RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

First Sight Review for the new cars.

559 Wild Pony - YES! ANOTHER CAR FOR TEAM NERO! I also notice, that it isn't fully powered...... Time to do my magic. :D Hard part is that it has no wing, so I need to do that downforce for the vehicle myself :/
Art Morrison Corvette - A great classic car, I'm gonna love that car
Corvette ZR1 - MY FAVORITE AMERICAN CAR! I also get to RKM Overpower it :D
Dreamy Ghost - I am not a big fan of Japanese, but I will give it a "College Try"
RKM IT350R - I oddly want to try it, not hyped over it.
FX Rhino - I have high hopes for in it's speed class.
Hachi Roku SS - Again with the Japanese cars, but I think it will do good.
FT-86 GT-Apex - It looks reliable at first glance.
FT-86 G-String - I think it is a chick car at first glance.
Mazi Pad - Another chick car, but I hate the name. Granted the name is messed up, but it doesn't effect me.

Last edited:
Update.... RoJ.... The 599... Is a pain with the downforce! If you got a wing on it, would you have downforce at the max?

The "Team Nero" 559 Wild Stallion is done. Wild Stallion being the "Pack-A-Punch" version of the 559 Wild Pony, giving is whopping 838HP from 723HP, and gaining 20 downforce at the rear and the transmission gear ratios spaces out to get 254 max speed from the 252 original. Time for the ZR1 :D

Wait, there was suppose to be a C5R? Sweeeeet.

Edit: Well, I have a question for RoJ.... Who's idea was it to have no FC Transmission? Hahaha.

Last edited:
First review! The 599 Wild Pony...

Prologue: New tunes! Huzzah! And first to get RKM'd is my old cruise weapon, my Verde Draco painted Ferrari 599, complete with sports soft tyres and a semi-racing exhaust too. So after a bit of the Atkins diet and a couple of engine stages it's ready for the first half of my review. Oh, and an oil change. Oops.

Part 1 - The RKM Setup:
So, sticking with my road legal rubber and with the regulation 723.6bhp, me and my 599 are off to Grand Valley, a nice twisty, hilly track where I like to test the more tail-happy cars. The semi-racing quad tailpipes have a fantastic sound over the gearbox whine and I kinda lost track of where I was, sliding into the gravel on the first corner -_- great start. With a hefty squeal the 599 takes off again, the nose pulling round the long left like it's on slicks, foot still buried in the carpet somewhere. Backing off into the next corner slightly, the front tyres just deliver more grip, meaning I had to brake late into the hairpin. Eager to punish the back tyres for being lazy, I stuck the right stick firmly forwards and got ready for a Ferrari F10-esque 180 into oblivion. Instead I get billowing smoke and a huge grin, the back end wiggling neatly like you see in films. I gave up trying to drive seriously now...the tightening left hander called for a good stomp on the brakes and some more power, sliding through like a true drifter, easily transferring the car's weight. And as soon as things calm down, there's just more grip. More and more grip! RKM have definitely made this pony 20% cooler :sly:

Part 2 - The Dream Machine:
Once again, this is not my first of these...I only had one other 599 though, a fully tuned beast that wasn't even worth drag racing. So here's my test for RKM's tuning setup - can it handle 840bhp on slicks? Now here, I've added some downforce, the B wing. Common sense tells me I might need it online, where my original 599 was destined to be the very best...but for now, downforce at minimum, it's time to test.

First I noticed the gearbox...while it was obviously tuned to help 723bhp make some good top speeds happen, it's also perfect for tracks with a lot of straights and doesn't sweat with the extra power. The car itself handles quite similar to it's road legal counterpart too, albeit without the fun braking slide there thanks to a bit more grip from the slicks. The turn-in is just as impressive, especially from something that looks so big, and, while it is certainly not reccommended, you can still punt it out of corners billowing smoke and correct it, even with this much power. I don't even think I set a valid lap, the massive grip took me by surprise three laps in a row.

The Verdict: Does exactly what it says on the tin. A wild but extremely fun tune with quite a few surprises up it's fine Italian sleeve :D and it has finally brought me the track monster I always wanted too <3

This is a quick question, what track from this list shall I do for the review?

High Speed Ring
Deep Forest Raceway
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Cape Ring Periphery
Grand Valley Speedway

Last edited:
I'd love to review more right now but I'm tired and I just spent 30minutes polishing up a beautiful little tune to post tomorrow...you're gonna love it if you can find it :sly:

The Sledgehammer sounds demonic on your video. :lol:

The modified exhaust note for the JZA70 didn't really work for me though. :crazy:

What a dump you did, but why didn't you release my Countach yet? I told ya I like it already :indiff: I'm definitely going to try the 599 and the FX45. I see what you did there in the G-sport FT-86, shoulda named it "G-spot" :lol:

And aye, one question. I'm about to run a fully-tuned Aristo V300 on the 'ring. Question is, what kind of gear setup do I need?

Last edited:
Om nom nom Roj! I'll be up all night now with these...where to begin?
I was up all night writing those up. The moment I posted the last one I went to bed and collapsed. :lol:
Update.... RoJ.... The 599... Is a pain with the downforce! If you got a wing on it, would you have downforce at the max?
Yes.
Aren't you missing the C5R, Roj? :lol:
Another time. I don't have a C5R of my own and waiting for you would've delayed the batch. :P
Edit: Well, I have a question for RoJ.... Who's idea was it to have no FC Transmission? Hahaha.

