RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
@Ridox2JZGTE
I know this is slightly old, but I have been trying to make the Evora GT4 easier to drive for me and I cant really make any significant difference. I think that the issue is with the LSD, because I gave the most issues when exiting corners, I get alot of oversteer and over-rotation when I get on the gas. @danbojte 's setup and your adjustments and alternate LSD setup did help but the car is still very difficult to drive. I have been playing around with the Accel and have it all the way down at 5 and the outside wheel still spins first, do you have any suggestions.

Here are a few things that can be tweaked to reduce oversteer on exit :

Lower rear damper extension - try to lower it by 1 at first
Lower rear ARB
Lower rear camber, try lower it by 0.2

LSD accel at 5 will not help as it will only make the rear diff act like an open diff, traction will be severely affected in a bad way, try to use above 20.

Agile, stiffer and faster. 👍

That's what I felt when driving too :D

Dear Orido, I hope all is good with you. :nervous:
I'm concerned about the coincidence with the date of your latest post. I hope you were not on that plane. :(

I was on a long travel, but not on that plane ;) Thanks for the concern, I have been busy the whole week, will try to find time to get on GT6 and post the Corvette GT4.

I was on a long travel, but not on that plane ;) Thanks for the concern, I have been busy the whole week, will try to find time to get on GT6 and post the Corvette GT4.
That's a relief, then. :) Do what you have to do and good luck with all! 👍

SPOON Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car Replica 456PP

Tuned to replicate Spoon Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda S2000 '06
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 275 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 188.7 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.0%
Weight: 1088 kg
Ballast : 41 kg ( hardtop weight is simulated via ballast and position :D )
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - the real car has extensive reinforcement, including welded steel frame on the front suspension mounts and hardtop installed.
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS CE28N painted in Chrome GT Japanese 010-W
Car Paint : Pure White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit - Original
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 14.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

UPDATE - 3 Sets of Real World Alignment based on Factory Honda S2000 Manual ( Street ) and Track Setup Baseline from UK spec and Aggressive Track Alignment.

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Street Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5 ( front camber range 0.5 +/- 0.167, rear camber range 1.5 +/- 0.167 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.14 ( Toe in range front : 0.00 +/- 0.19, rear : 0.14 to 0.51 )

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Track Oriented Alignment ( UK Spec )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.51

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Aggressive Track Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 3.5 3.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.33

LSD - SPOON Sports Circuit Spec 1.5 way (60/30), factory medium preload
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 20

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Spoon, one of the best Honda tuner ever !!

I saw this car featured on magazine articles, then I got really curious, how does it drive in GT6 ? so I build a replica :D

The suspension comes from SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover with pretty high spring rate set at 14k/12k, the stiff springs made the car really sharp, with tuned dampers for balance between understeer and oversteer.

ARB has been set quite stiff at 4/4, giving good feel on turn in and exits.

For LSD, I have used SPOON 1.5 way Circuit spec LSD, with high cam angle on both drive side and coast/brake side, torque preload from factory set at medium. This gives the S2000 very good traction all around, but not too restrictive.

The weight distribution has also been fixed at 49/51 as in real life spec S2000 AP2 with hardtop installed. The Spoon Sports Type One Garage S2000 AP2 demo was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst :)

When tested at Tsukuba on comfort soft, it's capable of easy consistent 1:04s lap ( stock gearbox )

ENJOY :cheers:

htup_0803_17_z%2bspoon_sport_honda_s2000_demo_car%2bfront_custom_widebody_front_view.jpg

UPDATE : Added 3 set of alignment that should work on 1.09

I have updated the Spoon S2000 Demo Car with 3 sets of real world alignment, feel free to try it on 1.09 :D

I highly recommend the street and UK spec with comfort soft or SH tire, while the aggressive track alignment for SH/SM.

Last edited:
The good thing is now the GT3 and GT4 replicas can have racing car numbers and painted brake caliper :drool: This will make them more look like racing cars :D Great for online racing league.
Really? We can stick racing numbers on the street cars? :eek:

I have updated the Spoon S2000 Demo Car with 3 sets of real world alignment, feel free to try it on 1.09 :D

I highly recommend the street and UK spec with comfort soft or SH tire, while the aggressive track alignment for SH/SM.
I wish so much for the description box in the tune tabs to accept more characters or to add something like a "Notes" box, maybe... It's just a scream in the air, I'm just sharing it with you... :crazy:

I wish so much for the description box in the tune tabs to accept more characters or to add something like a "Notes" box, maybe... It's just a scream in the air, I'm just sharing it with you... :crazy:

I often confused which tab is for which replica :lol:, most of the time the tuning sheet title is not enough :(

@Ridox2JZGTE , saw your EF8 CR-X SiR tune and realized..
...I own an Autocar & Motor Mag (June 10-1990) that may be of interest to you.

