.

Every part of suspension is fine tuned to help the car around entry and mid corner, while the LSD is optimized for transition from mid to exit. The traction balance between left and right wheel is very crucial for this car as it has transverse heavy engine above the driving wheel. A high initial torque LSD is the order of the day, with a value just above the limit, any below the car might easily break traction.

For gearing, I used simple close ratio setup, the 3.300 final is for high speed track ( SSR7 ) and it will reach 320kmh. While the 3.700 final is for tracks like Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, and Tsukuba.

The car was tuned and tested at Ascari, Bathurst, Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Brand Hatch GP, and SSR7.

I have an alternate setup with slightly different weight distribution 42/58, I read somewhere long ago that the Cizeta V16T has 42/58 weight distribution instead the stock GT6 at 41/59. Will need confirmation :)

Let me know if it needs any improvements.
ENJOY :cheers:

Hi Ridox can i use this tune for the 15th Anniversary edition. Cheers badger

I haven't tried it yet, but I think you can use the suspension and LSD, and power figure is different, so you might need to adjust the power limiter :)
Ok thanks for getting back to me so quickly:) i will give it a try...thanks again:)

NISSAN GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 617PP
Tuned on Racing Hard

CAR : NISSAN GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
Tire : Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 621 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 533.9 ft-lb at 3500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1350 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as stock
Performance Points: 617

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional -NOT INSTALLED ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO
FRONT / REAR = 345 / 726 ( Stock - adjust according to track / preference )

LSD - 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 90
Spring Rate: 31.84 13.26
Dampers (Compression): 4 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.12 0.12

Brake Balance:
9/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Just a simple tweak on suspension and LSD, the GTR GT3 is pretty good, a bit heavy compared to other GT3 cars, but just as quick. Tuned and tested at Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst. The car easily did 2:05s at Bathurst.

You really know how to tune cars dont you:) this tune is really nice on N24..thanks again...Badger

EQUIPE Verschuur/Riley Technologies
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT4 European/Dutch Cup Replica ( NO Flat Floor )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT4 European Cup ( Riley Technologies )
Sports Soft

Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-in-GT4-European-Cup.JPG

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 426 HP at 5100 RPM
Torque : 477.1 ft-lb at 4600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 84.3%
Weight: 1450 kg
Ballast : 149 kg
Ballast Position : -48
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 as in real life ( based on stock Camaro SS 52.2/47.8 )
Performance Points: 517

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory - GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in roll cage.
Aero Kits Type C
OPTIONAL - Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size BBS LM-R in Bronze or Yellow
Car Paint : Morning Blue or Black or White - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - INTRAX Springs featuring ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) with Intrax Damper or optional Moton Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 6
Camber Angle: 3.5 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

camaroGT4.jpg

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec 6060 Close Ratio on Stock Final
OPTION 1

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 350kmh / 217mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.630
Set Final : 3.450

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - SADEV SCL90-24 6 Speed Sequential on Stock Final
OPTION 2

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.583
2nd 1.824
3rd 1.333
4th 1.037
5th 0.833
6th 0.649

AERO - Optional Custom Wing:
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is a replica of Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3 GT4 built and sold by Riley Technologies, and imported by Equipe Verschuur for European/Dutch GT4 Cup.

Riley Technologies built Camaros for customer racing in GT4 and Gran Am GS Class in North America. This particular model is European GT4 Cup replica. The real Camaro GT4/GS is equipped with LS3 6.2 V8 engine capable of producing roughly 450-475HP and 450-475 lb/ft of torque and most are competing at Gran Am Continental Tire GS class, while some also racing at European GT4.

I fitted semi racing exhaust and intake tuning to get as close as possible to the torque value, while power is at 426HP and weight at 1450kg ( GT4 BOP spec ) Officially, the Camaro GT4 has 450HP but has power reduction for balancing purposes. Weight distribution taken from road car tested number at 52.2 / 47.8 as I couldn't find confirming info on actual GT4 distribution.

For suspension, I used springs from GT3 Camaro and adapted to this car, some changes are made, from damper, ARB, toe and camber. The real car uses INTRAX Springs with Anti Roll Center and Damper for Camaro GT4 that competes in Dutch GT. There are Camaro GT4 that uses Moton suspension/damper as well, so it depends on racing team who run it. The replica has quite a high camber, with LSD tuned to give good traction and sharp/tight handling, able to post seriously quick lap times.

For gearing, there are 2 gearbox setup, Riley Technologies stated Tremec 6060 Close Ratio, while SRO GT4 European official spec stated SADEV 6 Speed Sequential. I have provided 2 sets of ratio, all using stock final. I decided on stock final as the Gran Am GS class Camaro uses stock Tremec with stock ratio and final, able to hit 170+mph at 5th on nearing rev limit ( around 6K RPM for endurance / reliability )
Both ratios, Tremec 6060 and SADEV SCL90-24 are very similar in performance and suitable for mid to high speed tracks. For low speed track, raise the final to 3.700 up to 4.600. Optimum Shift Point is at just over 6000RPM.

