RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
CUSCO Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 220PS RIDOX ver.

CUSCO Inspired FTO Project - Comfort Medium to Sports Soft

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_17.jpg

CAR : Mitsubishi FTO GR '94
Tire : Comfort Medium to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 220 PS at 7600 RPM
Torque: 165.3 ft-lb at 4600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1145 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 59/41 as stock
Performance Points: 416

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_16.jpg

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Optional ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels :+2 Inch up - RAY TE37SL in Silver
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Hood Body Color

LSD - CUSCO 2 way Type RS 55/55 cam angle, medium preload
Initial Torque : 16
Acceleration Sensitivity: 37
Braking Sensitivity: 37

Suspension - CUSCO Coil Over CN ZERO 2R Custom Preset Spring Rate Pack
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 120
Spring Rate: 6.0 7.0 ( optional preset CUSCO Zero 2R spring F : 6,7,8,9,10 and R : 4,5,6,7 )
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 3 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

Brake Balance :
8/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/10, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 2 click higher on the rear brake.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/10 brake balance as starting point.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_14.jpg

Notes :

What can I say, this CUSCO Project was started early when I got GT6, the car has seen many races. The build is extreme for an FF car, handling wise. Power upgrades are subtle, aiming for better response around corners. LSD is CUSCO 2 way Type RS, as in real life, this 2 way on FF car is brutal, finesse and certain skill set are necessary to avoid understeer, be smooth, brake early, manage weight transfer and enjoy mid corner to exit traction.

Suspension based on CUSCO DE3A Coil Over Damper KIT CN ZERO-2R, spring rate are custom taken from preset CUSCO Springs available for the Zero-2R damper : optional preset spring F : 6,7,8,9,10 and R : 4,5,6,7, The 6/7 spring set is the best I have tested that gives good balance.

Test and tuned at Mt Panorama-Bathurst in the rain, Brand Hatch GP, Tsukuba, Streets of Willow and Stowe Cicuit.

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_6.jpg

UPDATE : 1.05 version, new damper, new coilover kit with new spring rate set, new ARB, camber and toe to give the FTO excellent balance. Updated LSD initial torque to maximize the suspension and the tune works for all comfort and sports tire ( sports soft )

Last edited:
Well, I finally got GT6. Even better, it's the Anniversary Edition with the Cr.1,000,000 booster pack. Once I get this monster update downloaded and get a few races under my belt, I should be able to start testing your Wangan Midnight replicas Ridox!

Harada Nissan Fairlady Z31 ( 300ZX '83 ) 500PS

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Harada Z31- Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 7_1.jpg

CAR : Nissan Fairlady Z31 300ZX '83
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 500 PS at 6300 RPM
Torque: 442.6 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1380 kg
Weight Distribution : 54/46 as stock
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Optional ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : +2 Inch up - American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust
Car Paint : Choose Silver Two Tone

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD

LSD - Nismo 1.5 way - high preload, 45-25 cam angle
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 17

Special Stage Route 7.jpg
[​

Suspension -TEIN HE Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 90
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 2.8 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 0.11

Transmission :
Set Max Speed to 350 km/h
Set each gear :
1st 2.600
2nd 1.700
3rd 1.260
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.670
Set Final Gear : 3.050

Don't use 6th gear if you want authenticity ; top speed at 5th would be 200 mph or 320 kmh :D

Brake Balance :
9/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/1, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Harada Z31 - this build is a bit wild, aggressive LSD, long gearing, loads of torque, suspension and brake more to street car like, and comfort soft, extra care needed when driven at high speed.

Tested at SSR7. ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice replica Ridox! Can't wait for the others!

EDIT: Ah. Just found something out. If I am correct, the Legendary FC you're looking to replicate has 500HP. But the RX-7 GT-X seems able to be tuned only up to 460HP. I don't know if you want to proceed with the FC boasting slightly less power. On the plus side, it seems possible to tune the other cars you've already researched to match their power outputs.

P.S: Why not make two versions of Kei's Supra? The original is the bright silver, 800HP monster machine you're familiar with, what I like to call the "Silver Surfer." After the battle with the Devil and the Blackbird, the Supra is detuned to 400HP and repainted the same shade of silver as Kei's father's Mk.II Supra. I think it could be possible to make this detuned Supra as well. Why not?

Last edited:
Nice replica Ridox! Can't wait for the others!

EDIT: Ah. Just found something out. If I am correct, the Legendary FC you're looking to replicate has 500HP. But the RX-7 GT-X seems able to be tuned only up to 460HP. I don't know if you want to proceed with the FC boasting slightly less power. On the plus side, it seems possible to tune the other cars you've already researched to match their power outputs.

