Rolls-Royce Wraith Kryptos is the World's Most Secretive Car

Nothing is stopping the owners to use the wisdom of the crowd...

Share the fun..

Am sure a rich YouTuber will do that... And financially benefit from it...

Further proof that the rich can easily get richer, and have all the fun eating the cake too..

Nothing is stopping the owners to use the wisdom of the crowd...

Share the fun..

Am sure a rich YouTuber will do that... And financially benefit from it...

Further proof that the rich can easily get richer, and have all the fun eating the cake too..
Only if you choose to give them your money. Nobody forces you to watch those YouTubers. And a good majority of those car YTers were dirt broke 10 years ago before they got famous, so there goes the whole ‘muh inherited wealth’ narrative you were trying to gaslight. “Do not covet thy neighbour’s house” is a lesson many have forgotten for some reason

Only if you choose to give them your money. Nobody forces you to watch those YouTubers. And a good majority of those car YTers were dirt broke 10 years ago before they got famous, so there goes the whole ‘muh inherited wealth’ narrative you were trying to gaslight. “Do not covet thy neighbour’s house” is a lesson many have forgotten for some reason

You misunderstood me.

I was not dissing or gaslighting anyone.
I especially did not mention anything about inherited money...
Seems you got a bit offended there Frank...

I was Just making an observation that it is much much easier for the rich to acquire more money...

Myself,I would like to be rich and get richer fast...
You can't judge me just on a that statement....

If you know me
You could not be further from the truth... I don't covet anyone's ****.

Just mind my own business.
I never said I am against giving anyone's money.

You seem rather pessimistic as a person, such negative point of view... Cheer up man...

(See two can play that game).
You are way too quick to judge....
What does the book say about judging others?

You misunderstood me.

I was not dissing or gaslighting anyone.

Just making an observation.

I would like to be rich and get richer fast...
You can't judge me just on a that statement....

If you know me
You could not be further from the truth... I don't cover anyone's ****.

Just mind my own business.
I never said I am against giving anyone's money ?

You seem rather pessimistic as a person, such negative point of view... Cheer up man...

(See two can play that game).
I’d rather not get sucked into a long-winded discussion on it. Your first message carried a very political ‘eat the rich’ tone, which I felt was unnecessary, so I responded with (an admittedly catty) rebuttal. Rich people work for their money, because otherwise they wouldn’t be rich. If one of them wants to use YouTube to juice their followers for ad revenue, they’ve got every right to. Just like said followers have every right to not watch. It’s not “having their cake and eating it too” because it’s completely reliant on people voluntarily giving their time to watch the content.
We good?

This sounds both really unnecessary and really fun at the same time. Props to Rolls Royce for using a pretty out-there gimmick. 👍

As RR supplied enormous images, here's a close up of the code on the Spirit of Ecstasy:

upload_2020-7-8_20-24-4.png

article
Of course, should any Kryptos owners feel like they’re not up for the challenge, GTPlanet’s keenest minds are always available for a reasonable fee…
Let's not out-negotiate ourselves just yet.

You disassembled his statement like a doc doing a surgery. Poor guy

Back