Rear wing is optional for this replica, as most GT4 Camaro has no wing.

I mainly test this car at Silverstone GP, built back in 1.08 version of GT6 when camber still reduces grip, the car still can perform quite well. The Camaro GT4 can easily lap in 2:13s range, and my best lap during short testing was 2:11s on 1st lap :D ( done using the Tremec 6060 ratio ) I have also provided a best lap replay of the run, very useful for reference :P

CHEVROLET CAMARO SS GT4 At Silverstone GP 2011

camaro_gt4.jpg

Attachments

• CamaroGT4SilverstoneGP2m11s.zip
    441 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I just had the chance to test your 86 gt4 replica and i loved it :) looking forward to try the others :)

I would like to ask you if in your opinion the gt4 cars as you specced them are balanced enough to run in a balanced serie; also after the specs are down you go for the most realistic setup or the fastest? Or the 2 things are the same in the end?

I just had the chance to test your 86 gt4 replica and i loved it :) looking forward to try the others :)

I would like to ask you if in your opinion the gt4 cars as you specced them are balanced enough to run in a balanced serie; also after the specs are down you go for the most realistic setup or the fastest? Or the 2 things are the same in the end?

I mainly replicate the real life BOP by SRO for European GT4 Cup ( power and weight ), this leads to some variable in lap times across GT4 models, there's one car that can lap in 2:10s range quite easily, while there's one that can do 2:14s on average. I'm not aiming for the quickest time in game, rather to stick with closest real life lap time performances - Silverstone GP qualifying times around 2:14s.

Exactly what i thought, too bad you can't force a driver on a tune/setup, your work would have been perfect for a serie :)

In any case :tup and go on with the gt4s, i like them :)

And if you have a couple mins take a look at the toyota 86 base model, i would love to use it in cockpit view. Is the '12 and '13 substantially different? Just asking experts :)

Exactly what i thought, too bad you can't force a driver on a tune/setup, your work would have been perfect for a serie :)

In any case :tup and go on with the gt4s, i like them :)

And if you have a couple mins take a look at the toyota 86 base model, i would love to use it in cockpit view. Is the '12 and '13 substantially different? Just asking experts :)

The replicas should be able to be used on a racing series, similar to real life, each year SRO conducted BOP on GT4 class cars. Some power adjustments and ballast use will be necessary on faster cars.

For the '12 base model, I actually built CS V3 Cup replica on it long ago, it has major flaw similar to Gazoo Racing 86, the camber and toe are not adjustable :( This makes the car really bad for racing :banghead: The car also has quite large value in aero, which makes it even faster around corner. Other than that, the car is identical to the 86 racing.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT4 European Cup Replica ( NO Flat Floor )

Sports Soft

Specs
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 as in real life ( based on stock Camaro SS 52.2/47.8 )

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory - GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in roll cage.
Aero Kits Type C
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Car Paint : Morning Blue or Black or White - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - INTRAX Springs featuring ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) with Intrax Damper or optional Moton Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 6 6

OPTION 1

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.630

OPTION 2

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.583
2nd 1.824
3rd 1.333
4th 1.037
5th 0.833
6th 0.649

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is a replica of Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3 GT4 built and sold by Riley Technologies, and imported by Equipe Verschuur for European GT4 Cup.

Riley Technologies built Camaros for customer racing in GT4 and Gran Am GS Class in North America. This particular model is European GT4 Cup replica. The real Camaro GT4/GS is equipped with LS3 6.2 V8 engine capable of producing roughly 450-475HP and 450-475 lb/ft of torque and most are competing at Gran Am Continental Tire GS class, while some also racing at European GT4.

I fitted semi racing exhaust and intake tuning to get as close as possible to the torque value, while power is at 426HP and weight at 1450kg ( GT4 BOP spec ) Officially, the Camaro GT4 has 450HP but has power reduction for balancing purposes. Weight distribution taken from road car tested number at 52.2 / 47.8 as I couldn't find confirming info on actual GT4 distribution.

For suspension, I used springs from GT3 Camaro and adapted to this car, some changes are made, from damper, ARB, toe and camber. The real car uses INTRAX Springs with Anti Roll Center and Damper for Camaro GT4 that competes in Dutch GT. There are Camaro GT4 that uses Moton suspension/damper as well, so it depends on racing team who run it. The replica has quite a high camber, with LSD tuned to give good traction and sharp/tight handling, able to post seriously quick lap times.