It features a road test of the CRX 1.6i VT (EDM version of EF8 SiR)...
...with a quite detailed specs page.

@Ridox2JZGTE , saw your EF8 CR-X SiR tune and realized..
...I own an Autocar & Motor Mag (June 10-1990) that may be of interest to you.

It features a road test of the CRX 1.6i VT (EDM version of EF8 SiR)...
...with a quite detailed specs page.

Sure, I'm interested :) You may post it here. I have been collecting information on Civics as well as I built an EG Civic what if replica a few weeks ago.

SPOON Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car Replica 456PP

Tuned to replicate Spoon Sports/Type One Garage Honda S2000 AP2 Demo Street Car
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda S2000 '06
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 275 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 188.7 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.0%
Weight: 1088 kg
Ballast : 41 kg ( hardtop weight is simulated via ballast and position :D )
Ballast Position : 16
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - the real car has extensive reinforcement, including welded steel frame on the front suspension mounts and hardtop installed.
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS CE28N painted in Chrome GT Japanese 010-W
Car Paint : Pure White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit - Original
Front, Rear

Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

UPDATE - 3 Sets of Real World Alignment based on Factory Honda S2000 Manual ( Street ) and Track Setup Baseline from UK spec and Aggressive Track Alignment.

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Street Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5 ( front camber range 0.5 +/- 0.167, rear camber range 1.5 +/- 0.167 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.14 ( Toe in range front : 0.00 +/- 0.19, rear : 0.14 to 0.51 )

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Track Oriented Alignment ( UK Spec )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.51

Suspension - SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover Damper Kit with Aggressive Track Alignment
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 3.5 3.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.33

LSD - SPOON Sports Circuit Spec 1.5 way (60/30), factory medium preload
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 20

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Spoon, one of the best Honda tuner ever !!

I saw this car featured on magazine articles, then I got really curious, how does it drive in GT6 ? so I build a replica :D

The suspension comes from SPOON Sports N1 Spec Coilover with pretty high spring rate set at 14k/12k, the stiff springs made the car really sharp, with tuned dampers for balance between understeer and oversteer.

ARB has been set quite stiff at 4/4, giving good feel on turn in and exits.

For LSD, I have used SPOON 1.5 way Circuit spec LSD, with high cam angle on both drive side and coast/brake side, torque preload from factory set at medium. This gives the S2000 very good traction all around, but not too restrictive.

The weight distribution has also been fixed at 49/51 as in real life spec S2000 AP2 with hardtop installed. The Spoon Sports Type One Garage S2000 AP2 demo was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst :)

When tested at Tsukuba on comfort soft, it's capable of easy consistent 1:04s lap ( stock gearbox )

htup_0803_17_z%2bspoon_sport_honda_s2000_demo_car%2bfront_custom_widebody_front_view.jpg

UPDATE : Added 3 set of alignment that should work on 1.09
456PP, SH & SS, UK version & Aggressive version Suspension kit, ABS1 5/5

A-spec 500PP & 600PP Winner! :)

Excellent! 👍

456PP, SH & SS, UK version & Aggressive version Suspension kit, ABS1 5/5

A-spec 500PP & 600PP Winner! :)

Excellent! 👍

The car is also a great drive at nordschleife, I got low 8 minutes on 1st lap, CS tire and aggressive alignment. Just cruising at speed, the car is very sharp :P

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( powered by Jochen Schweizer )
ADAC GT Masters 2012 ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )

Tuned to replicate Camaro GT3 YACO Racing ( Reiter Engineering )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Dude I bought this car Last night on GT6 and is Canary Yellow w/Black Carbon hood. You make us Proud with this tune. I have actually beat Import cars that faster than mine, But because of the tune I was able to beat them on Nurb track. Very satisfying when you push the envelope in Tuning :gtpflag:

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 641 HP / 650PS at 6300 RPM
Torque : 589.3 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1310 kg
Ballast : 9 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 582

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - Mandatory
Aero Kits Type C
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type A
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +2 and Width +38
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RC-T4 or OZ Racing Superfogiata or OZ Racing Ultraleggera or GT-Ab11 in Black or Dark Bronze
Car Paint : Black, White or Silver ( Plain - choose either of those when buying ) - repainting will put big stripes on the car.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - GT3 Reiter Engineering Suspension System with Ohlins TTX Racing Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.25 15.25
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way LSD High Preload
Initial Torque : 33
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HOLINGER Speed Shift Homologated Ratio with Low Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.965
Set Auto Max Speed at 210kmh / 130mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.088

AERO:

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the rear.

