RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sibbystiggy
  • 584 comments
  • 43,496 views

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

  • Just 1 points for Pole position

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Hey, that's actually close at the driver's points. Tomorrow's race will be fun :drool:
 
Exactly what I had in mind too :)
I after I've done the spec check, all will need to stay in pits until I call your name out, which will be depending on the order of current driver points



No qualifying sadly, it will take too long, and it will be 2 laps so 1 pit stop for all in first lap 👍

Ok noted.
 
Oh **** I'm first in driver standings!!! Yes!!!
 
So if all of the Red drivers finish ahead of the Blue drivers could we lock up the Red VS Blue championship?
 
So if all of the Red drivers finish ahead of the Blue drivers could we lock up the Red VS Blue championship?

What do you mean by lock up?
Meaning the winning team Would clear and the following results wont make a change to it?
 
sibbystiggy
What do you mean by lock up?
Meaning the winning team Would clear and the following results wont make a change to it?

I mean like with races left the team wins the championship.

Who's ready for the Nürburgring today?
 
Last edited:
So with no qualifying & going by points that means turn 1 might get crazy.

Yeah, which I why I went for the 24hr option instead of the normal layout, its not as bad but Guys keep it clean!

Hey, that's actually close at the driver's points. Tomorrow's race will be fun :drool:
Yes close all around, you can catching up to Smith fast!

Oh **** I'm first in driver standings!!! Yes!!!

Well done for making a good come back!

I mean like with races left the team wins the championship.

Who's ready for the Nürburgring today?

Yes I see what you mean, I hope the competition of championships goes on up to the last race tho.
 
from the last event (HighSpeedRing) does anyone here remember if Phil mentioned anything about 'time change' not working for him on the nurburgring? I'm sure he said the weather effects cause his PS3 to crash once he goes on the track
 
I remember that. He said that particular track crashes his ps3 regardless of weather or time being on.
 
If anyone is available I am waiting in Stig's lounge with the Lotus Cup track ready.
 
Great race yesterday!
I think I'm not the last one now :)
 
We should do a S2 in GT6 it would be so way fun with new livery editor 👍
 
When will the points be updated?
 
Unfortunately I have to miss today's race. I was going to use the IS F.

My bad. No way I was using the Vette for AR. That's reserved for La Sarthe.
 
Last edited:
2o minutes for Autumn Ring :drool:
 
Great race tonight everyone very close battles. Wish I could have been in one of them.
 
Everyone had 1 car remaining, check out the list on the third post 👍
 
The results are updated

it looks like its a battle to the finish for:
Drivers (Punishir vs Alan vs Smith vs GSG, Phil vs Tati & Stig vs Adam)
Independents (GSG vs Smith)
Blue (GSG vs Alan vs Tati)
Red (Smith vs Phil & Stig vs Adam)
Teams (USA Motorsports vs Team Voodoo Racing)

-but as it seems Sillyboys Motorsports (unless if they are away & don't make it to the races on wednesday) & The Red team have taken the title for 1st place overall...

Good luck to all for Wednesday!
it will be very competitive and close as slipstream is set to strong & there will be alot of overtaking on the straights and since almost everyone is using the same car lol
 
Stig I thought the Lotus Cup was the last points race.
 
Can't wait for La Sarthe. I've never mastered that track, but I've never had a reason to.
 
If everyone can post on the spot race that's going to be there that would be great.
 
Now we're talking seriously!
Madness ahead at la Sarthe
 
Can you guyz wait for me on Wednesday because I chance my clock today for Standard time
 
Can you guyz wait for me on Wednesday because I chance my clock today for Standard time

Is it going backwards of forwards?
 
Who's ready for the second to last race of the season?
 
Well... Me, I think.
 
Who's clock hasn't gone back?
Mine has last weekend
 
Hi i wanna join
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning
Blue D
 
Back