***Rolls Royce Thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter hahahachungy
  • 27 comments
  • 3,586 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
58
Will there be Rolls Royce in GT5? I mean if they will have other popular and famous cars, why not Rolls Royce?
Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Coupe-1.jpg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l2bjYJw618
 
This.....is what I am talking about. Blah.
 
Ok! I wanna wreck it!
 
When did Homer simpson start working in the RR design dept.?
 
This.....is what I am talking about. Blah.

I must say I liked your old K series avatar better.


However, there should ONLY be a Rolls Royce thread if Rolls is confirmed. Otherwise I don't care.
 
I still don't get why they made a RR Coupe, the only people that buy them have chauffeurs.
 
Why RRs ?, it'd be like trying to race a Deusenburg on the Nurb'.It'd probably feel like that, even at Castle Combe.
 
I still don't get why they made a RR Coupe, the only people that buy them have chauffeurs.

I still don't get why you'd spend 450k on a car that you're not driving yourself.

It's just lazy to me. Then again, that's just my opinion.
 
Another wishlist.
 
At least it would make the punters think twice.
 
I'd love to see Rolls-Royce in a racing game, but I don't think it'll ever happen. After all, it was Rolls-Royce that prevented Bentley from racing for seven decades.
 
This is not a thread, this is a car wish list..
 
Why not a 1997 buck century, that way, we can reflect on buicks bad days...while still pushing a new lacrosse.
 
However, there should ONLY be a Rolls Royce thread if Rolls is confirmed. Otherwise I don't care.

Why is there a Porche thread, as Porche has not been confirmed?
 
Why is there a Porche thread, as Porche has not been confirmed?

First off, there's no "Porche" thread because its spelled Porsche.

Second, the reason there isn't a RR thread is mainly because its slower than a Pygmy Three-toed sloth.
 
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS CONFIRMS GHOST FIGURES

* 21.07.2009
* Press Release

- Engine power output of 563 bhp / 420 kW / 570 PS @ 5250 rpm
- 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds / 0-100 km/h in 4.9 seconds*
- Top speed of 155 mph / 250 km/h (electronically governed)
- Maximum torque 780 Nm / 575 lb ft @ 1500 rpm

A Pygmy Three-toed sloth that reaches 100 km/h almost a second faster than a Lotus Elise?
 
A Pygmy Three-toed sloth that reaches 100 km/h almost a second faster than a Lotus Elise?

Yet tops out at about the same speed.

I don't know why there is a Porsche thread, but they have far more racing involvement than RR
 
I would love to monster a Phantom Coupe around the 'ring!

I miss racing those big saloons around like in GT2

Bring it on!
 
Locking this as it seems to be just another wishlist, with a side order of avatar discussion.

And why not an '81 Pontiac Bonneville Safari Wagon too?

Why not a 1997 buck century,

Why did those 2 get mentioned in a Rolls Royce thread? I'm not even aware of a manufacturer by the name of "buck"...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back