RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Oi Roj, off topic, but how comes Britain has so much old people sticking around at this time of year?!? Brighton is practically a retirement village there's so much old folks here -.-
Anyways……I'm bored……what should I do when I get back to GT5 and reviewing??? I'm nearly done with RJ's cars (I think) and the two LM cars are a bit……painful two get.

Hang around with Roj's buddies who also operate tuning garages and give me a bit of space for the 75km review that I'm gonna pave here. :P

Ok, but PUT SOME PICTURES OR REPLAYS IN!!! THAT CRASH WAS SOOO FAIL!!! I WANNA SEE IT IN PICS NOW!!!!!! :D :D

Words ftw. Real writers don't use pictures to mask their masterful wit (even though I'm just an amateur :lol:).

Planning to upload the replays to the file sharing sites like our NSX vs. RE RX-7 shootout. I need someone with an HDPVR :indiff:

Well how hard can it be to take a few pictures of us two crashing at Monaco and then just posting them?!??!?! And what's this 'HDPVR' thingy……

Oi Roj, off topic, but how comes Britain has so much old people sticking around at this time of year?!? Brighton is practically a retirement village there's so much old folks here -.-
Anyways……I'm bored……what should I do when I get back to GT5 and reviewing??? I'm nearly done with RJ's cars (I think) and the two LM cars are a bit……painful two get.
Because they feel like it? :dunce:

You should review every car in Adrenaline's thread at the top of the tuning forum.
Hang around with Roj's buddies who also operate tuning garages and give me a bit of space for the 75km review that I'm gonna pave here. :P

What buddies? :lol:

Because they feel like it? :dunce:

You should review every car in Adrenaline's thread at the top of the tuning forum.

What buddies? :lol:

Well, is Blackpool's pubs and tourist attractions being overrun by the near by retirement home? Cuz that's what it's like here…
And I may be sad enough to review all of your cars, but not sad enough to review every tune there is……

And yea, what buddies? Roj doesn't have any, he's a loner :D

You better be to busy driving for the first two weeks back to review anything but the FF Summer Shootout cars!:sly:💡

After that I still have a couple tunes for you to trash...and then who knows what other madness we can come up with to keep you well occupied. hmmm maybe a fastest wagon at Nürburgring Nordschlief challenge.:crazy:

Or a 'Super-Kei-car' challenge :D Tune a Kei car to make it faster around…Autumn Ring than a supercar (Say…a Mclaren F1) :D
But let's discuss this in your 'cafe', eh?

Or a 'Super-Kei-car' challenge :D Tune a Kei car to make it faster around…Autumn Ring than a supercar (Say…a Mclaren F1) :D

I like it...wonder how they would stack up on say the Eiger short track...

Well, is Blackpool's pubs and tourist attractions being overrun by the near by retirement home? Cuz that's what it's like here…
And I may be sad enough to review all of your cars, but not sad enough to review every tune there is……

And yea, what buddies? Roj doesn't have any, he's a loner :D

Nope, it's overrun by drunk teenagers who want to stab you. :dopey: And I'm only semi-joking there. :dunce:

Yep. Guess I don't have to tune cars anymore. :D

Nope, it's overrun by drunk teenagers who want to stab you. :dopey: And I'm only semi-joking there. :dunce:

Yep. Guess I don't have to tune cars anymore. :D

Well that sounds like more fun than walking into a pub and finding every person inside being over 60 years old…

And what? I don't get how you being a loner (you are, admit it :D :D) has anything to do with not tuning anymore…

Well that sounds like more fun than walking into a pub and finding every person inside being over 60 years old…

And what? I don't get how you being a loner (you are, admit it :D :D) has anything to do with not tuning anymore…

Whatever you're into I guess. I prefer my blood and guts to remain in the confines of my own body. :)

If I had no buddies, it means I wouldn't be friends with RJ, which means I'd have to leave RKM. Seeing as I'd have no other buddies to start a shop with, there's no point tuning anymore. :D

Why? Cuz it'll be too lonely for too much of the time? And if you don't know RJ, RKM wouldn't exist in the first place…so to whoever put you two together, thank you for giving GT5 this irritating little arse who's nearly god at tuning…

Why? Cuz it'll be too lonely for too much of the time? And if you don't know RJ, RKM wouldn't exist in the first place…so to whoever put you two together, thank you for giving GT5 this irritating little arse who's nearly god at tuning…

No, because the workload would be too much. Considering RKM's current tune count is over 100 if you include requests, that's a lot for only 1 person. With 2 people doing it, the workload is effectively halved.

Leonidae from MFT introduced us originally. ;)

Oh……damn it, can't take the piss out of him……but wasn't RVV a three-person tuning garage? I mean there was RJ, Vince, and some other guy…you only came afterward right?

Oh……damn it, can't take the piss out of him……but wasn't RVV a three-person tuning garage? I mean there was RJ, Vince, and some other guy…you only came afterward right?

You can, but he'll chop your arms off. :D It was, then wasn't, then I was brought in yes.

You can, but he'll chop your arms off. :D It was, then wasn't, then I was brought in yes.
Well that's why I won't, as I still need my arms for the next few years…and who came before you? Why were you brought in?

Well that's why I won't, as I still need my arms for the next few years…and who came before you? Why were you brought in?

You'll have to ask RJ the details. I'm not 100% sure if I know everything.

Well……since I'm for some reason rather scared of RJ (I keep thinking he's gonna rip my head off or something), I might not ask………
Edit: Actually, I might! RJ, WHAT HAPPENED IN GT4 WITH RVV??? :D

Last edited:
Well……I know a few of the things that happened, most of them to do with MFT and copyrights or something……but what's the rest?

As far as what? Let's see we had unneeded drama followed by replacing Thing 1 with Thing 2, Thing 2 disappeared and we called in Roj.

As far as………everything :D And I know there was unneeded drama (read in irritated voice), you even removed your tunes for a while, but what else?!?!?!??!?! -.-

Well something happened……and I'm just curious what…especially with the fight with the Finns…

Back