Notes :
The Camaro GT3 had a rough start back in 2012, the first European team from Germany who used the car, YACO Racing Team struggled to be competitive, spending most of their racing time at the back of the pack, several seconds off pace in lap time.

But, that's not the reason for not making this replica :D This year, 2014, the Camaro GT3 will debut again in Europe, with better brakes and bigger wheels as well as many aero improvements.

This build is trying to replicate the full power spec of the Camaro GT3 built by SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering. The car has 650PS and over 800Nm of torque, with 1310kg of weight. I can't replicate the car weight distribution at 55/45, so I used the closest I can get.

I do not install flat floor on this build, so please be careful with throttle on low speed exit. I will make another version with flat floor. Without flat floor, the top speed and acceleration is much higher with lower PP. It comes with benefits and drawback ( lower cornering speed ).

Suspension has been tuned with mechanical grip in mind, damper, ARB and spring rate are optimized for traction and highest cornering speed possible on racing hard tire. I decided to use higher rear spring rate to make the car more willing to rotate while very controllable. There might be slight push/understeer, but it's more for safety cushion, so you know you are reaching over the limit and the real car also has unique understeer traits.

LSD is 2 way as usual for this type of car ( racing tire ), I tuned the preload pretty high to avoid sudden changes in grip between rear tires. While high locking rate make sure traction are even near the limit.

For gearing, I used previous replica GT3 homologated gearing and adapted for this car, as I couldn't find detailed info on Camaro GT3 homologation gearing. Final has been setup for good launch on 1st gear, while having good top speed and acceleration throughout the gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Monza with chicane, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring GP/D, and Fuji Speedway F.

It was capable of easy 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and low 2:02s at Silverstone GP, right there among GT3 cars :D

For reference : The BOSS YACO Racing Camaro GT3 managed to a best lap of 2:00.564 at Nurburgring GP/F in 2012, and 1:29.039 at Nurburgring GP/D, also on 2012 ADAC GT. Feel free to aim for these lap times :D

Yo Ridox, you mind doing a replica tune for Ueo's AE86?
I know small bits of it via Vid Option.
I know his Toe Settings was at -0.30deg (toe out 30) and he uses a really odd camber which is -2.0 on front left and -4.0 front right, but just set it at -4.0 because GT lol. He always ran Stock Gearbox or 3.5th Adelia Gearbox (mainly used for Ebisu and Nikko) + Final depending on course (stock for Fuji Speedway, 4.556 or 4.778 for most short tracks).

Mind making the tune feel like it's on 185/60R14s too btw?

Yo Ridox, you mind doing a replica tune for Ueo's AE86?
I know small bits of it via Vid Option.
I know his Toe Settings was at -0.30deg (toe out 30) and he uses a really odd camber which is -2.0 on front left and -4.0 front right, but just set it at -4.0 because GT lol. He always ran Stock Gearbox or 3.5th Adelia Gearbox (mainly used for Ebisu and Nikko) + Final depending on course (stock for Fuji Speedway, 4.556 or 4.778 for most short tracks).

Mind making the tune feel like it's on 185/60R14s too btw?

Let me know the details - specs, I'll try it the next time I play :) I'm posting the Callaway Corvette GT4 within the hour.

Callaway Competition GmbH / Corvette Motorsport
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 GT4 Replica

Tuned to replicate Corvette C6 GT4 No Flat Floor
Sports Soft

Callawaylogo.jpg

c6GT4R.jpg

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 390 HP at 4600 RPM
Torque : 455.1 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 73.8%
Weight: 1370 kg
Ballast : 92 kg
Ballast Position : 5
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 513

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY - GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type B
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Large Type C
Height +1 and Width +15
Wheels : Standard Size - GT-Aa12 or GTAb12 ( closest to GT4 original wheel ) or ENKEI RC-T4 or RAYS 57Ultimate or BBS RE-MG or BBS RS or BBS LM-R in grey or silver or black
Car Paint : White, Black, Blue, Yellow or Grey

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs / MOTON Racing Damper Kit 850/850
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 15.18 15.18
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 5
Camber Angle: 3.5 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio + Final ZR1 Spec
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 186mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.290
2nd 1.610
3rd 1.210
4th 1.000
5th 0.820
6th 0.680
Set Final : 3.420 ( Stock ZR1 Final, or if wanted lower top speed, use 3.730 or 3.920 - Getrag rear Diff Final )

Autumn Ring_72.jpg

LSD - 2 Way GETRAG LSD Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 24

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Callaway Corvette C6 GT4 was produced since 2007 to 2009 competing at FIA GT4 class championship.

