Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Sep 1, 2006 #1 http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5e399122-7f84-4551-be2c-982f00afc65a.htm
vladimir Messages 1,165 Sep 1, 2006 #2 thats a roller? i saw that at the end of the first gumball 2006 episode, but i couldn't figure out what car it was. wow.
thats a roller? i saw that at the end of the first gumball 2006 episode, but i couldn't figure out what car it was. wow.
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Sep 1, 2006 #3 OUCH. that gotta hurt his wallet.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Sep 1, 2006 #6 Saw pics of this and wondered how he lossed it. From the video it looks like he tried to take the corner to fast and oversteered and the driver couldn't correct it in time.
Saw pics of this and wondered how he lossed it. From the video it looks like he tried to take the corner to fast and oversteered and the driver couldn't correct it in time.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Sep 2, 2006 #7 Yes, Jeeves, I want to race my Half Million dollar car! No, I don't care if it crashes because i'm RICH BABY
Yes, Jeeves, I want to race my Half Million dollar car! No, I don't care if it crashes because i'm RICH BABY