P.S: Why not make two versions of Kei's Supra? The original is the bright silver, 800HP monster machine you're familiar with, what I like to call the "Silver Surfer." After the battle with the Devil and the Blackbird, the Supra is detuned to 400HP and repainted the same shade of silver as Kei's father's Mk.II Supra. I think it could be possible to make this detuned Supra as well. Why not?

Yeah, the detuned Supra sounds good, I'll make both, I have made the Legendary FC :D ( still tuning suspension and gearing ), but you are right, with the GTX premium, it has less than 500HP. The only alternative to reach closer to 500HP is using the standard car version FC Savanna ( 210+HP stock )- this one can reach over 480HP :) I'll apply weight reduction, it may help reach 320kmh target.

I'll be posting Pedders Holden Commodore SS and another tuner replica : Bee Racing R32 GTR tomorrow :D Then I'll continue work on the Knight Sports RX7 and Legendary FC.

I think the detuned Supra would be good for those looking to gain experience before stepping up to the "Silver Surfer." Meanwhile, I'll make Harada's Z31 and see if I can deliver a review of it.

Harada Nissan Fairlady Z31 ( 300ZX '83 ) 500PS

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Harada Z31- Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 500 PS at 6300 RPM
Torque: 442.6 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1380 kg
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Wheels : +2 Inch up - American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust
Car Paint : Choose Silver Two Tone

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD

LSD - Nismo 1.5 way - high preload, 45-25 cam angle
Initial Torque : 24

Suspension -TEIN HE Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 90
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 2.8 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 0.11

Transmission :
Set Max Speed to 350 km/h
Set each gear :
1st 2.600
2nd 1.700
3rd 1.260
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.670
Set Final Gear : 3.050

Don't use 6th gear if you want authenticity ; top speed at 5th would be 200 mph or 320 kmh :D

Brake Balance :
9/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/1, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Harada Z31 - this build is a bit wild, aggressive LSD, long gearing, loads of torque, suspension and brake more to street car like, and comfort soft, extra care needed when driven at high speed.

Tested at SSR7. ENJOY :cheers:

Nice! Gonna try it when I get home! Any chance we can get an Akuma no Zeto or blackbird counterpart?

Nice! Gonna try it when I get home! Any chance we can get an Akuma no Zeto or blackbird counterpart?

I will do the Blacbird eventually, but the Devil Z can't be done as the 240Z in the game can not ave turbo :( I will be however making Star Road 240Z with 300PS.

I read that back in the day, the AE86 racer in Japan bent the housing to get rear camber up to 4 degrees.

I checked the video again, and this :

View attachment 93416

Does it look like a negative camber ?

Now I am confused :( After some careful observation the front seems to have slight toe out, will have to test and tune again :D
I doubt It, but the Max you can get by cutting the rear axle is -.5. A few Shops here in Japan Offer(CBY) . Also running heaps of front camber. And lots of castor which isnt available in GT6

Last edited:
Pedders/KAAZ VY Holden Commodore SS 296kW/400PS

Tuned to replicate a mate's old ride - Comfort Soft

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_66.jpg

CAR : Holden Commodore SS '04

Specs
Horsepower: 400 PS / 296 kW / 397 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque: 381.5 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Weight: 1658 kg
Weight Distribution : 59/41 as stock
Performance Points: 488

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Optional ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended - NOT INSTALLED in this build
Wheels : Standard size - ENKEI RS05RR in Silver
Car Paint : Cosmo Mica

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD

LSD - KAAZ 1.5 way - high preload ( technical / street ) INSTALLED on this tune
Initial Torque : 22

or OPTIONAL

LSD - KAAZ 2 way - high preload ( high speed track )
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 24

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_67.jpg

Suspension - Pedders EXtreme XA Coil Over Custom Spring
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 120
Spring Rate: 10.00 7.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 6
Camber Angle: 3.3 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

Brake Balance :
9/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/1, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes

This build is made as closely possible to replicate the real car, not 100% match, but very close :D The 2 way LSD is for high speed track, it might introduce more understeer, so it will need skilled hands to tame it. Tested and tuned at Bathurst ( the real one often driven there ) and Brands Hatch GP.

