Korza
Premium
- 3,817

- Christchurch
- kamikazi493
Ok, help me out, 'bro' I'm somehow stuck drawing the GT symbol and two cars, one of which is a Ford gT, any idea what the other one should be?
What a dumb question. The Mazda Demio Sport of course!
Ok, help me out, 'bro' I'm somehow stuck drawing the GT symbol and two cars, one of which is a Ford gT, any idea what the other one should be?
Onboy, K-RZA, have you thought about recruiting Link into the Goof Patrol?
I'm expecting my new PSU sometime today, so I should have some tunes (and Dragonthing's banners) out for tonight.![]()
Nope. Cuz cuz cuz cuz I don't wanna.
What's a PSU?
Why not? Scared he'll turn it into the Dragonthing Fanboy Club?
Power Supply Unit. The box that gives your PC power.![]()
Yes, his crush on the girl is too obvious, we cannot accept him until he restrains it to acceptable levels.![]()
I don't think that'll work.Just use a battery like me and my Mac.![]()
Anyway…I'm glad none of the Prancing Ponies made it out of the stable bar the 458, let's keep it that way.![]()
DK?
![]()
Donkey Kong?
Speaking of unupdated tunes, don't ever bring DK in here or he'll ramble something about the RKM NGT being the RKM NGE, and that very car being the perfect car for his imaginary, redheaded waifu
(schizophrenic anime addicts)
Don't let link know about it!The Enzo will make it's way out of the stable once RJ has done his end of the tweaks.
And go drive my Camaro.![]()
I hope korza493 won't end up having a constantly-talking-to-an-imaginary-girlfriend syndrome too.
RKM Motorsport's Golf Turbo R
![]()
![]()
Don't let link know about it!
Nope, unless you drive my Cougar, which equates to death.![]()
He stalks the OP, it's not possible captain!
My Camaro gives you a mullet. A chrome mullet.But sure, I'll drive your big cat.
![]()
What the...Don't talk about it and gently slide it in when he's not noticing then!![]()
What's a mullet?
What the...
Just...
![]()
All tuning on hold until I get this ridiculously large TV box sorted out...shouldn't take long to dismantle my entire room to make way for a slight size upgrade![]()
Onboy123I bet Link is hiding inside that box waiting to give you a big surprise.
![]()
Indeed.Whoops unintended innuendo is unintended. Also very sick.
What am I meant to look at here the face fungus or the overgrown hedge that is his hair?
Anyway I saw the picture of RJ's DB9 When's it seeing release? Looks like fun.
I've not driven it yet. Too busy watching the girlfriend unboxing the jewelery box I bought her.And how's the big cat Roj? Killed you yet? And what would you do if I said my entry was an Alalalalalalalalalalalalalalpine A3100? Just think of it as a Mazerati Bora.![]()
Not as big as my NEW TV! I had to demote my Xbox 360 and Wii to my wardrobe just to make room...
Okay, TV is working and all set up, guess I should start gaming again nowwonder what GT5 looks like...
I just woke up and read all of the posts from RoJ saying I should be in the goof patrol. I think Onboy is just afraid of me.I can tell from every post has to mention me. Wait.......... Maybe....... Onboy has some crush on me as he can't stop talking or mentioning me.............. Onboy, it is okay..... just come out of the closet. We won't judge you for what your like or hate.
I just had to make the joke, it was too easy not to.
I would kick you out of the Goof Patrol.
lulwut? I no gay, I straight.![]()
GT5 looks stunning in 1080p.If it is in 1080p, you will never want to put the controller down.
lulwut? I no gay, I straight.
And if the price of tuning the rustbucket is that my Goof Patrol membership kicks the bucket, no thanks, I'm not entering one.
Whoops. Stop right there Roj, you'd have to be in the Goof Patrol too if you want to control it![]()
LinkueigmanIf it is in 1080p, you will never want to put the controller down.
I was the one that gave you your group name, that gives me some control.![]()
You just contributed.![]()
Go ahead, tune that car for Onboy123, once you kick him out I'm going to put him in again.![]()
You just contributed.![]()
Go ahead, tune that car for Onboy123, once you kick him out I'm going to put him in again.![]()