Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

Hey @Norrin Radd what speeds is your Mustang reaching on the that long back straight. The McLaren F1 is getting to 171 mph before I have to brake for increasing hairpin.

Hey @Norrin Radd what speeds is your Mustang reaching on the that long back straight. The McLaren F1 is getting to 171 mph before I have to brake for increasing hairpin.

I really tried to get the corner before the best I could, but still only getting 169. If I got that corner better I MIGHT make 170, but 171 is out of my reach.

I really tried to get the corner before the best I could, but still only getting 169. If I got that corner better I MIGHT make 170, but 171 is out of my reach.
I might just be to get a 172 mph if I get a good exit. That turn is one of the most important turns on the track but, that big bump in that turn makes it very hard to exit consistently.

Out of what has been picked for Gr.3. The Mustang should be the closest Gr.3 to the F1 on straights. Was wondering how close. So I have about 2 mph advantage on your Mustang. Wonder what everyone else is reaching.

The F1 GTR is my second favorite car in the Gr.3. First goes the Viper but, chose the F1 for it better straight speed and wet weather performance this year. I will probably regret my choice at the Northern Isle and Barcelona-Catalunya races.

Hey there!

Not sure how many races I'll be able to participate in on the schedule, but if I would still be able to sign up and get in the odd race here and there if I can make it, I'd appreciate it.

My PSN is Rockyharbour999, and I'll send you a request.

And I'd like to select the Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 and Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 as my cars if possible.

Cheers!

Hey there!

Not sure how many races I'll be able to participate in on the schedule, but if I would still be able to sign up and get in the odd race here and there if I can make it, I'd appreciate it.

My PSN is Rockyharbour999, and I'll send you a request.

And I'd like to select the Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 and Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 as my cars if possible.

Cheers!
Thank you for sending the friend request. Always a great way to earn some points with me. What time zone are you?

The Jaguar as your Gr.3 car should be a good choice for the Gr.3 schedule. A lot long straights on that schedule. As for the Gr.4 class. There's a lot of curvy technical tracks on that schedule. You may want to do some testing to make sure you like your car choice for Gr.4.

Are next race is tonight. Gr.3 at St. Croix C.

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Practice Start
Sat 6:30 pm Eastern Standard
Sat 3:30 pm Pacific Standard
Sun 12:30 am Central Europe Standard

Qualifying / Race Start
Sat 7:30 pm EST
Sat 4:30 pm PST
Sun 1:30 am CET

These lobby times are for all race unless specified otherwise.​

Thank you for sending the friend request. Always a great way to earn some points with me. What time zone are you?

The Jaguar as your Gr.3 car should be a good choice for the Gr.3 schedule. A lot long straights on that schedule. As for the Gr.4 class. There's a lot of curvy technical tracks on that schedule. You may want to do some testing to make sure you like your car choice for Gr.4.

Are next race is tonight. Gr.3 at St. Croix C.

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Practice Start
Sat 6:30 pm Eastern Standard
Sat 3:30 pm Pacific Standard
Sun 12:30 am Central Europe Standard

Qualifying / Race Start
Sat 7:30 pm EST
Sat 4:30 pm PST
Sun 1:30 am CET

These lobby times are for all race unless specified otherwise.​

I'll be in Nova Scotia until about mid-April, so I'm on Atlantic Standard Time (UTC-4) until then (after that I'll be back on EST again).

I'll keep doing testing on Group 4 cars, I just found the Jag was one of the best options on the Nordschleife (my preferred test track) for me. If I don't get back to you to say otherwise though, I'll stick with the Jaguar for Gr.4.

Thanks very much for allowing the late entry! I may not be able to race in tonight's endurance, but I'm hoping I'll be able to participate in at least a few races out of the season!

(I have Jarkulary to thank for letting me know about the league in the GT lobby!)

I'll be in Nova Scotia until about mid-April, so I'm on Atlantic Standard Time (UTC-4) until then (after that I'll be back on EST again).

I'll keep doing testing on Group 4 cars, I just found the Jag was one of the best options on the Nordschleife (my preferred test track) for me. If I don't get back to you to say otherwise though, I'll stick with the Jaguar for Gr.4.