Last edited:
BEE Racing NISSAN Skyline R32 GTR '89 400PS

Tuned to replicate BEE Racing R32 GTR
Comfort Soft to Sport Soft

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_63.jpg

CAR : Nissan Skyline R32 GTR '89
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 400 PS at 6900 RPM
Torque: 347.2 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Weight: 1500 kg
Ballast : 199 kg
Ballast Position : -32
Weight Distribution : 58/42 as in real life spec
Performance Points: 485

Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Optional ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended - NOT INSTALLED in this build
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS TE37SL in Silver
Car Paint : Steel Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Weight Reduction Stage 1

LSD - NISMO GT PRO CARBON - optimal low preload
FRONT 1.5 way

Initial Torque : 25
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR 2 way
Initial Torque : 11
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Torque Distributing Center Differential
Front/Rear Torque Split : 30:70

Suspension -BUDDY CLUB Racing Spec Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 90
Spring Rate: 11.84 9.86
Dampers (Compression): 5 2
Dampers (Extension): 4 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 2.9 1.3
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.14

Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg

Brake Balance :
7/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/10, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/10 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

With limited information about the 400PS Bee R R32 GTR, I made this replica :) The suspension is based on Buddy Club Rspec Coilover Damper Kit, with originally 12kg/10kg spring rate, I adapted lower value as max spring rate in GT6 is lower. The damper is tuned for compliance with the LSD ( Nismo GT Pro Carbon ).

The LSD is unique in this build, 1.5 way up front and 2 way rear with low preload calculated based on torque distribution. The car requires skilled driver to be both smooth with the brakes and aggressive with steering on turn in and exit.

Trail braking is essential on lower speed corner, be ready to brake hard and deep - eased off the brake when the speed drop down, don't be scared to lock up the front tire, you'll be surprised how much you can brake with this car. Explore the possibilities, enjoy :cheers:

Tuned and tested at Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, Willow Springs, Apricot Hill, Stowe and Tsukuba. Able to lap Brands Hatch GP below 1:45 on comfort soft easily. Beware, she'll bite hard if not careful when power oversteering out of a corner :D

Update : Front LSD has been fixed, I made a mistake with braking and acceleration sensitivity.

UPDATE 1.09 : Fixed weight distribution to real life spec at 58/42 ( ballast value and position changed ) - was 54/46 stock, now more front heavy as it should be, added weight reduction stage 1. Tweaked suspension, mainly damper.

Tested at Grand Valley Speedway as requested by a friend on SS tire, managed 2:04s on 1st lap on cold tires and yellow oil ( power at reduced 387HP and big fat 1500kg :eek: ) Some slow cornering included - going wide at 1st turn and at the tunnel :lol: A good lap would be in low 2:03s or high 2:02s :bowdown: Nice pace for a street spec BEE R replica :D SS tire = hard slick, the chassis felt a bit soft for the immense grip from the tire

Last edited:
Nishizao SPL AE86 Levin GT Apex '83

Tuned to replicate Drift Bible AE86 Levin GT Apex - Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 160 PS at 6900 RPM ( the video states 130PS/stock power - deemed as an error as the car has ECU,Exhaust Manifold, Sports Exhaust and Air Filter )
Torque: 129.7 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Weight: 950 kg ( real )
Ballast : 95 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 53/47 as real car
Performance Points: 387 PP

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Wheels :+1 Inch up or as stock size - Hayashi Street Wheel in Red or Grey
Car Paint : Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2

LSD - TRD 2 way - low preload, 45 degree cam angle.
Initial Torque : 12
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Suspension Nishizao SPL Coil Over :
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 95
Spring Rate: 8.0 6.5
Dampers (Compression): 3 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 2.6 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.14 0.00

Brake Balance :

Notes :
The low powered AE86 Levin was driven by Dori Dori to demonstrate the basics of drifting, the car was fitted with Yokohama GP tire which is similar to comfort medium. Feel free to use higher grip tire for chasing lap time. For drift, comfort medium or hard is the recommended tire for this tune. The car was tested and tuned at Big Willow, Streets of Willow, Brands Hatch and Bathurst. The car has natural understeer, as Dori Dori said, the car needs to be driven smooth but hard, throw the steering, jam the throttle mid corner and get sideways all the way :D
The 130ps displayed in the video is most likely WHEEL Hp, GT6 displays crank hp. 30hp is a good guess for drivetrain loss irl so your 160ps in-game is fairly accurate. Love the tune!

Will be bulding the Bee R skyline soon. Bee R isn't far from were i live.

Cool :) Will look forward to hear from you about the car :cheers:

The 130ps displayed in the video is most likely WHEEL Hp, GT6 displays crank hp. 30hp is a good guess for drivetrain loss irl so your 160ps in-game is fairly accurate. Love the tune!

