Rockstar Car Pack (March DLC Pack)

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 37 comments
Except for that model it's not just a couple of badges.....
honda-integra-06.jpg

Which does not look like this to me at least:
acura-integra-type-r-white-mugen-mf10l-bronze-21.jpg

That Acura picture make me really want the Mugen wheels in game:drool:
The only reason I like the quadlights now is because the JDM front has just been so over done. Otherwise, the JDM Integra is hands down more beautiful :P

I don't think its that bad of a pack personally. Whilst it doesn't make sense for the game's setting, the Beetle GRC is great fun to drive and is actually usable on the surfaces its supposed to be used on. Not like that rallycross Veloster from Forza 4.

The old Baja-modded Beetle is a niche choice, but is quite fun for just trekking across dirt tracks and cruising in. Great attention to detail on the car model as well.

The 850 is a car that I never had in Forza 4, so I was quite pleased to have it here. Very fun to drive despite being on the heavy side, has lots of body mods and makes a great noise. It's safe to say I wasn't disappointed with it.

The 2015 STI is the biggest surprise for me. Initially I wasn't a fan of the styling, but after using it in the game its actually starting to grow on me. Feels just as planted and fun as the other STIs which means its pretty agile and good for cross country stuff. I found it interesting they gave it more of the traditional Boxer rumble when the real car supposedly doesn't have that any more - then again, its hardly a bad thing.

I have yet to drive the XFR-S, but I reckon it should be pretty good as a big, slidey, shouty saloon.

The Integra just disappoints me. It seems half-arsed as an inclusion when they have other choices from the 360 one that could've made it over (Lotus Carlton mainly). And its an Acura, which still makes no sense for the game's setting. The only upside is that since they didn't chose to model a Euro-spec ITR, we don't have to look at the ugly rear fog light those models got:

itr.jpg

The 2015 STI is the biggest surprise for me. Initially I wasn't a fan of the styling, but after using it in the game its actually starting to grow on me. Feels just as planted and fun as the other STIs which means its pretty agile and good for cross country stuff. I found it interesting they gave it more of the traditional Boxer rumble when the real car supposedly doesn't have that any more - then again, its hardly a bad thing.

View attachment 323065

As an owner of a 15 STi I can attest to the sound of the car IRL. It is not subdued by any means, you can hear every grumble, turbo whistle and blow off sounds easily from inside the cabin. Not trying to be a fanboy but the FH2 team has captured the handling dynamic of the car exceptionally well. As in real life it is very stable and displays flat cornering, no surprises from the chasis, very composed even when driving very hard.

My only gripe about the car is that the lighting in the game for the dash - it is not orange, it's the same deep red of the doors and HVAC controls. Small complaint though, the car is very well depicted in the game, which is a very very big surprise for me, especially after driving it every single day.

Yeah, I thought I read the WRX was quite muted but the older engine in the STI sounded properly boxer. I really enjoyed driving it in game.

Nice to drive the 850 again, Don't think I've driven one since Gran Turismo 2 (Which has been awhile now)

The Jag was a bit slidey but not bad.

The Scooby drove nicely aswell

Havent driven the other 2 yet.

Back