RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Emperor VI
figured i used the IV and IX tune i'll try this, i maxed it out at 543pp but ran your exact tune in a 550 sports soft lobby. i started back of pack in 7th on deep forrest and had lead by lap 4 of 6. the evo was besting everyone under braking and in the turns. the only real threat on the track was a 22b sti that could close the gap at the end of the main straight and in the high speed section on the back but there are more tight turns than straights and his tires gave out. same overall feel as the IV but with more power that slide off line in the IV is instead a slight full throttle oversteer:tup: but with the ayc the tires wear even.

PS. put comfort hard tires on it and it is fun to drift but those following you wont like the cloud of smoke it leaves behind.

The IV and VI are based on the same base car pretty much, just the VI has had some improvements, so yeah I'm glad it feels the same but better. 👍

Ok, i have a pretty serious request.
The new GT-R '12, to beat the 650pp Seasonal.
Car already has 816hp, what i need is a decent suspension setup, possibly diff an diff controller. Thing goes on full soft slicks.
all bolt on upgrades have been done. (so i can remove them when i want) i got second place already, but i need that 1 spot :P

Can u help me out?

Car already has 816hp, what i need is a decent suspension setup, possibly diff an diff controller. Thing goes on full soft slicks.
all bolt on upgrades have been done. (so i can remove them when i want) i got second place already, but i need that 1 spot :P

Can u help me out?

You forgot? The RKM Blacklists are the following:
Alalalalalalalapines of any sort
Renaults of any sort (I'm guessin')
Audi TTs of any sort
Rice35s of any sort. <---- The Black Edition falls here.

Can u help me out?

Sorry bro, you're talking to the R35 hater club.

You forgot? The RKM Blacklists are the following:
Alalalalalalalapines of any sort
Renaults of any sort (I'm guessin')
Audi TTs of any sort
Rice35s of any sort. <---- The Black Edition falls here.

Maybe Onboy can tune it for you , they say its Onboy's favourite car ingame ... I even heard he has .... 63 different models / colour GTR's in his garage.
:D:D:D:D

Maybe Onboy can tune it for you , they say its Onboy's favourite car ingame ... I even heard he has .... 63 different models / colour GTR's in his garage.
:D:D:D:D
I loved it so much I did this to it!

Now hush up or I call my friends in China, they like a good dog. :mischievous:

I kid, I kid, I know that's a crap play on the sterotypes, but meh…

the picture only proves you drive the R35 :D

but i'll be quiet now , i don't wanna end up in a soup or main course :scared:

I loved it so much I did this to it!

Friggin' rights! I love that kind!

AudiRS6-010.jpg

AudiRS6-011.jpg

AudiRS6-012.jpg

AudiRS6-013.jpg

AudiRS6-014.jpg

AudiRS6-015.jpg

And then we cheeched big times.

It did teach me something though. The equation for getting a R35 to fly = (R35 + Stage 3 weight reduction) + (Near 1000hp car + Full ballast + <180mph)

Which means, irritatingly, you were pretty much bang on with your choice of the RS6, Roj. :grumpy:

Then it becomes a contest of traction, which my Audi has plenty of. :P

... then Onboy123 shall cheat and go to Route X instead. Lots of room to accelerate, which means he can break your record and win the battle. AMG powwaa :dopey:

Then it becomes a contest of traction, which my Audi has plenty of. :P

Not when the target is very far away and we have enough run up to hit 220mph. :D Then it just becomes a contest of both traction (you'll win there) and weight (I win that one). Oh, and the highest speed we reach when we smash into the thing.

Re run it on Route X one day?

Poor R35's getting killed.
I like the car, but I'm starting to hate it on the factor fun.

Well I did tweak my RS6 for acceleration because we always did demo derby at the Top Gear track. I think I can squeeze another 20-25mph out of it for SSRX. :mischievous:

Well I did tweak my RS6 for acceleration because we always did demo derby at the Top Gear track. I think I can squeeze another 20-25mph out of it for SSRX. :mischievous:

Hmm……Here's an idea…nick the gearbox from a SSR7 drag car. :D

Don't feed the trolls -------> Don't feed the R35 haters.

Get it now?

Now it makes sense.
Changing the subject, will you guys release a speed tune for R-X? Or that's something for the drag section?

So I totally took the Option Z and Citroen GT (the V8 one) into a US Route X lobby and achieved some wicked speeds...I have high hopes for this when I get it. Also, that '66 Beetle is orgasmic, and I will make at least two tunes for it :D as long.as the aero package includes an '80s Porsche whale spoiler for it :sly:

Hmm……Here's an idea…nick the gearbox from a SSR7 drag car. :D
Find me one. :dopey:
So I totally took the Option Z and Citroen GT (the V8 one) into a US Route X lobby and achieved some wicked speeds...I have high hopes for this when I get it. Also, that '66 Beetle is orgasmic, and I will make at least two tunes for it :D as long.as the aero package includes an '80s Porsche whale spoiler for it :sly:

You're going to be a very happy Dragon in 10 minutes. :P

Back