Thanks a bunch man :) Always glad to hear someone enjoy my tune !!

A few recommendations to add on your Wangan Midnight list.
1. RGO BCNR33 Demo Car
2. Ogishima FD3S RX-7 VI
3. Masaki/Kazuo Ohta RX-7 FD3S I (go for the Bathurst R)

I'm pretty sure Oki's is a late version efini RX-7.

If you'll need the visual and performance index of some of the WM cars, I'll be glad to help you out.

P.S. Reina's final R32 tune understeers for more high rpm power; just wanna let you know.

For the Akuma no Zetto / S30. With the NOS, it's possible to recreate it, even without the Turbo.
A full tuned one with a 400km/h auto setup could bring it up to 300+km/h like in the Manga. Have the actual hit a limit of 350-to-under 400-ish. You can go with this to achieve your values but if you're after authenticity; awaiting the patch where the S30/S130 could be turbo'd is a good option too.

I know it goes against the appeal of it being a replica tune but the BEE R 32 GTR has way too much understeer. I reduced font spring to 10k, and set front camber to -.3 (IIRC). Handles amazing now. It sucks that real world settings dont work as well in the game...

I know it goes against the appeal of it being a replica tune but the BEE R 32 GTR has way too much understeer. I reduced font spring to 10k, and set front camber to -.3 (IIRC). Handles amazing now. It sucks that real world settings dont work as well in the game...

If you run zero camber up front, it might be even better, it seems that the reports of some who have tuned cars with zero camber having max grip might be true :( Another PD bug ... I always drive without ABS, which is why I didn't feel any understeer when driving the replica - I always trailbrake deep into the corner - slow in fast out :embarrassed:. Not sure if with ABS 1 will have the same effect. You might want to use max spring rate up front and use zero camber front, give this a try, you might like it.

How's the LSD doing ?

A few recommendations to add on your Wangan Midnight list.
1. RGO BCNR33 Demo Car
2. Ogishima FD3S RX-7 VI
3. Masaki/Kazuo Ohta RX-7 FD3S I (go for the Bathurst R)

I'm pretty sure Oki's is a late version efini RX-7.

If you'll need the visual and performance index of some of the WM cars, I'll be glad to help you out.

P.S. Reina's final R32 tune understeers for more high rpm power; just wanna let you know.

For the Akuma no Zetto / S30. With the NOS, it's possible to recreate it, even without the Turbo.
A full tuned one with a 400km/h auto setup could bring it up to 300+km/h like in the Manga. Have the actual hit a limit of 350-to-under 400-ish. You can go with this to achieve your values but if you're after authenticity; awaiting the patch where the S30/S130 could be turbo'd is a good option too.

I'll add those later, and in the mean time I will make the Star Road S30Z instead - 300PS ( NOS optional ), when we can turbo the S30, then I'll do the Devil Z :D

If you run zero camber up front, it might be even better, it seems that the reports of some who have tuned cars with zero camber having max grip might be true :( Another PD bug ... I always drive without ABS, which is why I didn't feel any understeer when driving the replica - I always trailbrake deep into the corner - slow in fast out :embarrassed:. Not sure if with ABS 1 will have the same effect. You might want to use max spring rate up front and use zero camber front, give this a try, you might like it.

How's the LSD doing ?

I'll add those later, and in the mean time I will make the Star Road S30Z instead - 300PS ( NOS optional ), when we can turbo the S30, then I'll do the Devil Z :D
The LSD is great, probably the highlight of the car.

The LSD is great, probably the highlight of the car.

Thank you, I have been doing LSD research since GT5 spec 2 :) I compiled many LSD data from aftermarket companies like CUSCO, NISMO, KAAZ, ATS, OS GIKEN and many others. I have certain method to adapt these LSD characteristics - from preload torque, friction plates + disc and cam angle - into GT6 LSD value - initial, acceleration and brake. So far, I am happy with how the LSD works on my cars. Most tuners or test drivers would probably do not like my LSD tune as it usually has high value :)

If you are interested, give the CUSCO FTO GR replica posted above a try :) It's a 220PS FF car with 2 way CUSCO RS LSD replicated - medium preload and 55 degree cam angle with high lock sensitivity. Not really accurate, but should drive like a 2 way diff :D

Second the Cusco FTO - fun tune to drive. The holden and its different lsd settings were interesting too. Almost opposite experiences - more understeer in low speed corners with the fast track setup and more understeer in high speed corners with the technical setup

Second the Cusco FTO - fun tune to drive. The holden and its different lsd settings were interesting too. Almost opposite experiences - more understeer in low speed corners with the fast track setup and more understeer in high speed corners with the technical setup

Thanks for the feedback :) The understeer part,would you mind to elaborate about the almost opposite experiences ? Is this with the Holden replica, as I posted 2 LSD settings 1.5 way and 2 way ?

