RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Yes, but that means making a new save game. And that won't work because I won't have money to do the tunes on that but I won't be able to transfer them if they're stock and my main account has ones that aren't.

And all your Prius tunes start with exactly the same thing. Go figure :sly: By the way painting a Prius TC black makes it look awesome, cause the letters go white and make it look :drool:

Seasonals? 💡 If you like the tune, just rebuy it in your main account and reset your alternate.

Of course, it's the Prius GT-R range. :D And yeah, same thing happens when you paint it metallic red too. :sly:

Was you expecting something else? :sly:

:lol::lol::lol:

Seasonals? 💡 If you like the tune, just rebuy it in your main account and reset your alternate.

Of course, it's the Prius GT-R range. :D And yeah, same thing happens when you paint it metallic red too. :sly:

No. Seasonals at the start of the game now are for those who are too greedy. Not that I've required them, my save has been fully intact with no faults since 24 November 2010.

Oh I never knew, only tried it with black. But with black it blends in better, and so it looks epic :mischievous: Mine's actually white now but even so...

GT5 is on hold... My PS3 has started to freeze up so much (even on startup) that I had to do something. Currently trying to back up my data for the fifth time. Last resort, just restore the PS3 and lose all my copy-protected saves...

ImprezaAddict
GT5 is on hold... My PS3 has started to freeze up so much (even on startup) that I had to do something. Currently trying to back up my data for the fifth time. Last resort, just restore the PS3 and lose all my copy-protected saves...

Ouch D: good luck with the back up, hope it works...

2.01 has updated LSD's to the TC's.

Ran RJ's Evo X TC as posted except RM rubber and the LSD set to default at Trial Mountain in arcade mode (no engine wear or breaking in though)

Consistent 1'27.xxx

I would like a little bit more pull through the turns. It pushes a tad, not as bad as the GTR TC last night. I tend to brake late and throttle hard out of the hole. Consider myself an intermediate driver, mostly silver trophies.

Last edited:
I think I have found a new favorite american car...tunes coming later today! Can anyone guess what I have made for you this very morning? :sly: spoilers will come soon...

In before the Onboy123 rage that ends the entire world, also known as "Onboy123 impact".

Nope. I'm calm…I'm calm. I'm also knackered, so I'll save the rage for later. For now…to download 2.0.1 or 2.1 or whatever it's called and get going on a few quick reviews for a car that I've never really liked.

Edit: Roj, here's something in the new update which should please you, assuming you haven't noticed it already.

- Corrected an issue with the Hybrid System simulation on the Toyota Prius G Touring Selection ’03, Toyota Prius G ’09, Toyota Prius Touring Car.
The GT-Rs have been fixed. If they needed fixing in the first place, that is.

Last edited:
All the best. 👍
2.01 has updated LSD's to the TC's.

Ran RJ's Evo X TC as posted except RM rubber and the LSD set to default at Trial Mountain in arcade mode (no engine wear or breaking in though)

Consistent 1'27.xxx

I would like a little bit more pull through the turns. It pushes a tad, not as bad as the GTR TC last night. I tend to brake late and throttle hard out of the hole. Consider myself an intermediate driver, mostly silver trophies.
Yeah, I'm going to fix all my TC tunes today with LSD's. :) The EvoX should be a good 0.5-1 second faster overall.
I think I have found a new favorite american car...tunes coming later today! Can anyone guess what I have made for you this very morning? :sly: spoilers will come soon...
Ford Ka. :dopey:
Edit: Roj, here's something in the new update which should please you, assuming you haven't noticed it already.

The GT-Rs have been fixed. If they needed fixing in the first place, that is.

Yeah I'm going to see what's changed after I finished showing this seasonal the power of Bruce Lee, my B-Spec driver. :D

Yeah I'm going to see what's changed after I finished showing this seasonal the power of Bruce Lee, my B-Spec driver. :D

I hope we can shove the batteries and motors from a GTbyCitroen into it. A 780hp, 1808 torque Prius :dopey: Bruce Lee, god of chinese martial arts :D

And why do I still dislike the FD2?? I've heard all the stories from GT350GT about it having some oversteer and being huge fun to drive…but I still find it dull. Civic Seasonal, Deep Forest, 5 laps, halfway round I was so bored I was wondering if I could do the rest of the race with the car locked in 6th…

I'm not sure what's been done to the Prii, they don't feel any different to me. Perhaps it's something to do with the charging system rather than the hybrid motor itself?

I'm not sure what's been done to the Prii, they don't feel any different to me. Perhaps it's something to do with the charging system rather than the hybrid motor itself?
Hmm……Check the little display thing…maybe that's the change?

Hmm……Check the little display thing…maybe that's the change?

That behaves the same too, hence my thought that it could be the charging system and not the motor. I've not given it a long enough drive to drain and charge the battery but I have no idea how fast it would charge pre-2.01 anyway.