For gearing, there are 2 gearbox setup, Riley Technologies stated Tremec 6060 Close Ratio, while SRO GT4 European official spec stated SADEV 6 Speed Sequential. I have provided 2 sets of ratio, all using stock final. I decided on stock final as the Gran Am GS class Camaro uses stock Tremec with stock ratio and final, able to hit 170+mph at 5th on nearing rev limit ( around 6K RPM for endurance / reliability )
Both ratios, Tremec 6060 and SADEV SCL90-24 are very similar in performance and suitable for mid to high speed tracks. For low speed track, raise the final to 3.700 up to 4.600. Optimum Shift Point is at just over 6000RPM.

I mainly test this car at Silverstone GP, built back in 1.08 version of GT6 when camber still reduces grip, the car still can perform quite well. The Camaro GT4 can easily lap in 2:13s range, and my best lap during short testing was 2:11s on 1st lap :D ( done using the Tremec 6060 ratio ) I have also provided a best lap replay of the run, very useful for reference :P

View attachment 186046

Camaro GT4 has been posted and updated, enjoy guys :cheers:

I used Morning Blue from Oullim Motors Spirra :) Looks similar to the blue Camaro GT4 on the replica post :)
But, but the black bars when repainting? :drool:

Edit: Morning Blue has been used and the black bars enjoyed. ;)

Last edited:

Sports Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type C
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 6 6

OPTION 1

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.630

OPTION 2

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.583
2nd 1.824
3rd 1.333
4th 1.037
5th 0.833
6th 0.649

Brake Balance:

Notes :
This is a replica of Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3 GT4 built and sold by Riley Technologies, and imported by Equipe Verschuur for European/Dutch GT4 Cup.

View attachment 186046

Nice replica,good job :)

PS Do you accepting requests?

Nice replica,good job :)

PS Do you accepting requests?

Thanks :) Unfortunately I'm not accepting requests right now. I'm very busy with life at the moment, play time is hard to come by :( I will be posting my work that has been done in 1.08 ( the rest of GT4 and some road cars replica ), and it might take time too.

Dodge SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica
Special Build Dodge SRT Viper GT3R Max Unrestricted
FITT Challenge Viper Strike
( Flat Floor version )
Sports Soft

Trial Mountain Circuit_8.jpg

CAR : SRT Viper GTS '13

Specs
Horsepower: 680 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 649.4 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94%
Weight: 1300 kg
Ballast : 50 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51 - as in real life
Performance Points: 618

GT AUTO
NO OIL change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floors Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG in Silver
Car Paint : Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Trial Mountain Circuit_9.jpg

Suspension -Coilover with 4 Way Damper - High Camber Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.02
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.4
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.08

LSD - 2 Way Mechanical Ramp Style LSD - Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 427D 6 Speed Paddle Shift with 416 Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 2.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary )

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

Notes :
This is FITT Challenge - Viper Strike version with high camber, a bit added weight and NO OIL Change to fit with the regulations :D

I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is flat floor version with considerable more grip from front and rear downforce.

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 649 ( closest I can get ) with NO Oil Change

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit and to work together with the added flat floor + rear diffuser. High Camber setup has been implemented for this FITT version.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, medium preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Trial Mountain and Silverstone GP.

At Trial Mountain, it easily lap in low 1:25s range on SS tire.

This version has updated suspension, brake balance and LSD for Trial Mountain ( bumps and elevation changes )

Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:

Sports Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type C
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

OPTION 1

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.630

OPTION 2

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.583
2nd 1.824
3rd 1.333
4th 1.037
5th 0.833
6th 0.649

Brake Balance:

Notes :

View attachment 186046

I made a typo, the rear damper compression should be 7 :) Replica has been updated.

Sports Soft

Specs

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type C
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

OPTION 1

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.630

OPTION 2

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.100
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.583
2nd 1.824
3rd 1.333
4th 1.037
5th 0.833
6th 0.649

Brake Balance:

Notes :

View attachment 186046
|ia|550PP World Touring Car Championship|RH|ABS 1|Winner| Beautiful Car! 👍

@Ridox2JZGTE
I know this is slightly old, but I have been trying to make the Evora GT4 easier to drive for me and I cant really make any significant difference. I think that the issue is with the LSD, because I gave the most issues when exiting corners, I get alot of oversteer and over-rotation when I get on the gas. @danbojte 's setup and your adjustments and alternate LSD setup did help but the car is still very difficult to drive. I have been playing around with the Accel and have it all the way down at 5 and the outside wheel still spins first, do you have any suggestions.

Dear Orido, I hope all is good with you. :nervous:
I'm concerned about the coincidence with the date of your latest post. I hope you were not on that plane. :(

Back