RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Onboy123
900hp? :D I just used mine for drag racing. I loved the '02 GTS, mine has a slightly odd drag racing gearbox, no camber or toe or grip, and is so deadly a drive that even Bob failed to get it around Tsukuba in a race against Kei cars without spinning.

666bhp actually...on Sports tyres too, just for extra fun. Stock 5-speed too :dopey: seems to think it is a NASCAR now...

Onboy123
Gottcha! :D I don't get this whole '666' thing though. So do I have to remember that the car is heavy?

Fully lightened, half of the car turned to carbon fibre dammit! :lol: you shall just have to wait and see...

Seeing this reminded me, I need to buy the pack. I didn't do it yet since I have been pre-occupied with Battlefield 3.

Onboy123
It's still 1.2 tonnes or so :D I cannot wait any longerz1! I wantz it nao!!

I shall not mention the SRT10 then...or an even more special Viper I happen to have :sly: you will just have to wait until later like everyone else!

No gosh darn Oreca Viper :P something altogether more epic! And for a rare treat, it will be on Racing tyres...

Something moar Epic than the Oreca Viper??? Hmmm………SRT10 Coupe '03? GTSR Concept? And you only have it on R tyres cuz you can't handle it on Sport softs. :D

mqYxG.jpg

:tup:That is a devilish looking snake. Can't wait for it to drop!

Onboy123
Something moar Epic than the Oreca Viper??? Hmmm………SRT10 Coupe '03? GTSR Concept? And you only have it on R tyres cuz you can't handle it on Sport softs. :D

It's on the racing rubber because it is a fully tuned GTSR Concept with no added aero :scared: it tried to bite me earlier...

TheNockOfWar
:tup:That is a devilish looking snake. Can't wait for it to drop!

Neither can I! :D hopefully I can get the other two out at the same time...and then find something else to tune :lol: maybe an Airtrek or something...

It's on the racing rubber because it is a fully tuned GTSR Concept with no added aero :scared: it tried to bite me earlier...

Neither can I! :D hopefully I can get the other two out at the same time...and then find something else to tune :lol: maybe an Airtrek or something...

YEAASSS!!!! I GUESSED RIGHT!!! :D Well, it's a snake with 1000hp or so, don't expect it to behave itself.

I have a few cars lying around which I wouldn't mind donating to you :D But I expect them back one day, unlike that Stagea, which I haven't seen since I painted it pink.

Onboy123
YEAASSS!!!! I GUESSED RIGHT!!! :D Well, it's a snake with 1000hp or so, don't expect it to behave itself.

I have a few cars lying around which I wouldn't mind donating to you :D But I expect them back one day, unlike that Stagea, which I haven't seen since I painted it pink.

That hit 585bhp and rapidly ended up sliding sideways around Suzuka, where a glitch got it stuck sideways and it now cannot achieve a straight line :sly: :dopey: and if you review my snakey collection, which I have no doubt you will, then you will have some requests to spam me with!

That hit 585bhp and rapidly ended up sliding sideways around Suzuka, where a glitch got it stuck sideways and it now cannot achieve a straight line :sly: :dopey: and if you review my snakey collection, which I have no doubt you will, then you will have some requests to spam me with!

Oh I don't know about the reviews bit…I've been losing my touch with writing and typing recently…even reviewing a car as simple and good as the NSX-R proved a nightmare…I've completely lost all my abilities with reviewing…I can't even pick a damn track to drive the things on without breaking into a civil war with myself…

As for the Stagea's sideway-ness, here's a tip. Try RJ's Legacy diff settings for it.

Onboy123
Oh I don't know about the reviews bit…I've been losing my touch with writing and typing recently…even reviewing a car as simple and good as the NSX-R proved a nightmare…I've completely lost all my abilities with reviewing…I can't even pick a damn track to drive the things on without breaking into a civil war with myself…
As for the Stagea's sideway-ness, here's a tip. Try RJ's Legacy diff settings for it.

