RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

RKM's Mobile-Friendly Tune List

Due to the increasing amount of mobile users visiting us, we've decided to make their browsing lives a little easier and created a text-link for each of our current tunes in the main post. Only our post-Spec II tunes will be posted here. Any pre-Spec II tunes wont be text-linked.

[Like]

Thank you VERY much from those of us who like browsing from the palm of our hand any where any time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Onboy123
Well, I've driven the R35 Sneezy Fanboi Express, and…I don't know, really. It's mixed emotions in this car. I like it in the respect that it is genuinely, mindbending-ly fast. I mean, it's not exactly unexpected, having 800hp under that bloody ugly snout of its, but it does control it with all the GTR-esque grace the R35 should have had in the first place. But at the same time, I still hate it, it still has a slight remoteness to it. It just doesn't seem to do fun like I want it to. It's either slightly short shift into the next gear to keep it stable or let the 800hp dictate the direction of travel with a trail of smoke behind. The former makes it a R35, which is the worse sin any car could commit, the latter slows you down. It's not the tune, in fact, it's the tune that saves it from me pummeling it into a million bits. It's just…too much R35, not enough racecar. So yea, good try, car is immensely better than any R35, and I might be ready to say that I like it, but I still feel the urge to do a very quick lap, and then get out into something less R35-ish.[/rant]

And besides, my CT230R still kicks this R35's arse to hell and back on the TGTT by being 2 seconds faster. By the way, make first gear longer. Not too long that it bogs, but not so short that you may as well start in second.

*breathe*

Holy jeezus I think I nearly broke you...

I completely agree with everything you said :D it's hellafast but is still an overweight GTR...

Holy jeezus I think I nearly broke you...

I completely agree with everything you said :D it's hella fast but is still an overweight GTR...

You did break me. I can't drive anything now after a go in the noob mobile. Even something as easy to drive as my Altezza. -.-

Fixed it for you :P Fast is 800hp on that track and doing a 1:05.xxx. Hellafast is a sub 1:04.000 with either 600hp and 4WD (CT230RR) or 800hp but with RWD (Corvette C5R, unreleased). And bloodyfackinginsanelyfast is a 1:03.xxx with 570hp (RKM Castrol TOM'S Supra).

You did break me. I can't drive anything now after a go in the noob mobile. Even something as easy to drive as my Altezza. -.-

Fixed it for you :P Fast is 800hp on that track and doing a 1:05.xxx. Hellafast is a sub 1:04.000 with either 600hp and 4WD (CT230RR) or 800hp but with RWD (Corvette C5R, unreleased). And bloodyfackinginsanelyfast is a 1:03.xxx with 570hp (RKM Castrol TOM'S Supra).

Thread needs moar love.... 💡

R34 EVERYONE

I run up about 300 miles of grinding in my Midnight Purple III R34 after tuning this thing :lol:

MNP's ftw.

I have an idea, if you can't get an R35 out of your mind, think of an R34 or any previous-gen GT-R. That way you won't waste energy doing the ranting :lol:

MNP's ftw.

I have an idea, if you can't get an R35 out of your mind, think of an R34 or any previous-gen GT-R. That way you won't waste energy doing the ranting :lol:

:lol: It was me doing the ranting, mate. And speaking of GTRs, it's time I dusted off my R33 that's been abandoned since its appalling showing in my 5 way 1990s Japanese car shootout.

:lol: It was me doing the ranting, mate. And speaking of GTRs, it's time I dusted off my R33 that's been abandoned since its appalling showing in my 5 way 1990s Japanese car shootout.

I know, that was directed to you :P

R33's are quite cheap, get one for the RKM treatment and buy another one to keep stock. :lol:

Onboy123

I need to grab my old drift R33 and poke some life back into it...and paint it a crazy colour too, vomit yellow is so last week dahling :lol:

VJyKy.jpg

I need to grab my old drift R33 and poke some life back into it...and paint it a crazy colour too, vomit yellow is so last week dahling :lol:

VJyKy.jpg

My R33 is a tad too pale to be vomit yellow.

But he definitely barfed at the appearance of my RKM R34. :lol:

VJyKy.jpg
What's her name again? My little cousin loved how she talked! :lol: Anyway, time to inject some life into my R33. Just one thing RJ, what's india got anything to do with it? Why call it the 'Indy A'?
My R33 is a tad too pale to be vomit yellow.