EDIT : I'll be posting the Legendary FC soon :) and a bonus tune replica of Hennessey Venom 600 GTS

Thanks for the feedback :) The understeer part,would you mind to elaborate about the almost opposite experiences ? Is this with the Holden replica, as I posted 2 LSD settings 1.5 way and 2 way ?

EDIT : I'll be posting the Legendary FC soon :) and a bonus tune replica of Hennessey Venom 600 GTS
You're correct - it was with the Holden - I found the 1.5 to understeer at higher speeds and the 2 way to understeer more at lower speeds. The car as a whole seemed to have an inclination to understeer for me regardless of LSD setup

You're correct - it was with the Holden - I found the 1.5 to understeer at higher speeds and the 2 way to understeer more at lower speeds. The car as a whole seemed to have an inclination to understeer for me regardless of LSD setup

The front heavy nose of the car :(

Garage Zero "Legendary FC"
Mazda Savanna RX7 INFINI III FC3S '90 500+PS

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Legendary FC 500+PS ( Infini ver. ) Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 7_2.jpg

CAR : Mazda Savanna Infini FC3S RX7 '90

Specs
Horsepower: 500+ PS / 495 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 375.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1225kg
Performance Points: 527

Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended-optional
Aero Parts : Rear Wing Custom Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch up - Motegi Racing Touge paint in White or +1 Inch Up BBS RE MG in Grey
Car Paint : Crystal White from GT-X or Dover White from GT Limited FC

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Hood Body Color

AERO :
Rear : 20

LSD - ATS Carbon Hybrid Spec IV 1.5 way - high preload
Initial Torque : 23
Acceleration Sensitivity: 28
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Suspension - JIC MAGIC FLT-A2 Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 90
Spring Rate: 7.00 5.00
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 1.2 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.16

Transmission :
Set Max Speed to 370 km/h
Set each gear :
1st 2.700
2nd 1.800
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.675
Set Final Gear : 4.111

Don't use 6th gear if you want authenticity ; top speed at 5th would be 300 kmh :D - 283kmh at 8500rpm :embarrassed:

Brake Balance :

Ascari Full Track.jpg

Notes

Kouichi Kijima Legendary FC :) This build based on the Savanna Infini III instead the GTX as the power was lacking in the GTX when fully tuned. The car is wild in lower gear even with long gearing, tuned and tested at SSR7, Bathurst and Matterhorn. This build is great fun to drive at high speed track and drifty on the twisty - also good drifting around :D

ENJOY :cheers:

The GT-X version also have been made, tune posted on page 4.

Last edited:
Legendary FC. Nice. Looks like you got around the power issue as well. I can't wait for the next one!

SRT VIPER '02 Venom 600 GTS
Tuned to replicate '96 Hennessey Venom 600 GTS - Comfort Soft

Gemasolar_16.jpg

CAR : SRT Dodge Viper '02

Specs
Horsepower: 600HP at 5400 RPM
Torque: 609.7 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1429 kg
Ballast : 38 kg
Ballast Position : 35
Weight Distribution : 48/52 as stock
Performance Points: 591

GT AUTO
Oil Change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Aero Kit : Type A
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Flat Floors Type A
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Blue Metallic or GTS Blue Peark from SRT Viper '13

Gemasolar_14.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive shaft
Racing Brakes Kit
Carbon Hood Body Color
Weight Reduction Stage 1

AERO :
Downforce Rear : 20

LSD - 2 way medium preload
Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 31
Braking Sensitivity: 31

Suspension - EIBACH Hi RATE Springs, KONI Adjustable Height Shocks
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 77
Spring Rate: 9.79 15.14
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.10

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_75.jpg

Brake Balance :
9/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/1, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :
This particular car was one of the often forgotten Hennessey work, produced back in the 90's, Venom 600 GTS is not a very powerful car in today's world of supercars and hypercars above 600HP. This built is as close as possible to the real car, similar power and torque, suspension and LSD :) The car has immense grip as well stability, beware though with the throttle on low speed corner exit.

Tuned and tested at Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, and Apricot Hill. The Venom 600 GTS able to lap Bathurst in 2:22 region on comfort soft with plenty of room to improve.

Last edited:
Back