RIP Hiboost Pro Drag Team!

Wait weren't you just talkin trash to me because I didn't wanna run on a Sunday and you said fine Tuesday or Wednesday now you won't battle rev on a Wednesday?

Wait weren't you just talkin trash to me because I didn't wanna run on a Sunday and you said fine Tuesday or Wednesday now you won't battle rev on a Wednesday?

Yes but I talked to my boys and some of them can't make it during the week so we agreed that Sunday morning is the best day!

Like I told you and called you out, we were ready for you on Sunday and you said:

"xSickxWiDxiTx View Post
I'm not runnin this weekend, I got races in real life, no time on the weekends. Ask anyone I'm not on during the weekend. I won't even be on today workin on the car in 8 minutes"
And I said.

"Well lets do this on Wednesday? or Tuesday? Ill try to get my guys ready for those days!!?

The funny thing is that you were online on Sunday, remember?:)

Yeah it is funny that I was on for a hour then worked on my REAL race car lol, called waiting for the shop to open cuz my boy was sleepin late lol, don't worry you gonna get yours this week

Sick if you're not going to leave Danny alone like we agreed, we're going to have problems.

I'm not doing anything, he was talkin trash cuz I wouldn't run on a Wednesday and he just backed outta a battle is all I'm sayin, I'm not startin no problems

Let it go. This really has become a chicken fight. Both parties should feel ashamed. Really guys? Is this how you want GT5 to end?

Being really unbiased here:

Sick, mind your attitude. We all know about you ohsofast 500 HP CIVIC EG, don't have to emphasize it. Fix that grammar while you're at it.

Danny, people have a life outside GT5. Don't rush to make a schedule, just calm down and let things run their course. The world isn't ending tomorrow.

Please, both of you, just LET IT GO.

Just my two cents.

Yo Danny, I'm probably gonna be outta town on Sunday... So is genci. And revs gotta work I think... Sunday wouldn't work for us.. Thursday..?

I work on Thursdays and my guys are busy with school and homework:tup:

I work from 7pmET to 4amET!

This game is dead already and some poeple are not on, also GTV is coming out in a few days.

Ill do my best to have them on this Sunday for Real Talk and maybe we can have two battles the same day, maybe the same cars we picked last time?

This is literally the last time I'm gonna say this, IM NOT RUNNING ON THE WEEKEND I RACE IN REAL LIFE END OF STORY.

Well make sure you be there because I want you to be there and stand up for your team.

You need to STOP LYING BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLINE ON SUNDAYS!

Last SUNDAY you WERE ON THE WHOLE DAY and YOU RAN REALY HARD BRO, NICE!👍

End of LIES!:)

This game is dead already and some poeple are not on, also GTV is coming out in a few days.

Ill do my best to have them on this Sunday for Real Talk and maybe we can have two battles the same day, maybe the same cars we picked last time?

Different cars. Our car, as of now is the 458.

Different cars. Our car, as of now is the 458.

Things are coming to an end and we might just continue till GT6!

It’s really hard to find everyone at the same time; people are just quitting this game.

c-losk is no longer in hiboost due to personal reasons and I don't blame him.👍

I do want to thank everyone who supported us and also I don't blame those who hate us too!

I’m also looking forward to retire from this game and after all these haters on GT5, I might not even continue on GT6! I’m getting old for this little kids ego and drama, I've proven what I had to prove on this game and I know my name will be out there, in good way and also a bad way.

This is something that I’m thinking about.👍

I did enjoy braking all those records and that is something I will continue on GT6!

HIBOOST is not over yet but I will make my final decision on GT6!

Things are coming to an end and we might just continue till GT6! It’s really hard to find everyone at the same time; people are just quitting this game. c-losk is no longer in hiboost due to personal reasons and I don't blame him.👍 I do want to thank everyone who supported us and also I don't blame those who hate us too! I’m also looking forward to retire from this game and after all these haters on GT5, I might not even continue on GT6! I’m getting old for this little kids ego and drama, I've proven what I had to prove on this game and I know my name will be out there, in good way and also a bad way. This is something that I’m thinking about.👍 I did enjoy braking all those records and that is something I will continue on GT6! HIBOOST is not over yet but I will make my final decision on GT6!
Yeah Danny I hear you. Me and rev were talking the other night. We know it's kinda hard getting everyone ready for battles and stuff, but we tried having a mini battle that night but my internet kept freezing, haven't been in gt5 since. Gta5 came out and absolutely none of my friends are on gt5, but maybe we could talk about setting up tiny little scrimmage battles with proline and hi-boost, nothing serious like we were doing just tiny little scrimmage so we don't all start gt6 all rusty.

I want to thank christoofastforu:2F4U for his loyalty!!

Now you are HIBOOST LEADER!!

We will do our best to make things better at GT6!

Back