RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Until the next Tekken right? Who can resist Snoop Dogg? :lol:

Asuka is an awesome character and she uses one of my favorite martial arts styles, but Tekken bores me immensely as a game. I'll still be all Virtua Fighter when Tekken Tag Tournament 2 comes out, sorry. :P

On the other hand, I might be on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if the PS3 HD port of it has online play. I love that series.

Now I must go claim my birthday car.

Last edited:
what touge leauge are you running in? most frown apon the use of the full customize trans, and that restriction on toe will net a very squirlly car online. a -.04f and .40 rear would help keep the car in check.

Look dude, it's a personal tune. I'm not involved in any touge leagues.

I should get into togue more, Sargeant Evo is gathering dust on his lovely matte paint because I haven't driven it in so long...

And as for that 500PP time trial, boredly done it with 2 seconds to spare in the Z34 Supercharged I have spare just for 500PP stuff :D

RKM Motorsport’s S15 Silvia Spec V

S15SilviaSpecV.jpg

S15SilviaSpecV_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) ‘02
Obtained: Brand new from Nissan

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 405 BHP (@ 66.9 miles)
Torque:---- 44 kgfm
Weight:---- 1051 kg
PP:-------- 516

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei RP03 Wheels
Type A Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.019
2nd:-- 2.076
3rd:-- 1.608
4th:-- 1.293
5th:-- 1.068
6th:-- 0.925
Final: 3.448
Max Speed: 199 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/7.0
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/4
Camber:----- 2.3/1.9
Toe:-------- –0.11/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
If you liked the S13 Speed Star, you’ll love this S15 Spec V. With over 400bhp and 1051kg, this S15 is capable of beating the pants off supercars when it comes to the twisty stuff. Using rapid acceleration and a sorted chassis to it’s advantage, this S15 will fly in and out of corners with ease.

22nd Feb 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings & revised settings.
11th Apr 2011 - Revised settings II.
13th Apr 2011 - Revised settings III.

Applying the suspension and diff to the GT Academy 240sx. I ain't no drifter!!!! The Sylvia still has a wiggly (_|_) but its not as bad as stock ;) Time to add "MORE POWER!!!"

KB18FAN
Let me spread some M&M's love over here. Wouldn't want you to feel left out, lol.

The Cinnamon M&M's were awesome!!!

Last edited:
So basically you want me to tune the car that you want me to use tomorrow? Okay but don't expect anything special, the RE FD is a 🤬 online.

I asked Onboy to come to tomorrow's meet up but then his PS3 commited seppuku.

You know what's even stranger? The stream of M&M's Camry avatars in that thread. :lol:

But yeah that is really weird. Hope you sort it out, that's a crippling bug. :ouch:

Until the next Tekken right? Who can resist Snoop Dogg? :lol:

You didn't have to send it, but thanks. :P

Let me spread some M&M's love over here. Wouldn't want you to feel left out, lol.

I should get into togue more, Sargeant Evo is gathering dust on his lovely matte paint because I haven't driven it in so long...

And as for that 500PP time trial, boredly done it with 2 seconds to spare in the Z34 Supercharged I have spare just for 500PP stuff :D

Just don't go into a lobby saying that your S-Tune on sports tires will humiliate the hosts Enzo around the 'Ring in the rain (moisture @ 100%) because you will get kicked. :lol:

korza493
Just don't go into a lobby saying that your S-Tune on sports tires will humiliate the hosts Enzo around the 'Ring in the rain (moisture @ 100%) because you will get kicked. :lol:

So. Much. Win. I spent a good 45 minutes trolling a kid in a Zonda R who couldn't drive at all in the wet...I kept overtaking him in an unmodified Storia X4 on comfort softs :sly:

If you liked the Silvia S13, Speed Star, Chances are, you'll like the Silvia S15, once Rkm gets there hands on it. They have, and the results are tremendous. It has a lot of power so that you'll outdrag most 550 pp cars, but where it really shines is the corners. It really feels like a sports car. It would almost out brake a 458 F, which is really saying something. The transmission is perfect, and the suspension..... God, It is good! It makes it handle like a Lexus LFA! If you put it on Comfort Soft tires, It will drift like a maniac. It's one of the best cars RKM has made yet.
Thanks for the review! :D The S13 is a pretty sweet car, perhaps sweeter than the S15. Glad you found so much to like about the tune. :D:tup:
Asuka is an awesome character and she uses one of my favorite martial arts styles, but Tekken bores me immensely as a game. I'll still be all Virtua Fighter when Tekken Tag Tournament 2 comes out, sorry. :P

On the other hand, I might be on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if the PS3 HD port of it has online play. I love that series.

Now I must go claim my birthday car.
Asuka was my favourite female in Tekken 5. Mainly because of a couple of easy to perform moves that just send the opponent flying. :lol:
Applying the suspension and diff to the GT Academy 240sx. I ain't no drifter!!!! The Sylvia still has a wiggly (_|_) but its not as bad as stock ;) Time to add "MORE POWER!!!"

