RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

How could you possibly dislike something like this?

Ahrweiler-Street-1.jpg

And I don't dupe incase I actually need my daily trade ration from PD

Truthfully, that is a very orange car, and onboy hates a bright orange. Couple it with a bright blue for rims and make him cry. :D

How could you possibly dislike something like this?

And I don't dupe incase I actually need my daily trade ration from PD

Since the TT debuted I've never liked it. :lol: It just doesn't do it for me.

I mean't just the paint chip but yeah, fair enough. After they limited the trades from per account to per console, every trade slot is precious. :ouch:

Mind if I join you? You could see if you can catch my collection of TTs! :D
Ah, but you see, it's 3 vs 1, and I didn't say anything about it being a race, so nothing can stop me going backwards on SSR7 and ramming your TTs head on :lol: If you read that in a slightly perverted way, it sounds so wrong :lol:

May I leave my final off-topic message before I stop spamming.

TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS TiTS

TTS

DO IT FGT

RKM TiTS beats all the TiTs in the world. :lol:

see what I did there.

We MUST start a Passionate Pink racing gang. God knows the destruction we're gonna put up :lol:

Bloody pervert…why do I even know you……*facepalm*

Passionate pink FTW!!

I was just wondering, why did you choose the '05 Mini over the '07?

Probably not the real reason at all, but the '05 Mini does get more power maxed out than the '07. The supercharger gives it 321bhp max where as the '07 only goes to 285bhp max with its turbos.

C-ZETA
Probably not the real reason at all, but the '05 Mini does get more power maxed out than the '07. The supercharger gives it 321bhp max where as the '07 only goes to 285bhp max with its turbos.

I suspect that it would be something to do with max power as well.

I'm just wondering if there's any noticable handling differences between the two.

I suspect that it would be something to do with max power as well.

I'm just wondering if there's any noticable handling differences between the two.
Might just be me but I feel like the '05 is an all-around better car. It is a little lighter, gets more power, and personally I feel it handles better, probably because of its slight weight advantage.

XDesperado67
Might just be me but I feel like the '05 is an all-around better car. It is a little lighter, gets more power, and personally I feel it handles better, probably because of its slight weight advantage.

I agree, I bought both just for a comparison and the '05 just feels like a better all-round car, especially with this tune. A quote from my review draft:
There's an F1-esque sense of recklessness to it, that feeling that tells you to brake late, and hammer the power half way round a bend with the confidence that it will continue to turn and not just try and kill you. It earns an odd sense or trust.
Keep a look out for the full article later tonight!

It is like someone choosing between a Z06 (C5) against Z06 (C6) and taking the C5 since it has a blue paint style with stripes.

Back