RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Just buy the R92 for the 1st time ever ! :D

Any tunes for it :sly:

Just asking though .. I will be offline for a bit soo I will fill the 3 settups :

1 - stock
2 - real life stock
3 - A tune from here

:)

Of course when I get back I will review that tune , because I know about the "payment"
There's 2 on the GT5 Tune site. I'm not taking requests anymore since I don't even play GT5 to do anything other than seasonals these days. :indiff:
hi
do you have tune for Shelby Cobra 427 '66?
i love that car but not for their massive oversteer :(
thanks
We don't have one but there's quite a few on the GT5 Tune site. Unfortunately you can't completely fix the oversteer on the Shelby. You'll just have to try and find a setup that suits you best. Good luck!

But I want a RKM Motorsport tune !!! *starts crying and get's angly*

*calms down*

Please ?

40040_o.gif

Anyway, to the members of RKM Motorsport, I have recently been hired for a position on the GTPodcast, for reviewing different tunes. I expect a lot of people will listen, and I also expect that my segment will be in every episode. So, I was wondering if there is any tune in particular that you would like me to pit against other tunes. Any preference?

So...lets recap.
Rotary Junkie's PS3 broke,

Yeeeeep.

VtiRoj called it quits (not to be blunt, but...),

Close enough.

Dragonthing...?

Is Dragonthing.

And the GP is all but disbanded.

Maybe, maybe not. We took breaks from GT4 as well (at least one of which was due to my PS2 dying :lol:).

As for the podcast thing... It's been a long while since anyone drove my RX-7 and said anything about it. I have no idea how it's stood up to whatever small changes have happened since the last time I updated it but I'd like to hear.

I prefer the term "is transitioning into another career". :D
When you put it like that...:lol:
As for the podcast thing... It's been a long while since anyone drove my RX-7 and said anything about it. I have no idea how it's stood up to whatever small changes have happened since the last time I updated it but I'd like to hear.

You are booked for the fourth spot on my schedule, but that car has over 20 tunes! :nervous: Sometime in the future your tune will be reviewed by me on the podcast. If your tune is the best of the 21 that there are (i.e., produces the lowest lap times), you can expect even more traffic to it then being at the top of GT5Tune's list.

When you put it like that...:lol:

You are booked for the fourth spot on my schedule, but that car has over 20 tunes! :nervous: Sometime in the future your tune will be reviewed by me on the podcast. If your tune is the best of the 21 that there are (i.e., produces the lowest lap times), you can expect even more traffic to it then being at the top of GT5Tune's list.

Any S2000s being tested? :P

I'm implying that I can decide what cars you test just by willing it so. :P It's really up to you if you want to test S2000's of course. :P

Lose what? Your marbles? You lost those long ago. :P

They weren't lost, they were stolen way back when I was first initiated into the Goof Patrol. :lol:

Well how are you testing these? Are you testing them as-written?

If so I can guarantee my tune will lose to someone's fully tuned Stupid Mode version on racing softs.

If not, I still can't guarantee it'll perform properly with more power or with better tires.

Well how are you testing these? Are you testing them as-written?

If so I can guarantee my tune will lose to someone's fully tuned Stupid Mode version on racing softs.

If not, I still can't guarantee it'll perform properly with more power or with better tires.

Yes, I test them as written on four different tracks.
Lowest total lap time is declared the overall victor.

Back