RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

• Just 1 points for Pole position

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eDirtyTati
Haha!!! Couple turns of a wrench and bam! We get a throttle body that won't open more than 70%.

Grrr I knew my car sounded a little funny in on the straight away. You just wait for HSR I will get you back.

Just a reminder (very off-topic)

Today at 8PM GMT there will be a training session of the ECCC in my lounge. If anyone is interested, search for the ECCC forum and get a classic european car to race

I don't know. I think oldstig is busy or forgot to add points

lol no i didn't forget, how can i?

Ive worked out results for trial mountain & rome, but i just need punishir to choose a car to eliminate for rome... or maybe his team mate can choose for him

Results will be up very soon, i apologies for the very long delay

(btw i don't have a smartphone anymore to access the app so I can only check on gtplanet when im home)

lol no i didn't forget, how can i?

Ive worked out results for trial mountain & rome, but i just need punishir to choose a car to eliminate for rome... or maybe his team mate can choose for him

Results will be up very soon, i apologies for the very long delay

(btw i don't have a smartphone anymore to access the app so I can only check on gtplanet when im home)

Lexus IS F for Punishir

Oooooh what a shame...
MrBrendon was actually a great driver, at the presession he just overkilled me...
Well... Shame

On Wednesday, I can't make the race because I need to stay after school for a club. I pick Honda civic type r (ek) rm '97 in class H for high speed ring.

On Wednesday, I can't make the race because I need to stay after school for a club. I pick Honda civic type r (ek) rm '97 in class H for high speed ring.

ok Alan :(
I hope phil can make it to keep your team going, your falling fast

Results updated :)

From the results ive noticed alot of deja vu, the results are 90% for same for all 3 races, so instead im thinking of changing the rules so we have 1 big race instead, and slower cars (below a certain class) won't need to make any pit stops to make a challenge for the finish, instead of the gap between cars to just increase as the race progresses. What are your views? :D

From the results ive noticed alot of deja vu, the results are 90% for same for all 3 races, so instead im thinking of changing the rules so we have 1 big race instead, and slower cars (below a certain class) won't need to make any pit stops to make a challenge for the finish, instead of the gap between cars to just increase as the race progresses. What are your views? :D

I'd keep it the way it is for now since we're halfway through the season under the current rules. But that's a good idea to keep under consideration for next season. You could take a week or so off to test how well it would work in theory.

I can see it working as desired only in certain scenarios though. That's why you'd need to test. Some scenarios wouldn't work at all.

For example: say we have a 30 lap race at Deep Forest. You've got a class A car and a class G car. G doesn't pit, A pits at lap 15. Well at 15 laps with such a huge difference in performance, there's a huge chance that the class A can get in the pits and out without the G car ever catching him. Even if it does, it wouldn't be by much and the class A could just grind its way back up ahead of the class G car with fresh tires while the class G's tires are falling off.

9th Round Special Announcement

The series will no longer be a 8 round championship. But in fact be a 9 round championship.

But instead of the regular pick a car from the list the car is already chosen for you. We will be racing the F class Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 with specs being 305 HP & 750 KG.

The paint scheme is entirely up to you. The track however will not be a track you can just hop onto & set your car up. It will be a brand new custom track made by me. If you wanna schedule a track day on it just PM me.

For this race it won't be 3 races 1 qualified & 2 reverse results races. Instead it will be 1 long race with points being X2 or X3 depending on what Stig & I work out.

Points & everything will be the same. Except since everything is equal there will be podium trophy's. The trophy's are as follows:

1. A Gold, fully tuned Espirit
2. A Silver Evora
3. A Bronze Series 1 Elise

Any questions my PM box is always open feel free to shoot me a message.

Last edited:
Oh this is gonna be cool. But those trophies are prizes? So the prize for a podium position is the same car that we're racing in?

eDirtyTati
Oh this is gonna be cool. But those trophies are prizes? So the prize for a podium position is the same car that we're racing in?

This has been changes. Also the points system will be the same. I have two questions for everyone.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated? +2

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system? +3

Last edited:
This has been changes. Also the points system will be the same. I have two questions for everyone.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated?

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system?

I like caution because if someone spin out and they can catch back up.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated?

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system? +1

I like the current track idea. Keeps us all on an even playing field.

Caution? Yes.

eDirtyTati
I like the current track idea. Keeps us all on an even playing field.

Well the driver that PM'd me his/her concerns was worried about me having a setup on the track. But if I am going to run a test I will PM stig.

Well the driver that PM'd me his/her concerns was worried about me having a setup on the track. But if I am going to run a test I will PM stig.

If we're all allowed to run a test session on the track, as you posted, your setup won't matter. Right? Am I missing something?

eDirtyTati
If we're all allowed to run a test session on the track, as you posted, your setup won't matter. Right? Am I missing something?

Well there will be short test sessions before each round of the series. But you can also PM Stig or I to setup a private team test.

As soon as I get home I will make a track. Right after I make the track I will be in Stig's lounge with the track ready.

Last edited:
Well there will be short test sessions before each round of the series. But you can also PM Stig or I to setup a private team test.

As soon as I get home I will make a track. Right after I make the track I will be in Stig's lounge with the track ready.

Cool. I'll probably get with Punishir and see if there's a time that works for us to practice together.

Back