RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Same car though. The settings would work on a '97-'99 DC2. '95 and '96 not so much because the tyres are thinner.
But the JDM ones can be fit with turbos while my Acura is a N/A, so some things will need to be adjusted.

But the JDM ones can be fit with turbos while my Acura is a N/A, so some things will need to be adjusted.

I wouldn't turbo a DC2 anyway. B18C's are like juggs, best leave them natural. :D

To be honest pal. i only ever use my 95' VTEC Crossover is evil whereas on the other the pitch hardly changes.. :)

I used to love my '95 Teg in GT4. The VTEC changeover is MAAAAAAAASSIVE with race pipes and it just sounds really nice.

It also has exactly zero grip.

I used to love my '95 Teg in GT4. The VTEC changeover is MAAAAAAAASSIVE with race pipes and it just sounds really nice.

It also has exactly zero grip.

So it sounds like a ricer :lol:, had the equivalent of the turbo lag from the Option Z and drives like it's on ice.

God you scare me sometimes, RJ.:lol:

So it sounds like a ricer :lol:, had the equivalent of the turbo lag from the Option Z and drives like it's on ice.

Yes, no, ish.

It was deep as hell sounding and just turned up to 11 at VTEC changeover. Torque at low revs was actually pretty good, it just got better after VTEC. Grip on R3s (that's race mediums thanks) was equivalent to the RSX on S3s.

God you scare me sometimes, RJ.:lol:

Good.

Yes, no, ish.

It was deep as hell sounding and just turned up to 11 at VTEC changeover. Torque at low revs was actually pretty good, it just got better after VTEC. Grip on R3s (that's race mediums thanks) was equivalent to the RSX on S3s.

Good.
So they made the VTEC audible in GT4 but not in GT5? And how much power did it have? It must be more power than the SR71 blackbird has if it needs racing meds but still not have enough grip…

No, that's not good. Because the scary I'm thinking of is the 'bloody pedo' kind of scary :lol:

AcuraDC2.jpg

I miss this car. ;)

Hey, Roj, how goes reading the story of doom?

I liked it! :D I liked the comments about RJ being lazy with the transmission and pestering us to change the Enzo's gearbox (which now does 274 drafting a Veyron. Considering this is a circuit tune...). :lol: I was hoping the Murcielago would win but ah well, the Enzo is good too. :P You should add pictures and post it up in the race reports section! 👍

Thanks for the review/themed story. I'm not sure how to reply to it though. :lol:

It has been. Only it has come down the wrong pipeline and out the sewer, and has been covered in a smear of maroon.;)

I was talking to Roj dammit,trying to say that he could just make his own version of it... :lol:

Oi Roj, have you read my RKM Countach review v3.0?

Revive it and release the nostalgia then :P
";)"
I was talking to Roj dammit,trying to say that he could just make his own version of it... :lol:

Oi Roj, have you read my RKM Countach review v3.0?

I read the bit at the end where you made me sound like a creeper. :lol: The main part didn't change did it?

";)"

I read the bit at the end where you made me sound like a creeper. :lol: The main part didn't change did it?

Umm there are changes but they're minor anyway. And no you weren't supposed to sound like a creeper in there :P

(tree'd by Onboy1337. oh well)

I just realised I made a review months ago...might have to dig out that request ;3 I think it was for the purple demon that nobody ever uses...any guesses?

Onboy123
TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Speaking of which, I remember! That was my request for Roj!

Pah, it's never gonna be a good car...and it's not rare if you have ever been online EVER :P what I have in mind is so awesome it'll blow your mind apart. Oh, and it has 666 bhp :sly:

I liked it! :D I liked the comments about RJ being lazy with the transmission and pestering us to change the Enzo's gearbox (which now does 274 drafting a Veyron. Considering this is a circuit tune...). :lol: I was hoping the Murcielago would win but ah well, the Enzo is good too. :P You should add pictures and post it up in the race reports section! 👍

Thanks for the review/themed story. I'm not sure how to reply to it though. :lol:

I will soon, but it will take a while. GT5 Servers are down. How did you like the new names for the cars, by the way? I took Call of Duty Zombie's Pack-A-Punch idea, in powering it up and giving it a new name.

