Boundary Layer navigating a sea of fools Premium Messages 2,823 Messages GTP_Brent Dec 9, 2006 #2 yup, 2 years ago today. RIP
Speedy Samurai Speedium Premium Messages 3,627 Sydney Messages Gai-Gun Dec 9, 2006 #3 that guy had more 'metal' in his little finger than most metal bands today.
viperpilot Messages 2,080 Dec 9, 2006 #6 such a sad day, he was one of the greatest! 👍 R.I.P. Dime viper
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Dec 9, 2006 #7 Two years ago? Damn. I thought it was last year. He was a good one.
Boundary Layer navigating a sea of fools Premium Messages 2,823 Messages GTP_Brent Dec 10, 2006 #8 I recalled today that yesterday was also the 26yr anniversary of John Lennon's death. Apparently, Dec 8th is not a good day in music.
I recalled today that yesterday was also the 26yr anniversary of John Lennon's death. Apparently, Dec 8th is not a good day in music.
Der Alta Official GTP Bouncer Staff Emeritus Messages 9,209 Messages DerAlta Dec 10, 2006 #10 Boundary Layer I recalled today that yesterday was also the 26yr anniversary of John Lennon's death. Apparently, Dec 8th is not a good day in music. Click to expand... Neither is the age 27.
Boundary Layer I recalled today that yesterday was also the 26yr anniversary of John Lennon's death. Apparently, Dec 8th is not a good day in music. Click to expand... Neither is the age 27.