But he definitely barfed at the appearance of my RKM R34. :lol:

Well, if you didn't paint it Puke Orange, maybe it would have been better! :grumpy:

Onboy123
What's her name again? My little cousin loved how she talked! :lol: Anyway, time to inject some life into my R33. Just one thing RJ, what's india got anything to do with it? Why call it the 'Indy A'?

Well, if you didn't paint it Puke Orange, maybe it would have been better! :grumpy:

That's Edna Mode :D awesomest character ever...

"Indy A" was a fairly early-stage opponent in TXRD2 and the first R33 GT-R you faced I think. He wasn't terribly fast but was damn near impossible to pass cleanly due to narrow roads and him being a complete arse behind the wheel.

Said R33 was blue.

"Indy A" was a fairly early-stage opponent in TXRD2 and the first R33 GT-R you faced I think. He wasn't terribly fast but was damn near impossible to pass cleanly due to narrow roads and him being a complete arse behind the wheel.

Said R33 was blue.

Hence "there's no getting pass this R33." Hopefully, this time it's because the R33 in question is too fast.

Onboy123
The fat ass is exactly why you can't get by. :lol:

@Dragonthing, you want an Evo III as well?

I think I can make do with just one classic Evo for now :lol: and I kept getting kicked from lobbies for blocking with my R33 back before I turned it into a drifter...so much rage = so much win

I think I can make do with just one classic Evo for now :lol: and I kept getting kicked from lobbies for blocking with my R33 back before I turned it into a drifter...so much rage = so much win

I have a tendency to go for hueg cars. There's a certain point where you're not intentionally blocking, you just are due to the line you have to take and the size of your car.

Rotary Junkie
I have a tendency to go for hueg cars. There's a certain point where you're not intentionally blocking, you just are due to the line you have to take and the size of your car.

I think I shall add 200kg of ballast to the R33, fully tune it and go troll some kiddies :D it's got some damn good handling for a 1540kg car

hey Roj, I can try to help you out. I could see which cars I have with your tunes, then test them and tell how they react, so you could tell which cars needs adjustments. Just tell me if that's a good idea.
That would be helpful, although I'd still want to test them myself first. You would be making my job easier though, so yes. :)👍
Think i've got the review bug at the moment. Shouldn't be up this late! :sly:

What's your poison? Civic Type R '08 by Roj

To conclude, a well rounded 400BHP sports car with a terrific road handling and a fun factor to match. It corners like a dream at high speeds, sticking like glue. From the individual gear ratios, even to the cars looks, there is not a single item that hasn't been apprehended, worked at and fundamentally improved. Its cheap price means its not as expensive as the cars its designed to compete alongside. In terms of raw pace I was able to take around just under a second from my laptimes with this tune, producing a personal best of 1:22:xxx. Even those new to the game would not go wrong trying out this car.
Thanks for the review! It's been a while since the ol' Turbo got reviewed. :D

I think at Deep Forest you'd post a faster time with the Yukamobile. The CTR Turbo is probably more suited to Suzuka and other flatter tracks where it wont lose traction so much, whereas the Yukamobile has no turbo and as a result it loves Deep Forest, Trial Mountain and the like.

But yeah for a 400bhp FF car I think it does rather well at staying out of the cabbage. :D:tup:
Hmm…speaking of cars that have been Spec II cleared, I shall be deeply saddened if the Deathscythe and the CT230RR cannot be revived :(
Deathscythe should be fine.
I would love it if all of the cars got revised.
At some point they will be, but I'm in no rush to do certain cars.
I can confirm that the LP-780 SV tune works fantastically in Spec II :D even if my own all-white car is more of an LP-860 :sly:
That's good news. :D
All I really care for are the Italian tunes and some other cars that shall remain nameless, but will be named by the following picture that I want to see tuned one day.
I did manage to gold the entire FGT seasonal in the end, thanks to Motor City Hami's tune. Just go use that. :P
[Like]

Thank you VERY much from those of us who like browsing from the palm of our hand any where any time!
👍

Also, both my Sledgehammers are better than ever! Using the proper settings it is scary fast, and my 550bhp/550pp Sledgehammer finally grips properly :D
and ALSO I have had Peter Gabriel stuck in my head since last night.

Also, both my Sledgehammers are better than ever! Using the proper settings it is scary fast, and my 550bhp/550pp Sledgehammer finally grips properly :D

I'm guessing the physics fixed the stubborn understeer for me. :lol: Also the Maserati Gran Turismo is fine, although it dislikes online. :lol:

So...would it work if I handed you a 605 hp version of it? :D

And who da heck is he? :lol:

Back