It needs to be sideways though, that is how I roll...and I am all rusty at reviewing now too. We need more practise Onboy! :dopey:

It needs to be sideways though, that is how I roll...and I am all rusty at reviewing now too. We need more practise Onboy! :dopey:

I never said the diff was to cure the sideways-ness, it just makes it safer :D I've got a Audi A3, even with 400 odd hp, it's useless at being fun, with a diff set similarly to the diff of the CT230RR, it suddenly grew some teeth! :D That and my utterly crap tuning means that while it retains Audi's trademark safety, it's rather more fun now.

As for practise…I wish I had the time for it…year 10 is such a pain…

Onboy123
I never said the diff was to cure the sideways-ness, it just makes it safer :D I've got a Audi A3, even with 400 odd hp, it's useless at being fun, with a diff set similarly to the diff of the CT230RR, it suddenly grew some teeth! :D That and my utterly crap tuning means that while it retains Audi's trademark safety, it's rather more fun now.

As for practise…I wish I had the time for it…year 10 is such a pain…

I might try some stuff with my.Audi S4 I never bothered tuning...

And yes, Year 10 sucks! I will start work very soon so I'll be in a similar situation for free time :scared:

I might try some stuff with my.Audi S4 I never bothered tuning...

And yes, Year 10 sucks! I will start work very soon so I'll be in a similar situation for free time :scared:

Which one? The '98 or the later one? The '98 is better cuz it haz turbo powa!

I thought you were only 12? :lol: Oh wait…you had two ages :D

See, this is the great thing about GT5, while we and other tuners provide tunes for people to use, you can tweak them to your preference :D and that's what we are here for...especially the scary Emperor tunes!

Oh, and to anyone who may be interested, the Emperor XL is on it's way soon! :lol:

Cool thanks...

Been a bit busy doing admin stuff for the seres and site, didn't get a chance to run your Emporer VI. Looking forward to whatever the Xl thingy Emporer is going to be.

Just thought I'd let you guys and gal know, we got our ass's kicked by my friend from the Dutch site GTHQ in an Evora at 530pp last night.

It's cool though, he's a nice guy and races super clean and fast, a real asset to the series. Why am I telling you this - he was using an RKM tune on his Evora!!!!

Turns out one another friend from PureGT (Hakan from Sweden) has been "nicking" your tunes aswell!!

So just wanted to say thanks for helping Davinci kick all our ass's after we spent hours in our practice and test session the night before (!!!!!), plus, did you guys and gal have any idea how widespread your tunes were outside of the GTP community..?? Just wondered what you're reaction to that was, kinda curious..

Keep up the good work.. 👍

RKM Motorsport's BMW 1M CSL

1MCSL.jpg

1MCSL_Big.jpg

Based on: BMW 135i Coupe '07
Obtained: Brand new model at BMW

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 359 BHP (@ 32.4 miles)
Torque:---- 45.9 kgfm
Weight:---- 1404 kg
PP:-------- 487

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction 1
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
6-Speed Close Ratio Gearbox
Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 10.5/8.8
Dampers:---- 1/3
Camber:----- 1.1/0.6

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/5

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Here comes some happy fun driving! Updated for Spec II is the BMW 1M CSL, with new tyres and everything! This sports tuned Beemer can thrash high end sports cars around the Nurburgring with giggle-inducing ease, and works as a fantastic drifter if you go glue on some Comfort Hard rubber too!

Question about this particular tune, I see that it doesn't have some of the options listed like Extension, Compression, Anti-Roll. Does this mean we should keep anything that isn't listed as default? I really a tuning noob, I like to race with grip over speed and just don't know the ins and outs of all this. Thanks in advance for your response Dragonthing.

Question about this particular tune, I see that it doesn't have some of the options listed like Extension, Compression, Anti-Roll. Does this mean we should keep anything that isn't listed as default? I really a tuning noob, I like to race with grip over speed and just don't know the ins and outs of all this. Thanks in advance for your response Dragonthing.

Notice that in the part list it's using Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension, not the usual fully customizable suspension. Which is why the options are different. :)

StLCards

This one uses a different suspension upgrade to the one we normally use. When you go to the tuning shop, make sure you select the Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension option instead of the Fully Customisable option :D

Cool thanks...

Been a bit busy doing admin stuff for the seres and site, didn't get a chance to run your Emporer VI. Looking forward to whatever the Xl thingy Emporer is going to be.