Thanks very much for allowing the late entry! I may not be able to race in tonight's endurance, but I'm hoping I'll be able to participate in at least a few races out of the season!

(I have Jarkulary to thank for letting me know about the league in the GT lobby!)
You may freely change your car until your first race with that class.

I'll actually switch my Gr.4 car over to the Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 if possible.

Thanks again for letting me join the series!
You 100% sure. You're aware the FFs are bad on their front tires. You okay with this. It's a month from today to the next Gr.4 race. No need rush.

I really wanted to use the GR3 Citroen so I would be using 2 cars from the same manufacturer but the Citroen is just awful on rear tire wear, even with TCS on for some reason.

I might just be to get a 172 mph if I get a good exit. That turn is one of the most important turns on the track but, that big bump in that turn makes it very hard to exit consistently.

Out of what has been picked for Gr.3. The Mustang should be the closest Gr.3 to the F1 on straights. Was wondering how close. So I have about 2 mph advantage on your Mustang. Wonder what everyone else is reaching.

The F1 GTR is my second favorite car in the Gr.3. First goes the Viper but, chose the F1 for it better straight speed and wet weather performance this year. I will probably regret my choice at the Northern Isle and Barcelona-Catalunya races.

I've done some custom races vs. AI for practice and the fastest I got from the Lexus (without slipstream) was 166mph. So please be kind and share some slipstream with me, haha!

This will be my first time doing an online race that is 90 minutes and has damage, so my goals are:

1) Don't hit anything (cars or walls)
2) Don't need a bathroom break halfway through :lol:.

Looking forward to it. See you tonight :cheers:.

I really wanted to use the GR3 Citroen so I would be using 2 cars from the same manufacturer but the Citroen is just awful on rear tire wear, even with TCS on for some reason.
Along with looking for a unique gimmick from the FIA races and all the other numerous Gr.3 and or Gr.4 league. And wanting to the Gr.4 Bugatti to be available.

One of the other reasons I chose to allow mixed manufacturers regulations. Is because there are very few manufacturers were I like both cars. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

For example 2 years ago when I ran the Corvettes for this series. The Gr.3 Corvette is wonderful car. I highly recommend it. The Gr.4 Corvette on the other hand. It wears its front so much faster than the rears. You would think the car is a FWD. This tire wear problem causes the car to develop increasing nasty understeer throughout a stent.

Dodge has become my manufacturer of choice for the FIA races. As it's one of the few manufacturers that I like the handling of both cars. They have great corner drive off at also any speed. It's because that drive off that I chose the Gr.4 Viper again this year. Both cars have relatively even tire wear. So they don't develop any major handling issues. Though even they are not without flaws. Both Vipers don't like cold tires. And the Gr.4 Viper default gearing is a bit too narrow.

I really like that we can pick two different manufacturers for this. I like the Lexus Gr3, but I’m slow in the Gr4. I love the NSX Gr4, but I can’t handle the Gr3 at all! So this allows me to use two cars I like, but that I won’t pick for FIA.

Does this league have any social media posts or hashtag or anything like that? Or is everything updated only here?
There the leagues old form this site. This series changed hands so had to make a new one to able update the series. I also run the Supercar World Speed Contest Series this site. You find a link to that series in main form of series.

Other than that this league is not on any other site that I'm currently aware of. I can be contacted through either this site or PSN. I do have the PS App on my phone. So I have to on my PS4 to get your messages.

I really like that we can pick two different manufacturers for this. I like the Lexus Gr3, but I’m slow in the Gr4. I love the NSX Gr4, but I can’t handle the Gr3 at all! So this allows me to use two cars I like, but that I won’t pick for FIA.
What your FIA manufacturer of choice.

I drove for Hyundai last exhibition season and will likely go with them again. I like both the Gr 3 and 4. They aren’t great on any particular type of track, but they seem to be above average just about everywhere. That fits with me. I don’t really expect to win races, but I like to be consistently in the mix for top 10’s.

Latest Posts

Back