RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,495 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Hi i wanna join
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning
Blue D

Awesome!
I'll put you down, the lounge will open in 30mins, plz send me a friends request, (TheOldStig)
What car do you want to race in tonight? (its Circuit de la Sarthe)
this is the 2nd last race of the championship,
 
Yes i hv sent u a friend request and ill use the camaro Z28 RM '69
 
Hi i wanna join
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning
Blue D
It's too late, we`re at the last race already.
You can join the last race now in 30 minutes and join the Lotus RM Cup 👍
EDIT: Oops, forgot the Lotus Cup is part of the championship hehe
 
Last edited:
Hi i wanna join
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning
Blue D
Welcome to club also If you start tonight it will make you elligable for the Lotus Cup next Wednesday.
 
Welcome to club also If you start tonight it will make you elligable for the Lotus Cup next Wednesday.
Can't make the lotus cup because I work Wednesday and Thursday 3pm-11pm EST
 
Sorry I missed the race again, guys. I spent some time with a good friend cuz I needed it. Saw Bad Grandpa. It's frickin hilarious!
 
Waiting for the results now :sly:
 
When is the race and point result up
 
Big race tomorrow who's ready?
 
Practicing right now in my lounge if anyone's up super late.
 
Just a question, Stig:
-If Smith and me drive the same car, the only possible point difference is 5 points each race in the indy championship right?
So, Smith, you're 13 points away from me...
 
Stig & I have decided to postpone the race until next week because both of us are to busy today to host the race. So Dirty will be hosting a test room so everyone can get their setup ready.
 
Stig & I have decided to postpone the race until next week because both of us are to busy today to host the race. So Dirty will be hosting a test room so everyone can get their setup ready.
Actually if the race is canceled, I've got some real life motorsports business I could take care of instead of being at home. Unless anyone objects I can just keep my lobby open and properly set for the track but not actually be there hosting.

Does anyone plan on practicing in there today?
 
Results are Updated!

current winners before the final bonus event next Wednesday are:

Driver:
Duke_Adam46

Team:
SillyBoys MotorSports

Independent:
Smith1001

Blue:
GSG_91_F1

Red:
Duke_Adam46

Red vs Blue:
Red
 
Phil and {Alan(EDITED)} didn't use A for la Sarthe. They used D and B.

I can host a room if you want. I've got some tracks to test
 
Last edited:
Phil and Adam didn't use A for la Sarthe. They used D and B.

I can host a room if you want. I've got some tracks to test
woops I didnt put in the right classes for the table but calculated the scores with the correct cars, I will update that very soon
 
I really can't screw up at all in the bonus round. If GSG finishes ahead of me I lose the independent championship.
 
I used A, the Corvette...
 
I used A, the Corvette...
Yh, i just put it down wrong for phil and alan for the classes section on the driver table... need to fix it
 
8:00pm UTC/GMT right?
 
Thanks for clarifying it for me smith 👍
So who's up for tonight's race? :D
I'm signing in now. I'm pushing it on time. Sorry guys.
 
Back