The person who requested the car. :P
RKM have definitely made this pony 20% cooler :sly:
Flutteryay.png

Thank you! :D Glad you liked the 599. I gave up trying to make it handle like a 458 so I decided sod it, lets just make it shred tyres all day everyday. :lol:
Will be trying the 599 and I <3 that you left it with no spoiler mmmm so pretty looking without a big gt wing ><
Yeah the wings don't suit it at all.
I'd love to review more right now but I'm tired and I just spent 30minutes polishing up a beautiful little tune to post tomorrow...you're gonna love it if you can find it :sly:
How on earth do you manage to stay up that late anyway? I'm dead by 4am. :lol:
The modified exhaust note for the JZA70 didn't really work for me though. :crazy:

What a dump you did, but why didn't you release my Countach yet? I told ya I like it already :indiff: I'm definitely going to try the 599 and the FX45. I see what you did there in the G-sport FT-86, shoulda named it "G-spot" :lol:

And aye, one question. I'm about to run a fully-tuned Aristo V300 on the 'ring. Question is, what kind of gear setup do I need?

I'm holding it back for now until there's a 25th Anniversary tune to twin with it. 👍 I thought it went well with "Maxi Pad." :lol:

The same sort of gear setup RJ's M5 has I'd imagine.

Well, GT5 seems to approve of your Mini Pooper S tune...in the seasonal, I spotted this o.o

IMAG0080.jpg

How appropriate for a race in hairdresser's cars :D

Yea, but how long would it have taken? 5 minutes? And if you thought I'd be asleep, why not ask earlier? :lol:
Because I only got this idea a few hours prior to releasing the cars. You were asleep and by the time you came online I had already finalised my list. :P
Need one?

No wait :lol:
:lol:
Well, GT5 seems to approve of your Mini Pooper S tune...in the seasonal, I spotted this o.o

How appropriate for a race in hairdresser's cars :D
Pretty much sums up the two types of people who drive Mini's. :lol:
:lol: by the way, Roj, are you feeling a little…down? Just wait a bit, I've got a review that'll cheer you up. :D
Nope. I have an awesome Z32 that cheers me up after 2 corners of Tsukuba. :D
Ooh, for those of you who saw my review up there ^^^^^^ somewhere, here's a snap of my sexy 599

Where do you keep coming up with these colours? Tell me your secrets. :dopey:

Nope. I have an awesome Z32 that cheers me up after 2 corners of Tsukuba. :D

Where do you keep coming up with these colours? Tell me your secrets. :dopey:

Ah well, I was hoping to cheer you up with a few pictures of the FXR smashing up an Audi TT.

And I think those colours are from the Lamborghini Murceilargo…

That's Lamborghini's Verde Draco...green dragon ^__^ can you guess why I bought 6 LP640s just for the colour? :D

I also thought that you're also gonna need another green paint - Verde Ithaca. The daddy of all Lambo colors :lol:

Oi Roj, can you tell me which Rosso did you use on the 599, and the paint chips used in the FT-86 G-sports and the Maxi Pad?

uMadson?
I also thought that you're also gonna need another green paint - Verde Ithaca. The daddy of all Lambo colors :lol:

Oi Roj, can you tell me which Rosso did you use on the 599, and the paint chips used in the FT-86 G-sports and the Maxi Pad?

Lexus Frash Green is better! Looks awesome on my FT565 Audi...

Another time. I don't have a C5R of my own and waiting for you would've delayed the batch. :P

I got one, everything in it so it is at full power with factory tuning.

I'm holding it back for now until there's a 25th Anniversary tune to twin with it. 👍 I thought it went well with "Maxi Pad." :lol:

The same sort of gear setup RJ's M5 has I'd imagine.

I can't wait for that review. Talking about that. I need to fine a 25th Anniversary, too. I had one, but I lost it in a pink-slip race. If I find one, I will buy it and tell ya about it and get ready to ship it off.

Last edited:
Roj, after seeing this update, I have one thing to say... El Roj esta muy loca!
Si.
Ah well, I was hoping to cheer you up with a few pictures of the FXR smashing up an Audi TT.

And I think those colours are from the Lamborghini Murceilargo…
That is fine too. :P Also I can't save 2 player replays no matter what I do. New bug? :dunce:
That's Lamborghini's Verde Draco...green dragon ^__^ can you guess why I bought 6 LP640s just for the colour? :D
I see. And why don't you just dupe the one LP640? :lol:

That's the colour I painted my SV.

Rosso Monza, Aqua Blue Metallic and the purple the Mini can be purchased new with.
Lexus Frash Green is better! Looks awesome on my FT565 Audi...
I used Frash Green on my fanfic Atenza because it was a horrid colour. :lol: At least you panted a TT in that colour. Yes I'm not a TT fan. :P
I got one, everything in it so it is at full power with factory tuning.

I can't wait for that review. Talking about that. I need to fine a 25th Anniversary, too. I had one, but I lost it in a pink-slip race. If I find one, I will buy it and tell ya about it and get ready to ship it off.
Hello Brian O'Connor! :dopey:

VTiRoj
I used Frash Green on my fanfic Atenza because it was a horrid colour. :lol: At least you panted a TT in that colour. Yes I'm not a TT fan. :P
How could you possibly dislike something like this?

Ahrweiler-Street-1.jpg

And I don't dupe incase I actually need my daily trade ration from PD

Back