Fitted with LS3 V8 producing 450HP at 6000rpm and 580Nm of torque / 59+kg/m. For BOP / balance of performance, the engine is fitted with restrictor which result in 390HP and rev limiter at 6200 RPM. Depending on the championship rules, rev limiter may be reduced to 5200 RPM at same 390HP. Homologated weight at 1400kg and 51/49 weight distribution. BOP for 2012 during 12H Bathurst allows the Corvette C6 GT4 to have 1370kg weight. I used this figure for this replica :P Torque for this replica is at 455.1 ft-lb, slightly higher than the non restricted torque, which I consider as closest I can get with semi racing exhaust fitted.

The real car has EIBACH ERS Springs and MOTON Racing Damper fitted, for this replica I decided on 850lb/in springs all around with damper setup for balance on medium to high speed, while ARB gives stability and steering response even on low speed. Camber and toe uses real world approach, but still gives agile handling.

Gearing for the Callaway uses ZR1 spec TREMEC TR6060 Close Ratio gearbox and GETRAG Final/Differential/LSD, I adapted the ZR1 TR6060 close ratio on this car, complete with the stock final drive ratio. As the real car has 6200 RPM redline/limiter, I highly recommend to shift/change gear at 6200 RPM for optimum performance as above this RPM, the engine already past the peak power/torque delivery anyway. If lower top speed is desired, simply increase the final drive ratio to 3.730 or 3.920 GETRAG rear diff/final.

C6 GT4 has Getrag axle/differential and for this replica LSD I used a 2 way, with medium preload and high lock to give better stability and traction, while the clutch is triple plate for this car as the real C6 GT4 has triple plate Tilton racing clutch.

The C6 GT4 replica was mainly tested at Silverstone GP and Bathurst. I can easily lap in 2:11s range at Silverstone GP, which is very quick. Included below is a replay file of the test run at Silverstone GP done in 1.08 version, 2:11.7xx lap on SS tire using stock ZR1 Final.

Autumn Ring_69.jpg

Attachments

• CorvetteC6GT4SilverstoneGP2m11s.zip
    441.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi my friend, just bought the Civic '08 to test your Toda Replica 👍, it's going to go through the same tests as the NSX (brakes included :P) so it's going to take some time to get to the final results, also this one I'm doing it all the way with abs0, that will be a change :scared: for me. I have a couple of questions for you...

1-What makes you decide to use either standard, inch up 1 or inch up 2 wheels? Is it performance, looks, or from a picture of the original? (I'm running some tests on this)
2-I'm starting to test the Steering controller Sensitivity, does putting it at +1 or +2 have an effect on the braking also?
3-Why do you sometimes use the oil change?

Thanks for your support, really appreciated. :cheers:

Hi my friend, just bought the Civic '08 to test your Toda Replica 👍, it's going to go through the same tests as the NSX (brakes included :P) so it's going to take some time to get to the final results, also this one I'm doing it all the way with abs0, that will be a change :scared: for me. I have a couple of questions for you...

1-What makes you decide to use either standard, inch up 1 or inch up 2 wheels? Is it performance, looks, or from a picture of the original? (I'm running some tests on this)
2-I'm starting to test the Steering controller Sensitivity, does putting it at +1 or +2 have an effect on the braking also?
3-Why do you sometimes use the oil change?

Thanks for your support, really appreciated. :cheers:

Be sure to try both the original TODA and the 450PP TODA ( quickest FF I have ever built on 450PP, 1:04s at Tsukuba on CS with stock gearbox :eek: ), good luck with tests :)

As for your question :
1. With the wheels, I mainly try to replicate visually the actual car wheel and the size. For example on all GT4 and GT3 cars IRL have 18 inch wheel, if the stock car in GT6 came with 17 inch, I will use +1 inch up. Sometimes, I also fit bigger wheels just to look cool :lol: Performance wise ( acceleration or top speed ) should be the same, as the overall circumference are the same, bigger wheel only make the tire gets lower profile sidewall :P For cornering/handling, that will need further tests, I never really notice any difference though :)

2. Steering sensitivity only affect the steering input, braking do no get affected at all. I usually run +1 on my stick, as my analog stick worn out after close to 10 years of use :lol: It alters how quickly the wheel is turned when I moved the analog stick, lower sensitivity like -2 will mean that even if I go full right or left as quick as I could on the stick, the actual wheel will turn much slower - there should be a delay. Easily seen when the car is standing still, turn the steering in 3rd view cam - reverse view.

