RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,494 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
eDirtyTati
But you weren't. I may have tampered with your engine a little in the paddocks. :sly:

I knew it you :sly: SOB.
 
eDirtyTati
Haha!!! Couple turns of a wrench and bam! We get a throttle body that won't open more than 70%.

Grrr I knew my car sounded a little funny in on the straight away. You just wait for HSR I will get you back.
 
Just a reminder (very off-topic)

Today at 8PM GMT there will be a training session of the ECCC in my lounge. If anyone is interested, search for the ECCC forum and get a classic european car to race
 
When will points be up?
 
Let's get some points.
 
I don't know. I think oldstig is busy or forgot to add points

lol no i didn't forget, how can i?

Ive worked out results for trial mountain & rome, but i just need punishir to choose a car to eliminate for rome... or maybe his team mate can choose for him

Results will be up very soon, i apologies for the very long delay

(btw i don't have a smartphone anymore to access the app so I can only check on gtplanet when im home)
 
along with this there is some bad news, Brendon has left :(
 
lol no i didn't forget, how can i?

Ive worked out results for trial mountain & rome, but i just need punishir to choose a car to eliminate for rome... or maybe his team mate can choose for him

Results will be up very soon, i apologies for the very long delay

(btw i don't have a smartphone anymore to access the app so I can only check on gtplanet when im home)

Lexus IS F for Punishir
 
Stig did you get my PM?
 
Yeah the lexus isf .
 
Oooooh what a shame...
MrBrendon was actually a great driver, at the presession he just overkilled me...
Well... Shame
 
So basically I got the Indy points locked up.
 
On Wednesday, I can't make the race because I need to stay after school for a club. I pick Honda civic type r (ek) rm '97 in class H for high speed ring.
 
On Wednesday, I can't make the race because I need to stay after school for a club. I pick Honda civic type r (ek) rm '97 in class H for high speed ring.

ok Alan :(
I hope phil can make it to keep your team going, your falling fast

Results updated :)
 
From the results ive noticed alot of deja vu, the results are 90% for same for all 3 races, so instead im thinking of changing the rules so we have 1 big race instead, and slower cars (below a certain class) won't need to make any pit stops to make a challenge for the finish, instead of the gap between cars to just increase as the race progresses. What are your views? :D
 
No keep it the way it is.

Also big announcement coming soon.
 
Last edited:
From the results ive noticed alot of deja vu, the results are 90% for same for all 3 races, so instead im thinking of changing the rules so we have 1 big race instead, and slower cars (below a certain class) won't need to make any pit stops to make a challenge for the finish, instead of the gap between cars to just increase as the race progresses. What are your views? :D

I'd keep it the way it is for now since we're halfway through the season under the current rules. But that's a good idea to keep under consideration for next season. You could take a week or so off to test how well it would work in theory.

I can see it working as desired only in certain scenarios though. That's why you'd need to test. Some scenarios wouldn't work at all.

For example: say we have a 30 lap race at Deep Forest. You've got a class A car and a class G car. G doesn't pit, A pits at lap 15. Well at 15 laps with such a huge difference in performance, there's a huge chance that the class A can get in the pits and out without the G car ever catching him. Even if it does, it wouldn't be by much and the class A could just grind its way back up ahead of the class G car with fresh tires while the class G's tires are falling off.
 
Thanks for posting the results up. It's really close in the points!
 
9th Round Special Announcement

The series will no longer be a 8 round championship. But in fact be a 9 round championship.

But instead of the regular pick a car from the list the car is already chosen for you. We will be racing the F class Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 with specs being 305 HP & 750 KG.

The paint scheme is entirely up to you. The track however will not be a track you can just hop onto & set your car up. It will be a brand new custom track made by me. If you wanna schedule a track day on it just PM me.

For this race it won't be 3 races 1 qualified & 2 reverse results races. Instead it will be 1 long race with points being X2 or X3 depending on what Stig & I work out.

Points & everything will be the same. Except since everything is equal there will be podium trophy's. The trophy's are as follows:

1. A Gold, fully tuned Espirit
2. A Silver Evora
3. A Bronze Series 1 Elise

Any questions my PM box is always open feel free to shoot me a message.
 
Last edited:
Oh this is gonna be cool. But those trophies are prizes? So the prize for a podium position is the same car that we're racing in?
 
eDirtyTati
Oh this is gonna be cool. But those trophies are prizes? So the prize for a podium position is the same car that we're racing in?

This has been changes. Also the points system will be the same. I have two questions for everyone.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated? +2

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system? +3
 
Last edited:
This has been changes. Also the points system will be the same. I have two questions for everyone.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated?

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system?

I like caution because if someone spin out and they can catch back up.
 
Alan2134
I like caution because if someone spin out and they can catch back up.

Okay so +1 cautions. What about the track.
 
This has been changes. Also the points system will be the same. I have two questions for everyone.

1. For the track does the current idea I am gonna do sound good or does everyone just want it to be random generated?

2. Would anyone have a problem with a caution system? +1

I like the current track idea. Keeps us all on an even playing field.

Caution? Yes.
 
eDirtyTati
I like the current track idea. Keeps us all on an even playing field.

Well the driver that PM'd me his/her concerns was worried about me having a setup on the track. But if I am going to run a test I will PM stig.
 
Well the driver that PM'd me his/her concerns was worried about me having a setup on the track. But if I am going to run a test I will PM stig.

If we're all allowed to run a test session on the track, as you posted, your setup won't matter. Right? Am I missing something?
 
eDirtyTati
If we're all allowed to run a test session on the track, as you posted, your setup won't matter. Right? Am I missing something?

Well there will be short test sessions before each round of the series. But you can also PM Stig or I to setup a private team test.


As soon as I get home I will make a track. Right after I make the track I will be in Stig's lounge with the track ready.
 
Last edited:
Well there will be short test sessions before each round of the series. But you can also PM Stig or I to setup a private team test.


As soon as I get home I will make a track. Right after I make the track I will be in Stig's lounge with the track ready.

Cool. I'll probably get with Punishir and see if there's a time that works for us to practice together.
 
Back