RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,496 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Ok if he doesn't pick 1 today then yes,
I will let you know 👍

Ok. I be on my PSN name today until NASCAR on at 2:00pm-5:30pm est
 
Alan2134
Ok. I be on my PSN name today until NASCAR on at 2:00pm-5:30pm est

I dont think I will have time tonight, so alan can you pm qoute the car for phil and il have results up tomorrow
 
Stig I cant make Wednesday unless i get really lucky :c ill try my best, but i may not get home till 9:30pm
 
My comcast router's broken. they're not coming out to replace it until Wednesday morning. I'm hoping they'll actually show up on time or I might miss Wednesday's race.

Punishir, your private messages are full. Anyway, I'll be practicing offline, but be ready to score all the points for Team Voodoo, man.
 
I dont think I will have time tonight, so alan can you pm qoute the car for phil and il have results up tomorrow

I pick car for phil is Volkswagen golf IV gti rm '01 in class H.
 
eDirtyTati
My comcast router's broken. they're not coming out to replace it until Wednesday morning. I'm hoping they'll actually show up on time or I might miss Wednesday's race.

Punishir, your private messages are full. Anyway, I'll be practicing offline, but be ready to score all the points for Team Voodoo, man.

Yeah srry about full pm. I cleaned it out, and I will try hard, these guys race hard, and they know we've been creepin up on them, im expecting a close door to door race weds.
 
Punishir
Yeah srry about full pm. I cleaned it out, and I will try hard, these guys race hard, and they know we've been creepin up on them, im expecting a close door to door race weds.

We've had some close racing on trial mountain punishir, hope to have more of this competitiveness in the following events
 
Yeah srry about full pm. I cleaned it out, and I will try hard, these guys race hard, and they know we've been creepin up on them, im expecting a close door to door race weds.

Yeah man, I really hate that we might fall behind because of this. If push comes to shove I'll see if any of my friends aren't working that day and I'll bring my PS4 over and use them for their interwebs. This is why I hate how cable providers all provide these modem/router combination boxes. If I had a separate modem and just the router was broken, I'd buy a router and be back up and running no problem.
 
Christmas came early! Got my router working. Ethernet only, but that's good enough!
 
Who is ready for the fourth race of the season?
 
Me :D
 
Who is ready for the fourth race of the season?

I'm ready. Sort of. I guess. I'm not happy with my setup, but that could just be because I hate Rome.
 
You gonna come after me for the Indy championship today?

You'll have it easy today:indiff:

Going to use my BEC (Blue Eyed Civic):dopey:
 
Ok happy with my setup now. A little aero tweak here, and LSD tuck there...hard to put the power down coming out of those cobblestone corners, man.
 
Well, I am yet to turn a wheel at Rome. Self-handicapping for the win!
 
Hi guys I want to apologise for not putting up the result from trial mountain, I have been ill,
 
Great race today, waiting for the results and for High Speed Ring 👍
 
Ya great race. Hopefully Stiggy will be quick for point this week.
 
swiftsmith
Ya great race. Hopefully Stiggy will be quick for point this week.

I will be hopefully, friday night at earliest for both sets of results
 
sibbystiggy
I will be hopefully, friday night at earliest for both sets of results

Okay sounds good also PM me.
 
Im upset I didnt make it yesterday, I was told I might get called in and I did. Hope all had fun. :)
 
Im upset I didnt make it yesterday, I was told I might get called in and I did. Hope all had fun. :)

Aw man, that blows. You would've been right in the middle of a battle with Stiggy again since he had the Integra.
 
I really wish I was able to pass you Dirty.
 
eDirtyTati
Aw man, that blows. You would've been right in the middle of a battle with Stiggy again since he had the Integra.

Aw man, I had no rival at all on rome, maybe it will get heated up on hsr tho,
 
Lol...What place did u take Stiggy & edirty?
 
I just don't know.

By the way, great performance by Adam, who mantained me at a pace.Next time it won't be so easy :D
 
Lol...What place did u take Stiggy & edirty?

1st, 1st, and 1st!!!!

Btw, for results Stiggy, Punishr here would have been in the IS F if it's not obvious from my previous post.
 
Back