RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rotary Junkie
  • 12,366 comments
  • 3,377,445 views
Not long until Spec II or 2 or 2.0 or whatever you want to call it. I call it II because it looks better. :D Not sure if I'll stay up to download the update at 5am or if I'll just wait for morning though.
 
VTiRoj
Not long until Spec II or 2 or 2.0 or whatever you want to call it. I call it II because it looks better. :D Not sure if I'll stay up to download the update at 5am or if I'll just wait for morning though.

I only have access to my PS3 on the weekends. :( Sucks to be me. I'll just have to wait till Saturday.
 
Conveniently I just woke up...at 3am...will probably be downloading it as it comes online :D
 
Nuuu, don't slow down my DL! qq.

I doubt you'll be downloading from the same server as her... However I will be. Nuuu, don't slow down my DL!
 
Will I be downloading off USA server since I am in South America ?
 
VTiRoj
I doubt you'll be downloading from the same server as her... However I will be. Nuuu, don't slow down my DL!

I have some obscene connection speed, so I shall be sure to soak up as much bandwidth as possible :sly:
 
I have some obscene connection speed, so I shall be sure to soak up as much bandwidth as possible :sly:

Makes no difference to me, I'm going to sleep through the download since my internet is being slow. :dunce:
 
VTiRoj
Makes no difference to me, I'm going to sleep through the download since my internet is being slow. :dunce:

I has Spec II now :D spoiler alert...There's now three go karts. That's all they've updated :sly:
 
And I dont think we got new RM cars I have tried a few that were in the pic. that was posted none could be yet.
 
And I dont think we got new RM cars I have tried a few that were in the pic. that was posted none could be yet.

?
You have Spec II already? It's been live for less than an hour:dunce:
 
yea i downloaded it and checking out a few things.
 
I'm not sure what changed but it feels like something changed in the physics. It's not huge but I've got a feeling it's just enough to partially break most of our cars.
 
Just installed Spec II. Took a recent tune for a drive. Car feels a bit looser and like it has a little less grip on RS tires than before closer to the way it felt in my online lounge after last few updates. Haven't tried it there yet, but wondering if the big physics update was simply PD finally making online and offline drive the same.
 
Now that the error on evo x' lsd have been corrected will kyle improve the evo x tune?
 
I'm having trouble downloading Spec 2 but I should be okay in the next 2 hours. Slow internet sucks. :indiff:

On a lighter note, I'm so buying all the DLC so expect a tune of that Prius Touring Car. :D
 
All downloaded, played and stuff...fun fun fun fun fun fun fun :D
 
I'm having trouble downloading Spec 2 but I should be okay in the next 2 hours. Slow internet sucks. :indiff:

On a lighter note, I'm so buying all the DLC so expect a tune of that Prius Touring Car. :D

Yay for moar Prius.
 
RKMBanner.png


RKM, still holding steady at 8,400rpm. :D
 
I don't care if you asked for it or not Mr. Deus Ex person man. The transparent banner was long overdue anyway. :lol:
 
I don't care if you asked for it or not, the transparent banner was long overdue anyway. :lol:

Clearly you haven't understood the Deus Ex: Human Revolution reference there. :p

nowait

Anyway, are you also making a tune for the N24 R35 despite the fact that R35's are dull? Or am I gonna post another Mr. Jensen meme pic about it? :lol:
 
Clearly you haven't understood the Deus Ex: Human Revolution reference there. :p

I do understand, I just forgot the bloke's name. :lol:

I didn't asterix.
 
I do understand, I just forgot the bloke's name. :lol:

I didn't asterix.

Mr. Adam Jensen, resident badass :lol:

By the way, I don't really want to bring this up again, but if I was online last night, I could have trolled you instead of C-ZETA. :p Ah well, all is fair in love and war.
 
Mr. Adam Jensen, resident badass :lol:

That's the one. For some reason I kept thinking Norman Jayden, but that's the FBI bloke from Heavy Rain. :dunce::lol:
 
Only if someone ships me an Evo X.

I can ship you one but not broken in yet. I can send it to you now if you want or I can break in the car first than send it to you in the next few days
 
Back