That behaves the same too, hence my thought that it could be the charging system and not the motor. I've not given it a long enough drive to drain and charge the battery but I have no idea how fast it would charge pre-2.01 anyway.
Ah well, maybe it's the braking regeneration thing when you lift off the power. Anyway, a quick reminder for you, you still have to do machate-man's Zonda R. It was requested in the summer :lol:

Ah well, maybe it's the braking regeneration thing when you lift off the power. Anyway, a quick reminder for you, you still have to do machate-man's Zonda R. It was requested in the summer :lol:

Not sure, but in any case, I can confirm one thing: Kart Space is epic for the purpose of LSD tuning. :lol:

Also oops, I forgot about that. :lol:

Not sure, but in any case, I can confirm one thing: Kart Space is epic for the purpose of LSD tuning. :lol:

Also oops, I forgot about that. :lol:

…… I WANT KART SPACE!!!!!

:lol: Do it quick, or he'll unleash the wraith of Mal, John and the X1 (from his fanfic) on you. :D

…… I WANT KART SPACE!!!!!

:lol: Do it quick, or he'll unleash the wraith of Mal, John and the X1 (from his fanfic) on you. :D
Unleash this! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AudiRS6-012.jpg

Dear ladies and gentlemen of RKM,

I know I'm late in the game for GT5 (just picked it up a month ago) but I have my reasons. Over the previous iterations of GT i was always baffled by tuning my cars. Suspension settings, gears, LSD, brakes etc is over my head so I never bothered and just made due by driving stock cars with hp upgrades. Needless to say, I was hopeless and gave up on the game halfway thru GT4.

Which brings me to now. Got GT5 and was going thru the same issues. Got frustrated. Finally decided to check the internet for some info on the game and maybe some FAQs. Stumbled upon GTPlanet and found this little gem of a garage. All of a sudden, WOW WHAT A GAME!!!!

Your tunes have saved this franchise for me. I am a fan for life. I like the way you organize and publish your tunes and the tunes you choose. Have tried other tunes from other garages but they didn't fit my style as well as RKM. Therefore, I believe I will be RKM exclusive.

Hopefully I will be able to do some reviews for you guys and give you some decent feedback. Thanks for your hard work cause I know this stuff ain't easy.

TheNockOfWar

I know I'm late in the game for GT5 (just picked it up a month ago) but I have my reasons. Over the previous iterations of GT i was always baffled by tuning my cars. Suspension settings, gears, LSD, brakes etc is over my head so I never bothered and just made due by driving stock cars with hp upgrades. Needless to say, I was hopeless and gave up on the game halfway thru GT4.

Which brings me to now. Got GT5 and was going thru the same issues. Got frustrated. Finally decided to check the internet for some info on the game and maybe some FAQs. Stumbled upon GTPlanet and found this little gem of a garage. All of a sudden, WOW WHAT A GAME!!!!

Your tunes have saved this franchise for me. I am a fan for life. I like the way you organize and publish your tunes and the tunes you choose. Have tried other tunes from other garages but they didn't fit my style as well as RKM. Therefore, I believe I will be RKM exclusive.

Hopefully I will be able to do some reviews for you guys and give you some decent feedback. Thanks for your hard work cause I know this stuff ain't easy.

I'm glad to hear we are being useful! :dopey: I started out back where you were too, completely stumped by any tuning...GT Planet FTW! :D and you are welcome too 👍

Also, a hint of what is coming up this evening! Yes, I'm going to make you all wait...
mqYxG.jpg

Nice to see we've got another follower in the cult of RKM. :lol:👍

Nah but really, we're always happy to hear how we've improved people's experiences with the game. It's pretty much why we opened this garage, to help people out with certain cars. So yeah thanks for that! :D

Looking forward to reviews and stuff. 👍

I'm glad to hear we are being useful! :dopey: I started out back where you were too, completely stumped by any tuning...GT Planet FTW! :D and you are welcome too 👍

Also, a hint of what is coming up this evening! Yes, I'm going to make you all wait...
mqYxG.jpg

:lol: Same here. Just ask RJ about my CT230R before I got it to him. Assuming he remembers how badly it drove. I originally created this account just for that car, was planning to ditch it after I got it done, but then a drive in the NSX-R 3rd Anniversary made me stick here.

AN VIPER!!!!!!! :D :dopey: WOOOHOOOO I <3 snaky. Especially the older one.

Oh and the CR-Z TC, Prius TC and EvoX TC all have LSD settings now. The Challenger TC is still sans adjustable LSD...

Onboy123
:lol: Same here. Just ask RJ about my CT230R before I got it to him. Assuming he remembers how badly it drove. I originally created this account just for that car, was planning to ditch it after I got it done, but then a drive in the NSX-R 3rd Anniversary made me stick here.

AN VIPER!!!!!!! :D :dopey: WOOOHOOOO I <3 snaky. Especially the older one.

This is my awesome but evil snaky :sly: there is another 2 due later tonight...although they have even more power :D this one only has 🤬 bhp

This is my awesome but evil snaky :sly: there is another 2 due later tonight...although they have even more power :D this one only has 🤬 bhp

900hp? :D I just used mine for drag racing. I loved the '02 GTS, mine has a slightly odd drag racing gearbox, no camber or toe or grip, and is so deadly a drive that even Bob failed to get it around Tsukuba in a race against Kei cars without spinning.

Back