Just thought I'd let you guys and gal know, we got our ass's kicked by my friend from the Dutch site GTHQ in an Evora at 530pp last night.

It's cool though, he's a nice guy and races super clean and fast, a real asset to the series. Why am I telling you this - he was using an RKM tune on his Evora!!!!

Turns out one another friend from PureGT (Hakan from Sweden) has been "nicking" your tunes aswell!!

So just wanted to say thanks for helping Davinci kick all our ass's after we spent hours in our practice and test session the night before (!!!!!), plus, did you guys and gal have any idea how widespread your tunes were outside of the GTP community..?? Just wondered what you're reaction to that was, kinda curious..

Keep up the good work.. 👍

We had some idea after seeing that people on the official PS forums have talked about our tunes (based on a Google search of "RKM Motorsport"). Clearly it's more widespread than we thought though. :lol:

I'm not sure what's been done to the Prii, they don't feel any different to me. Perhaps it's something to do with the charging system rather than the hybrid motor itself?

I've noticed that the Prius G '09 is now able to rev up to 5k after doing engine tuning. Before it would only rev up to around 3k if NA engine tuning was done. 👍

Also I noticed that if you accelerate and drive slowly, the engine is shut off and the car is powered by only the electric motors. Where as before the update, the engine stays on no matter what.

I remember this because last week I was challenging myself by doing a lap around Nurb with the Prius on electricity only, but I ended up using 1 litre of gas. :lol:

I've noticed that the Prius G '09 is now able to rev up to 5k after doing engine tuning. Before it would only rev up to around 3k if NA engine tuning was done. 👍

Also I noticed that if you accelerate and drive slowly, the engine is shut off and the car is powered by only the electric motors. Where as before the update, the engine stays on no matter what.

I remember this because last week I was challenging myself by doing a lap around Nurb with the Prius on electricity only, but I ended up using 1 litre of gas. :lol:

That may be the fix then. 💡

Also the '09 could rev up to 5k pre-2.01, I think that was fixed in an earlier update, maybe during Spec II?

We had some idea after seeing that people on the official PS forums have talked about our tunes (based on a Google search of "RKM Motorsport"). Clearly it's more widespread than we thought though. :lol:

Definately Roj - 100%

Shame some of these guys aren't giving you feedback to help either fine tune tunes or feedback that'd possible help create better future tunes - or at least give you a "thanks".

I guess that's the world we live in though....

I know they appreciate it though, so from them via me, to you - THANKS :D

Just out of curiosity, have you not thought about "world domination" by joining other sites and posting your tunes on there too..??

Once you created a tune then just copy 'n paste from one forum to the next!!! I know it sounds a bit crazy, but I'm just being nosey / curious as I know alot of people from other forums know what RKM is whenever it's mentioned.

Keep rockin'..

H

Thanks Supermelon and Dragonthing, sometimes it pays to look more closely to the specs, my bad.

I used Juliet with some friends the other night online, dusted them in 4 straight races before they politely suggested I change rides, LOL. Great tune.

Definately Roj - 100%

Shame some of these guys aren't giving you feedback to help either fine tune tunes or feedback that'd possible help create better future tunes - or at least give you a "thanks".

I guess that's the world we live in though....

I know they appreciate it though, so from them via me, to you - THANKS :D

Just out of curiosity, have you not thought about "world domination" by joining other sites and posting your tunes on there too..??

Once you created a tune then just copy 'n paste from one forum to the next!!! I know it sounds a bit crazy, but I'm just being nosey / curious as I know alot of people from other forums know what RKM is whenever it's mentioned.

Keep rockin'..

H
It is a shame yeah, the feedback would be great. A thanks is good, too. :D

I think managing one thread is work enough. :lol: Maybe if we just had a website we could just link to instead of keeping it in a seperate thread for each site, but yeah I think it's best to just have the GTP thread and have people coming over here instead. Besides the more people who visit us, the more ad revenue GTP gets. :D
Thanks Supermelon and Dragonthing, sometimes it pays to look more closely to the specs, my bad.

I used Juliet with some friends the other night online, dusted them in 4 straight races before they politely suggested I change rides, LOL. Great tune.
Awesome. :lol:👍

Back