3. Oil change or no oil change has one purpose for me, to achieve target power/ torque as I mainly build replicas. I treat oil change the same as other power adder parts like intake tuning as it does not increase rpm limit, but it has drawback, it loses the effect after about 200km :lol:

Last edited:
Callaway Competition GmbH / Corvette Motorsport
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 GT4 Replica

Tuned to replicate Corvette C6 GT4 No Flat Floor
Sports Soft

View attachment 193624
View attachment 193623

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 390 HP at 4600 RPM
Torque : 455.1 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 73.8%
Weight: 1370 kg
Ballast : 92 kg
Ballast Position : 5
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 513

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY - GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type B
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Large Type C
Height +1 and Width +15
Wheels : Standard Size - GT-Aa12 or GTAb12 ( closest to GT4 original wheel ) or ENKEI RC-T4 or RAYS 57Ultimate or BBS RE-MG or BBS RS or BBS LM-R in grey or silver or black
Car Paint : White, Black, Blue, Yellow or Grey

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Springs / MOTON Racing Damper Kit 850/850
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 15.18 15.18
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 5
Camber Angle: 3.5 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio + Final ZR1 Spec
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 186mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.290
2nd 1.610
3rd 1.210
4th 1.000
5th 0.820
6th 0.680
Set Final : 3.420 ( Stock ZR1 Final, or if wanted lower top speed, use 3.730 or 3.920 - Getrag rear Diff Final )

LSD - 2 Way GETRAG LSD Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 24

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Callaway Corvette C6 GT4 was produced since 2007 to 2009 competing at FIA GT4 class championship.

Fitted with LS3 V8 producing 450HP at 6000rpm and 580Nm of torque / 59+kg/m. For BOP / balance of performance, the engine is fitted with restrictor which result in 390HP and rev limiter at 6200 RPM. Depending on the championship rules, rev limiter may be reduced to 5200 RPM at same 390HP. Homologated weight at 1400kg and 51/49 weight distribution. BOP for 2012 during 12H Bathurst allows the Corvette C6 GT4 to have 1370kg weight. I used this figure for this replica :P Torque for this replica is at 455.1 ft-lb, slightly higher than the non restricted torque, which I consider as closest I can get with semi racing exhaust fitted.

The real car has EIBACH ERS Springs and MOTON Racing Damper fitted, for this replica I decided on 850lb/in springs all around with damper setup for balance on medium to high speed, while ARB gives stability and steering response even on low speed. Camber and toe uses real world approach, but still gives agile handling.

Gearing for the Callaway uses ZR1 spec TREMEC TR6060 Close Ratio gearbox and GETRAG Final/Differential/LSD, I adapted the ZR1 TR6060 close ratio on this car, complete with the stock final drive ratio. As the real car has 6200 RPM redline/limiter, I highly recommend to shift/change gear at 6200 RPM for optimum performance as above this RPM, the engine already past the peak power/torque delivery anyway. If lower top speed is desired, simply increase the final drive ratio to 3.730 or 3.920 GETRAG rear diff/final.

C6 GT4 has Getrag axle/differential and for this replica LSD I used a 2 way, with medium preload and high lock to give better stability and traction, while the clutch is triple plate for this car as the real C6 GT4 has triple plate Tilton racing clutch.

The C6 GT4 replica was mainly tested at Silverstone GP and Bathurst. I can easily lap in 2:11s range at Silverstone GP, which is very quick. Included below is a replay file of the test run at Silverstone GP done in 1.08 version, 2:11.7xx lap on SS tire using stock ZR1 Final.

513PP, RH, ABS1 8/8, FG 3920

iA, 550PP World Touring Car Championship, Winner!

Superb! Superb! 👍

513PP, RH, ABS1 8/8, FG 3920

iA, 550PP World Touring Car Championship, Winner!

Superb! Superb! 👍

Cool :D Have you tried any of the GT4 cars on the A spec Seasonal at Bathurst ? I read a thread about it, they were trying cars with lower PP to win :P

Back