SP1 Lady Killer: As it said in the story, it was from Cee Lo Green's song "Forget You" (I own the album and it is called "Lady Killer") but it was blaring over a race in GT5 from someone's microphone and I was driving that car, so it came to be known.
512CC: It is a pun on Dirt Bikes, considering that the car's back tires are kinda about bike wheels. Nothing Else to say.
F430 Assassino: Since the original name was "Road Racer" and there was no translation for Road Killer, I made it the F430 Assassin, for it's power and turning to be very killer on the track.
458 FU2: This name is mostly a pun on Black Ops zombies then the AK-47u was Pack-A-Punched, and it became the AK74 Fu2. Also, it is directed to PD, more making this car the the F430 so similar, just more power to the engine, not making it any better then it's older brother.
Ezio Auditore GT: Ah yes.... This is my baby. I love the Enzo. Why did I call it Ezio? Well, I just finished Assassins Creed when I turned on GT5. I looked at the car in my Garage online with some friends, and said. "Time to use the Ezio." and that is where is sparked from. My Ezio Auditore GT (Ezio GT for short) was born. That and it needed a name after the transmission retuning.

Also, on a second note. I have one Lamborghini cars mentioned, All of the Ferrari's, but only two aren't fully tuned and those are ones I will send. I want "Team Nero" to have RKM Overpowered cars so they look like pros, while "Team Bianca" takes full powered tunes, rename them, even thought they changed nothing (But the standard transmission on the Galleao was a rant of mine about the car) and tried to take credit. For The Pagani team... They are still hidden, granted I have everyone of them for you to tune. I loved them since GT3 and I love them in GT5. Hit me up when you are ready to tune any of the team's cars.

Last edited:
I will soon, but it will take a while. GT5 Servers are down. How did you like the new names for the cars, by the way? I took Call of Duty Zombie's Pack-A-Punch idea, in powering it up and giving it a new name.

SP1 Lady Killer: As it said in the story, it was from Cee Lo Green's song "Forget You" (I own the album and it is called "Lady Killer") but it was blaring over a race in GT5 from someone's microphone and I was driving that car, so it came to be known.
512CC: It is a pun on Dirt Bikes, considering that the car's back tires are kinda about bike wheels. Nothing Else to say.
F430 Assassino: Since the original name was "Road Racer" and there was no translation for Road Killer, I made it the F430 Assassin, for it's power and turning to be very killer on the track.
458 FU2: This name is mostly a pun on Black Ops zombies then the AK-47u was Pack-A-Punched, and it became the AK74 Fu2. Also, it is directed to PD, more making this car the the F430 so similar, just more power to the engine, not making it any better then it's older brother.
Ezio Auditore GT: Ah yes.... This is my baby. I love the Enzo. Why did I call it Ezio? Well, I just finished Assassins Creed when I turned on GT5. I looked at the car in my Garage online with some friends, and said. "Time to use the Ezio." and that is where is sparked from. My Ezio Auditore GT (Ezio GT for short) was born. That and it needed a name after the transmission retuning.

Also, on a second note. I have one Lamborghini cars mentioned, All of the Ferrari's, but only two aren't fully tuned and those are ones I will send. I want "Team Nero" to have RKM Overpowered cars so they look like pros, while "Team Bianca" takes full powered tunes, rename them, even thought they changed nothing (But the standard transmission on the Galleao was a rant of mine about the car) and tried to take credit. For The Pagani team... They are still hidden, granted I have everyone of them for you to tune. I loved them since GT3 and I love them in GT5. Hit me up when you are ready to tune any of the team's cars.
One question...what about the Alfas?:crazy::D

Back