RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Ah. Well, Alfa Romeos isn't as big as a rivalry as Lamborghini, Pagani and Ferrari. Reason being, those three are the the top three car companies from Italy that boast major horse power. Will I include them later? Maybe, but they will have to be something of a Rivalry, Like Chevy, Dodge and Ford in America. Mercedes-Benz, Audi and BMW in Germany. Mazda, Honda, Toyota and Nissan in Japan for tarmac. Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Subaru in Japan for snow/dirt. There are just some in-set rivalries in cars, and Ferrari vs Lamborghini is the most famous from Italy.

Plus, to add on it, that wasn't the true beginning of the series, there is history behind it. Will I have a history trip and talk about it one day? Maybe in a second review in the same storyline when I don't have any other cars to review that are Pagani, Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Last edited:
Pah, it's never gonna be a good car...and it's not rare if you have ever been online EVER :P what I have in mind is so awesome it'll blow your mind apart. Oh, and it has 666 bhp :sly:
R10TDIStealth.jpg

Horsepower: 666 BHP (@ 20.7 miles)

Is it an Audi R10 that you've driven into B&Q at high speed? If so, you don't need a tune, you need some hot water and a scraper. :lol:

I will soon, but it will take a while. GT5 Servers are down. How did you like the new names for the cars, by the way? I took Call of Duty Zombie's Pack-A-Punch idea, in powering it up and giving it a new name.

I don't play CoD or Assassin's Creed so I didn't get any of the references. :dunce: Nice ideas though. :D

You'll have to try and slot them in seperate requests or something because I'm not going to have any time to tune multiple cars at once. :ill:

I don't play CoD or Assassin's Creed so I didn't get any of the references. :dunce: Nice ideas though. :D

You'll have to try and slot them in seperate requests or something because I'm not going to have any time to tune multiple cars at once. :ill:

That is understandable. Tell me when you want to squeeze one in and I will send the baby over ASAP, just name it.

And the FU2 is also because that car can come out of nowhere and take first in a heartbeat with the upgrade.

VTiRoj
Horsepower: 666 BHP (@ 20.7 miles)

Is it an Audi R10 that you've driven into B&Q at high speed? If so, you don't need a tune, you need some hot water and a scraper. :lol:

Quite the opposite...it's Japanese and weighs probably twice as much as the R10...and isn't diesel! It does have twin turbos though...

That is understandable. Tell me when you want to squeeze one in and I will send the baby over ASAP, just name it.

And the FU2 is also because that car can come out of nowhere and take first in a heartbeat with the upgrade.
Will do. 👍
Quite the opposite...it's Japanese and weighs probably twice as much as the R10...and isn't diesel! It does have twin turbos though...
Supra or R33?. :P
It's totally a GTO. :sly:
Or this. :lol:

Right now, I am getting picture to improve to story. First is George's Car.... I got everything I need for the main laps.... time for the head-on collision with the guardrail between the pit and the race track. Also, I keep forgetting to have it in 16:9 aspect some times. Haha

Whaaaaat? :lol: Okay if it's close but not a Soarer, then a GS300?

GS300?
By the way i made a I-MIEV that goes on 2 wheels everywhere!!!
Edit: if you want it PM me ( PSN name GT350GT)
If we both got the same car at the same time, it must be it. :lol:

I have a stockpile of GS300's, it's fine. 👍

It says on the announcements, 18:00 EST. For the UK, that means 23:00-0:00, depending on if your on the west side - east side of London.

It says on the announcements, 18:00 EST. For the UK, that means 23:00-0:00, depending on if your on the west side - east side of London.
Gives me time to do something productive I guess. :lol:
Oh fine...it's a Tom's X540 Chaser, in matte purple, with 666 bhp...herp a derp :dopey:

I completely forgot about Tom's! :banghead: Bah! You win this time... :ouch:

YES! I thought you were F5'ing..caught you :D and yep, it's my chunky beast...I'm sure you'd love it Roj :sly:

I'll F5 you for making me go through that! *shakes fist* :irked:

I love Chaser's so I guess I can forgive you. Definately going to choose a bastard of a request car to get you back though. :D

VTiRoj
I'll F5 you for making me go through that! *shakes fist* :irked:

I love Chaser's so I guess I can forgive you. Definately going to choose a bastard of a request car to get you back though. :D

umad bro? :D and I do like a challenge when it comes to tuning, even if I'm not great at it...as long as it isn't the FT-86, I had enough trouble just getting the G Sports version to understeer properly :D

umad bro? :D and I do like a challenge when it comes to tuning, even if I'm not great at it...as long as it isn't the FT-86, I had enough trouble just getting the G Sports version to understeer properly :D

:irked:!!

I've done both FT-86's so don't worry. :P Nah I'm thinking of something much better. :mischievous:

That deserves an epic facepalm there...bloody double entendres >__< and yes, Onboy...cheeky wotsit :P

You saw it too, huh? :lol:

PD better bring their servers back before I end up making this 5 car batch a 10 car batch. :dunce:

VTiRoj
You saw it too, huh? :lol:

PD better bring their servers back before I end up making this 5 car batch a 10 car batch. :dunce:

I was giggling too hard to reply...and yes, I am avoiding GT5 until the servers are up otherwise I might actually have to release some more tunes...or atleast work on some......and 5 cars you say? :embarrassed:

Back