The Cinnamon M&M's were awesome!!!
Yeah the S15 is a troublesome thing to tune. It just wants to drift no matter what. Using it on sports hard tyres just make it worse. :lol: Still lots of fun though, props to PD for letting us take it to Trial Mountain for the seasonal.

The M&M's invasion! Oh no! :lol:

Hey Roj,

Long time I didn't come here :grumpy:

I need to listen to some music , could you put your MP4 Player on share ? :dopey:

Just wanter to give you props for the Sylvia S15 tune. I didn't feel like tuning it myself so, as per Dave's suggestion, I tried it out on the Academy car and it seemed to work pretty well for the event. Thanks for a good tune. Peace.

stop by one of the lots lobbies, i wanna see this evo and see if your custom trans can take on my skill and ayc in my alpha tune evo.

Hey Roj,

Long time I didn't come here :grumpy:

I need to listen to some music , could you put your MP4 Player on share ? :dopey:
I hope you mean the exhaust, because we took the stereo out of the MP4 to save weight. :P

And it's on share now. 👍
Just wanter to give you props for the Sylvia S15 tune. I didn't feel like tuning it myself so, as per Dave's suggestion, I tried it out on the Academy car and it seemed to work pretty well for the event. Thanks for a good tune. Peace.

You're welcome, thank you! :)

che69velle
stop by one of the lots lobbies, i wanna see this evo and see if your custom trans can take on my skill and ayc in my alpha tune evo.

Custom trans my bottom! It's a close range, works so well with my secret blend of herbs and spices...and diff setups ;) and you'll blow me away easy, I have no skill :embarrassed:

Custom trans my bottom! It's a close range, works so well with my secret blend of herbs and spices...and diff setups ;) and you'll blow me away easy, I have no skill :embarrassed:

I can confirm that you do in fact have some skill. You were able to give me a good run for my money last week. :D

korza493
I can confirm that you do in fact have some skill. You were able to give me a good run for my money last week. :D

Hah, was that when you challenged the Time Attack Impreza? :D because you know even without a racing exhaust that thing is damn near unbeatable

Hah, was that when you challenged the Time Attack Impreza? :D because you know even without a racing exhaust that thing is damn near unbeatable

Was it a silver Hawkeye with a carbon bonnet? I think I was using my amazingly fun Mugen S2K at them time which has 493PP.

korza493
Was it a silver Hawkeye with a carbon bonnet? I think I was using my amazingly fun Mugen S2K at them time which has 493PP.

Minty green Hawkeye, carbon bonnet and the massive wing, you can tell it's mine by the sound ;) I seem to remember your Mugen Stook! :D

Minty green Hawkeye, carbon bonnet and the massive wing, you can tell it's mine by the sound ;) I seem to remember your Mugen Stook! :D

I know the one. It sounds like my Sportwagan. :D

The Mugen sounds amazing and is so much fun! I used it for the 500PP TT without retuning it other than Sports Hard tires and managed to get a good time while having fun. And it beat your Z34. :sly:

korza493
I know the one. It sounds like my Sportwagan. :D

The Mugen sounds amazing and is so much fun! I used it for the 500PP TT without retuning it other than Sports Hard tires and managed to get a good time while having fun. And it beat your Z34. :sly:

Bah, the Super Z is just a bit of slap-it-on generic setup so it drives well when I cruise around in it :D

Bah, the Super Z is just a bit of slap-it-on generic setup so it drives well when I cruise around in it :D

My Mugen is tuned to be a fun cruise car and it happens to be a good circuit car. It seems I'm bit of a S2K expert... :sly:
Its running the stock gearbox, no turbo, a basic suspension tune and S3 tires and it flies. It'll hit 180 under its own power and it'll stick to the corners.

korza493
My Mugen is tuned to be a fun cruise car and it happens to be a good circuit car. It seems I'm bit of a S2K expert... :sly:
Its running the stock gearbox, no turbo, a basic suspension tune and S3 tires and it flies. It'll hit 180 under its own power and it'll stick to the corners.

I'll bet with the stock gearbox it sounds better than if it had a fancy-pants racing one :sly:

stupid app won't let me to back to the star o he thread but is there a good Mazda roadster tc tune.out yet I'm looking to run one for the tsukuba 4 hour event

love RKM tunes there the only ones I use ^_^

Numbers
stupid app won't let me to back to the star o he thread but is there a good Mazda roadster tc tune.out yet I'm looking to run one for the tsukuba 4 hour event

In the app, go to the top of the thread and click on the title of the thread. You can take screenshots of setups then.

Are the page numbers not displayed?

We don't have a setup for one posted up but here's the one from my Roadster TC. It's supercharged with racing hard tyres but I've been told it works on lesser tyres and turbocharged Roadsters. 👍

Suspension:
Ride height: -20/-20
Spring rate: 10.5/6.5
Dampers ext: 7/7
Dampers comp: 5/6
Anti-roll: 3/5
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.10/0.00

LSD
Initial: 20
Accel: 55
Braking: 5