roadsters

  • Thread starter Thread starter meth0dical
  • 32 comments
  • 1,576 views
S31Ender
As for the 280+ hp.........hp doesn't make the car, but who knows of an exotic with less than that?

I'd consider the Lancia Stratos and Dino to be exotic and they both have ~200bhp
 
dylanj123
Going by that 280+ HP rule my cars an exotic its got about 315-350 (around there) and it's in extreamly good condition paid twice the price of others its age because of condition and money spent keeping the car perfect. Now who thats that it's classifided as an exotic???
Wth? :lol:

Now, around that, I like to consider, is there really a difference between Supercar and an Exotic Car?

To me, Lamborghinis are Exotic nowadays since really, none of the ones now have been doing things the Enzo, CCR, Veyron, and such do...But I also consider a Supercar then, an Exotic now.

Really,imo, a car can be a supercar then, but an exotic now.
Like the Lamborghini Diablo. It was a supercar in the 90's, but by today its an Exotic car.

Or I guess I'm just ranting on trying to say, Lamborghini stands out from the crowd.
 
LOL I think Lamborghini Diablo's were excotics in the 90's aswell for the main fact that there were and still are so rare. The only place I've ever seen Lamborhini's fullstop are at eigther The Melbourne Car Show or in a show dedicated to excotics (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and I even saw an original Shelby Corba in there) so I definatly classify any Ferrari or Lamborghini an excotic for the fact that they are very fast or very rare or both and the fact they come from the other side of the world hehe. Also I was wondering I always thought that the word excotic was given to things that are rare and come from a great distance away for example a plant from the middle of an Idonesian Rain Forest would be considered an excotic plant here but would it in Indonesia? Hense an Italian sports car may be excotic in Australia or America but would it be if you live up the road from where they are build? Thnx
DJ
 
Back